PDA

View Full Version : NFL - 2006-07

Tigers_eye
August 30, 2006, 09:27 AM
Here we go!! Days away from another new season.
I would try to give a biased opinion. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. Predict your super bowl teams now.

AFC (East): New England thats it. 94 points scored 29 conceded. That stat itself should reflect how good they will be unless injury bugs the team. For the rest, no one can qualify for the playoffs even. Miami and jets will win some games but may be looking from the outside in.

(North): What's up with Pittsburg? The coach may leave after this season. No team has won superbowl without winning a single game in the preseason. Pitt needs to win one ASAP or else.... GO BENGALS!!

(South): Indi will again roll. But this time will face some challenge from the Jags. Matt Jones is becoming unstoppable. Houston still a year or two shy to challenge the big boys.

(West): Oakland? Come again? Haven't lost a game in the preseason. This is the toughest group. I still like Sunny Diego and Denver to come out of this group. KC is a dark horse.

NFC (East): G man and Dallas. I am waiting for the Dallas and Philly game. Hahaha!!

(North): Chicago. Brad Johnson is one hit away from being an ex NFL player so can't go with the vikes.

(South): This is a great division. Sir Reggie Bush will put New Orleans in the map. But I have to go with the freak M Vick and super cool Jake. That kid from Memphis, DeAngelo Williams, I told you he would be something special in the draft thread. I saw at his highschool raking up 400+ all purpose yards in games. Carolina will be a title contender this year.

(West): Why bother. may be Seahawks will make a noise in the post season by the virtue of playing a soft schedule.

MVP candidates: Vick, Mannings, Alexander. Rookie of the year: Bush, DeAngelo Williams.

Superbowl: Carolina vs New England/Colts. Carolina winning. Pretenders: Cinci, Chicago, Denver, Jags :lol: That should cover all, lol.

Tigers_eye
August 30, 2006, 09:36 AM
Mods, Help me out please. I can't edit the title to an upper case. I tried to change it in the "go advance' tab but the title didn't change?? why, I don't know. Thanks in advance.

sadi
August 31, 2006, 02:02 PM
Giants babe. I know they have the toughest schedule but still very optimistic. With this offense, they should go a long way.

sadi
September 7, 2006, 12:00 PM
NFL anyone?

Fazal
September 7, 2006, 01:00 PM
NFL anyone?

Ya . What about it?

Tigers_eye
September 8, 2006, 09:31 AM
Hmmm! It proves that Miami is still not there. Good win for the Steelers. 28-17.
And the NFL has started.

Tigers_eye
September 11, 2006, 09:42 AM
Week 1:
Dallas, NY (giants) shot on their own foot. Carolina got a reality check and missed S Smith. Something is cooking in Chicago (and can certainly say it is not the BBQ ribs). Mr. R. Bush is the man. Upset game at St. Louis. Zona, Philly, New England got their ugly "W". Cincy and Ravens are for real.

sadi
September 11, 2006, 01:20 PM
I am just glad Jets won. They played a terrible team and Chad looked good. Hopefully, its not the last win of the season for them.

Tigers_eye
September 12, 2006, 08:48 AM
Skins got skinned, raiders and Art Shell were reminded that preseason means nothing.

Next week Jets will face the Patriots. Pitt-Jacksonville, Dallas-Washigton, Giants-Eagles, Panthers-Vikings. The rest of the games have no value or will be one sided.

Fazal
September 15, 2006, 12:32 PM
Week-2 Prediction (in Bold)
----------------------------------

Buffalo at Miami: Miami
Carolina at Minnesota: Carolina
Cleveland at Cincinnati: Cincinnati
Detroit at Chicago: Chicago
Houston at Indianapolis: Indianapolis
New Orleans at Green Bay: Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia: N.Y. Giants
Oakland at Baltimore: Baltimore
Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Tampa Bay
Arizona at Seattle: Seattle
St. Louis at San Francisco: St. Louis
Kansas City at Denver: Kansas City
New England at N.Y. Jets: New England
Tennessee at San Diego: San Diego
Washington at Dallas: Dallas
Pittsburgh at Jacksonville: Jacksonville

akabir77
September 15, 2006, 12:38 PM
fazal bhai there is no way kc is winning against denver @ denver sp without their qb trent green

Tigers_eye
September 15, 2006, 03:07 PM
Mine:
Week-2 Prediction (in Bold)
----------------------------------

Buffalo at Miami: Miami
Carolina at Minnesota: Minnesota
Cleveland at Cincinnati: Cincinnati
Detroit at Chicago: Chicago
Houston at Indianapolis: Indianapolis
New Orleans at Green Bay: Bush Orleans
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia: Philly
Oakland at Baltimore: Baltimore
Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Hotlanta
Arizona at Seattle: Seattle
St. Louis at San Francisco: St. Louis
Kansas City at Denver: Denver
New England at N.Y. Jets: Jets baby
Tennessee at San Diego: San Diego
Washington at Dallas: Dallas
Pittsburgh at Jacksonville: Jacksonville

sadi
September 18, 2006, 10:05 AM
What a win!!! Go Giants!!! Their offensive line was a joke but Elli did it again.

Fazal
September 18, 2006, 05:38 PM
What a win!!! Go Giants!!! Their offensive line was a joke but Elli did it again.

What a game .. what a game.... thanks to Allah.... Eli is still alive... that poor fellow....every bone must be sore after 8 sacks!!!!

cricman
September 18, 2006, 06:44 PM
Chad looked good again, The Jets should just abandon there running game or pass the ball alot more like they did in the 2nd half vs the pats.

Pass the ball until Chad's arm falls off, they should beat the Bills and then they play Indy. Eli gets too much heat, me thinks he'll get a ring before peyton.

Tigers_eye
September 19, 2006, 09:57 AM
Two weeks in a row bills performed better than expected. They gave the patriots run for their money and beat the dantefins. I am sure they will make the jets life a little more uncomfortable if they can't run the ball.

Big Ben tasted his first loss. Jags are for real this season. Even colts may have problem in the dome. If the jags get the home field it will be over for Payton M. Eventhough I desparately want T dungy to win one super bowl.

Gaints can make the playoffs but I don't see them going far. They barely got passed Philly.

Frisco won lol. Another win would finish up there quota for this season.

The season has just started. Many teams can get hot at the end of the year and make a run at the super bowl. But my current pick would be Chicago vs New England/Cinci/Indi/Jags.

