PDA

View Full Version : Killer batsman Mohammad Yousuf

bengaltiger
August 19, 2006, 08:33 PM
have you been noticing mohammad yousuf's performance in the england series? this guy is unstoppable, scoring centuries, double centuries, left & right. his overall ODI and Test performance avg. is also astonishing.

check out pak vs eng series: http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2006/PAK_IN_ENG/

check his stats: http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/player/43650.html

Hatebreed
August 19, 2006, 10:33 PM
Yea Yousuf has always been one of my favourite batsmen, he's ourperforming everyone IMO. Just look at his test average, 52.42. 18 tons, 25 fiftys, he keeps improving!

Andy-Flower
August 28, 2006, 02:49 AM
wouldnt agree witchu more..Yousuf has been consistent especially over the last couple of months. I like the way he steadies the ship when he partners Younis Khan..i think thats gutta be the Baddest 3rd wicket partnership in Tests at the moment;)

Sovik
August 28, 2006, 05:40 AM
he is one of the greatest

Rabz
August 28, 2006, 08:05 AM
who knows.. may be him reverting to Islam has given him the spiritual peace in mind and confidence which leads to his amazing form with the bat !!

either ways.. good on him

SS
August 28, 2006, 08:26 AM
Not going to give any bias opinion, but obviously he is mature and disciplined. Not to mention, very focused. Spirituality makes human well versed on all those areas. And he is doing accordingly. He, with his anchor Inzamam, was on the spot light from late 90's and they knew that these two batsmen have what it takes to be a great cricketer. One good thing in Pak cricket, though they had problems but they are serious about cricketing structure and developing players unlike us.

Tigers_eye
August 28, 2006, 09:20 AM
Great batsmen for sure. Matured, seasoned, experienced for sure. Killer batsmen I am not sure. Its like tendu. Lots of stat not enough wins. Inzi is more reliable, dependable when the team needs him the most. Just my opinion.