PDA

View Full Version : Dav under scrutiny

sadi
August 22, 2006, 01:23 PM
Check this report on the daily star today. I guess afterall, something is happening in Bangladesh dressing room.

Dav under scrutiny
Sports Reporter

Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) finally realised that time has come to have a hard talk with their high-profile coach Dav Whatmore following some interesting observations in the manager's report.

The board on Tuesday formed a three-member facts-finding committee that include general secretary Mahbubul Anam, treasurer Afzalur Rahman Sinha and member Khondokar Jamiluddin. The trio will meet the Australian today in connection to the issues raised by team manager Shafiqul Haque Hira in his report on the recently concluded Zimbabwe-Kenya tour.

"We felt that we should talk with him (Whatmore) extensively to clear some issues that had been raised recently and in the past. Actually we feel that a huge gap has developed between the board and the team officials and that is the reason we have decided to meet him," said BCB's media committee chairman Reazuddin Al Mamun to The Daily Star Sports last night while confirming the report.

It was learnt that BCB high-ups are concerned about one serious allegation raised against the Bangladesh coach in Bangla daily Jaijaidin during the African tour on it's August 16 issue, which said that the coach had uttered a religious slur.

The newspaper had cited that after the third one-day against Zimbabwe on August 2 at Harare, Whatmore made a remark that hurt the players' religious sentiment.

"Manager put the issue in his report, but we have to be hundred per cent sure about the allegation. That's why our president (Ali Asghar) thought that a committee needs to be set up to clear all the issues," said Jamil.
It maybe mentioned here that some other newspapers also raised some allegations against Whatmore in their reports, especially about his lack of communication with the players.

"Despite his staying with the team under the same roof, he looked like an alien in the team. He simply detached himself from the team whenever they lost any match. No one dare disagree with him on team selection or other issues," a newspaper wrote during the tour.

"He even has very little knowledge about the young players in the team which is really funny," it added.

During the series, the visiting reporters also alleged that Whatmore showed a disdainful attitude towards them, especially in Kenya where he tried hard to convince the hotel authority not to allow the reporters at the same hotel.

It was learnt that on the coach's request BCB dropped their previous manager MA Latif, who questioned the sincerity of the renowned coach, but interestingly the new man (Hira) is also not in the good book of the coach.
Whatmore also came under scrutiny previously during Bangladesh's tour to England in 2005 when he had broken the board's code of conduct by delivering expert comments during the matches to the electronic media.
BCB has formed another committee involving Shah Nurul Kabir Shaheen, Aziz Al Kaiser Tito, Mahbubul Anam, Afzalur Rahman Sinha and Reazuddin Al Mamun who will sit on September 5 with the national team members to learn their versions about the Zimbabwe debacle and the allegations against their coach.

Source: The Daily Star (http://www.thedailystar.net/2006/08/23/d60823040231.htm)

Tigers_eye
August 22, 2006, 01:39 PM
"During the series, the visiting reporters also alleged that Whatmore showed a disdainful attitude towards them, especially in Kenya where he tried hard to convince the hotel authority not to allow the reporters at the same hotel."

and jaijai din.

Do I need to say anything more?

Shala journalist rao asey. No wonder even BD police are afraid of the journalists and give a cut on a monthly basis from their own loot.

If I were the coach after the 3rd game I am not sure what other religious, racial slurs I would have used on the players. The Pathetic way they lost the game. It was suppose to be in the bag. I wish he had used "beth", "cane" on those players.

sadi
August 22, 2006, 01:44 PM
interesting allegations... something similar to what Prothom Alo reported... Prothom Alo and Daily Star bhai bhai... hehe... but since the manager reported some issues, there must be something

