PDA

View Full Version : Invite SA, India, SL to Dhaka

kaisermatin
August 14, 2006, 04:18 PM
Our players are alwyas complaining that they are not playing good teams. That's a very good to see competitiveness from our cricket players. I hope they will not repeat their batting performance. We need to KAT CHAT the batting line up.:mad:

Gadha football team captain just said we can't win against Quatar because they were not trained to play with that team! Why don't you just head butt them.:rolleyes:

Cricketers did not lose their heads yet. Now SA is rumored to be leaving SL because of a bomb threat why don't we invite all the 3 teams to play in BD and make it a four nation tournament. :flag:

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 04:24 PM
Our players are alwyas complaining that they are not playing good teams. That's a very good to see competitiveness from our cricket players. I hope they will not repeat their batting performance. We need to KAT CHAT the batting line up.:mad:

You are upsetting Ash, Aftab, SN, Rajin(me) fans.

Gadha football team captain just said we can't win against Quatar because they were not trained to play with that team! Why don't you just head butt them.:rolleyes:

You are upsetting babubhai.

Cricketers did not lose their heads yet. Now SA is rumored to be leaving SL because of a bomb threat why don't we invite all the 3 teams to play in BD and make it a four nation tournament. :flag:
You are upsetting our Cricket Bangadesh board members.

Anyways I support all of your ideas.

Sovik
August 14, 2006, 04:31 PM
seems like a nice idea

SS
August 14, 2006, 04:40 PM
not just nice idea...best idea before world cup.
but unfortunately Ind never gona come, and SL won't come either because they will relax. They had long sessions.

al Furqaan
August 14, 2006, 06:01 PM
if our selectors could pull this off, i would forgive them for all the times they put javed and alok in our squad

Spitfire_x86
August 14, 2006, 06:33 PM
Why would SL would want to come? Playing the matches in their home soil is probably more profitable for them.

HawkEye000
August 14, 2006, 06:41 PM
plus BCCB would also not want to host any tournament in the rainy season

SMHasan
August 14, 2006, 09:19 PM
Most importantly we have not get any ground ready for cricket now :(

kaisermatin
August 14, 2006, 10:15 PM
Oh! well, NTV just said the teams have finally agreed to play on. But I am now sure that BD team is already getting the Galadhakka treatment. As established teams are refusing to play with this team. Could understand India's as always big brotherly attitude but I had the feeling SL was more friendly! I don't know about my pals here but I see that the management, coach and players have become a lethargic. Thinking how Rafik can allow flood of runs in his over and Mash giving away six! Guys don't just eat your salary. We are watching.

Rabz
August 14, 2006, 10:25 PM
nice idea my friend, but the problem is,
"are the fields ready for an international match?"

i dont think our administrators at BCB is efficient enough to organize a 4 nation cup in a matter of a week. we need to get the cows off the feild, and i mean real cows, the ones that eating the grass of the out field probably right now.
we need to take off the bamboo's that were placed during the last "xyz" mela.
we need to clean the toilets as it probably havent been cleaned for 3 months.

i dont think we can.... even if all party wants to

nasifkhan
August 14, 2006, 11:03 PM
kamakha Baash khawar ki dorkar........Zim & Kenya ki shamlaite giye BD beshamal hoye gasay.....er modde abar SA,IND,SL ke niye ashtesen....

Rabz
August 14, 2006, 11:10 PM
kamakha Baash khawar ki dorkar........Zim & Kenya ki shamlaite giye BD beshamal hoye gasay.....er modde abar SA,IND,SL ke niye ashtesen....

cuz bro, i dont think we r planning to play against Zim and Kenya all our lives. these r meant to be one of those off serieses where we better our dismal looking records.
too bad it didnt click this time but playing against SA IND and SL before the Champions Trophy qualifiers and more importantly the WC would certainly be a mouth watering aspect.

nasifkhan
August 14, 2006, 11:53 PM
cuz bro, i dont think we r planning to play against Zim and Kenya all our lives. these r meant to be one of those off serieses where we better our dismal looking records.

tahole amra ei ZIM Kenya series e amader records valo korte parsi?.... do u think so?

Rabz
August 15, 2006, 12:04 AM
tahole amra ei ZIM Kenya series e amader records valo korte parsi?.... do u think so?

read my post again plz...
i said "too bad it didnt click this time"

nasifkhan
August 15, 2006, 01:17 AM
read my post again plz...
i said "too bad it didnt click this time"

hmm....sorry......i missed it ..

but jetai howk.....first of all after this performance ....BD team takay ei bhabhe bagher kachar falanor ki dorkar? and second of all ...this teams will never come to BD ....even though this tournament jodi nao o hoi.....