PDA

View Full Version : bdesh targets for ICC CHAMPIONSHIP Trophy

tiger1000
September 1, 2006, 11:40 AM
i think bdesh targets should be to beat zimb and
in the other two match bdesh should be aiming to get
the game close and make sri lanka ,w-indies work hard.

i think bdesh will be 3rd in the group

1- sri lanka
2- w-indies
3- bangladesh
4- zimbabwe

wat do you think guys

kalpurush
September 1, 2006, 12:09 PM
According to you, there is no hope for us at all! I am an optimistic person my friend. My hope is always alive with my team. I believe we have a good team now and can beat Sl and WI as well. I am just waiting for our squad. If team mgt. does a fair job to select the squad, you might find a different tiger in this Champions Trophy.

Hatebreed
September 1, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'm hoping we can beat SL if only we can get Jayawardene and Sangakkara out quickly. I wouldn't underestimate Zimbabwe, because now even they will also be looking forward to beating us.

BagherBacha
September 1, 2006, 01:22 PM
zimbabwe won't be able to beat us. faith on tigers guys

kaisermatin
September 1, 2006, 01:57 PM
looks like this is the weakest group except SL. should be able to beat WI, Zim.
Only jodi bat -e ball -e song-jog hoi. ta na hoi-le dav er gong er ekta babosta kort-e hobe. BD bohut poisha dhal-rese sudhu cricket e. Onno khela ekdom bad. so these guys better perform.

israr
September 1, 2006, 03:54 PM
Only one target: Qualify to the next round, and if that happens, I won't even mind if they loose against Zimbabwe in the preliminaries.

tiger1000
September 1, 2006, 04:06 PM
Only one target: Qualify to the next round, and if that happens, I won't even mind if they loose against Zimbabwe in the preliminaries.

this is the preliminaries.
teams in our group

zimb
sri lanka
w-indies

6alltheway
September 1, 2006, 04:47 PM
we will loose 2 and maybe win 1.

I dont see us beating Sri lanka or West indies, unless we have one those 1 in a year good games.(aussies-cardif)

salin
September 2, 2006, 01:42 AM
We will win all three if rajin tushar alok jo excluded, take my word...

Ahmed_B
September 2, 2006, 01:55 AM
Good to see that the game of cricket is so simple to you. :)
Only if reality itself was that simple.

prasad
September 2, 2006, 02:59 AM
i think bd will find beating wi hard than beating sl.only way bd can beat wi is by stacking up sla's in the team.minimum 3.wi has a weakness in playing sla..price,giles,didnt play rafique,rana good either.

Sovik
September 2, 2006, 07:26 AM
if we can get gayle, sarwan, chanderpaul, smith, bravo and lara early the match will be ours. looks like will be very hard

Ahmed_B
September 2, 2006, 11:57 AM
It's a multinational tournament and so wil be a prestige issue for both SL & WI. They will play their hearts out for not being left out of the final round of Champ Trophy. For BD...there will be no place for picnic mood... or "oh ya.. we beat the SL once and we can do it again"-type of attitude. It's a whole new tournament and both SL and WI are in far better form than any time in recent past. Even Zimbabwe will giv a 'moron kamor' for qualifying.

Not gonna be a weekend vacation for BD in any way. They will have to move on from their casual approach of the batsmen.. the Ash-type irresponsiblity... their satisfaction over "just being able to have a respectable defeat" etc.

2005 was a year of rise for the BD team... and 2006 has proven to be a year of mixed achievements and that mostly due to the overconfidence as a result of 2005 successes. If BD manages to learn from it's mistakes in mid 2006.. they probably have some chance. Otherwise... this Champ Trophy just might become the last part of the lesson "Be Serious" for BD in 2006.

tiger1000
September 2, 2006, 02:13 PM
i think s-lanka wil be first
i think it is going to be like this

1- sri lanka
2-west indies
3-bangladesh
4-zimbabwe

Thunder
September 2, 2006, 05:49 PM
Its not too long ago when West indiea handed a yellow wash to an Indian team and Srilanka whitewashed the England team in their home soil.

Also Zimbabwe just beat us in a series where we're supposed to win as nothing less than a whitewash. I would rate BD team as coming last in the group, unless Masrafe comes with some fireworks

1. Srilanka
2. West indies
3. Zimbabwe
4. Bangladesh

sunniath
September 2, 2006, 10:57 PM
if we can get gayle, sarwan, chanderpaul, smith, bravo and lara early the match will be ours. looks like will be very hard
who is left then?that's the whole top and middle order bro.

cricket_pagol
September 3, 2006, 12:22 AM
I will be very happy if Bangladesh manages to go past the preliminary round. I guess that should be our goal.