TheWatcher
August 22, 2006, 02:54 PM
Look around, it is not only Prothom-Alo or Daily Star, other papers too have published reports questioning DW's relation to the team. Also, I can't recall Daily Star being known for spreading rumor. This report too looked substantial to me.
<!-- / message -->

israr
August 22, 2006, 05:11 PM
Now let me get one thing very straight and simple, if our team performs disastrously in the coming CT and looses the home series against Zim or even a single match against Scots, then I'll be convinced its time for Dave to leave. But if it happens the opposite way round, then Dave should continue with us even beyond the World Cup. I made the same type of statement previously after the series loss against Zim, but then added as well that Bangladesh can compensate for this loss by whitewashing the Kenyans, which they did quite convincingly, if not completely, which meant Dave had kept his word that he expected a better show from the Kenyans. Atleast, he didn't echo those same type of over-confident statements which he made against the Zim previousy, and that implies that he has learnt from his mistakes. For the coming CT, he revealed that Bangladesh will have to work hard and should be able to beat Zimbabwe to qualify, but notice that in any way he din't give Bangladesh the 'favourites tag'. So, hopefully, Bangladesh will perform to our expectations, and all those allegations surrounding Dave shall vanish into thin air. In addition, I want to point out that Dave is an experienced coach, and he knows how to behave with the team during the appropriate situations. I can reminisce that during the World Cup Super Sixes 2003, the coach of Sri Lanka then, he was disappointed to such an extent after his team's humiliating loss against India, that the whole night, he didn't even face a single Sri Lankan player. The very next match, Sri Lanka rose to occasion by defeating Zimbabwe and qualified to the semis. So there you go, that is his unique style of coaching when his team is going through a bad patch. But unfortunately, BCB, has got it wrong. Whatsoever, these are all misunderstandings, and will be clarified soon. And for God's sake, I think we fans were sounding more harsh after Bangladesh's poor display in the 3rd ODI, than Dave himself. So I see no reason why he can't be raucous towards his players after that calibre of performance. However, I am confident(not over-confident !) that Bangladesh will be back to business this winter. So nothing to worry about.

israr
August 22, 2006, 05:19 PM
"During the series, the visiting reporters also alleged that Whatmore showed a disdainful attitude towards them, especially in Kenya where he tried hard to convince the hotel authority not to allow the reporters at the same hotel."

There is a reason why Dave didn't want the reporters to be along with the team, that's because it'd apply extra burden on the already heart-broken Bangladesh team returning from Zimbabwe.

SMHasan
August 22, 2006, 07:51 PM
Hmm .....I thought something was going on in the background and now its clear that something was going wrong. No wonder we lost the series against the Zombies. But the question is has Dav become more alienated after loosing those matches or he had already been unhappy before the tour began? If the second one is true then we need to find out whats going on. Again if the first one is true then I can't blame him although he should not have acted in that way as he is a true professional. Lets see what Dave says.

PoorFan
August 22, 2006, 09:30 PM
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) finally realised that time has come to have a hard talk with their high-profile coach Dav Whatmore following some interesting observations in the manager's report.

That means new manager Hira got something to report on Whatmore to BCB, in that sense I think BCB did the right thing ( hear out whatmore ). Lets see what comes out from there.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 22, 2006, 09:54 PM
I think those so called managers r now showing that they work a lot ....finding allegation against Dev is a mammonth task actually!! even its more important than making our teams performance better...(((( Shaak diye maaach dhaka))))..huhhh!!1 poor dev...

And reporters!!!!!!!!!! huhh..just.............donno what to say

DotBall
August 22, 2006, 11:14 PM
Our team performance and excessive repeat of same mistakes would make anybody loose their patience. If Dav made religious slur then I think he needs to apologies and get it over with. As for his performance and avoiding his duties and responsibilities BCCB needs to seriously investigate and take appropriate actions.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
May be it is time to bring someone who would be much tougher on the players and also help them transform their mentality. The real question is that will there be a coach who would be interested in this job?<o:p></o:p>

Sauron
August 22, 2006, 11:49 PM
Without going into the main debate, I am disgusted at how the managers report makes into media even before the investigation has started.

Everyone including the general public should know what happened (if anything). But only after the facts are known i.e. once the investigation is complete. This kind of yellow reporting only polarizes all the concerned parties.

Getting back to the main topic,
I never heard any BD player say anything bad about Whatmore. And to me personally, that matters more than the "he said - she said" type allegations.

I wish someone could actually ask some of the current squad members what the real deal is.

thebest
August 23, 2006, 12:27 AM
I wish someone could actually ask some of the current squad members what the real deal is.

