PDA

View Full Version : Future Series......

BD_Ashraful
August 15, 2006, 07:43 AM
Apart from playing Zimbabwe in December what other series do we have from now to then

mhferdaus
August 15, 2006, 08:13 AM
none ...

TheWatcher
August 15, 2006, 08:15 AM
Check here (http://banglacricket.com/tours/)

ialbd
August 15, 2006, 08:30 AM
isnt the champions trophy the next one? BCB already announced the primary 30-man squad for that....
________
Yx600 Radian (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_YX600_Radian)

SMHasan
August 15, 2006, 08:36 AM
Champions triphy is the next one. Then we have got home series against the Zombies in October.

kalpurush
August 15, 2006, 08:50 AM
Isn't the home series against Zimbabwe in November?

Thunder
August 15, 2006, 09:32 AM
we dont have much of a prospect of playing against world class teams before the world cup. so its presumable that, we are up for a another poor performance at the 2007 world cup. In the champions trophy, we'll definitely be crushed by the srilankans and west indians and there is a chance that zimbabwe will beat us too.

by the way, how many matches we are going to play in Afro-asia cup?

al Furqaan
August 15, 2006, 11:09 AM
we dont have much of a prospect of playing against world class teams before the world cup. so its presumable that, we are up for a another poor performance at the 2007 world cup. In the champions trophy, we'll definitely be crushed by the srilankans and west indians and there is a chance that zimbabwe will beat us too.

by the way, how many matches we are going to play in Afro-asia cup?

we'll beat zimbabwe...perhaps we'll beat west indies too...i sure hope so.

the afro-asia cup isnt a multilateral series...i think its just a bilateral all star game. worthless cricket indeed.

Tupun
August 15, 2006, 11:10 AM
I think we will beat zimbo in championc trophy ..... maybe even WI. :flag:

Rabz
August 15, 2006, 11:11 AM
too bad we dont hv much cricket in the near future...
but i still fancy my luck in the Champions Trophy qualifiers..

i mean in india, we should be able to beat zimbabwe... considering the near home advantage.
and between SL and WI, i fancy, mind u, fany a win probably agaisnt WI.

all we need a one day of great cricket and one day of regular ie agaisnt the zims.

but for the upcoming months, i reckon BCB should organise a National team, A Team and U-19 triangular... give all the boys some match practise and also allow them to fight for the spot .

israr
August 15, 2006, 03:38 PM
its gonna be seven match series against zimbabwe, right?

Xavier
August 15, 2006, 04:05 PM
1-Any chance that Zimbabwe start playing test cricket again so that te 7-ODI series to Bangladesh could become a 5-ODI + 2-Test?

2-I see some of you think Bangladesh will beat West Indies in the Champions Trophy... not that easy as they just beat India 4-1 in the ODI series last june.

israr
August 15, 2006, 04:10 PM
I just don't understand why people are taking WI that lightly, in my opinion, they're one of the strong contenders of winning the world cup.

sunniath
August 15, 2006, 04:11 PM
guys,no matter what you do,dont subscribe to benup to watch the matches