Realistically, Bd has a better chance of beating WI than SL. The fact that WI players are not accustomed to south asian conditions very well, is our only advantage.

Kabir
September 3, 2006, 01:04 AM
The fact that bd's doing better than '03 & '04 gives great hope for the team. It's not about who's in the team, and who's not. Problem with bd is its inconsistancy and how it plays as 11 aliens put together in forming a world class team. The team has learnt a lot about playing together as a team, and will hopefully do better. The other problems about our players are all related...each alien tries to prove his best, lack of control over their temper, and immaturity that they show even when they're playing world class cricket.

Further to these, the issue of bd not playing any international matches before the Champions Trophy is troubling. Playing against Zinbabwe and Kenya was good...but how much can we learn from that compared to playing with South Afria, Australia, and England? This will definitely hurt the team.

And finally, to answer the question as to whether we will win against sl, wi, and zi...only time will say. The team has played so inconsistantly that it was about almost killed by the kenyans...the 50 run 8th wicket partnership saved us! If the team is in good form, confident, consistant, and if they get a solid opening partnership in the matches...they might be able to show their best.

kalpurush
September 3, 2006, 01:21 AM
The fact that bd's doing better than '03 & '04 gives great hope for the team. It's not about who's in the team, and who's not. Problem with bd is its inconsistancy and how it plays as 11 aliens put together in forming a world class team. The team has learnt a lot about playing together as a team, and will hopefully do better. The other problems about our players are all related...each alien tries to prove his best, lack of control over their temper, and immaturity that they show even when they're playing world class cricket.

Further to these, the issue of bd not playing any international matches before the Champions Trophy is troubling. Playing against Zinbabwe and Kenya was good...but how much can we learn from that compared to playing with South Afria, Australia, and England? This will definitely hurt the team.

And finally, to answer the question as to whether we will win against sl, wi, and zi...only time will say. The team has played so inconsistantly that it was about almost killed by the kenyans...the 50 run 8th wicket partnership saved us! If the team is in good form, confident, consistant, and if they get a solid opening partnership in the matches...they might be able to show their best.

Welcome to our forum.
ODI is anybody's game - whoever plays better cricket in a given day, they win.
Yes, only time will say ...for sure!:D

kalpurush
September 3, 2006, 01:32 AM
Its not too long ago when West indiea handed a yellow wash to an Indian team and Srilanka whitewashed the England team in their home soil.

Also Zimbabwe just beat us in a series where we're supposed to win as nothing less than a whitewash. I would rate BD team as coming last in the group, unless Masrafe comes with some fireworks

1. Srilanka
2. West indies
3. Zimbabwe
4. Bangladesh

You should know that Champions Trophy is going to take place in India. It's a whole different story here my friend. Our spinners will be our trump cards, not the pacers.
Now, take a look how my team stands in the group;)

1. SL
2. BD
3. WI
4. ZB

mac
September 3, 2006, 02:06 AM
BD to the next round!!!
Will this dream come true?

