PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With Rafique

pilot fan
August 14, 2006, 04:11 AM
i am sorry to raise the question but is this the end for rafique he has been is bad form resantly and i noticed in the kenya match how old and tired he looked should he know step aside fr younger payers to come thorugh like rana rassak and jr

i think he should be droped for the champions tropy and skakip should bat at number 7 with basher coming in at number 4 with pilot dropping down to number 8

sorry rafique but your time is up

thebest
August 14, 2006, 04:24 AM
There is nothing wrong with Rafiq. He set so high standard for himself by Bangladesh standard, we start to find fault when he fail to maintain the standard.
In Zimbabawe series he has the lowest econ rate with Razzak (3.72) he bowled two over more. His career away average (48.21) is actually higher than the Zimbabawe series (46.5). The problem is that previosuly he was the only strike and stock bowler, but now Raj took the charge striking, so we feel that he is declining. On yesterday's performance, I would take that one off and consider Mash concede 53 in 9. even in the first one day he got 1/19 in 10 overs.
Regarding his batting, it was always hit and miss. In not a single game in Africa he got the license to kill due to our famous batsman. And he is not the one who would be in the crease and the responsibilty of making run would be in the shoulder of other partner. Anyway, his job is not to make runs.

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 04:25 AM
Nothing is wrong with Rafiq. He is fine and performing well. There's something wrong with your perception. Check his batting and bowling average for the last 15 ODI, its better than previous 15 ODI.

cricket_dorshok
August 14, 2006, 04:45 AM
I can't understand you guy. Even if you think that he is not performing upto your expectation in current tour, how can you imagine of dropping a proven performer like Rafique.

Rabz
August 14, 2006, 04:59 AM
There is nothing wrong with Rafiq. He set so high standard for himself by Bangladesh standard, we start to find fault when he fail to maintain the standard.
In Zimbabawe series he has the lowest econ rate with Razzak (3.72) he bowled two over more. His career away average (48.21) is actually higher than the Zimbabawe series (46.5). The problem is that previosuly he was the only strike and stock bowler, but now Raj took the charge striking, so we feel that he is declining. On yesterday's performance, I would take that one off and consider Mash concede 53 in 9. even in the first one day he got 1/19 in 10 overs.
Regarding his batting, it was always hit and miss. In not a single game in Africa he got the license to kill due to our famous batsman. And he is not the one who would be in the crease and the responsibilty of making run would be in the shoulder of other partner. Anyway, his job is not to make runs.

very well said, my friend..

absolutely nothing wrong with him. he is just having a bad day or two, while our batsmen usually hv bad month or year.

he is a tried and tested warrior, and would certainly rise to the occasion while playing the big boys.

Warlock
August 14, 2006, 05:09 AM
Age catching up?

pilot fan
August 14, 2006, 06:51 AM
Age catching up?

exactly very well said i

thebest
August 14, 2006, 07:14 AM
Just watch Babu vai's video. In prize giving ceromony Pilot criticise Rafiq in public and suddenly out of nothing Pilot_fan opening a thread calling for Rafiq's head after one bad performance.
Well done Pilot_fan . You are a really Pilot fan:wow:

HereWeGo
August 14, 2006, 08:11 AM
Since I watched all the games live so i guess i am in a better position to make a comment. I will NOT go by the stats since a bowling figure that might be good against the likes of Aussies and Srilanka is not likely to be considered good against zimbabwe and kenya( that answers the part where u say his recent 15 game stat is comparable to prev 15). I must admit that he looked a lot flat during the series. batsmen managed to hit him or slog swip him with almost all the attempts that they made. Only taylor failed once in the first match. Bashar also said in his recent interview that Rafique did not seem the same bowler in Zimbabwe. Finally i wud still have him in the team and axe Pilot and play mushfiq.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 08:43 AM
Nothing is wrong with him. Congrates Rafiq for his 100th ODI in advance. No rest necessary!! I want him to achieve that milestone now.

