PDA

View Full Version : Download BD-KEN 2nd ODI Video Highlights & Presentation

babubangla
August 13, 2006, 05:50 AM
Last Night I posted the Bangladesh Bowling highlights.
The full highlights of the match is now ready.

Click on the following links to download the Video Highlights of the Bangladesh vs. Kenya 2nd ODI. Congratulation to Bangladesh for the first overseas series win!!

(Download Option removed)

Bangladesh vs. Kenya ODI-2 Highlights in You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHI4Q9OW22k)
Bangladesh vs. Kenya ODI-2 Presentation Ceremony in You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSxOS-8E8gA)

Mr-Cricket
August 13, 2006, 05:53 AM
Wow. That was quick...!

Oh, and thanks. lol

thebest
August 13, 2006, 05:58 AM
Thanks Babu Bhai, u r the man

BD_Ashraful
August 13, 2006, 06:09 AM
Babu Bhai can u plz get some highlights of the First Odi . I missed the Bangladeshi batting

madash
August 13, 2006, 06:10 AM
thanx man! great job!!!

cricket_pagol
August 13, 2006, 06:14 AM
thanks Babubangla!!!!! hoping to see the highlights of the second innings

dorbesh
August 13, 2006, 06:19 AM
wow!!great!!! that is great effort man and quick. thanks alot buddy. keep the good work up:)

oporajeyo_bangla
August 13, 2006, 06:23 AM
great job babu bhai! mucho gracias!!!

babubangla
August 13, 2006, 10:21 AM
full match highlights are now posted on the initial post. Presentation ceremony video is on the burner.

Mr-Cricket
August 13, 2006, 10:22 AM
Great work mate.

Cheers.

Mohiul
August 13, 2006, 10:35 AM
great Babubangla bhai, অসাধারণ!

DotBall
August 13, 2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks bro.

Yameen
August 13, 2006, 10:43 AM
thanks very much mate

Nasif
August 13, 2006, 10:45 AM
Babubhai is it from SonyTV (SET usa)? or from a web stream? Just curious, cause I didn't see any game on sony usa.

babubangla
August 13, 2006, 10:46 AM
Presentation Ceremony Video also posted.
Now I can go to bed!!

babubangla
August 13, 2006, 10:46 AM
Babubhai is it from SonyTV (SET usa)? or from a web stream? Just curious, cause I didn't see any game on sony usa.

Sony UK...recorded from Willow TV

Rubu
August 13, 2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks BB.

They made a dull game interesting, and then won it in style. so, this would be a good view.

oporajeyo_bangla
August 13, 2006, 10:52 AM
thanks again bro!

Miraz
August 13, 2006, 10:57 AM
[বাংলা]বাবু ভাই, প্রথম ওয়ান ডে না দেখাতে পারলেও আর চিপায় যাওয়ার দরকার নাই:) , ধন্যবাদ হাইলাইটস এর জন্য[/বাংলা]

moula
August 13, 2006, 01:36 PM
thanks babubangla for your hardwork. we really appreciate it.

Carte Blanche
August 13, 2006, 02:39 PM
I already thanked you on PM but this hard work deserves a public acknowledgement. Just watched the videos, great capping. Thanks again.

al Furqaan
August 13, 2006, 03:03 PM
missed the game was out of town...so thanks a million babu bhai

cricket_pagol
August 13, 2006, 04:40 PM
babubangla thanks for staying up all night and recording the video for us.

madash
August 13, 2006, 05:36 PM
babubangla calling you 'the man' would be an understatement!

you are truly god sent! :)

al Furqaan
August 13, 2006, 05:44 PM
never heard mash speak english before...not bad, better than ash...and easier to understand than pilot.

but what did he say at the beggining? sounded like: "first of all thank you very much...thanks Allah"

is that correct?

baisab
August 13, 2006, 06:35 PM
never heard mash speak english before...not bad, better than ash...and easier to understand than pilot.

but what did he say at the beggining? sounded like: "first of all thank you very much...thanks Allah"

is that correct?

yeah i think thats what he said. to be honest though i really think our team would benefit from taking lessons in spoken english, sometimes watching our presentation ceremonies can be a nerve racking ordeal.

btw big thanks to babubangla for the effort, you'r a star mate;)