There is no deal. Both prothom alo and jai jai din has its own candidate. So they are trying to find fault with. DW just verbally abuse if I have to belive the media (I do not give a penny on their opinion), if I was in his place I would have physical abuse them.
BCB should made a complete media ban. No media should be allowed in team hotel and all the informal chat would be banned by code of conduct. Media would be only allowed in formal media presentation.
If Manager submit the report, BCB should find out how the content came out to media. He should be also investigated on Alok Kapali room issue, JO and Kapali flight issue.

imran78
August 23, 2006, 12:48 AM
i have a feeling that the problem is between the reporters and Dav and not between the players and Dav.

Miraz
August 23, 2006, 04:34 AM
Without going into the main debate, I am disgusted at how the managers report makes into media even before the investigation has started.

Everyone including the general public should know what happened (if anything). But only after the facts are known i.e. once the investigation is complete. This kind of yellow reporting only polarizes all the concerned parties.

Getting back to the main topic,
I never heard any BD player say anything bad about Whatmore. And to me personally, that matters more than the "he said - she said" type allegations.

I completely agree with you. Leaking confidential reports to media is a major breach of code of conduct. The Manager should also face a disciplinary hearing.

Tigers_eye
August 23, 2006, 07:48 AM
I support theBest. Media is the root of all this trouble. They started it before the tour began. There should be a temporary ban on media access to the team. Let the guys do their job.

Our players need some physical abuse. Misti kotha diye atodin kono kaj hoi ni. future'ao hobey na. Bangali chiney danda. Chokto rey bhokto, dhila rey kila.

Journalists almost belongs to a cult. They think they are the boss. Anywhere and everywhere. One will support other no matter what the issue is in order to get an unfair advantage. That is what is going on. The investigation per se, is going on but should not have been leaked before the report was finalized.

Andy-Flower
August 23, 2006, 07:55 AM
Hmm .....I thought something was going on in the background and now its clear that something was going wrong. No wonder we lost the series against the Zombies. But the question is has Dav become more alienated after loosing those matches or he had already been unhappy before the tour began? If the second one is true then we need to find out whats going on. Again if the first one is true then I can't blame him although he should not have acted in that way as he is a true professional. Lets see what Dave says.

THE zOmbies proved to be the better team mayne there aint nothing wrong with Dav. There is still the ICC trophy and the series after for BD to prove that their series loss was only but a fluke. Dav had every reason to be angry and to alienate himself after your team's perfomance. I personally watched almost all of the matches including the tour match from the stand and to tell the truth there was nothing much to fear about BD except for Ahmed who was on point from the first ball he faced.

You can replace Dav with someone from the moon but that will not stop Ashraful from throwing away his wicket and playing well only when you are about to throw him out of the team. It wont stop Mashrafee from bowling dismally at the death of the innings.

.1 Saqibul Hasan to Odoyo, SIX
End of over 46 (17 runs) - Kenya 178/9 (RR: 3.86)

TM Odoyo 79* (94b 7x4 3x6) Mashrafe Mortaza 9-0-53-3
JS Ababu 0* (5b) Saqibul Hasan 6-0-21-0

Overtrow keeps Odoyo on strike
45.6 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, 1 run, good length delivery, Odoyo pushes forward, another slow ball, dabs to gully, Abadu is miles down the pitch, gully fires at the bowlers end, misses and they get a run on the overthrow
45.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, no run, good length but wide of the off stump, Odoyo plays no shot as the slow ball goes by outside off
45.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, FOUR, full toss down the leg side, Odoyo drives the ball one bounce to midwicket, crowd now getting into it
45.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, FOUR, good line and length delivery, Odoyo drives the ball and swings it away to deep midwicket
45.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, SIX, length ball, Odoyo drives the ball through the off side, CATCH it is the call, but he must have been calling to someone in the stand at long-off
45.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Odoyo, 2 runs, length but

the players should apply themselves in the field of play...

thebest
August 23, 2006, 08:21 AM
You can replace Dav with someone from the moon but that will not stop Ashraful from throwing away his wicket and playing well only when you are about to throw him out of the team. It wont stop Mashrafee from bowling dismally at the death of the innings.

Thanx andy. I think most of the members agree with that. But some morons have other idea.

sadi
August 23, 2006, 08:33 AM
I think everyone is playing guessing game. SInce the Daily star found out, there will be a meeting with Dav after the manager submitted his report, they automatically assumed all these. There is nothing new in this article and we've heard most of them already.

