PDA

View Full Version : Habibul Bashar's Stage Performance

Nasif
August 23, 2006, 09:08 PM
This is from last years Merill Prothom Alo show. Bashar's part is with actress Sweety, at the very last part of the song.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oMrorsnnQY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oMrorsnnQY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nasif
August 23, 2006, 09:41 PM
YouTube seems to be down now.

kalpurush
August 23, 2006, 10:49 PM
Nasif: Thanks for the video. It's working now.

kalpurush
August 23, 2006, 10:50 PM
Bashar looks very handsome! Sweety is as usal-sweet!!

akabir77
August 23, 2006, 11:01 PM
uff I am sure bashar's agent was chacha

jabbar
August 23, 2006, 11:45 PM
*cringe*

DJ Sahastra
August 24, 2006, 12:20 AM
Shabash shabash

Rabz
August 24, 2006, 12:31 AM
beta habibul er cheblami komlona..
mone hoy he is not comfortable around beautiful ladies..

PoorFan
August 24, 2006, 01:04 AM
How come I cant see anything? all it appears as a 'white blank'!

mac
August 24, 2006, 01:30 AM
Habibul ar JO goto soniber nandan park ke aschilo, amra sobai JO ke apoman korte laglam ar oi beta va va koira hase. :down:

PoorFan
August 24, 2006, 01:50 AM
Habibul ar JO goto soniber nandan park ke aschilo, amra sobai JO ke apoman korte laglam ar oi beta va va koira hase. :down:
<!--StartFragment -->Oh well, may be he 'pretend' to behave 'nice' with his 'fans', and in front of his family and others. No?
Btw, how was his buddy Bashar's reaction? Was he laughing too?

Sovik
August 24, 2006, 04:47 AM

that wasn't nice. yes we hate him but still he doesn't deserve to be humiliated in front of friends and family

nasifkhan
August 24, 2006, 04:56 AM

Mair diya Pa vainga dilen na ken??? tahole to sholo Aana purno hoito.....BC te ektu shosti ashto....

mac
August 24, 2006, 05:12 AM
Mair diya Pa vainga dilen na ken??? tahole to sholo Aana purno hoito.....BC te ektu shosti ashto....

Mair dete mone kor te chilo, se ashole stage e chilo. S.S.C. porikharti der songvordhona onusthane( arranged by prothom alo).
HB bolse aibar Zim ke haraite pari nai kintu samner bar parbo.
JO bolse aibar ami aro druto ran nite chai.
Ar ami mone mone boli, " Boss arekbar chance paia nao".

Tigers_eye
August 24, 2006, 08:58 AM
When you get married I will see how comfortable you are with beautiful ladies in front of the Camera. knowing your wife is watching you. lol.

Miraz
August 24, 2006, 09:09 AM
When you get married I will see how comfortable you are with beautiful ladies in front of the Camera. knowing your wife is watching you. lol.

:lol: :lol:

Hatebreed
August 24, 2006, 09:43 AM
hahaha that was hilarious, beta Sweety'r shamne ekdom 'stiff' hoya gese.. no pun intended. :lol:

Originally Posted by mac

Well that wasn't very nice of you. Why insult a man in front his friends/family?

Miraz
August 24, 2006, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by mac

That's really stupid and unacceptable. In number of occasions he salvaged the pride of our country, we should treat them keeping this fact in mind. Now he is out of form and out of side but that never asks humilitaion from felow countrymen. Shame on you :down:

that wasn't nice. yes we hate him but still he doesn't deserve to be humiliated in front of friends and family<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I doubt whetrher anyone really hates him. We dislike him because of his poor show with national team. When he is out of the national team I really respect him for his contribution to Bangladesh.

Rabz
August 24, 2006, 10:17 AM

sorry mate... but id hv to say very stupid act..
no matter how much u hate him, he is STILL our national team player and represents our country..
and especially in front of his friends and family, that was quite a sad thing to do.

and offcourse he is gonna try to laugh it out, he knows better not to engage in an unwanted brawl with some kids.