SMHasan
August 13, 2006, 06:44 PM
Thanks babu bhai. Great effort. But is there any chance of getting the 1st match highlites?

cricket_pagol
August 13, 2006, 06:56 PM
I did not like it when pilot said "all the bowlers performed except Rafique". It was unnecessary to mention that rafique did not play well... this kind of comment definitely does not help the team morale.

al Furqaan
August 13, 2006, 07:09 PM
I did not like it when pilot said "all the bowlers performed except Rafique". It was unnecessary to mention that rafique did not play well... this kind of comment definitely does not help the team morale.

yea...i caught that too...i think thats one of those things that slipped out. and that could be dangerous with rafiques notriously short fuse.

even if rafiq played crap (which he did not) there's no justification of calling that out at a post game event. he could mention that behind closed doors in the locker room or back in the hotel.

i hope it was an honest mistake, because if it was intentional, then it says things about pilots character which are better kept under the rug

Faceoff
August 13, 2006, 07:41 PM
Onek dhonnobad Babu bhai.

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 08:35 PM
thanks babu bangla vai

ssaadi123
August 13, 2006, 08:40 PM
thnx...capture 3rd odi too..lol

imtiaz82
August 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks babu bangla bhai, good stuff. Really appreciate your effort :)

bengaltiger
August 13, 2006, 09:58 PM
yo babubangla, you are the man

desirocker
August 13, 2006, 11:10 PM
thanks a lot bro

PoorFan
August 13, 2006, 11:32 PM
Thanks a lot for the highlight.:up:

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 13, 2006, 11:42 PM
Thanx.........

Bugz
August 13, 2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks.. :)

imroze
August 14, 2006, 01:00 AM
thx a lot my man

ammark
August 14, 2006, 01:08 AM
Thanks a lot babu bhai. it was indeed a good finish at the end

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 02:48 AM
Haha I just noticed Mashud said on the presentation ceremony "everybody has performed well, except Rafique..."

It's true Rafique hasn't done well, but is this Pilot's honesty or a ploy?

battye
August 14, 2006, 08:31 AM
Thank you babubangla, I enjoyed watching the highlights :)

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:11 AM
Thank You all for the nice words!!

Recording highlights was an almost effortless task.
At the end of each innings, the broadcaster showed highlights of the innings.
So no video editing was involved. The recording software did all the tricks (thanks to BC member faceoff).

As for recording highlights for the 3rd ODI...there are some problems.
First of all, it's on a weekday. Secondly, my wife said she will "zidane" me if I spend any more money on this series (see footnote). Thirdly, this time I have to rely on benup who will still try to show it from channel-I and will fail again. Even if he does not fail...taklu and gong will occupy the screen when the highlights are shown.

(Fotonote: She has every reason to do so. Paid $25 to laltv who promised to show the game, but did not. Then paid $7 to benup who also promised to show the game but did not. And then sent $10 in willow.)

sadi
August 14, 2006, 09:13 AM
Haha I just noticed Mashud said on the presentation ceremony "everybody has performed well, except Rafique..."

It's true Rafique hasn't done well, but is this Pilot's honesty or a ploy?

Haven't seen it. But if he said it like that, he must be really dumb or upto something.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:13 AM
Onek dhonnobad Babu bhai.
Thanks to you too for the working serial number of the wm recorder.

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 09:15 AM
Thank You all for the nice words!!

Recording highlights was an almost effortless task.
At the end of each innings, the broadcaster showed highlights of the innings.
So no video editing was involved. The recording software did all the tricks (thanks to BC member faceoff).

As for recording highlights for the 3rd ODI...there are some problems.
First of all, it's on a weekday. Secondly, my wife said she will "zidane" me if I spend any more money on this series (see footnote). Thirdly, this time I have to rely on benup who will still try to show it from channel-I and will fail again. Even if he does not fail...taklu and gong will occupy the screen when the highlights are shown.

(Fotonote: She has every reason to do so. Paid $25 to laltv who promised to show the game, but did not. Then paid $7 to benup who also promised to show the game but did not. And then sent $10 in willow.)

Babubhai, I bought the series from Willow and they will show definitely. If recording is effortless, can you tell me how can I do that and upload that for BC members? Never done that before.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:17 AM
Haven't seen it. But if he said it like that, he must be really dumb or upto something.