SS
August 14, 2006, 08:46 AM
it's the internal politics of few senior players and management that affecting Rafique. It happened few times in his life and now as Pilot is captain.
It happens a lot to players who are not professional but with full of emotions.
Ah well he served as a lot and gave us lot. Now in few years, it's time to look forward and keep progressing from the point he will leave us.
hats off to him, for his few great innings, but in this world the reality is so tough that emotions should not be an issue in cricket.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 08:52 AM
it's the internal politics of few senior players and management that affecting Rafique.
Source???
SS,
don't start rumors. If you can't provide any source then I would say your post is Pathetic!! Do away with all speculations please.

kalpurush
August 14, 2006, 10:01 AM
Posted by: cricket_pagol (in another thread):

did not like it when pilot said "all the bowlers performed except Rafique". It was unnecessary to mention that rafique did not play well... this kind of comment definitely does not help the team morale.

Looks like SS might be right!?

sar2005
August 14, 2006, 10:06 AM
First Pilot insulted him by mentioning so non-sporting comments in the prize ceremony and then a pilot fan opened up such a thread to prove his love and affection to...............
What else you can expect?

Hatebreed
August 14, 2006, 10:13 AM
Yea I was also stunned to hear that comment by Pilot. I doubt this is just a slip of tongue or mere honesty. A captain should not directly mention a player's failure like that, it should be dealt accordingly by the team management.

cricket_pagol
August 14, 2006, 10:22 AM
Every player goes through a lean spell... I think rafique is going through his long overdue lean spell now.

Rafique will come back very strongly... he is far from being over.

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 10:32 AM
I dont understand whats going in the team. But I believe some old players are messing around in the team and as soon as they are gone the team will be free from any bad influence they have now.

FaridpurChicago
August 14, 2006, 11:05 AM
Pilot took 19 balls to get off the mark against team like Kenya and Pilot's fan want to take Rafiq off. As long as Pilot or JO in our ODI team, we should not expect anything good from the team.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 11:21 AM
Pilot took 19 balls to get off the mark against team like Kenya and Pilot's fan want to take Rafiq off. As long as Pilot or JO in our ODI team, we should not expect anything good from the team.
Simply amazing analogy!!! When the runrate is a nonfactor and wickets tumbling you still find a way to point at the most insignificant stat and make it sound most important stat. You may hate Pilot but your points are as weak as Ash-Aftabs madness. If you have the opportunity please see the NTV's report on yesterday's match. If we had lost another wicket we would have lost the match for sure (rasel can not bat).

Tokyobreeze
August 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
Before asking questions like - 'What is wrong with Rafique?', we should better ask the same question to ourselves.'What is wrong with us that we are even thinking of replacing Rafique?'It's simply ridiculous!Just seeing Razzaque performing against teams like Zim and Kenya, shall we think of trashing the most consistent bowler in our team who has great record against all the quality oppositions?Rafique was, is and will be (at least until next world cup) one of the vital players of our team.

ialbd
August 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
nothing is wrong with rafiq, this thread is absolutely useless. I'll refrain from taking sides (between Pilot & Rafiq), Bangladesh is all I care...
________
Hornet (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/AMC_Hornet)

Warlock
August 14, 2006, 12:04 PM
One thing is clear- Pilot is not a very good captain because he is not encouraging any kind of "bond" between the players by making a gross comment about Rafiq. Looking back- I can see why he was sacked after the world cup debacle. May be the habit of losing too much is rooted in him and he can't help passing the blame onto others like he did to rafiq. Perhaps one reason we lost the series against Zimbabwe because Pilot was just not the man to encourage a "winning frame of mind" in our players when it was most needed. BD lost the third match which was literally in our pocket, the way we lost it say volumes about a lack of combined spirit what we generally see in the presence of Habibul. A lot of people critisice Habibul for not having captaining genius. But I say he is such a good captain for a team like ours, because he is liked by all and he usually doesn't get involved in team politics.

sadi
August 14, 2006, 12:09 PM
Simply amazing analogy!!! When the runrate is a nonfactor and wickets tumbling you still find a way to point at the most insignificant stat and make it sound most important stat. You may hate Pilot but your points are as weak as Ash-Aftabs madness. If you have the opportunity please see the NTV's report on yesterday's match. If we had lost another wicket we would have lost the match for sure (rasel can not bat).