Fazal
September 22, 2006, 01:51 PM
Here is my prediction for week-3 (predicted winner in GREEN & BOLD):

Carolina at Tampa Bay
Chicago at Minnesota
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at Detroit
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Tennessee at Miami
Washington at Houston
Baltimore at Cleveland
N.Y. Giants at Seattle
Philadelphia at San Francisco
St. Louis at Arizona
Denver at New England
Atlanta at New Orleans

Tigers_eye
September 22, 2006, 02:21 PM
Here is my prediction for week-3 (predicted winner in GREEN & BOLD):

Carolina at Tampa Bay
Chicago at Minnesota
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at Detroit
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Tennessee at Miami
Washington at Houston
Baltimore at Cleveland
N.Y. Giants at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Denver at New England
Atlanta at New Orleans

Sadi, you need to choose your picks too.

sadi
September 22, 2006, 02:23 PM
Go Giants and Jets. Can't wait to see Saints back in action in New Orleans.

sadi
September 22, 2006, 02:31 PM
Okay. I will join you guys. Lets keep track from now on. Here is my prediction for week-3 (predicted winner in GREEN & BOLD):

Carolina at Tampa Bay
Chicago at Minnesota
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at Detroit
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Tennessee at Miami
Washington at Houston
Baltimore at Cleveland
N.Y. Giants at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Denver at New England
Atlanta at New Orleans

sadi
September 25, 2006, 11:33 AM
Sunday result:
Fazal 7-6
Tigers_eye 9-4
Sadi 9-4

Tigers_eye
September 25, 2006, 12:12 PM
Denver's win I can digest that but Green Bay and St. Louis wins?

Since I have taken Hotlanta against BushOrleans There will be a winner this week for sure. :)

I wish more people would join. Tehsin, Mahmood ki koren apnara? Fall season ta besh bhalo katto.

cricman
September 25, 2006, 12:56 PM
Monday Night Tonight
New Orleans 24, Falcons 17

I'll Make my week 4 predictions now w/the score too :0

Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets: Jets 33, Indy 24
New Orleans at Carolina: Saints 17, Panthers 21
Minnesota at Buffalo: Minnesota 23, Bills 17
Arizona at Atlanta: Cards 20, Falcons 28
San Diego at Baltimore: Chargers 7, Ravens 13
Miami at Houston: Miami 10, Houston 17
San Francisco at Kansas City: 49ers 10, KC 24
Dallas at Tennessee: Cowboys 24, Titans 7
Detroit at St. Louis: Lions 21, Rams 30
Jacksonville at Washington: Jags 17, Skins 7
Cleveland at Oakland: Browns 17, Raiders 14
New England at Cincinnati: Patriots 17, Bengals 33
Seattle at Chicago: Seattle 10, Bears 13
Green Bay at Philadelphia: Packers 35, Eagles 20

Tigers_eye
September 26, 2006, 08:05 AM
Week 3 standing
Fazal: 8-6
Tiger: 9-5
Sadi: 10-4

I thought Vick owned all the domes in US.

sadi
September 26, 2006, 08:10 AM
Great game. Good to see Saints win this emotional game. Vick wasn't as bad as the stat says. His receivers kept dropping the ball.

Tigers_eye
September 26, 2006, 09:00 AM
Week 4: Here we come: scoring is too rich for me. :)

Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets
New Orleans at Carolina
Minnesota at Buffalo
Arizona at Atlanta
San Diego at Baltimore
Miami at Houston
San Francisco at Kansas City
Dallas at Tennessee
Detroit at St. Louis
Jacksonville at Washington
Cleveland at Oakland
New England at Cincinnati
Seattle at Chicago
Green Bay at Philadelphia

sadi
September 26, 2006, 09:11 AM
My picks:

New Orleans at Carolina
Minnesotaat Buffalo
Arizona at Atlanta
San Diego at Baltimore
Miami at Houston
Dallas at Tennessee
Detroit at St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland
Seattle at Chicago

Fazal
September 26, 2006, 09:35 AM
My picks:

New Orleans at Carolina
Minnesotaat Buffalo
Arizona at Atlanta
San Diego at Baltimore
Miami at Houston
Dallas at Tennessee
Detroit at St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland
Seattle at Chicago

sadi
September 27, 2006, 09:28 AM
Guess what T.O is in the hospital as he attempted suicide last night taking 35 painkillers. Why am I not surprised? What a loser!!!

Tigers_eye
September 27, 2006, 11:45 AM
lol, was hearing something about TO on the radio, didn't pay attention to that. I guess that what they were talking about. Psychopath.

Randy Moss is out of the media lime light for quite some time. It should be about time for us to hear some of his antics. Drug possession, DUI citation all those things are due.

cricman
October 1, 2006, 03:20 PM
Jets come up short vs the Colts :( almost pulled of the miralcle with the longest hook and ladder of all time but come up short. They got to the 20 had the last hook been clean to leon Washington all he had to was get passed a Fat O line man and he probably would of scored.

4th and 2 I would of went for it, 2-2 me thinks JETS are still going to win the East and another tough game vs the Jags next week but i like our chances

sadi
October 1, 2006, 09:14 PM
yeah heartbreaking. The field goal opportunity looks really costly now but the way they played showed a lot of heart and I am really happy with their performances so far this year. Peyton Manning was definately the difference maker. This guy is just so freaking good.

Patriots killed Bengals. Jacksonville lost in OT to Washington. Now, Chicago is winning against Seahawks. I am not having a good day thats for sure!!!

Tigers_eye
October 2, 2006, 08:42 AM
T-E 10-3.
Sadi 10-3.
Fazal 10-3.
Cricman 10-3. With Monday night can make cricman the winner or the ... cause he is the only one supporting the Packers.

Tigers_eye
October 3, 2006, 11:13 AM
Current standing:
Sadi 11-3
Tigers_eye 11-3
Fazal 11-3
Cricman 10-4.

Overall average standing:
Sadi 10.5 - 3.5
Tigers_eye 10.6 - 4
Cricman 10 - 4
Fazal 9.6 - 5

Anyone can join. I thought Tehsin was a big Washington fan. I know that team is down a little but he can still play here. We need more people.

sadi
October 3, 2006, 11:34 AM
yes people. Join us. I am sure there are more than four people in BC who follows football.

Tigers_eye
October 3, 2006, 12:31 PM
Where are you Flipper, Al Furqaan, Tehsin, Faceoff, Beamer, AKabir77, ATMR? That's 11 (4 + 7). Good enough to play offense and defense. I'd be wideout and safety.

Fazal
October 4, 2006, 03:33 PM
My picks (in Blue) for Week-5 :
===================

Buffalo at Chicago
Cleveland at Carolina
Detroit at Minnesota
Miami at New England
St. Louis at Green Bay
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Washington at N.Y. Giants
Kansas City at Arizona
N.Y. Jets at Jacksonville
Oakland at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at San Diego
Baltimore at Denver

Tigers_eye
October 4, 2006, 03:55 PM
My picks (in Blue too) for Week-5 :
===================

Buffalo at Chicago
Cleveland at Carolina
Detroit at Minnesota
Miami at New England
St. Louis at Green Bay
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Washington at N.Y. Giants **
Kansas City at Arizona
Oakland at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at San Diego **
Baltimore at Denver **

** Different from Fazal's

sadi
October 4, 2006, 04:01 PM
My picks (in Green) for Week-5 :
===================

Buffalo at Chicago
Cleveland at Carolina
Detroit at Minnesota
Miami at New England
St. Louis at Green Bay
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Kansas City at Arizona
Oakland at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at San Diego
Baltimore at Denver

Tigers_eye
October 4, 2006, 04:19 PM
Wow Sadi!! Almost a home field sweep!! Good strategy I must say.