Yes he did.
He said on the ceremony stage to a worldwide audience that everybody bowled well, except Rafiq. This is why Pilot is not a good leader. He does not know the mechanics of people's ego. A leader must know how the ins and outs of ego mechanics.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 09:19 AM
Manush'er khaitey diley shuitey chai.
Is there anyway to add your famous commentary with it? That would be a collector's item then.

Thank you Bhabi for allowing this. :)

sar2005
August 14, 2006, 09:20 AM
Thanks a Billion!
You are a Star!!

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:24 AM
Babubhai, I bought the series from Willow and they will show definitely. If recording is effortless, can you tell me how can I do that and upload that for BC members? Never done that before.

A software named.. WM Recorder records the streaming. Faceoff might help you more on this.
To upload...you can use any file share websites...like rapidshare etc.

Miraz
Yes he did.
He said on the ceremony stage to a worldwide audience that everybody bolwed well, except Pilot. This is why Pilot is not a good leader. He does not know the mechanics of people's ego. A leader must know how the ins and outs of ego mechanics.

To be a captain of a cricket team, you need some eduaction. I heard (from previous national league player, now staying at London), Pilot has never gone to any school in his lifetime. If true, What do you expect from him??

Miraz
A software named.. WM Recorder records the streaming.
To upload...you can use any file share websites...like rapidshare etc.

How can I find the software??

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:31 AM
How can I find the software??
http://www.wmrecorder.com/
demo version is available for download.
Or from download.com (http://www.download.com/WM-Recorder-Pro/3000-2140_4-10526799.html)
I think demo allows you to record 10-minutes at a time....thats all you need for the highlights.

kalpurush
August 14, 2006, 09:38 AM
babubangla bhai:
Thanks for the pleasure!:D

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
http://www.wmrecorder.com/
demo version is available for download.
Or from download.com (http://www.download.com/WM-Recorder-Pro/3000-2140_4-10526799.html)
I think demo allows you to record 10-minutes at a time....thats all you need for the highlights.
Thanks babubhai. Will try to record and upload the highlights.

sar2005
August 14, 2006, 09:47 AM
To be a captain of a cricket team, you need some eduaction. I heard (from previous national league player, now staying at London), Pilot has never gone to any school in his lifetime. If true, What do you expect from him??

eto manush thaktey ekta foul polaarey captain banaya dissey. Hazarbar koisi, ei abul khali amago team ta noshto kortey parbo.

How the hell he makes such a comment? Looks like he just look for opportunity to insult people. I agree Rafiq was the worst performer in the day. But if pilot/driver whatever (Sorry, I am losing my remaining little respect to this guy) wants to say anything, he should take it in dressing room, not in front of millions of audience. That's how you destroy a team unity.

Apart from manner, on the same note, he should learn captaincy from Tikolo how KEN fought against us with that little score. He has no idea how to keep pressure, maintain momentum. When they were 8 down at 102, he did not use pacers and continued with spinner. It also resulted Mashrafi been remain incomplete with his quota of 10 overs.

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 10:06 AM

Who knows there might be some internal politics going on in the team.. Pilot probably wants to secure his place in the team, and as a captain.. but I really hope not.

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 10:48 AM
All the players who does comment like an idiot shud be kicked out of the team forever. Or they need to be penalised. Just imagine that comment made Rafique morally down. Pilot-the useless idiot.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 10:51 AM
I needed to free up web space.
I will delete the video tomorrow.
I've already added them to You Tube and Google Vide for future viewing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHI4Q9OW22k (Highlights)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSxOS-8E8gA (Presentation)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6715201894845962959 (Highlights and Presentation)

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 11:10 AM
You guys are nit picking too much on a non-issue. I just saw the ceremony twice. he was answering the questions placed infront of him. he said all of our bowlers did well and at the very end after praizing Rasel and Mash he said rafique didn't bowl well. That's it. I don't see any infighting material/grouping/holding on to captaincy in there as you guys are suggesting. Although I think he could have done well without saying the last part. If he had said Rafique bowled bad I myself would ask for a punishment.

Whats the difference between jaijai din and your speculations?

ialbd
August 14, 2006, 11:29 AM
thanx for the video
________
Stock Picks (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

Duck
August 14, 2006, 12:17 PM
thanks a lot BB............