Good point... runrate was a nonissue and I am not pissed at all that he took 19 balls to open his account... rather I am more pissed at him for playing a stupid shot and get out... there was no need for playing the shot that he played to get out and that was his perfect opportunity to play a match winning knock...

Morpheous
August 14, 2006, 12:15 PM
Whoever started this thread is DUMBO and have No Idea whats he is talking about. I guess he lives in England so started to think like English.....Jerk!!

Sayeed Haque
August 14, 2006, 12:19 PM
ICC has a way of rating cricket players in both forms of the game. It is called LC ICC cricket rankings (http://www.cricketratings.com (http://www.cricketratings.com/)). These ratings take into account the opposition’s strength in calculating a player’s rating. I have been following the ratings for sometime now. At the latest ranking, published on the 8<SUP>th</SUP> of August 2006 (after the end of the Zimbabwe series), Rafique is the 21<SUP>st</SUP> ranked ODI bowler in the world with a rating of 616 (the 1<SUP>st</SUP> ranked bowler is SM Pollock of South Africa with a rating of 858). Before the Zimbabwe series his rating was 594 and was ranked 25<SUP>th</SUP> and he has achieved his best ever rating during the Zimbabwe series (617 on 4<SUP>th</SUP> August i.e. at the 4<SUP>th</SUP> ODI when he conceded 30 runs in 10 overs and took 1 wicket). Look at the following table of Rafique’s ratings since the beginning of this year (when his rating was 550). This will tell you Rafique is still improving and he has a lot to give to the team. He hasn’t finished yet!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN-LEFT: 74.15pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=187 rowSpan=2>Series
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>At the end of the series
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>Rating
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Sri Lanka (home) 2006
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>568
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Kenya (home) 2006
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>575
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Australia (home) 2006
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>594
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Zimbabwe (away) 2006
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>616
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rudro
August 14, 2006, 12:38 PM
ICC has a way of rating cricket players in both forms of the game. It is called LC ICC cricket rankings (http://www.cricketratings.com (http://www.cricketratings.com/)). These ratings take into account the opposition’s strength in calculating a player’s rating. I have been following the ratings for sometime now. At the latest ranking, published on the 8<SUP>th</SUP> of August 2006 (after the end of the Zimbabwe series), Rafique is the 21<SUP>st</SUP> ranked ODI bowler in the world with a rating of 616 (the 1<SUP>st</SUP> ranked bowler is SM Pollock of South Africa with a rating of 858). Before the Zimbabwe series his rating was 594 and was ranked 25<SUP>th</SUP> and he has achieved his best ever rating during the Zimbabwe series (617 on 4<SUP>th</SUP> August i.e. at the 4<SUP>th</SUP> ODI when he conceded 30 runs in 10 overs and took 1 wicket). Look at the following table of Rafique’s ratings since the beginning of this year (when his rating was 550). This will tell you Rafique is still improving and he has a lot to give to the team. He hasn’t finished yet!
ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN-LEFT: 74.15pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=187 rowSpan=2>Series

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>At the end of the series

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>Rating

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Sri Lanka (home) 2006

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>568

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Kenya (home) 2006

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>575

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Australia (home) 2006

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>594

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 140.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=187>v Zimbabwe (away) 2006

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 126pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" width=168>616

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Good post with good stats! There were times when Rafique rescued us with his batting (ICC champions trophy, Triangular series in India, etc.). We are missing that kind of batting from him. However, he is THE strike bowler we got and we should be proud of him.

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 12:41 PM
Shaun Pollock who bowls offspin is #1 in the world?

Sayeed Haque
August 14, 2006, 12:49 PM
Shaun Pollock who bowls offspin is #1 in the world?

Where from did you get that?:o

BagherBacha
August 14, 2006, 12:52 PM
pilot er vaaista

detroitpagla
August 14, 2006, 02:10 PM
so just cuz of his poor performance for past few matches ppl r thinking to drop him? that's our(bengalis) problem: dont forget he is our all time legend and we promoted him from Rofiq Bhai to Rofiq Chacha or Mama. he will play next 2 world cup!!!!!!