Rabz
August 24, 2006, 10:20 AM

:D :D :D
point taken Bro.
but it was all in the name of light entertainment, i mean Joy, our former BD football captain, was much more relaxed and gave a better performance. i think he is married too.

but its all good. he will get better :p

cricket_pagol
August 24, 2006, 10:49 AM
Bashar was not dancing at all, the poor guy was so stiff!

Rabz
August 24, 2006, 10:57 AM

may be he was stiff somewhere else, so just tryin to avoid embarrasment

:floor: :floor: :floor::floor:

Spitfire_x86
August 24, 2006, 10:58 AM
I doubt whetrher anyone really hates him. We dislike him because of his poor show with national team. When he is out of the national team I really respect him for his contribution to Bangladesh.
Well said. That's exactly why we shouldn't humiliate him in public, especially when he's in a personal outing with his family.

israr
August 24, 2006, 04:17 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oporajeyo_bangla
August 24, 2006, 06:52 PM
sweet!

Sovik
August 24, 2006, 07:56 PM

sometimes this thing happens when he bats

BD Tigers
August 24, 2006, 08:25 PM
very nice songs by Joy and Sumon. Is it from Ittadi? Anyway, Sumon did pretty good as it was his first time on a stage. Hope to see more in the future.

Tokyobreeze
August 24, 2006, 09:39 PM
sometimes this thing happens when he bats

Exactly..Seems like his footwork don't come forward not only when he is batting but also when he is dancing!

kalpurush
August 25, 2006, 12:03 AM

Mone hoche Bashar Bou-k bhai pay! Instructions na mene cholle khabor aache!!:D

Sovik
August 25, 2006, 05:10 AM

that model with him looked very hot

mac
August 25, 2006, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Miraz]That's really stupid and unacceptable. In number of occasions he salvaged the pride of our country, we should treat them keeping this fact in mind. Now he is out of form and out of side but that never asks humilitaion from felow countrymen. Shame on you :down:

bhai, amar ki dosh!! arai hazar visitors ekshathe ho ho kora suru korchilo, ami ar bad jabo keno?:(

Carte Blanche
August 25, 2006, 12:47 PM
Heh he looks so awkward. He is no doubt from Chacha Academy of Shundoriphobia.

BangladeshFan
August 25, 2006, 01:58 PM
Mair dete mone kor te chilo, se ashole stage e chilo. S.S.C. porikharti der songvordhona onusthane( arranged by prothom alo).
HB bolse aibar Zim ke haraite pari nai kintu samner bar parbo.
JO bolse aibar ami aro druto ran nite chai.
Ar ami mone mone boli, " Boss arekbar chance paia nao".

being a test team they lost to zim and that too pathetically.
bashars response is such that as if zim is a top team or something.

even his line in the song is "oviggota kom", after playing 6 years in test arena. give this 6 years to kenya, i am sure they would have massacred bd.
this is the bangladeshi layback attitude that is the problem.

imran78
August 25, 2006, 04:29 PM
who's the taaklu?

Nasif
August 25, 2006, 07:31 PM
who's the taaklu?
He is BD football team captain.

Hatebreed
August 25, 2006, 08:17 PM
who's the taaklu?

Tsk tsk tsk.. you don't know Joy? Shame on you cricket fans... :lol:

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
I think Sumon performed worst among all. Joy is ok. But leenu vaabi ( table tennis player)...the girl.....she is rocking!! as always.. I played with her 10 years back......oh those days

Orpheus
August 25, 2006, 11:14 PM
I think Sumon performed worst among all. Joy is ok. But leenu vaabi ( table tennis player)...the girl.....she is rocking!! as always.. I played with her 10 years back......oh those days

looks like she played you.

bengaltiger
August 26, 2006, 12:32 AM

hilarious

Umar
August 26, 2006, 09:53 AM
hahahahahhahahah !
Joltiiilllll !!
lolz.... Salman khan theke bhalo ase =)) Soon Bollywwod-e Audition deya jorur.