Faceoff
October 4, 2006, 06:31 PM
What's up brothers ??

Are u guyz ready for the TO magic ?

sadi
October 4, 2006, 10:22 PM
lol thats the idea!!!

Tigers_eye
October 6, 2006, 10:42 AM
For the Hayesworth punishment I think it is too little. A year or two suspension would send a good message. This is a habitual act, meaning repeated act of getting overboard. Could have been career threatening injury had the clits puncture vital organs or the brain.

TO magic, lol, the entire defense of eagles will hone on him. Thus leaving the tightend, and other Wide receivers WIDE open. expect to see Bledsow having a 300+ yard game.

sadi
October 6, 2006, 11:49 AM
Really looking forward to watch Cowboys-Eagle game. Should be interesting. Must win for giants against redskins.

cricman
October 6, 2006, 12:33 PM
Buffalo at Chicago
Cleveland at Carolina
Detroit at Minnesota
Miami at New England
St. Louis at Green Bay
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Kansas City at Arizona
Oakland at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at San Diego
Baltimore at Denver

Winners in Green

Tigers_eye
October 9, 2006, 09:47 AM
Good going guys!! Except me all of you have a chance to be this weeks winner depending on what happens tonight between Baltimore and Denver. If Baltimore wins then all three of you are winners. If Denver wins then Sadi would be the undisputed winner.

5 turnovers on a Bill parcels team? Drew what is going on? where is the offensive line? where is the half time adjustment help in the middle for his protection? Why not bring tightends or assign full backs for blocking assignments? I am stunned.

Faceoff
October 9, 2006, 10:32 AM
I want Drew's Stupid, Sorry *ss in the bench and start Romo in the next game :mad:

Tigers_eye
October 9, 2006, 01:16 PM
I want Drew's Stupid, Sorry *ss in the bench and start Romo in the next game :mad:
For any team the game plan against Drew is to get him out of the pocket, hit him hard in the first quarter, rattle him. As long he is standing there in the pocket he is a top class QB. By now I thought the Dallas offensive coaches would have known this. I would blame the coaches as well as the QB. The protection was horrendous. They should have adjusted in the second half atleast. Quick slats at the vacant blitzing linebacker spot would have been money in the bank. Once if that happened the line backers had to back off. The ship could have then put on cruise control. Easy "W".

Tigers_eye
October 10, 2006, 01:32 PM
This week except 4 games all of the games should be very competitive. Which means predictions will be toughest.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Buffalo at Detroit </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Carolina at Baltimore - This one down the wire.</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Cincinnati at Tampa Bay</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Houston at Dallas</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>N.Y. Giants at Atlanta - G man are capable to beat anyone however on the road in the dome, difficult choice.</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Philadelphia at New Orleans - Same as above.</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Seattle at St. Louis - I'm not sure about this one too.</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Tennessee at Washington</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left> </TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Kansas City at Pittsburgh</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Miami at N.Y. Jets - Another iffy.</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>San Diego at San Francisco</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oakland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona
</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD class=bg1 colSpan=6></TD></TR><TR class=bg4 id=main align=left><TD align=left rowSpan=2></TD><TD align=left rowSpan=2></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=bg4 id=radio align=left><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fazal
October 10, 2006, 02:23 PM
This weeks prediction (10/15/06):

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Buffalo at Detroit </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Carolinaat Baltimore </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Cincinnati at Tampa Bay</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Houston at Dallas</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>N.Y. Giants at Atlanta </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Philadelphia at New Orleans </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Seattle at St. Louis </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Tennessee at Washington</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Kansas City at Pittsburgh</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Miami at N.Y. Jets </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>San Diego at San Francisco</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oakland at Denver
Chicago at Arizona

</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD class=bg1 colSpan=6></TD></TR><TR class=bg4 id=main align=left><TD align=left rowSpan=2></TD><TD align=left rowSpan=2></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=bg4 id=radio align=left><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/quote]

Tigers_eye
October 10, 2006, 02:45 PM
Fazal your Giants - Falcons game is not highlighted. :)

sadi
October 10, 2006, 03:05 PM
This week's prediction:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Buffalo at Detroit </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Carolina at Baltimore </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Cincinnati at Tampa Bay</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Houston at Dallas</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>N.Y. Giants at Atlanta </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Philadelphia at New Orleans </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Seattle at St. Louis </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Tennessee at Washington</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Kansas City at Pittsburgh</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Miami at N.Y. Jets </TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>San Diego at San Francisco</TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Oakland at Denver
Chicago at Arizona
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fazal
October 10, 2006, 03:14 PM
Fazal your Giants - Falcons game is not highlighted. :)

Done. Picked Giants.

Tigers_eye
October 10, 2006, 09:10 PM
New standing is up:

Current (last week) standing:
Sadi 11-2
Tigers_eye 11-2
Fazal 10-3
Cricman 10-3.

Overall average standing:
Sadi 10.67 - 3
Tigers_eye 10.75 - 3.5
Cricman 10 - 3.5
Fazal 9.75 - 4.5

sadi
October 10, 2006, 10:34 PM
TO went down in Philly. Poor kid!!! Can't get a break. Reggie Bush got his first TD as a pro and it was quite nice.

cricman
October 15, 2006, 04:01 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Buffalo at Detroit </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Carolina at Baltimore </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Cincinnati at Tampa Bay</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Houston at Dallas</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">N.Y. Giants at Atlanta </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Philadelphia at New Orleans </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Seattle at St. Louis </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Tennessee at Washington</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Kansas City at Pittsburgh</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Miami at N.Y. Jets </td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">San Diego at San Francisco</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Oakland at Denver
Chicago at Arizona</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tigers_eye
October 16, 2006, 10:45 AM
Bengals Tigers are falling apart like our Bengal tigers. Grrr!!! Wins will definitely drop this week. Next week will be no different. :) Tough times ahead for all of us.

sadi
October 16, 2006, 11:32 AM
This week's standing:

Cats_eye 9-4
Fazal 8-5
Sadi 9-4
Cricman 6-7

Since everyone picked Chicago Bears for this monday night, I gave them the win. In case, they lose I will chage it tomorrow!!!

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2006, 08:28 AM
current standing (last week): W - L
Sadi 9-4
T_E 9-4
Fazal 8-5
Cricman 7-6

Overall average:
Sadi 10.25 - 3.25
T_E 10.4 - 3.6
Fazal 9.4 - 4.6
Cricman 9 - 4.33

sadi
October 17, 2006, 08:43 AM
What a game!!! Cardinals reminded me of Bangladesh and Mashrafee. They choked and blew a 20 pt lead.

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2006, 08:47 AM
I kinda knew what was about to happen in the 4th. 40 Yard field goal miss?? pathetic.