PoorFan
August 23, 2006, 09:11 AM
Thanx andy. I think most of the members agree with that. But some morons have other idea.
Hahaha ... I hope didnt mean any BC members right? Like Sadi said, they just put all of their outburst till now, nothing new is there. Just wait a little more and see what comes as new.

Warlock
August 23, 2006, 09:34 AM
THE zOmbies proved to be the better team mayne there aint nothing wrong with Dav. There is still the ICC trophy and the series after for BD to prove that their series loss was only but a fluke. Dav had every reason to be angry and to alienate himself after your team's perfomance. I personally watched almost all of the matches including the tour match from the stand and to tell the truth there was nothing much to fear about BD except for Ahmed who was on point from the first ball he faced.

Ouch... SOmebody has really pissed this guy off. :lol:
Anyway, our friend Andy has a point. Especially about Ashraful.:up:
Yeah- it was the BD team that lost the series, not Dav. The result serves us right.:mad:

rudro
August 23, 2006, 09:40 AM
I think those so called managers r now showing that they work a lot ....finding allegation against Dev is a mammonth task actually!! even its more important than making our teams performance better...(((( Shaak diye maaach dhaka))))..huhhh!!1 poor dev...

And reporters!!!!!!!!!! huhh..just.............donno what to say
No one should be above law.
In my opinion, In Dav's tenure, he was not accountable to any one. That must not be the case! I am glad that Hira (one of the prolific cricketers of Bangladesh) had the guts to report on him.

rudro
August 23, 2006, 09:46 AM
And oh, another point, Whatmore is not GOD. Don't think that he is above mistakes.

And don't forget, a manager's job is to manage the team (that includes the coach as well). If he has observations about his team members, it is his job to report to the authority.

Stumped
August 23, 2006, 10:11 AM
I dunno wether to laugh or get angry... These aligations against Dav is funny becuase it is so unlike him. You know after talking with the Sri-lankans they always said when Dav did not say anything then that made them feel 100 times worse. He did it with me when i was small and to dissapoint him is the worst feeling because he will do anything for you if you do the right things. If he seemed detatched its probably that he is doing as he always does... stands back to watch... he is not one who likes to be on camera at all. With the reporters why would you want them in the hotel? They would be in everyone's face. I would hate it that I get photographed having breakfast, walkin around the hotel, being folloed going shopping. One word heard in the wrong context and you have a article that is so far beyond the truth. Will see what Dav says back... all we can do i guess.

cricket_dorshok
August 23, 2006, 10:30 AM
DW just verbally abuse if I have to belive the media (I do not give a penny on their opinion), if I was in his place I would have physical abuse them.
BCB should made a complete media ban. No media should be allowed in team hotel and all the informal chat would be banned by code of conduct. Media would be only allowed in formal media presentation.

Thats the way Saddam's son used to treat their players and coaches. You want to do the same. Man, its the media who brings the issue to public. Different media has different candidate, different views, its true but whose doesn't have. But if you read different newspaper, you will be able to extract the origin. Still we don't have accountability culture in our country, and if you want to band the media like some of our minsiters want, well, it will add fuel to the fire.

If Manager submit the report, BCB should find out how the content came out to media. He should be also investigated on Alok Kapali room issue, JO and Kapali flight issue.
Its very common to leak out the content of any report into media. not only BD, but in every conutry these happen.

cricket_dorshok
August 23, 2006, 10:32 AM
In Dav's tenure, he was not accountable to any one.
I have the same feeling.

Sauron
August 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
Guilty until proven innocent - what a concept!

BD newspapers, some members of BC, and whoever is leaking this "report" from BCB, they all epitomize this concept.

Hold off your horses. Dav is not the most aggressive of coaches. But he has done better than anyone else before him (Greenidge may be an exception). He is not there to entertain or handle reporters - that is manager's job.

Carte Blanche
August 23, 2006, 12:08 PM
Agree with Sauron there. We shouldn't look too much into these allegations until/unless BCB releases reports of a full-fledged investigation. I personally find it hard to believe Dav would do something as immature as hurling a racial slur, especially with what's been going on with the likes of Dean Jones. Besides, we all know how emotional the BD reporters are. Who rememebers the McInnes saga?

