PDA

View Full Version : Some words of advise to fellow BC members (Benup)

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 03:49 AM
Hello everyone,

I don't normally open any threads but today I was forced to do so because of one guy. You know him as 'Benup' who runs a site that sells illegal cricket streams.

Now I don't care if he sells illegal stream or not, when I pay him for a cricket coverage I expect to be able watch it as agreed. He was unable to broadcast any of the matches of the Zimbabwe tour and he failed to properly cover both matches so far in the Kenya tour.

He provided the 1st inning of ODI 1 for free when many people had already bought the package for full price, after that Channel i stopped broadcasting the match and many of us who had subscribed to Benup were unable to watch the match. This also happened for the 2nd ODI when Channel i did not broadcast the match again and Benup was unable to provide an alternative stream.

It was his responsibility to get a reliable source to cover the matches as promised and he failed to do so. When I demanded a refund he told me he appearantly covered the "2nd inning" of the match and "technically" I was not entitled for a refund. This happened long after I was forced to purchase from another site.

Like many of you, all I wanted was to watch the matches in comfort and this has been by far my most frustrating experience online. All I'm apalled and disappointed at Benup's shoddy and inconsitent service.

So if you any of you have bought from this guy or planning to do so in future, think again and go look elsewhere as are plenty of reliable sites out there providing a better service. Don't be fooled by his deceptive words, he makes promise that he can't live up to. :down:

That's all, thanks for reading.

p.s. I've seen many requests for Benup to be banned from BC and I fully agree now.

Mr-Cricket
August 14, 2006, 07:37 AM
He provided the 1st inning of ODI 1 for free when many people had already bought the package for full price, after that Channel i stopped broadcasting the match and many of us who had subscribed to Benup were unable to watch the match. This also happened for the 2nd ODI when Channel i did not broadcast the match again and Benup was unable to provide an alternative stream.

That really pissed me off.

thebest
August 14, 2006, 07:43 AM

It was his responsibility to get a reliable source to cover the matches as promised and he failed to do so. When I demanded a refund he told me he appearantly covered the "2nd inning" of the match and "technically" I was not entitled for a refund. This happened long after I was forced to purchase from another site.

p.s. I've seen many requests for Benup to be banned from BC and I fully agree now.

Really. I hope you pay by paypal. Report to paypal. By the way, if I was you , i would also report them to Willow TV.

I would also request moderators to ban him and all his alias from posting. He would advirtise not post

sadi
August 14, 2006, 08:17 AM
Agreed hatebreed

ialbd
August 14, 2006, 08:20 AM
yea, jodi paypal e pay kore thaken, report it to paypal and they will suspend his account until the matter is resolved (so if its a paypal account he cant scam ppl so easily). DO that asap.
________
Magic flight launch box review (http://mflbvaporizer.com)

Nasif
August 14, 2006, 08:29 AM
We have advised members before and advising them now "these are not legal streams, as such your money can just go down the drain". Previously people had bad experience with Dilma, (benup is same as dilma). Lesson needs to be learned. We will also take strong actions in future for any posts that is selling streams.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 08:32 AM
...We will also take strong actions in future for any posts that is selling streams.
and getting in as free and then advertizing and asking for money on the other matches.

Rabz
August 14, 2006, 08:35 AM
Really. I hope you pay by paypal. Report to paypal. By the way, if I was you , i would also report them to Willow TV.

I would also request moderators to ban him and all his alias from posting. He would advirtise not post

i agree to that... report to paypal.

but banning wont do much mate... he can always come back with another pseudo names and get back to his old tricks.

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 09:02 AM
Posting again here..

Be easy friends!! We need streams to watch BD matches, as we are staying abroad and many cases local media is not broadcasting BD games (like sky at UK). Now what is required is a professional site, which benup is not able to deliver right at the moment. Hopefully he will become professional in future.