Fazal
October 19, 2006, 10:58 AM
Week 7 Selection (in Green & Bold)
-----------------------------------------

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego at Kansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Tigers_eye
October 19, 2006, 11:08 AM
Week 7 Selection (5 home teams and 8 road teams for this weeks perdiction)

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego at Kansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

sadi
October 19, 2006, 11:25 AM
Week 7

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego atKansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Tigers_eye
October 23, 2006, 04:31 PM
Boss Fazal bhai is the leader for this week. Congrates!! I desperately need Dallas to win tonight to have 5 on a win column.

Tigers_eye
October 24, 2006, 08:13 AM
current standing (last week): W - L
Sadi 7-6
T_E 4-9
Fazal 8-5
Cricman

Overall average:
Sadi 9.6-3.8
T_E 9.33-4.5
Fazal 9.17-4.67
Cricman 9 - 4.33

Pretty bad week for me.

cricman
October 24, 2006, 02:26 PM
sorry for going MIA i'll put my picks out tonight for this week

akabir77
October 24, 2006, 03:24 PM
dmm fazal bhai ki buja disilen naki kc er forey na andagunda? no body thought they will win including kc diehards but they won ....

Fazal
October 25, 2006, 01:53 PM
dmm fazal bhai ki buja disilen naki kc er forey na andagunda? . More to come like this in my precdiction. I am a born Gambler :-D

Fazal
October 25, 2006, 02:02 PM
Week 8 Selection (in Green & Bold)
Arizona at Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati
Baltimore at New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Philadelphia
Seattle at Kansas City
San Francisco at Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego
Indianapolis at Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Oakland
Dallas at Carolina
New England at Minnesota

akabir77
October 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
Here goes mine...
Week 8 Selection (in Green & Bold)
Arizona at Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati
Baltimore at New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee
Seattle at Kansas City
San Francisco at Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego (mind tells me other wise but still)
Indianapolis at Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Oakland
Dallas at Carolina
New England at Minnesota
<!-- / message -->

cricman
October 25, 2006, 05:01 PM
Arizona at Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati
Baltimore at New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee
Seattle at Kansas City
San Francisco at Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego
Indianapolis at Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Oakland
Dallas at Carolina
New England at Minnesota

sadi
October 26, 2006, 08:27 AM
Week 8 Selection (in Blue & Bold)
Arizona at Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati
Baltimore at New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee
Seattle at Kansas City
San Francisco at Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego
Indianapolis at Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Oakland
Dallas at Carolina
New England at Minnesota

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2006, 08:42 AM
Thank you Cricman and AKabir77 for your predictions.

Week 8 Selection (in Purple & Bold)
Arizona at Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati
Baltimore at New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee
Seattle at Kansas City
San Francisco at Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego
Indianapolis at Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Oakland
Dallas at Carolina
New England at Minnesota.

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2006, 04:43 PM
There are two types of good teams in NFL. Those who are defensively sound others have too much offensive powers. For the flavor of the day, Indi would be everyone's pick to be the offensive team's model and on the other side of the coin Bears or Ravens would be a shoe-in.

However, looking into the performance this season we find a different picture. Philly "yup, Philly" is our league leading offensive performer this season to date. They have scored 200 points already (in 7 games). But the actual performer are the Bears (180 points in 6 games) and Marty's chargers (178 points in 6 games). Indi is second with 171 points. Next is dallas with 169 and Giants with 163.

On the defensive side of the coin Bears and Ravens are out classed by the Broncos. lol. Denver would have been unbeaten had they didn't faulter at the openning game against the Rams. Their defense only allowed 44 points in 6 games. An average of 7+ per game. This include games at New England and high powered KC offense.
Second in the list is Chicago with 59, then Ravens giving up 69 points. New England (80), Chargers (85) and Minnesota (95) are the others who haven't given up three digit points.

Interesting to see some teams giving up more points than scoring and having above .500 record.

Seattle 4-2 (121 - 142)
Jets 4-3 (147 - 173)
Carolina 4-3 (123 - 128)
Whereas,
Pittsburg 2-4 (144 - 125)
Jags 3-3 (124 - 101)
Dallas 3-3 (169-128)

Denver's Offense stinks (79 points) but defense rocks (44 points).
Bears can run the table and win it all at Miami to equal the 72 Dolphins record.
New England is still a threat. Carolina and Jags must stop the rot now and perform as a contender.

Tigers_eye
October 30, 2006, 09:52 AM
My homework almost paid off. Broncos scored their season high but Payton (my man) was Mr. Perfect. He will break Marino's most of the records. Mr. Wayne is coming out of the shadow of Marvin Harrison. Pittsburg lost to Oakland. I can't believe it. They are 2-5. I don't think they can make the playoffs with the strong AFC. Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville: all one week are on, then the next week they are off. Predictions are becoming tough. What's up with Cincy??? All this talk and no show? Chicago is in a mission. They are now leading the league with highest points scored and least points given. Will update our rankings after tonight's game.

sadi
October 30, 2006, 11:09 AM
Had a bad week in prediction. I really need Patriots to win today.

cricman
October 30, 2006, 02:11 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/ips_rich_content/392-BACK_LARGE.jpg

Tigers_eye
October 31, 2006, 09:53 AM
Kabir bhai could have been our leader this week if he didn't follow his heart. (St. Louis on the road)

Current standing (last week): W - L
Sadi 6-8
T_E 8-6
Fazal 8-6
Cricman 8-6
akabir77 8-6

Overall average:
Sadi 9 - 4.5
T_E 9.14 - 4.71
Fazal 9 - 4.86
Cricman 8.75 - 4.75
akabir77 8 - 6

Overall total wins and losses up to date:
Sadi 54 - 27
T_E 64 - 33
Fazal 63 - 34
Cricman 35 - 19
akabir77 8 - 6

Tigers_eye
November 1, 2006, 01:24 PM
Week 9 predictions: (The bold ones are the winners)

Hotlanta at Detroit
Cinci at Baltimore
Dallas at Washinton
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa
Tenn at Jags
Minnesota at San Fran
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pitt
Indi at New England My only doubt.
Oakland at Seattle

sadi
November 1, 2006, 03:01 PM
Week 9 Prediction:

Atlanta at Detroit
Cinci at Baltimore
Dallas at Washinton
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa
Tenn at Jaguars
Minnesota at San Fran
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pitt
Indi at New England
Oakland at Seattle<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Fazal
November 1, 2006, 11:19 PM
Week 9 Prediction (in Green):

Atlanta at Detroit
Cinci at Baltimore
Dallas at Washinton
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa
Tenn at Jaguars
Minnesota at San Fran
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pitt
Indianapolis at New England
Oakland at Seattle<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

cricman
November 2, 2006, 02:36 AM
Atlanta at Detroit
Cinci at Baltimore
Dallas at Washinton
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa
Tenn at Jaguars
Minnesota at San Fran
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pitt
Indianapolis at New England
Oakland at Seattle

akabir77
November 2, 2006, 12:09 PM
Atlanta at Detroit
Cinci at Baltimore
Dallas at Washinton
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at Giants
Kansas City at St. Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa
Tenn at Jaguars
Minnesota at San Fran
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pitt
Indianapolis atNew England
Oakland at Seattle
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

al Furqaan
November 2, 2006, 03:53 PM
the winners:

Falcons
Bangalis
Cowboys
Packers
Giants
Rams
Pats
Seahawks
Bears
Bucs
Jags
Vikings
Chargers
Steelers

Bancan
November 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
i just started watching nfl. i watched the colts vs broncos. i liked the colts. dunno why. but i will try to follow it every sunday and check nfl tv for the monday night games

sadi
November 3, 2006, 09:07 AM
i watched the colts vs broncos. i liked the colts. dunno why.