Miraz
August 23, 2006, 12:44 PM
No one should be above law.
In my opinion, In Dav's tenure, he was not accountable to any one. That must not be the case! I am glad that Hira (one of the prolific cricketers of Bangladesh) had the guts to report on him.

Unfortunately he does not have the professionalism to work as a Manager and before reporting he just sprayed the words around:mad:

sadi
August 23, 2006, 02:05 PM
BCB investigation on
Sports Reporter

The fact-finding committee of the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) yesterday quizzed Bangladesh cricket team coach Dav Whatmore, manager Shafiqul Haq Hira and stand-in captain Khaled Mashud in an effort to unearth true events that transpired in the recently concluded Africa trip.

Board general secretary Mahbubul Anam led the fact-finding team that included member Khondokar Jamiluddin and CEO Mahmudur Rahman, and after the marathon meeting at the board's management office in Gulshan, Rahman said that the discussion helped a lot to clear some burning issues.
"Definitely there were some problems in the Zimbabwe and Kenya tours and that's why we met with the concerned parties to point out where the problems lie. But at the moment I can't say anything. Our job is to get all the information and then prepare a report for the next board meeting," said the BCB CEO.
He however said that coach Whatmore, who is under scrutiny for a reported religious slur and has been branded for maintaining an unhealthy relationship with his charges in the newspapers during the recent African trip, has admitted that 'he could have handled some issues differently than the way he did' in the recent past tours and on other occasions.

But Rahman did not elaborate.

"We had a very open discussion with Dav and also with the others. Anybody can make mistakes and of course he (Whatmore) is also not out of it. But after this warm exchange of views he has realised that he could have handled some issues in different ways," Rahman added.

"What we realised after the meeting with them was that training and other facilities for the team is not up to the standard," he informed.

It was learnt that the committee will submit a recommendation for a specialist batting and bowling coach for the team.
Rahman declined to comment on the alleged remark of Whatmore in Zimbabwe that hurt the religious sentiment of the national cricketers. But a source in the board however said that a decision has been made to overlook the incident.

"We talked with everybody about the very sensitive issue but what we thought that it can be overlooked. Dav was surprised on why the issue was raised after almost two weeks after he had blatantly refused to making such comment. Actually we found that there was a miscommunication between the coach and players," said the official preferring anonymity.

Meanwhile, Whatmore also appreciated the board initiative and he said that this kind of discussions will be helpful for him as well as the team in the future.

"It was a warm discussion and very fruitful. I think it is very good way to communicate with each other. This kind of initiative definitely help us to avoid the misunderstanding," said Whatmore after the meeting.
The Bangladesh coach left Dhaka yesterday for Colombo to enjoy the holidays with his family. He will return on August 31.

Source: The Daily Star

AsifTheManRahman
August 23, 2006, 02:25 PM
It was learnt that the committee will submit a recommendation for a specialist batting and bowling coach for the team.

finally! can we get troy cooley please? :p

Navarene
August 23, 2006, 02:42 PM
"Meanwhile, Whatmore also appreciated the board initiative and he said that this kind of discussions will be helpful for him as well as the team in the future."

Shob bhalo jar shesh bhalo. Now lets move on...

HawkEye000
August 23, 2006, 03:17 PM
finally! can we get troy cooley please? :p

May be after the Ashes, they should really go for him. Our bowling in the death overs in ODIs can really improve if our pace bowlers have reverse swing in their armour. Plus in test matches, our bowling with old ball would get better.

Ahmed_B
August 23, 2006, 03:48 PM
I don't know about you guys... but from the very beginning I have been feeling that this issue is solely between the media-reporters and Dav. He has tried to keep the media away from the team during the African tour... and so the reporters have decided to give him a run.

To me... it never sounded a bad idea that the players should be kept away from the media as much as possible during a sensitive tour. But the reporters had other ideas. I remember reading a report by Tarek Mahmud in Prothom Alo during Africa tour... and it was really full of hatered towards Dav.

Good that the issue is resolved without much success for the reporters in terms of harassing Dav. But I'm pretty sure that they will keep looking for opportunities to even up their deals the coach.