Now, benup, commitment is commitment, no matter what sort of difficulty you face to stream the matches. If you don't have reliable feed for stream, stop selling them. Refund money to your customers and apologise for the inconvenience. When you are able to show our tigers in action, everybody is pleased and will be always pleased. You will become a popular site. BD will play hundreds of matches in future and we need to watch them. As you failed this time, refund money, apologise and we expect you will have better facilities to show our tigers in future.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 09:12 AM
[বাংলা]মিরাজ ভাই,
আপনে এখনো নেড়া হন নাই। আমি হইছি। তাই আর বেল তলায় যাই না। কথার তাতপর্য আগামী সিরিজে বুঝবেন। :)[/বাংলা]

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 09:20 AM
[বাংলা]মিরাজ ভাই,
আপনে এখনো নেড়া হন নাই। আমি হইছি। তাই আর বেল তলায় যাই না। কথার তাতপর্য আগামী সিরিজে বুঝবেন। :)[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]নেড়া হইছিরে ভাই। তাই এখন Willow TV থেকে বেশি টাকা খরচ করে দেখছি :) । কিন্তু মাঝে মাঝে Willow TV আবার দেখায় না, তাই এইসব বেআইনী বেনআপরাই তখন ভরসা :( [/বাংলা]

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 09:31 AM
Ok I'm reporting him to Paypal, I suggest anyone else with similar experience to do the same.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
Lot of reports may only result in suspension of benup account.
He can always open another account to collect payment.
Paypal buyer protection does not cover virtual goods...so you will not get your money back unless benup willingly agrees to do so.

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
Agree with dew (Hatebreed). They should refund all the money that we paid.

Cant imagine how professional they are, when I asked him 'how u gonna stream the matches?' he replied 'from BTV' I asked him again 'You cant find BTV as a source in the net then he replied 'oh then we will see'. Just think about it he didn't know what he was going to do. He even didn't know Sony tv was going to show it in the uk. I believe he lives in the USA still he could not understand Willow tv showing it in the USA.

As a cricket fan I searched lots of sites to find a place where I can watch these matches but as a professional he was failed to make some efforts. If some efforts has been put by him then we would not have to miss those games.

So try not to go to him again. [বাংলা]বেল মাথা চার আনা, চাবি দিলে ঘুরে না!![/বাংলা]

roi
August 14, 2006, 10:43 AM
Guys...i think we should buy from legal sites like WILLOW TV...so that they will find it profitable and in result we dont need to go always to this kind of Benup or Dilma like sites and face tons of problem like buffering,etc.
Willow tv is costly but just a matter of few $....so we should encourage legal things...not any illegal things.
We banglali always go after 2numbor,cheap and "Baka" ways....its time to change our calture as wel.
No offence plz.

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 10:55 AM
Guys...i think we should buy from legal sites like WILLOW TV...so that they will find it profitable and in result we dont need to go always to this kind of Benup or Dilma like sites and face tons of problem like buffering,etc.
Willow tv is costly but just a matter of few $....so we should encourage legal things...not any illegal things.
We banglali always go after 2numbor,cheap and "Baka" ways....its time to change our calture as wel.
No offence plz.

First of all willow did make any announcement prior to the series that they were going to webcast the series.

Secondly they do not webcast outside of America continent, they just do it for specially for North America beacuse of rights issue. But this series is defferent as all the rights own by the Nimbus and they have got willow tv as their partner so willow tv is streaming it from Nimbus. On the other hand Sony tv bought the rights from Nimbus and showing it in the uk. Thats why those people living in the uk can watch those matches from willow.

Ahsan
August 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
I wish BC comes forward to stream Bangladesh cricket in the future! Is it in BC's future expansion list? Is it possible for BC to team up with a legal source (e.g. willow tv) of stream and re-sell them legally from BC? It's understnadable that cost-wise the idea would not be feasible as with those illegal streams, but won't it guarantee (pseudo?) the pleasure (unless BD loosing:p) of watching the game?

BTW, benup guy has returned my money back! I opened a dispute ticket from paypal.

Mav
August 14, 2006, 11:52 AM
Complain Paypal - They will take action.
And Band his IP from BC.

sweety_14
August 14, 2006, 11:53 AM
all you ppl who are complaining about benups stream being illegal and still buying it from them should be ashamed because buying something illegal is also illegal.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
all you ppl who are complaining about benups stream being illegal and still buying it from them should be ashamed because buying something illegal is also illegal.

you are one of the people who requested free illegal steaming from apnaitv.

sadi
August 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
Watch BD KENYA 1st ODI FREE !!! (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185) Views: 2,140
Posted By (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185)sweety_14 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2911)
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon1.gif (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185)hey (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=327534#post327534)

can i get the link plz
my email add (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185)desidiva53@yahoo.com
(http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185)

haha good find babubhai...

LateCut
August 14, 2006, 12:34 PM
Is jumptv legal? Or it is like bentdown?