DotBall
August 26, 2006, 12:35 PM
Looks like Bashar got his 40+ average.

Miraz
August 26, 2006, 01:09 PM

I know Linu apa very well. She never got married and you are calling her Vaabi :confused:

Shahjamal
April 13, 2007, 12:26 PM
What can Habibul Bashar do when he will be out of the BD team? I was thinking about this. Overall he is the most successful captain of BD cricket team. Perhaps you can remember how nice he acted as a model with Sweety (TV Actress) in a Hanif Sangket Programme. How well this profession be for him after cricket? Click the below link to watch (or remind who watched it earlier) how Bashar performed as a model?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3oMrorsnnQY

cricket_dorshok
April 13, 2007, 12:29 PM
he will teach Bashar jr. running between the wicket!!!

Mahmood
April 13, 2007, 12:33 PM
I don't see him as a commentator or coach. He will probably become a selector.

pocha
April 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
he he he...darun video ....hablu is doing below average, no feet movement here also ;)

Murad
April 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
he has educations.. so he could join in some firms.. or he could becam a selector.... and i think he wud be better than all the selectors we have now...

Fazal
April 13, 2007, 01:35 PM
he has educations.. so he could join in some farms.. ...

What kind of farm do you think he should join?

Agricultural Farm? or
Fishing Farm? or
Paultry Farm?

allrounder
April 13, 2007, 02:02 PM
he can join in this mission:
http://images.travelpod.com/users/lucinate/whatwedid.1145903760.dhaka_2_-_007_lobbying_for_womenxs_cricket.jpg

allrounder
April 13, 2007, 02:05 PM

Agricultural Farm? or
Fishing Farm? or
Paultry Farm?

Paultry Farm is a loss project - bird flu
Fishing Farm is a loss project - formalin
Agricultural - no idea

AsifTheManRahman
April 13, 2007, 02:14 PM

i like. or the team manager.

btw, i think he should stay captain for at least another year and a half - two years before retiring..

Murad
April 13, 2007, 02:15 PM

Agricultural Farm? or
Fishing Farm? or
Paultry Farm?

lolz...:lol: i meant to say FIRMS......hahaha

moula
April 13, 2007, 02:16 PM
emon shofol captain er bapare eto ovijog. right now, he should be there just for captainship. that's a great quality. and he is going through a phase, last WC, inzamam and jaywardhana had even worst stats than him. plus, you are in lot of pressure as a captain, very hard to share feeling, b/c you dont want to spread negatives.

Tigers_eye
April 13, 2007, 02:32 PM
He has captained the most number of games for Bd. Hense he is the most experienced one. Selector would be a good one. JO will be in the final 15 in 2011 team. He'll be only 34 then. :)

Fazal
April 13, 2007, 02:35 PM
Selector would be a good one. JO will be in the final 15 in 2011 team. He'll be only 34 then. :)

Khaisee... looks like its better that bashar stays as Caption then until Gullu retires.

akabir77
April 13, 2007, 02:35 PM
I see anthoer trio of selectors
in future of course

1. Hablu
2. Golla
3. Rafiq

TheWatcher
April 13, 2007, 03:04 PM
I think Bashar will make a good commentator. He should, atleast, do better than Athahar Ali.

However, I have a feeling that he will be offered to be Bangladesh team manager soon after his retirement.

zahid
April 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
Habla doesn't need to retire completely.

He can retire from ODI but is welcome to Captain our Test team. He should only play in Tests.