AsifTheManRahman
August 23, 2006, 03:52 PM
ki r kora jabe...reporterder kaaji to oita...khali ajaira pechal para r ajaira pech lagano...they earn their living on making stuff up and being distasteful. and this is true of reporters all over the world.

i personally am not a bit worried about the allegations brought against dav. in fact, i'm too excited about the prospect of hiring new batting and bowling coaches for the senior sides.

troy cooley baby!

SMHasan
August 23, 2006, 06:48 PM
Ouch... SOmebody has really pissed this guy off. :lol:
Anyway, our friend Andy has a point. Especially about Ashraful.:up:
Yeah- it was the BD team that lost the series, not Dav. The result serves us right.:mad:

it was me :)

PoorFan
August 24, 2006, 01:39 AM
Ok, looks like nothing was serious as 'reporters' where jumping up and down. One positive was they 'realized' of a specialist batting and bowling coach! But wait ... didn't our fans were screaming for this matter for years long? Why the hell they took so long to 'realize' that?

One more thing ...
"It was a warm discussion and very fruitful. I think it is very good way to communicate with each other. This kind of initiative definitely help us to avoid the misunderstanding"
If all party believe on that, then why they are not having these kinds of meeting before and after every series?

thebest
August 24, 2006, 04:29 AM
So much edo about nothing.
BCB get ready for a vicious attack from the media led by 'Tareq Mahmood'

Sovik
August 24, 2006, 05:00 AM
So much edo about nothing.
BCB get ready for a vicious attack from the media led by 'Tareq Mahmood'

tareq mahmood. what an [censored]. this so called reporters didn't report anything but some [censored] from african tour and now this

Tigers_eye
August 24, 2006, 09:12 AM
But wait ... didn't our fans were screaming for this matter for years long? Why the hell they took so long to 'realize' that?
By this time you should know why. Why ask why? You know how competent they are and how politics work.

If all party believe on that, then why they are not having these kinds of meeting before and after every series?
Geez! meeting meeting and some more meetings. Political party gula meeting korey, Govt officials meeting korey, non-Govt officials meeting korey!! Haven't we learnt anything? Meetings are waste of time, energy and money if you don't act upon what was discussed. Just like our Friday prayers.

akabir77
August 24, 2006, 09:41 AM
well ittefaq reported that dav was told to be soft and behave...!!! behave after what they showed in the field if i were the coach i would beat their whole family not only the players...
but on serious note pilot said he think players r afraid to go to dav for suggestions. now that is worrying thing. cause if players r afraid and coach doesn't go and ask then we r in trouble and thats why i think players put those reporters on davs back.
Now hopefully dav know about the players anger and should go to each of them and give them paper like he use to do...

fwullah
August 24, 2006, 10:24 AM
talking about being soft, our former coach Mohsin Kamal and Ali Zia were soft enough, look what it brought to us - failure in the most prestigious One Day tournament because our players were too indisciplined.

Do you remember that we had to appoint an army colnel as our manager just to discipline our players? And also, that we had to appoint Khaled Mahmud as our captain to turn the team into a disciplined unit!

Now you tell me what's the solution.

Rabz
August 24, 2006, 10:50 AM
oh..c'mon give me a break here..
soft on this guys???
what next?? mukhe tule dudh bhaat khawate hobe ederke??

they should be whipped on their back for thier performance in Zimbabwe...
and our BCB is askin to go soft..
if i was Dave, i dont know how much of this s*** i could take anymore...

Miraz
August 24, 2006, 11:16 AM
We need a Manager with guts who can handle our boys. If Manager is driven by our boys that will bring more chaos in bd team and more controversary.

Baundule
August 24, 2006, 11:31 AM
Stupidity at its best.

akabir77
August 24, 2006, 03:20 PM
I think KM use to keep them on their toe all the time by calling name etc and that's the time bd started palying good. I think we need to make him manager and start that again

Ubiquitous
August 24, 2006, 04:03 PM
Be soft on these boys? What on earth for? Ashraful isn't a retard for example - there's Aftab next to him doing what he should be doing too - how is Dav being "soft" going to help him get it? In fact, keep the kid on the bench till be stops using the bat like a baseball club, and he'll get the message..

SMHasan
August 24, 2006, 07:03 PM
Seems some serious works need to be done by Dav in the upcoming days. Its him who needs to take the initiative cause players might be afraid of him. If this situation continues then problem will intensify and we will be in big trouble as the WC is knocking in the door.