Maybe because they are one of the best team in NFL who has the best quarterback in the league. :-D

akabir77
November 3, 2006, 12:11 PM
Maybe because they are one of the best team in NFL who has the best quarterback in the league. :-D

But they have no defence and that's why they couldn't reach super bowl last couple of time. I hate manning becuse of him kc go out from 2nd round when they were 15-1:doh: :mad: :hairpull: .

Bancan
November 3, 2006, 06:02 PM
manning eh. thats the only name i know rite now. i did a wiki search. and found out that his two bros(one still plays) and his dad was football players too.

Tigers_eye
November 4, 2006, 10:06 AM
He will only receive $34 million for this for playing. His apparal contract will put him over $80 Mill this year alone.

Bancan
November 4, 2006, 11:18 AM
sometimes i wonder, does these ppl really deserve this much money

Tigers_eye
November 6, 2006, 10:52 AM
If have watched last few weeks of Manning's destruction to other defenses, you would not question. He came up big when it mattered the most. Some third down passes was simply amazing when he was pressured. he can run for president as an independant and get easily elected. Manning supports will vote for him. Manning haters will vote also, just to make sure he don't play against their beloved teams and beat them to pulp.

How did Chicago lose to Miami????
Pathetic Dallas special teams.
There goes my 10 win week.

sadi
November 6, 2006, 11:22 AM
Manning was great yesterday. Brady was pressing too much and it clearly showed. Bears lost to Dolphins, haha. Pathetic?

Tigers_eye
November 7, 2006, 10:06 AM
Sadi 11-3 wow Congrates
T_E 8-6
Fazal 8-6
Cricman 7-7
akabir77 7-7
Al Furqaan 4-9

Overall average:
Sadi 9.29 - 4.29
T_E 9.00 - 4.88
Fazal 8.88 - 5
Cricman 8.4 - 5.2
akabir77 7.5 - 6.5
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

Sadi 65 - 30
T_E 72 - 39
Fazal 71 - 40
Cricman 42 - 26
akabir77 15 - 13
Al Furqaan 4 - 9<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tigers_eye
November 7, 2006, 10:51 AM
Baltimore at Tennessee
San Fransisco at Detroit
Washington at Philly
Jets at New England
Kansas City at Miami
Houston at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Minnesota
Cleveland at Atlanta
Buffalo at Indi
Denver at Oakland
New Orleans at Pittsburg
St. Louis at Seattle
Dallas at Arizona
Chicago at Giants Game of the week.
Tampa at Carolina

akabir77
November 7, 2006, 12:59 PM
Baltimore at Tennessee
San Fransisco at Detroit
Washington at Philly
Jets at New England
Kansas City at Miami
Houston at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Minnesota
Cleveland at Atlanta
Buffalo at Indi
Denver at Oakland
New Orleans at Pittsburg
St. Louis at Seattle
Dallas at Arizona
Chicago at Giants
Tampa at Carolina

sadi
November 7, 2006, 03:06 PM
Baltimore at Tennessee
San Fransisco at Detroit
Washington at Philly
Jets at New England
Kansas City at Miami
Houston at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Minnesota
Cleveland at Atlanta
Buffalo at Indi
Denver at Oakland
New Orleans at Pittsburg
St. Louis at Seattle
Dallas at Arizona
Chicago at Giants yeah lets go Giants!!!
Tampa at Carolina

Bancan
November 7, 2006, 05:56 PM
can anyone tell me the names of all the teams and where they are from.
thanks

Tigers_eye
November 8, 2006, 09:13 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM name="" action=/nfl/standings method=get><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>2006 NFL Regular Season Current Standings</TD></TR><TR><TD height=7><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=12 height=18>AFC</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> East</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe) Patriots</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>187</TD><TD>114</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>5-2-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj)</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>160</TD><TD>193</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>3-4-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> NY Buffalo (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf) </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.375</TD><TD>124</TD><TD>163</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Miami (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia) Dolphins</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>133</TD><TD>158</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>1-4-0</TD><TD>0-3-0</TD><TD>1-5-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> North</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Baltimore (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/bal) Ravens</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>171</TD><TD>111</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>2-0-0</TD><TD>4-1-0</TD><TD>Won 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Cincinnati (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cin) Bengals</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>175</TD><TD>168</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>3-2-0</TD><TD>Lost 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Cleveland (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle) Browns</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>133</TD><TD>171</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>0-2-0</TD><TD>2-4-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Pittsburgh (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/pit) Steelers</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>177</TD><TD>176</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>0-1-0</TD><TD>2-5-0</TD><TD>Lost 3 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> South</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Indianapolis (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ind) Colts</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1.000</TD><TD>232</TD><TD>173</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>3-0-0</TD><TD>6-0-0</TD><TD>Won 8 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Jacksonville (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac) Jaguars</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.625</TD><TD>175</TD><TD>114</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>3-2-0</TD><TD>Won 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Tennessee (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ten) Titans</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>120</TD><TD>216</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>1-4-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>1-5-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Houston (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/hou) Texans</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>131</TD><TD>196</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>Lost 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> West</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den) Broncos</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>141</TD><TD>98</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>2-0-0</TD><TD>6-1-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> San Diego (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/sdg) Chargers</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>248</TD><TD>134</TD><TD>4-0-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>4-2-0</TD><TD>Won 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Kansas City (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/kan) Chiefs</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.625</TD><TD>183</TD><TD>169</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>Won 3 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Oakland (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/oak) Raiders</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>92</TD><TD>164</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>0-2-0</TD><TD>1-4-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=18><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=12 height=18> NFC</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> East</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> NY Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg) </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>194</TD><TD>144</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-0-0</TD><TD>5-1-0</TD><TD>Won 5 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Philadelphia (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/phi) Eagles</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>206</TD><TD>160</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>3-3-0</TD><TD>Lost 3 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal) Cowboys</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>223</TD><TD>164</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>2-3-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>2-3-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Washington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/was) Redskins</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.375</TD><TD>162</TD><TD>190</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> North</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Chicago (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi) Bears</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.875</TD><TD>234</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>4-1-0</TD><TD>3-0-0</TD><TD>3-0-0</TD><TD>6-0-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Minnesota (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/min) Vikings</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>130</TD><TD>135</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>4-2-0</TD><TD>Lost 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Green Bay (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/gnb) Packers</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.375</TD><TD>162</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>2-4-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Detroit (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/det) Lions</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>162</TD><TD>203</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>0-3-0</TD><TD>1-5-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> South</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> New Orleans (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nor) Saints</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.750</TD><TD>198</TD><TD>159</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>5-1-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Atlanta (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/atl) Falcons</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.625</TD><TD>167</TD><TD>164</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>3-3-0</TD><TD>Lost 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Carolina (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/car) Panthers</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>137</TD><TD>163</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>2-3-0</TD><TD>Lost 2 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Tampa Bay (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/tam) Buccaneers</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.250</TD><TD>102</TD><TD>173</TD><TD>2-3-0</TD><TD>0-3-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>1-5-0</TD><TD>Lost 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="25%" height=18> West</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="4%">T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Road</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Div</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Conf</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%">Streak </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Seattle (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/sea) Seahawks</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.625</TD><TD>165</TD><TD>177</TD><TD>3-1-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-0-0</TD><TD>4-2-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> St. Louis (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/stl) Rams</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD>180</TD><TD>197</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>2-2-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>3-2-0</TD><TD>Lost 3 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> San Francisco (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/sfo) 49ers</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.375</TD><TD>143</TD><TD>238</TD><TD>3-2-0</TD><TD>0-3-0</TD><TD>1-1-0</TD><TD>2-3-0</TD><TD>Won 1 </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Arizona (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ari) Cardinals</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.125</TD><TD>134</TD><TD>196</TD><TD>1-3-0</TD><TD>0-4-0</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>1-5-0</TD><TD>Lost 7 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=12 height=5><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cricman
November 8, 2006, 10:00 PM
Baltimore at Tennessee
San Fransisco at Detroit
Washington at Philly
Jets at New England
Kansas City at Miami
Houston at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Minnesota
Cleveland at Atlanta
Buffalo at Indi
Denver at Oakland
New Orleans at Pittsburg
St. Louis at Seattle
Dallas at Arizona
Chicago at Giants
Tampa at Carolina