WarWolf
April 14, 2007, 02:53 AM
I think he will attach himself with cricket. May be selector, may be coach or may be commentator; still not sure what it gonna be. But his attachment with cricket will be good for BD cricket.

gatekeeper
April 14, 2007, 03:28 AM
I think he can be a good coach. But has to get some training and work up the ranks like Bulbul's doing.

habfreak
April 14, 2007, 04:19 AM
This thread is a shame and proof that even though our team is competing at the highest level, our fans sadly have not managed to keep up!
How would u like it if your boss started bashing your wife for failing at your job? This has happened about both Suman and Abeer in other threads and won't be long before somebody does it here. Becoming a fan doesn't give me the right to comment about one's personal life..kobe je amra manush hobo!

Orpheus
April 14, 2007, 06:30 AM
what the hell are you talking about freak?

GoldenAsif
April 14, 2007, 06:54 AM
The moderating team should ensure that cricketers personal lives and details are not the subject of threads unless they are relevant to Bangladeshi cricket. If for example a cricketer happens to wear a certain type of socks, or if he becomes a farmer then I do not see any relevance in that as regards Bangladeshi cricket. If however a player's performance is very poor then it is perfectly legitimate to criticize him. I do not see how what type of job Habibul Bashar, the most successful cricketing captain in Bangladeshi history and who has led us to the super-8s unlike Dravid or Inzamam, does after the end of his career affects Bangladeshi cricket.

Moderators should be careful and monitor this thread and how it developes so it does not set a dangerous precedent of violating player's privacy and focusing on their personal lives.

My humble suggestion as a normal poster.

Alien
April 14, 2007, 08:14 AM
The moderating team should ensure that cricketers personal lives and details are not the subject of threads unless they are relevant to Bangladeshi cricket. If for example a cricketer happens to wear a certain type of socks, or if he becomes a farmer then I do not see any relevance in that as regards Bangladeshi cricket. If however a player's performance is very poor then it is perfectly legitimate to criticize him. I do not see how what type of job Habibul Bashar, the most successful cricketing captain in Bangladeshi history and who has led us to the super-8s unlike Dravid or Inzamam, does after the end of his career affects Bangladeshi cricket.

Moderators should be careful and monitor this thread and how it developes so it does not set a dangerous precedent of violating player's privacy and focusing on their personal lives.

My humble suggestion as a normal poster.

If you dont like to discuss, then dont discuss. But dont discourage others from doing so.

If you can take praise then you should also learn to take criticism. Same goes with Basher.

Besides what's wrong with discussing his post-cricket life? How does it destroy his privacy? We are not climbing into his balcony to sneak at his bedroom to check out what he is upto.

Narrowing down everything to just "Bangladesh Cricket" doesn't leave room to diversify discussions.

habfreak
April 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
what the hell are you talking about freak?
The word selection in your post don't deserve a response, but I'll give one anyway...
this is the hell I'm talkin about, me as a fan have no business in the player's personal life, this thread is a joke and nothing good can come out of it!
have you not read the threads where people have been bashing Bashar for saying he misses his wife nad kids? Have you not read the threads where Nafees' getting married has been blamed on him getting married and putting on weight? Did we really need a new one to encourage more of that?

voodoo_dreams
April 14, 2007, 02:27 PM
we shd cut him some slack for god's sake. Captaining a cricket team is hard work and he's doing the best he can. He'll get his form back just let him chill for a while. I believe that he still has a lot to offer to bangladesh cricket. So stop bashing bash.
p.s. The video was amusing.. nevertheless

Outswinger
April 14, 2007, 02:31 PM

That would be great then .

Nasif
April 14, 2007, 02:34 PM
What can Habibul Bashar do when he will be out of the BD team? I was thinking about this. Overall he is the most successful captain of BD cricket team. Perhaps you can remember how nice he acted as a model with Sweety (TV Actress) in a Hanif Sangket Programme. How well this profession be for him after cricket? Click the below link to watch (or remind who watched it earlier) how Bashar performed as a model?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3oMrorsnnQY

It was posted quite some time ago, threads now merged.

naz_kuwait
April 21, 2007, 04:33 AM
bashar's footwork on the satge is beeter than his batting footwork!!!!