tiger1000
September 3, 2006, 07:28 AM
we have got a slim chance of beating w-indies
and against sri -L i think we got a slimmer chance<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=775 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><FORM name=vbform onsubmit="return vB_Editor['vB_Editor_001'].prepare_submit(0, 3)" action=newreply.php method=post><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
<INPUT id=vB_Editor_001_mode type=hidden value=1 name=wysiwyg><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--vB_Editor['vB_Editor_001'] = new vB_Text_Editor('vB_Editor_001', 1, '4', '1');//--></SCRIPT> <!-- END TEMPLATE: editor_toolbar_on --><!-- / message area --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticons --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- function swap_posticon(imgid) { var out = fetch_object("display_posticon"); var img = fetch_object(imgid); if (img) { out.src = img.src; out.alt = img.alt; } else { out.src = "clear.gif"; out.alt = ""; } } // --> </SCRIPT><FIELDSET class=fieldset style="MARGIN: 10px 0px 0px"><LEGEND>Post Icons</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=15>You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_0><INPUT id=rb_iconid_0 onclick=swap_posticon(null) tabIndex=1 type=radio CHECKED value=0 name=iconid>No icon </LABEL></TD><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_1 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_1')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=1 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_1>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon1.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_2 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_2')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=2 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_2>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon2.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_3 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_3')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=3 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_3>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon3.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_4 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_4')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=4 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_4>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon4.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_5 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_5')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=5 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_5>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon5.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_6 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_6')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=6 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_6>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon6.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_7 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_7')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=7 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_7>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon7.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --></TR><TR><TD> </TD><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_8 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_8')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=8 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_8>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon8.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_9 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_9')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=9 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_9>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon9.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_10 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_10')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=10 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_10>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon10.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_11 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_11')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=11 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_11>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon11.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_12 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_12')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=12 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_12>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon12.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_13 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_13')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=13 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_13>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon13.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_14 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_14')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=14 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_14>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/icon14.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --></TR><TR><TD> </TD><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD><INPUT id=rb_iconid_15 onclick="swap_posticon('pi_15')" tabIndex=1 type=radio value=15 name=iconid></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_15>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/icons/bdflag.gif</LABEL></TD><!-- END TEMPLATE: posticonbit --><TD colSpan=12> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</FIELDSET> <!-- END TEMPLATE: posticons --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden value=postreply name=do> <INPUT type=hidden value=17383 name=t> <INPUT type=hidden name=p> <INPUT type=hidden value="invalid posthash" name=posthash> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=poststarttime> <INPUT type=hidden value=2192 name=loggedinuser> <INPUT class=button id=vB_Editor_001_save accessKey=s tabIndex=1 type=submit value="Submit Reply" name=sbutton> <INPUT class=button accessKey=p tabIndex=1 type=submit value="Preview Post" name=preview>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/newreply.php#top) Additional Options </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY id=collapseobj_newpost_options><TR vAlign=top><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Miscellaneous Options</LEGEND><LABEL for=cb_parseurl><INPUT id=cb_parseurl tabIndex=1 type=checkbox CHECKED value=1 name=parseurl>Automatically parse links in text</LABEL>
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newpost_disablesmiliesoption --><LABEL for=cb_disablesmilies><INPUT id=cb_disablesmilies tabIndex=1 type=checkbox value=1 name=disablesmilies>Disable smilies in text</LABEL>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_disablesmiliesoption -->
</FIELDSET> <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Thread Subscription</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Notification Type:
<SELECT tabIndex=1 name=emailupdate> <OPTION value=9999>Do not subscribe</OPTION> <OPTION value=0 selected>No email notification</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Instant email notification</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>Daily email notification</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>Weekly email notification</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET> <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Rate Thread</LEGEND>If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
<SELECT tabIndex=1 name=rating> <OPTION value=0 selected>Choose a rating</OPTION> <OPTGROUP> <OPTION value=5>5 : Excellent</OPTION> <OPTION value=4>4 : Good</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>3 : Average</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>2 : Bad</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>1 : Terrible</OPTION> </OPTGROUP></SELECT>

</FIELDSET>

<INPUT class=button accessKey=s tabIndex=1 type=submit value="Submit Reply" name=sbutton> <INPUT class=button accessKey=p tabIndex=1 type=submit value="Preview Post" name=preview>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/newreply.php#top) Topic Review (Newest First) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: spacer_close -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- END TEMPLATE: spacer_close --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: spacer_open --><!-- open content container --><!-- END TEMPLATE: spacer_open --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 08:06 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333379" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>mac</TD><TD class=alt2>BD to the next round!!!
Will this dream come true?</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 07:32 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333375" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kalpurush</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by Thunder

1. Srilanka
2. West indies
3. Zimbabwe
4. Bangladesh
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

You should know that Champions Trophy is going to take place in India. It's a whole different story here my friend. Our spinners will be our trump cards, not the pacers.
Now, take a look how my team stands in the group;)

1. SL
2. BD
3. WI
4. ZB</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 07:21 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333373" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kalpurush</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by kabir

Welcome to our forum.
ODI is anybody's game - whoever plays better cricket in a given day, they win.
Yes, only time will say ...for sure!:D</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 07:04 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333372" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kabir</TD><TD class=alt2>The fact that bd's doing better than '03 & '04 gives great hope for the team. It's not about who's in the team, and who's not. Problem with bd is its inconsistancy and how it plays as 11 aliens put together in forming a world class team. The team has learnt a lot about playing together as a team, and will hopefully do better. The other problems about our players are all related...each alien tries to prove his best, lack of control over their temper, and immaturity that they show even when they're playing world class cricket.

And finally, to answer the question as to whether we will win against sl, wi, and zi...only time will say. The team has played so inconsistantly that it was about almost killed by the kenyans...the 50 run 8th wicket partnership saved us! If the team is in good form, confident, consistant, and if they get a solid opening partnership in the matches...they might be able to show their best.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 06:22 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333370" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>cricket_pagol</TD><TD class=alt2>I will be very happy if Bangladesh manages to go past the preliminary round. I guess that should be our goal.

Realistically, Bd has a better chance of beating WI than SL. The fact that WI players are not accustomed to south asian conditions very well, is our only advantage.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 04:57 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333366" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>sunniath</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by sovik
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->who is left then?that's the whole top and middle order bro.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 11:49 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333351" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Thunder</TD><TD class=alt2>Its not too long ago when West indiea handed a yellow wash to an Indian team and Srilanka whitewashed the England team in their home soil.