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 01:00 PM
Ok guys, thanks for all your advises. I had filed a buyer complaint against Benup and received refund... So anyone who got fooled, don't delay - claim today!

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 01:06 PM
Thank You, Benup.
He behaved like a gentleman.
I received refund !!

sweety_14
August 14, 2006, 01:45 PM
babubangla- yes i did ask for the free link but im not the one complaning about the service bein illegal and plus i din buy the service.un like other ppl who are buying the stream and then complaning about it bein illegal like an hypocrite.

bytheway you actually have time to look for the post were i asked for the free link damn u need a life.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
...Bytheway you actually have time to look for the post were i asked for the free link damn u need a life.

You are new here. Welcome to BC.
So you haven't learnt how easy to find peoples post here. The Search engine is fabulous. On top of it you only posted a total of 6 posts before the last one. Babubhai'er jonno eta to hater moila. Stay awhile and enjoy.

ialbd
August 14, 2006, 02:06 PM
Lot of reports may only result in suspension of benup account.
He can always open another account to collect payment.
Paypal buyer protection does not cover virtual goods...so you will not get your money back unless benup willingly agrees to do so.

Couple of years bak, they use to suspend the account and stop all the money transfers (from paypal account to your bank account) if there is any transactions with dispute. Even if the user withdraws all the money before the disputed transaction paypal had the right to get that money bak from the bank account (atleast thats how it used to work 2 years bak). Paypal kind of had this scam-proof structure, but dont know how it works now.
________
VOLCANO DIGITAL (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

Ubiquitous
August 14, 2006, 03:38 PM
Why benup didn't show BD batting?

Ji, Benup vua.

Eta kotha holo eta niye ar apni ekhono eta bujhen nai?

allrounder
August 14, 2006, 03:41 PM
why dont you all get channel i from jump tv?

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 04:07 PM
why dont you all get channel i from jump tv?

Pls read all those threads then you will see whats goin on here. Channel don't have the rights to telecast the matches outside of bd.

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 04:09 PM
Ok guys, thanks for all your advises. I had filed a buyer complaint against Benup and received refund... So anyone who got fooled, don't delay - claim today!

Dew, pls send me an email describing what to do to get refund. I will be online in couple of hours time.

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 04:40 PM
Hasan bhai I sent you a PM...

how come the first post on this thread is now by some other guy ?! :confused:

abdulw11
August 14, 2006, 04:51 PM
how come the first post on this thread is now by some other guy ?! :confused:
I think this thread got merged with another one.

sadi
August 14, 2006, 05:40 PM
Pls read all those threads then you will see whats goin on here. Channel don't have the rights to telecast the matches outside of bd.

They are showing it in USA through dish but not in jumptv

LateCut
August 14, 2006, 05:54 PM
Again I will ask it.

Does JumpTV has the legal right to stream Channel 1, NTV etc or they do it clandestinely ? I am willing to pay a bit more but expect that the stream is of decent quality and is legal. If it is not I will subscribe to Willow. However, the problem is that Willow does not always say in advance whether it will carry it not.

bengaltiger
August 14, 2006, 05:56 PM
let's not ask for banning of all sites (legal or illegal) streaming BD cricket for us. if it wasn't for the effort of those trying to stream the mathces, those of us leaving outside the country would not be able to watch or it would be forbiddingly expensive. just imagine how much it would cost you to watch the champions trophy from willow tv in october. it would be in the hundreds of dollars.

bengaltiger
August 14, 2006, 06:00 PM
Again I will ask it.

Does JumpTV has the legal right to stream Channel 1, NTV etc or they do it clandestinely ?

JumpTV is a legit business. they have the legal right to stream channel I.

I am willing to pay a bit more but expect that the stream is of decent quality and is legal. If it is not I will subscribe to Willow. However, the problem is that Willow does not always say in advance whether it will carry it not.

but they are blacking out the cricket mathces of channel I because they do not have the right to webcast those mathces. get it from Willow for the 3rd ODI. I think it's 10 dollars.

Orpheus
August 14, 2006, 08:46 PM
Banglacricket was always on the legal side of things. I don't know why they let this one slip, probably because we wanted it. But that's no excuse. Illegal is illegal, BC should not be used to get the customer base. Too late he already has most of our email addresses. And that little twat will email everyone prior to series.

