PDA

View Full Version : BAFUFE vs Cruciani , right thing or shachrami?

mhferdaus
September 5, 2006, 10:06 PM
BAFUFE had planned on not giving Andres Cruciani the former coach of BD the 3000 dollars fined against him by Asian Football Association, give your feedback in this if it is okay or not ...

personally I think by doing this, we might loose the reputation so much that a good foreign coach might not want to come in BD ...

Navarene
September 5, 2006, 10:23 PM
personally I think by doing this, we might loose the reputation so much that a good foreign coach might not want to come in BD ...
We have already lost the reputation and earned so much embarrassment by treating badly the former BD coaches like George Kotan and so on. Cruciani incident has just added another ugly feather on BFF's head. No way a bunch of corrupted people with zero management skil should put the blame solely on the coach's shoulder. Cruciani deserves his $3000. Shame on BFF!

Miraz
September 6, 2006, 07:31 AM
This is simple stupidity by BAFUFE; a bunch of idiots.

Every foreign football coach had to leave Bangladesh with similar disgraceful manner.

Rabz
September 6, 2006, 11:50 AM
its nothing but a total shame. soon you will see no other foreign coach would come to BD. total mismanagement and chaos in BFF. those guys r nothing but [...edited..] who knows nothing about administration and management.

akabir77
September 6, 2006, 12:27 PM
Until we kick out people from football mangement who dreams to take the team to forgien land as a MANAGER football is going no where...
I can't understand how can this be dream of anyone? how low and uneducated you have to be to dream such thing when u you self never played football...
(if u guys can't understand me I am talking about BABU to make his dream come true bafufey faught with players like sallahuddin, and how low the other people r who r tried to full fill his dream... I think his dream came true when he became manager while the saaf games...)

sadi
September 7, 2006, 11:59 AM
Bunch of idiots. Total mismanagement from Bafufe's part. Not sure where they get so much power. They even have our number 1 stadium.

mhferdaus
September 9, 2006, 06:38 PM
I wonder why did we let Shamir Sakir and George Kotan go too? they were doing so well with our team. Heard that George Kotan became coach of a league club, does that mean BAFUFE is poorer than clubs???