Tigers_eye
November 9, 2006, 11:44 AM
Fazal prediction koi??

Fazal
November 9, 2006, 06:24 PM
Fazal prediction koi??

Baltimore at Tennessee
San Fransisco at Detroit
Washington at Philly
Jets at New England
Kansas City at Miami
Houston at Jacksonville
Green Bay at Minnesota
Cleveland at Atlanta
Buffalo at Indi
Denver at Oakland
New Orleans at Pittsburg
St. Louis at Seattle
Dallas at Arizona
Chicago at Giants
Tampa at Carolina

Tigers_eye
November 14, 2006, 10:22 AM
Cricman 9-6 Closing in on the leaders
akabir77 9-6
Sadi 8-7
T_E 8-7
Fazal 8-7
Al Furqaan
Overall average:
Sadi 9.13 - 4.63
T_E 8.89 - 5.11
Fazal 8.78 - 5.22
Cricman 8.5 - 5.33
akabir77 8 - 6.33
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

Sadi 73 - 37
T_E 80 - 46
Fazal 79 - 47
Cricman 51 - 32
akabir77 24 - 19
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

Tigers_eye
November 15, 2006, 12:35 PM
Week 11: (Bold are the winners)
Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at Jets
Cinci at New Orleans - Home cooking.
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburg at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philly
Washigton at Tampa
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Fran
Indi at Dallas - 1st loss of the season
San Diego at Denver - Tough one.
Giants at Jacksonville - Another tough one. QB can be the difference here.

akabir77
November 15, 2006, 03:17 PM
Week 11: (Bold are the winners)
Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at Jets
Cinci at New Orleans
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburg at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philly
Washigton at Tampa
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Fran
Indi at Dallas
San Diego at Denver
Giants at Jacksonville

Fazal
November 15, 2006, 05:44 PM
Bold are the projected winners

Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at Jets
Cinci at New Orleans
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburg at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philly
Washigton at Tampa
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Fran
Indi at Dallas
San Diego at Denver
Giants at Jacksonville

sadi
November 16, 2006, 11:20 AM
Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffaloat Houston
Chicago at Jets
Cinci at New Orleans
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburg at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philly
Washigton at Tampa
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Fran
Indi at Dallas
San Diego at Denver
Giants at Jacksonville

akabir77
November 16, 2006, 05:14 PM
how come you guys r picking san diego over denver @ denver????

Do u guys know something that I don't like QB injured or something? cause Denver is ver very dangerous in their home. And since they r in our division we know them like back of our hand. we beat san D in KC but we will lose to them when we r there.
ANyway I think Denver is much better than SD. in Denver

cricman
November 16, 2006, 10:36 PM
Bold are the projected winners

Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at Jets
Cinci at New Orleans
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburg at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philly
Washigton at Tampa
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Fran
Indi at Dallas
San Diego at Denver
Giants at Jacksonville
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Faceoff
November 16, 2006, 11:25 PM
Cow will win if Roy Williams doesn't screw it up with the long balls & Romo keeps his cool !!!

Tigers_eye
November 17, 2006, 09:37 AM
how come you guys r picking san diego over denver @ denver????

Jake Plummer can screw up things. Similar like Drew Bledsoe.
LT is the bomb.
Rivers is coming of age.

It will be close.

Tigers_eye
November 20, 2006, 10:57 AM
Yep just as I thought. Indi was vulnarable. They came very close to lose against
<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/10</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at NY Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 26-21 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060910019)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/17</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Houston (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/hou)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 43-24 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060917011)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/24</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Jacksonville (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 21-14 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060924011)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/1</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 31-28 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061001020)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/8</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Tennessee (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ten)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 14-13 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061008011)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>bye</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/22</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Washington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/was)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 36-22 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061022011)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/29</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 34-31 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061029007)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/5</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 27-20 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061105017)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/12</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Buffalo (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>W 17-16 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061112011)</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/19</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal)</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>L 14-21 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20061119006)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Tennessee, Buffalo, Denver, Giants, Jets and New England. All 7 points or less. But Payton somehow pulled those of. Romo has given Dallas a new life. Someone in the Indi assistant coach level should be fired. now I think Indi will role. This is the year of Tony Dungy. now or never!!

Philly is done for the season. So is jets and washington.

akabir77
November 20, 2006, 11:48 AM
man u guys r good. What ru doing here in BC go to Vegas and bet

Tigers_eye
November 20, 2006, 12:11 PM
man u guys r good. What ru doing here in BC go to Vegas and bet
Naah! Following every week and calculated guessing gives someone an edge but nothing more. Look at Sanfran-seatle, Tenn-Philly games. We all guessed wrong. One week one of us will be good and the next week we will be very bad. That is the nature of guessing the future. Everyone has a chance.

As for San Diego, You should know more about Marty's teams than us. I use to love him when he was in KC with neil smith and Derek Thomas. :) two weeks in a row now they came back from a 17+ deficit and won. And NFL record. :)

akabir77
November 20, 2006, 12:46 PM
Naah! Following every week and calculated guessing gives someone an edge but nothing more. Look at Sanfran-seatle, Tenn-Philly games. We all guessed wrong. One week one of us will be good and the next week we will be very bad. That is the nature of guessing the future. Everyone has a chance.

