PDA

View Full Version : WHo is this with our CUP!!!

akabir77
August 21, 2006, 08:52 AM
Those who r fond of RI go to the link and can read another great article from him...

http://www.tigercricket.com/viewNews.aspx?newsID=183

Wonder though :flag: :up: who is the lady with the cup Mash fan or the greek lady or the amarican teen???:D

AsifTheManRahman
August 21, 2006, 09:22 AM
The Cup evoked curious looks and excited inquiries from travelers and airport staff. A group of ‘pretty’ backpackers just had to pose with the trophy.

that, or maybe she's an air hostess.

now that the guys know they can get cute chicks if they perform, i hope they'll qualify for the ICCCT

AsifTheManRahman
August 21, 2006, 09:30 AM
on second thought, it might even be the American gentleman ;)

Wonder though :flag: :up: who is the lady with the cup Mash fan or the greek lady or the amarican teen???:D

you mean Cypriot teen? :)

Fazal
August 21, 2006, 09:41 AM
Strange ... You guys don't recognize her? Its our gal Rosy !!!! Shame on you.

"While the players were busy with some last-minute shopping and window-shopping at the Airport Duty Free before their departure from Doha, Mashrafee Bin Mortaza was approached by Rosy, a young British journalist and a fan of Bangladesh cricket. When offered the chance to hold the Cup Rosy’s delight knew no bounds. Her camera came out in a flash as another request for a snap was joyfully entertained."

akabir77
August 21, 2006, 09:46 AM
"While the players were busy with some last-minute shopping and window-shopping at the Airport Duty Free before their departure from Doha, Mashrafee Bin Mortaza was approached by Rosy, a young British journalist and a fan of Bangladesh cricket. When offered the chance to hold the Cup Rosy’s delight knew no bounds. Her camera came out in a flash as another request for a snap was joyfully entertained."<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

FAZAL that happen in doha airport but the picture is inside a plane...may be u r not that clever or we r not that dum u think we r/u r LOL

Rabz
August 21, 2006, 09:48 AM
that, or maybe she's an air hostess.

now that the guys know they can get cute chicks if they perform, i hope they'll qualify for the ICCCT

so u r suggesting a state sponsored harem for our players ??:p

how bout this prize scheme:
instead of money
every 5 wicket for bowlers
and 50 runs for the batsmen,
they will pick the lady of thier preference :D :D

im sure they all would come out firing all their cylinders...and more !!

Fazal
August 21, 2006, 09:49 AM
FAZAL that happen in doha airport but the picture is inside a plane...may be u r not that clever or we r not that dum u think we r/u r LOL

You? Dum ? No way....

May be I am no-longer that clever that I used to be.

Fazal
August 21, 2006, 09:53 AM
they will pick the lady of thier preference :D :D

im sure they all would come out firing all their cylinders...and more !!

Why do you think that will motivate them except for Pilot may be? For exmaple we have players like Sakib, Rahim, in one hand and Rafiq in the other end.

akabir77
August 21, 2006, 09:56 AM
from now on every 100 runs and 5 wkts player will get 72 VERGIN (drinks)

Rabz
August 21, 2006, 09:59 AM
Why do you think that will motivate them except for Pilot may be? For exmaple we have players like Sakib, Rahim, in one hand and Rafiq in the other end.

mate i was merely qouting and suggesting on the remarks made by ATMR.;)

and the intoxication by a woman is a powerful tool mate.. Sakib, Reza and Rahim might be youngsters in the team, but no means a kid. they r all grown up.
after all, they all graduate from the leagues of extraordinary gentlemen, like Mehrab Hossain Snr and Hasibul Hossain.:D

take it easy!!

mhferdaus
August 21, 2006, 11:15 AM
mate i was merely qouting and suggesting on the remarks made by ATMR.;)

and the intoxication by a woman is a powerful tool mate.. Sakib, Reza and Rahim might be youngsters in the team, but no means a kid. they r all grown up.
after all, they all graduate from the leagues of extraordinary gentlemen, like Mehrab Hossain Snr and Hasibul Hossain.:D

take it easy!!
ah ... dude if I may interrupt, for BD players this goes opposite, I mean look at Nafis Iqbal and Mushfiq Babu, they lost their hunger for cricket to ... you know what, and thus if you put our players in Harem, you are going to loose them all :D,

and by the way it is Rosy the journalist, cuz by the report no one else outside of BD team even thought about touching it :D, looks like for some unknown reason or whatsover miss Rosy became a fan of BD cricket ???

oh I get it she must hate Aussie cricket am I right :confused:

EDIT : missed the underlined word

HawkEye000
August 21, 2006, 11:29 AM
I guess many people were holding it...another pretty girl with the cup

http://www.tigercricket.com/tigerimgviews.aspx?columnID=25

AsifTheManRahman
August 21, 2006, 11:38 AM
women in abundance! oh boy, we are definitely qualifying for that spot in the ICCCT! :)

and why not? players like ashraful will be able to wash away any vision of mona lisa that they have while batting themselves out during the games. of course, this could lead to adverse effects if they start having visions of multiple princesses.

fhstar
August 22, 2006, 06:55 PM
"While the players were busy with some last-minute shopping and window-shopping at the Airport Duty Free before their departure from Doha, Mashrafee Bin Mortaza was approached by Rosy, a young British journalist and a fan of Bangladesh cricket. When offered the chance to hold the Cup Rosy’s delight knew no bounds. Her camera came out in a flash as another request for a snap was joyfully entertained."<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Well ... Fazal was right after all ... good job!!! :up:
http://www.tigercricket.com/tigerimgviews.aspx?columnID=25

akabir77
August 23, 2006, 08:12 AM
opps fazal bhai on top again

istiak
August 23, 2006, 11:28 AM
opps fazal bhai on top again

bhabia korio kaj koria bhabio na :lol:

Carte Blanche
August 23, 2006, 12:23 PM
Inspiring article by Rabeed Imam, as usual. Good read :)

mhferdaus
August 25, 2006, 02:28 PM
bhabia korio kaj koria bhabio na :lol:

yup, dont hit the boss unless you have the right weapon hit him with :D.

would be fun to see BabuBanglaBhai vs FazalBhai comedy fight, like the good old kobial fight.

Hatebreed
August 25, 2006, 02:50 PM
Some nice updates these days on TigerCricket, if only they had a better looking site.. the orange/black/yellow theme and lack of any red/green really puts me off.

Hatebreed
August 25, 2006, 02:52 PM
I like this quote, supposedly from Sakib-

"Winning is a habit and you don’t waste time worrying about the quality of your opposition when you are on a winning streak. The more we play the closer we get towards that habit."