1. Srilanka
2. West indies
3. Zimbabwe
4. Bangladesh</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 08:13 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333344" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>tiger1000</TD><TD class=alt2>i think s-lanka wil be first
i think it is going to be like this

1- sri lanka
2-west indies
3-bangladesh
4-zimbabwe</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 05:57 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333336" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Ahmed_B</TD><TD class=alt2>It's a multinational tournament and so wil be a prestige issue for both SL & WI. They will play their hearts out for not being left out of the final round of Champ Trophy. For BD...there will be no place for picnic mood... or "oh ya.. we beat the SL once and we can do it again"-type of attitude. It's a whole new tournament and both SL and WI are in far better form than any time in recent past. Even Zimbabwe will giv a 'moron kamor' for qualifying.

Not gonna be a weekend vacation for BD in any way. They will have to move on from their casual approach of the batsmen.. the Ash-type irresponsiblity... their satisfaction over "just being able to have a respectable defeat" etc.

2005 was a year of rise for the BD team... and 2006 has proven to be a year of mixed achievements and that mostly due to the overconfidence as a result of 2005 successes. If BD manages to learn from it's mistakes in mid 2006.. they probably have some chance. Otherwise... this Champ Trophy just might become the last part of the lesson "Be Serious" for BD in 2006.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 01:26 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333327" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>sovik</TD><TD class=alt2>if we can get gayle, sarwan, chanderpaul, smith, bravo and lara early the match will be ours. looks like will be very hard</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 08:59 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333319" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>prasad</TD><TD class=alt2>i think bd will find beating wi hard than beating sl.only way bd can beat wi is by stacking up sla's in the team.minimum 3.wi has a weakness in playing sla..price,giles,didnt play rafique,rana good either.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 07:55 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333313" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Ahmed_B</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by salin
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Good to see that the game of cricket is so simple to you. :)
Only if reality itself was that simple.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 07:42 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333312" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>salin</TD><TD class=alt2>We will win all three if rajin tushar alok jo excluded, take my word...</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 10:47 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333270" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>6alltheway</TD><TD class=alt2>we will loose 2 and maybe win 1.

I dont see us beating Sri lanka or West indies, unless we have one those 1 in a year good games.(aussies-cardif)</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 10:06 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333268" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>tiger1000</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by israr
this is the preliminaries.
teams in our group

zimb
sri lanka
w-indies</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 09:54 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333266" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>israr</TD><TD class=alt2>Only one target: Qualify to the next round, and if that happens, I won't even mind if they loose against Zimbabwe in the preliminaries.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 07:57 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333255" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kaisermatin</TD><TD class=alt2>looks like this is the weakest group except SL. should be able to beat WI, Zim.
Only jodi bat -e ball -e song-jog hoi. ta na hoi-le dav er gong er ekta babosta kort-e hobe. BD bohut poisha dhal-rese sudhu cricket e. Onno khela ekdom bad. so these guys better perform.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 07:22 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333253" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>BagherBacha</TD><TD class=alt2>zimbabwe won't be able to beat us. faith on tigers guys</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 06:56 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333249" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Hatebreed</TD><TD class=alt2>I'm hoping we can beat SL if only we can get Jayawardene and Sangakkara out quickly. I wouldn't underestimate Zimbabwe, because now even they will also be looking forward to beating us.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 06:09 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333243" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kalpurush</TD><TD class=alt2>According to you, there is no hope for us at all! I am an optimistic person my friend. My hope is always alive with my team. I believe we have a good team now and can beat Sl and WI as well. I am just waiting for our squad. If team mgt. does a fair job to select the squad, you might find a different tiger in this Champions Trophy.</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>September 1, 2006 05:40 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 333237" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>tiger1000</TD><TD class=alt2>i think bdesh targets should be to beat zimb and
in the other two match bdesh should be aiming to get
the game close and make sri lanka ,w-indies work hard.

i think bdesh will be 3rd in the group

1- sri lanka
2- w-indies
3- bangladesh
4- zimbabwe

wat do you think guys</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: spacer_close -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- END TEMPLATE: spacer_close --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: spacer_open --><!-- open content container --><!-- END TEMPLATE: spacer_open -->
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumrules --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width=180 border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=thead>http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/buttons/collapse_thead.gif (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/newreply.php#top) Posting Rules </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY id=collapseobj_forumrules><TR><TD class=alt1 noWrap>You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
<HR>vB code (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/misc.php?do=bbcode) is On
Smilies (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/misc.php?do=showsmilies) are On
[IMG] (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode) code is On
HTML code is On

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: forumrules --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: footer -->