As for San Diego, You should know more about Marty's teams than us. I use to love him when he was in KC with neil smith and Derek Thomas. :) two weeks in a row now they came back from a 17+ deficit and won. And NFL record. :)
I went to bed after seeing 24-7 thinking there is no way dnv gonna give up this game. but !!!! I don't know what happen. But I am happy cause now if KC can beat them then we will be in 2nd position with dnv...

sadi
November 20, 2006, 03:37 PM
I don't think Jets are done yet. They have the softest schedule and play their remaining games with the teams below 500. Lets see if they can do anything but surely disappointed with yesterday's performance.

Really impressed with Cowboys and Chargers. Their two new quarterbacks are exciting and LT is unstoppable right now.

Lets go GIANTS!!!

Tigers_eye
November 21, 2006, 10:18 AM
Feels good. :) (After having a 4 win week.)

T_E 12-4
akabir77 9-7
Fazal 8-8
Sadi 8-8
Cricman 7-9
Al Furqaan

Overall average:
T_E 9.2 - 5.0
Sadi 9.0 - 5.0
Fazal 8.7 - 5.5
Cricman 8.29 - 5.86
akabir77 8.25 - 6.5
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

T_E 92 - 50
Fazal 87 - 55
Sadi 81 - 45
Cricman 58 - 41
akabir77 33 - 26
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

akabir77
November 21, 2006, 12:22 PM
cricman here i come

akabir77
November 23, 2006, 12:52 PM
no turkey day prediction?

cricman
December 4, 2006, 01:48 AM
Thursday, Dec. 7
Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 8 ET
Sunday, Dec. 10
Atlanta at Tampa Bay, 1 ET
Baltimore at Kansas City, 1 ET
Philadelphia at Washington, 1 ET
N.Y. Giants at Carolina, 1 ET
New England at Miami, 1 ET
Minnesota at Detroit, 1 ET
Tennessee at Houston, 1 ET
Oakland at Cincinnati, 1 ET
Seattle at Arizona, 4:05 ET
Green Bay at San Francisco, 4:05 ET
Denver at San Diego, 4:15 ET
Buffalo at N.Y. Jets, 4:15 ET
New Orleans at Dallas, 8:15 ET
Monday, Dec. 11
Chicago at St. Louis, 8:30 ET, ESPN

al Furqaan
December 4, 2006, 07:40 PM
how bout my titans...2 straight amazing come from behind wins...

al Furqaan
December 4, 2006, 07:43 PM
pittsburg
ATL
baltimore
washington
carolina
NE
minnesota
tenn
cincy
seattle
GB
SD
NYJ
Dallas
Chicago

cricman
December 30, 2006, 02:29 AM
how bout my titans...2 straight amazing come from behind wins...

Vince young is Superman, Reggie Bush is looking like Reggie Bush, Leinart and Cutler are gonna be studs! I feel bad the houston texans passed up on the hometown kid and look at him now :)

And All i got to say is J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S!

akabir77
January 2, 2007, 09:45 AM
Cheifs r IN. Alright Lamar Hunt this session is for you. We will be Super bowl Champ this year for sure...

Tigers_eye
January 2, 2007, 01:15 PM
Season is over. Time for the playoffs.

Kudos to Jets, KC, Philly and Ravens. They have done an unbelievable job. Tennessee had a better second half which gives real hope for the future.

Carolina, Jags, Denver, Cinci coaches must answer what went wrong this season.

Wild card games:

Dallas at Seattle - My Pick Dallas by 3. TO makes a mark.
KC at Indi - Although Indi defense is non existence, this is the year for Indi. Now or never. Indi by 10.
Giants at Philly - Philly grinding out a close one at home.
Jets at New England - I am rooting for jets, although I know New England will win big.

akabir77
January 2, 2007, 01:38 PM
Dallas at Seattle -
KC at Indi - This is the year for KC. Manning Look out LJ is coming. We will take the revenge. Last time we lost to Indi in the playOffs in KC. just need to return the Favor.
Giants at Philly -
Jets at New England - <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tigers_eye
January 2, 2007, 02:14 PM
Thursday, Dec. 7
Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 8 ET
Sunday, Dec. 10
Atlanta at Tampa Bay, 1 ET
Baltimore at Kansas City, 1 ET
Philadelphia at Washington, 1 ET
N.Y. Giants at Carolina, 1 ET
New England at Miami, 1 ET
Minnesota at Detroit, 1 ET
Tennessee at Houston, 1 ET
Oakland at Cincinnati, 1 ET
Seattle at Arizona, 4:05 ET
Green Bay at San Francisco, 4:05 ET
Denver at San Diego, 4:15 ET
Buffalo at N.Y. Jets, 4:15 ET
New Orleans at Dallas, 8:15 ET
Monday, Dec. 11
Chicago at St. Louis, 8:30 ET, ESPN
What a prediction 13-2. If you only had Philly and Jets winning it would have 100% prediction. I think this is the best week prediction I have ever seen. I have added this to the prediction table (week 14) and now Cricman's avg standing is 8.88 wins - 5.38 losses.

cricman
January 2, 2007, 03:13 PM
I'm gonna use my heart over my head in these picks

KC vs Indy
Dal vs Seattle
NYJ vs NE
NYJ vs PHI

But my head says LJ is gonna run for 250 yds, TO is gonna drop the go-ahead TD, I still think Mangini is gonna beat the Pats and Eli + Tiki + Shockey (if he plays) will lead the Giants to a Big win.

Bancan
January 4, 2007, 03:42 PM
i heard a broncos guy was shot dead. was he any good. y was he shot?

akabir77
January 5, 2007, 11:28 AM
i heard a broncos guy was shot dead. was he any good. y was he shot?
Yeah he was starter and had three interception this year or more...

Reason is not given yet by the police but most likly some guy lost a lot money on betting brancos to the super bowl and got angry and shot without any target but the poor fellow got hi as there were several other players in that hammer lemo too.

Tigers_eye
January 9, 2007, 10:25 AM
Well the wild card is over. This is the current standing.

T_E 3-1
akabir77 3-1
Fazal
Sadi
Cricman 1-3
Al Furqaan

Overall average:
T_E 8.64 - 4.64
Sadi 9.0 - 5.0
Fazal 8.7 - 5.5
Cricman 8.0 - 5.11
akabir77 7.2 - 5.4
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

T_E 95 - 51
Fazal 87 - 55
Sadi 81 - 45
Cricman 72-46
akabir77 36 - 27
Al Furqaan 4 - 9

Tigers_eye
January 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
Baltimore vs Indi
Chicago vs Seattle

New Orleans vs Philly
San Diego vs New England

Well Baltimore is all rested and with a high powered defense they should win. But I must backup my boy Manning. Indi by 2.
Chicago will finish off Seattle in 3 quarters.
Same with the Chargers.

