PDA

View Full Version : Benup.com - BD vs kenya back on air!!!!

Benup
August 13, 2006, 06:25 AM
There was a rights dispute with our stream source of Bangladesh vs Kenya series and you were not able to receive the live feed of the last 10 overs of the first inning of the 2nd ODI. How ever we have managed to get the live feed back on air as usual. So, If you are a subscriber of the Bangla vs. Kenya package, please login to your account to watch the rest of the match live.

We dearly apologize for any inconvenience that occurred.

imtiaz82
August 13, 2006, 06:27 AM
How much are you charging for the rest of the match? Can I sign up now?

Benup
August 13, 2006, 06:34 AM
Rest of the series is $6.99

KizRAV
August 13, 2006, 06:36 AM
its buffering all the time

Benup
August 13, 2006, 06:39 AM
its buffering all the time

Please submit a support ticket.

SMHasan
August 13, 2006, 07:01 AM
For the latest score pls come to the BC chatroom.

tglover
August 13, 2006, 07:31 AM
I just got my money back from Benup because I thought they couldn't show the matches and now they are showing it ... LOL!!!

I give up.

VER_kar
August 13, 2006, 07:47 AM
dont worry about it! its buffering every 3 or 4 seconds, its barely worth watching

Faisal
August 13, 2006, 08:15 AM
Nope. i just bought it 30 minutes ago. its working nice. must be your internet problem. you have to have high speed internet to watch cricket match. nyways
its working nice.. no buffering at all. now i like benup... :)

HawkEye000
August 13, 2006, 08:18 AM
Nope. i just bought it 30 minutes ago. its working nice. must be your internet problem. you have to have high speed internet to watch cricket match. nyways
why didn't u buy from willow, better quality video, no reliability problem, just 5 dollars more:confused:

ssaadi123
August 13, 2006, 08:46 PM
Benup is deshi----Deshi ponno kinun desher unnoti koren (dialouge ta ki tik asa naki)

ammark
August 14, 2006, 01:00 AM
Benup is deshi----Deshi ponno kinun desher unnoti koren (dialouge ta ki tik asa naki)
BS. Benup is not BANGLADeshi... so your money isnt really coming back to amader desh. Secondly Willow.tv is the only webcaster with actual legal rights to broadcast over the net. That is why it is more expensive. So at the end of the day the money you give them goes to the actual source broadcaster (Nimbus Sport - like WorldTel, Sky, TWI) and gives them incentive to cover more cricket matches in the future. Some of Nimbus' money goes to the Organising Cricket board and the Organising cricket board pays visiting players match fees. Finally these Bangladeshi players getting the match fees spend their money when for example taking a rickshaw to Mirpur stadium to practice.

To make things short, you buying for willow pays for a rickshawpuller's trip money. :D

sonarbangla
August 14, 2006, 08:04 AM

:D one of the reason why i like their straem the most. specially their ntv stream. i have ppl commented like, "we couldn't even see such smooth streaming on our tv channels!"

go benup bhai, you rock.. :) :up:

sadi
August 14, 2006, 08:13 AM
:D one of the reason why i like their straem the most. specially their ntv stream. i have ppl commented like, "we couldn't even see such smooth streaming on our tv channels!"

go benup bhai, you rock.. :) :up:

lol really... you maybe friends with benup and its okay to say good things about it once in a while but there is a limit... you try to advertise it in every chance you get... now I am starting to believe something is up

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 08:41 AM
lol really... you maybe friends with benup and its okay to say good things about it once in a while but there is a limit... you try to advertise it in every chance you get... now I am starting to believe something is up

If you get free streaming by doing that...why not?
Let's try to make a deal with benup, dilmah, bdlive...all those stolen streamers.

Nasif
August 14, 2006, 09:00 AM
All Benup streaming threads are locked, please discuss it on:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17218