Here is a secret: Benup can't give you shi* if it's not already available in U.S. And most of us buying illegal stream from them, while legal sites like Willow take a hit. So the logic, they are trying to bring us stream doesn't hold. Why would Willow care to bring us more matches if we all go buy illegal stream?? Our online presence is not like India that even with illegal streams, willow makes enough money.

As posted by someone above, I think Banglacricket should contact legal sites like Willow and promote them. So everyone wins.

I also hope this guys is also permanently banned from here....even if he returns money. He is only returning money to those who are filing complaint. Not to everyone. And less active ppl (that's most ppl) don't even know how to complain and just forgets about it......

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 08:57 PM
They are showing it in USA through dish but not in jumptv

You sure? Then its not right cos Nimbus says channel i got the right for only sattelite and its confined in bd.

fhstar
August 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
Banglacricket was always on the legal side of things. I don't know why they let this one slip, probably because we wanted it. But that's no excuse. Illegal is illegal, BC should not be used to get the customer base. Too late he already has most of our email addresses. And that little twat will email everyone prior to series.

Here is a secret: Benup can't give you shi* if it's not already available in U.S. And most of us buying illegal stream from them, while legal sites like Willow take a hit. So the logic, they are trying to bring us stream doesn't hold. Why would Willow care to bring us more matches if we all go buy illegal stream?? Our online presence is not like India that even with illegal streams, willow makes enough money.

As posted by someone above, I think Banglacricket should contact legal sites like Willow and promote them. So everyone wins.

I also hope this guys is also permanently banned from here....even if he returns money. He is only returning money to those who are filing complaint. Not to everyone. And less active ppl (that's most ppl) don't even know how to complain and just forgets about it......

Thank you!!! Very well said !!! :up:

HawkEye000
August 14, 2006, 10:43 PM
You sure? Then its not right cos Nimbus says channel i got the right for only sattelite and its confined in bd.

Willow has the internet rights but Channel i does not. But whoever gets Channel i through sattelite like people in bd, ME, USA can still watch it. So people getting channel i through cable providers like dish network can still watch it. But people who get channnel i through an internet site like jump tv cannot get it as willow has the internet rights.

ammark
August 15, 2006, 02:36 AM
[বাংলা]চোরাই ব্যাবসায়ীদের কাছ থেকে না কেনাই ভাল। বরং আমাদের বাংলা ক্রিকেটের কোনও সদস্য যদি সপকাস্ট মাধ্যমে বীনা কিংবা অত্যন্ত শল্প খরচে দিতে পারে, তাহলে তার সমর্থ দিতে আমি রাজী।

আমি জানি আমাদের মদ্ধে দুই-একজন সদস্য আছেন যারা তাদের ওয়েব সাইট থেকে বাংলা কিংবা দেশী টিভি চ্যানেল প্রচার করেন। কিন্তু হয়তবা ব্যান্ডউইথের কারনে অথবা সোর্স স্ট্রীম কিনার খড়চের কারনে, তারা নীর্ভ্ররযোগ্য স্ট্রীম অনেক জনকে একই সাথে দিতে পারছেন না। এই সমস্যা সমাধান করার এক উপায় সপকাস্ট। বাংলাদেশের খেলা উইলো টিভির মতো আইনসম্মত, হাই-কোয়ালিটি (কিন্তু তুলনামূলক ভাবে আরও দামী) সোর্সে বেশি ভাগ সময়ই থাকে।

সম্প্রতি অস্ট্রেলিয়ার বনাম বাংলাদেশের খেলা কিন্তু একজন সদস্য সপকাস্ট করেছিলেন, এবং আমার মনে আছে যে সেই সপকাস্ট চ্যানেলটি বেশ ভালই জমেছিল।[/বাংলা]

(please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes. [বাংলা]পাঁচ বছর পর বাংলা লিখছি[/বাংলা])

Hatebreed
August 15, 2006, 03:09 AM
Good post Ammar, well said. We should continue this discuss this on MSN.

rafiq
August 15, 2006, 05:10 AM
Match thread openers should take the responsibility to update the match thread's first post with whatever the link is for paid or free live TV. It was frustrating to not see the willow tv info right away - many people don't have time to dig through a thousand posts on benup to get to the real info..thanks

thasan
August 15, 2006, 11:01 AM
you are one of the people who requested free illegal steaming from apnaitv.

lol..apparently, getting some illegal things for free is not illegal :p