PDA

View Full Version : Milestones: ODI wickets

al Furqaan
August 16, 2006, 04:32 PM
Congratulations to Mashrafee! He needed 2 wickets against Kenya in the final ODI to reach 50 career ODI wickets. He took 6, and now has a tally 54 wickets.

Only Chacha, Rafique, and Tapash have reached this milestone and only they are ahead of Masri. He should be 3rd on the list in no time...and within 2 years should be 1st!

fuzzy
August 16, 2006, 11:31 PM
if every aspect of this game is considered mashrafee is good in everything.
any country would love 2 have some1 like him. he is as good as symonds. he saved us in lots matches, a hero for our team.
may allah make him da best cricketer in the world.

kalpurush
August 17, 2006, 01:30 AM
Congrats to Mashrafe to reach 50 career ODI wickets! He is a very young player and be able to play for many years and in the process he will get many more wickets for sure. Only one thing bothers me is his bad luck of getting injured often.:(

Rabz
August 17, 2006, 02:25 AM
Mashrafee in couple of years would become our leading wicket taker in either forms of the game... and hope only get better after the success of this tour.

Tokyobreeze
August 17, 2006, 03:39 AM
His regular injury makes me worried...Not to compare, but once Md. Sharif also shown bright prospect to become a good strike bowler.Now he is lost to injury.Injury is the killer for the fast bowlers.We gotta take good care of Mashrafi.He is surely gonna present us many nice moments if we can keep him in the field for long time.

Hatebreed
August 17, 2006, 04:19 AM
Fast bowlers are prone to injuries and have their ups and downs, this is nothing new. Inshallah in a few years if Mash stays fit and keeps up this performance he'll become one of the top bowlers in the world.

Btw Tokyobreeze, your sig- shouldn't it 'shokol desher shera.....' ?

istiak
August 17, 2006, 04:38 AM
he is as good as symonds. he saved us in lots matches, a hero for our team.

As good as Symond? Isn't it too early? He is obviously better than Symond in bowling but batting still miles to go and his temparament just remember the match against Zim few days back.

tas
August 17, 2006, 06:11 AM
as good as symonds? you are kidding right?

Miraz
August 17, 2006, 06:18 AM
as good as symonds? you are kidding right?

In bowling, he is way better than Symonds. No comments about batting.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 17, 2006, 06:40 AM
hmmm,beshi asha cherey diyechi...coz ashraful rey dekhey.

Sovik
August 17, 2006, 09:21 AM
i want to see rafiq taking few more wickets to get his double. in both form of cricket

and congratulations to mashrafee

al Furqaan
August 17, 2006, 10:33 AM
i want to see rafiq taking few more wickets to get his double. in both form of cricket

and congratulations to mashrafee

yes i would like to see rafiq get his double in Tests...i think he is done in ODIs. but rafiq might not last that long. his test average has been sinking the last 18 months or so.

israr
August 17, 2006, 11:41 AM
hmmm,beshi asha cherey diyechi...coz ashraful rey dekhey.

Man, don't loose hope, till the last moment. That's the moral of the story.