Reggie Bush can clip the Garcia wings.

sadi
January 9, 2007, 12:40 PM
Rex Grossman finds it hard to register double digit QB rating and I don't trust him to do well in playoffs. I will go with Seattle eventhough they got lucky against Dallas.

Baltimore D vs P Man will be an interesting matchup and really looking forward to it. Baltimore should win it at the end as they are more balanced.

Saints, Saints, Saints. Time for Reggie and Brees to shine and Garcia to have similar same fate as Romo. Party is over.

Patriots vs Chargers. Now, thats a game we should watch out for. Never underestimate Brady but this is LT's year. If he plays well, Chargers all the way. If not, who can stop Brady? I will go with Chargers.

Tigers_eye
January 16, 2007, 04:00 PM
Well This week it was:
T_E: 3-1
Sadi 1-3.
Adding the playoffs (since the number of game is only 4 per week) have severely effected the wins average however helped our loss average too.
Current Standing:
Overall average:
T_E 8.17 - 4.33
Sadi 8.2 - 4.8
Fazal 8.7 - 5.5
Cricman 8.0 - 5.11
akabir77 7.2 - 5.4
Al Furqaan 7 - 7

T_E 98 - 52
Fazal 87 - 55
Sadi 82 - 48
Cricman 72-46
akabir77 36 - 27
Al Furqaan 14 - 14

Overall total Win-Loss ratio
T_E 1.88
Sadi 1.7
Fazal 1.58
Cricman 1.5
akabir77 1.33
Al Furqaan 1

sadi
January 16, 2007, 04:28 PM
Had a bad week predicting games. Hopefully, I will have a better week next time. I will go with Saints and Colts.

Tigers_eye
January 16, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'll take the home teams. Colts (with finger crossed) and the Bears. I am yet to see the bear defense show up. Probably this is the game the make their imprint.
Although I would prefer the Saints so that Indi can win it all, but I think to remove any doubt, Colts must face the best teams in order to validate their superbowl ring.
So Colts and Bears it is at miami.

akabir77
January 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
NE vs Saints

And Saints wins it

sadi
January 17, 2007, 11:42 AM
I don't think Bears defense will show up anytime soon. Definately not this week against Saints. Saints offense is just too explosive.

Tigers_eye
January 22, 2007, 10:04 AM
Two wonderful games!! I knew all the hype of America's team would be squashed by the bear defense. Dallas is still the American's team, lol. And for drew breeze he did have a 500+ yard game passing and lost in the regular season. That should say enough of his talent (turnover prone in the red zone). Was afraid of Mr. Bush. But after the safety when chicago scored I knew it was over.

As for manning, I was so scared in the 1st half. Was sure they would fold. But Having "Money" (Adan Vinetary) on their side I knew they would have lots of shots at the end zone, knowing 3 is there can we get 7??? There were some shady calls against New England, however a clear pass interference in the end zone (trip on 87) a crucial call went for the Pats right before the half.
The last drive was monumental. The stage was set. injured manning takes his team to the end zone. Enough of brady bunch and 12-1 coach. I liked his post game interview on the field. "Yes", "No". When asked how did they lose a 17 point lead at the half, look at the camera one time and walk.

It will be a great superbowl.

sadi
January 22, 2007, 10:15 AM
Hmmmm. I guess Bears defense showed up. Colts-patriots was a great game. Mr Clutch threw an interception to end the game. Priceless. Colts overcame 18 points deficit against Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. That says it all. Great win. Bears can't stop them in superbowl. Rooting for Manning. Lets go COLTS.

Tigers_eye
February 1, 2007, 01:02 PM
So the drum is rolling!!! I bought a plasma :) 42". Will get Nachos and spicy cheese dip. Can't wait. Go colts go!!

Soon this thread will disappear. Feeling sad for that.

akabir77
February 1, 2007, 02:07 PM
I will support Colts for the finall (Cuase my team always lose :>)

sadi
February 1, 2007, 02:07 PM
Unless Colts lose.

sadi
February 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
My prediction: Colts 27-23.

Tigers_eye
February 1, 2007, 02:45 PM
Don't forget to rate your top Superbowl ads here. I am sure some would stunk. So top three and worst three.

Carte Blanche
February 1, 2007, 04:27 PM
So the drum is rolling!!! I bought a plasma :) 42". Will get Nachos and spicy cheese dip. Can't wait. Go colts go!!

This is Manning's time to shine. Go Colts!! :)

Fazal
February 1, 2007, 05:44 PM
Go Colts Go !!!!!!

Bancan
February 1, 2007, 10:18 PM
Don't forget to rate your top Superbowl ads here. I am sure some would stunk. So top three and worst three.

godaddy.com ones are always good:saint:

akabir77
February 2, 2007, 10:55 AM
For those Colts FANs

http://www.bobandtom.com/av/laugh_hole/in_praise_of_colts_sm.mov

Miraz
February 4, 2007, 06:22 PM
So, finally superbowl today :)

Its raining.

Predicting a Colts win :)

akabir77
February 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
colts down 7 already ha ha. ops i am supporting colts so that they lose...

allrounder
February 4, 2007, 08:40 PM
anyone has a link to watch the game live on web?

akabir77
February 4, 2007, 10:06 PM
dangg my team won :(

Miraz
February 5, 2007, 07:06 AM
Predicting a Colts win :)

My prediction was spot on. :)

It was a tremendous fightback.

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 10:20 AM
This was so similar to the BCS Championship game. Ohio State gets the kickoff return and then it was all over. Just as Florida showed the world that they are a true champion calibre team so did the colts. The defense played great, the running game finished off the clock (huge advantage of time of possessions).

I couldn't be more happy for Tony Dungy, Payton Manning and the owner. Tony - The first Black coach (who was denied with tampa bay) to win a super bowl and he did it with his own style. The following article sums up everything.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jimlitke-020507&prov=ap&type=lgns

Payton - who could never win the big one (with Tennessee and nine years with the colts) throwing an interception in the first drive, and then finishing off the Bear defense of what they gave him.

One of the Colts owner use to own the dreaded Buffalo Bills who went to four consecutive super bowls but couldn't win the prize. Hats off to him for staying the course with Tony the right man.

sadi
February 5, 2007, 11:30 AM
Colts, Colts, Colts.

Peyton, Peyton, Peyton.

It was a messy game but Chicago was no match for Colts. Grossman looked so lost and did his thing with two late interceptions. Peyton was just okay. Well, that was more than enough to beat the Bears. Rain definately helped the Bears or else Colts would've killed them. Both Tony Dungy and Peyton deserves it. Now that he got what he wanted, it will be interesting to see how he reacts next year. It should be fun. Looking forward to it.

akabir77
February 5, 2007, 02:35 PM
I hate colts

Why why why...

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 03:14 PM
Final standing:
T_E: 101 - 52
fazal: 88 - 55
Sadi: 84 - 49
Cricman: 73 - 46
Akabir77: 37 - 29
Al Furqaan: 14 - 14

Bancan
February 5, 2007, 04:26 PM
congrats colts.

i didnt know that they showed NFL in UK.