PDA

View Full Version : Benup.com need our money back

Rath_Mama
August 13, 2006, 03:01 AM
hey i bought from benup.com Ban vs ken 2nd and 3rd odi. its not showing the game i want my money last time benup did the same thing aginisst Ban vs Zim. I want my money back this time.

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 03:12 AM
I dont think he isnt gonna giv ur money back.. he doesnt care abt ppl.

Rath_Mama
August 13, 2006, 03:38 AM
Everybody should mail them . Whats the email add.

loyalfan
August 13, 2006, 03:41 AM
i paid as well...they didnt show nothing. at least they should have the courtsey to email us and tell us the problem. i want my money back!!
benup.com are buch of crooks.

Ahsan
August 13, 2006, 04:57 AM
same here! :mad:

RedEx
August 13, 2006, 05:13 AM
I saw the demo which looked pretty clear so decided to order the 3 ODIs BD VS ZIM. Paid $8.00 through paypal only to see some Ram Laxman bullshit and the other link took me to Channel I award show. Submitted a ticket (# 184PND6Q8M) which doesn’t even exist in their database. Plzz refund all of us the money paid through paypal.

Mr-Cricket
August 13, 2006, 05:48 AM
Couldn't watch the 1st ODI because I was working.

Arrived home from work about an hour ago expecting to see some action, but was shocked to see some crap concert instead. Now, had the stream been advertised as "Channel I" I wouldn't have had a problem. But it wasn't. It's been advertised as "Bang vs Kenya Live Video" and this service clearly has not been provided. Not happy.

I of course expect a full refund of the $9.75 that was initially paid.

Ahsan
August 13, 2006, 06:07 AM
Guys, also file dispute from your paypal account. Together, we will be able to prove to paypal that benup.com was a scam.

tglover
August 13, 2006, 06:14 AM
I did a file dispute and I got my money back within the hour from Benup.

Benup
August 13, 2006, 06:24 AM
There was a rights dispute with our stream source of Bangladesh vs Kenya series and you were not able to receive the live feed of the last 10 overs of the first inning of the 2nd ODI. How ever we have managed to get the live feed back on air as usual. So, If you are a subscriber of the Bangla vs. Kenya package, please login to your account to watch the rest of the match live.

We dearly apologize for any inconvenience that occurred.

babubangla
August 13, 2006, 07:08 AM
There was a rights dispute with our stream source of Bangladesh vs Kenya series and you were not able to receive the live feed of the last 10 overs of the first inning of the 2nd ODI.

Either you just woke up after a good night's sleep or you are just plain lying.
Your Channel-I feed was not showing the game after the first couple of overs.
Where did you get this "last 10 over" info????

madash
August 13, 2006, 01:37 PM
we have had enough your excuses!
give back the money man!!!!

ssaadi123
August 13, 2006, 08:38 PM
Benup

if u r a smart busniess man, u will give their money back!! u don't want to lose ur customer for future...think abt that

roaring tigerz
August 13, 2006, 10:55 PM
I filed complaint against Benup using paypal. So far they have given this excuse and that, and refused to refund my money. I would advice everyone who bought service from this guy, to file a complaint. It is our collective duty to take this fraud to task!

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 13, 2006, 11:55 PM
trust----------------------rare!!!!!!!!!!!