PDA

View Full Version : Cricketbuzz!

Kamini
September 8, 2006, 12:06 AM
It is funny how some of the BD bashis of this forum are joining hand with shourey type characters in cricketbuzz to bash Ganguly and Bengalis! Like cricket paglaa , tintin etc...

Fazal dalal!!!!!

Looks like you have a common agenda.

However some are even supporting Ganguly there..like vindeshibhai..I do not know if he is here as well! LOL:D :D :D :D :D

Ahmed_B
September 8, 2006, 01:13 AM
What is the use of bringing garbage from another site to this forum? Let all the garbages stay in their own places pls.

Fazal
September 8, 2006, 09:28 AM
Fazal dalal!!!!!

huh... me? ....a Dalal?

Are you sure you still know the meaning of this Bangla word? I am not an Indian, never a fan of Ganguly or Indian cricket team, and never pretend to be one. So what makes me a dalal?

What I have to do with cricketbuzz? or is it cricbuzz ? But looks like its clickbuzz than anything.

I know you are in lots of stress due to this ever lasting Gangu saga. I suggest you read the following thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17416). There are plenty of ideas how to cope with your stress.

Anyway welcome back!:lol:

sar2005
October 3, 2006, 09:45 AM
Trust, with a score of 3 against India Red today, the long story of SC Ganguly has come to an end. India gave him chance to prove but he fails - first with a 24 yesterday. And now just 3. He will need one full year to get a chance again.......and remember, he will be 35 then.

Tintin
October 4, 2006, 03:48 AM
Like cricket paglaa , tintin etc...

Me and cricketbuzz ? What are you talking about ? I am not sure whether I am familiar with any site called cricketbuzz. If it is cricbuzz, I don't do anything there except check scores when Cricinfo is slow.

Baundule
October 4, 2006, 05:30 AM
Kamini got some attention. Good good!

Fazal
October 4, 2006, 09:45 AM
Well looks like:

Out of no-where Kamini loaded with fire-power comes and fires her Kaman and then gone ... vanishes..la-patta....

akabir77
October 4, 2006, 09:57 AM
never mind...

mhferdaus
October 4, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well looks like:

Out of no-where Kamini loaded with fire-power comes and fires her Kaman and then gone ... vanishes..la-patta....

i say our beloved "fazal dada" is sucker punched by kamini ( aunty or apa not sure :D ).

Kamini
October 5, 2006, 10:42 PM
[বাংলা]cricket buzz is run by a guy called shourey, I think he uses all fake i.d.s and copies the names from this forum(/বাংলা]

Kamini
October 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
Unless You guyes are there as well! Or Shourey himself could be BDbasi.LOL

For once I thought crickbuzz is a bangladeshi site when I saw all those names.

Anyway..I am back..for those who missed m:-* e.

Baundule
October 6, 2006, 05:46 AM
Anyway..I am back..for those who missed m:-* e.

Dat brush kore asho....:sick:

Kamini
October 10, 2006, 10:33 PM
Dat brush kore asho....:sick:

@#$%^&*^%%$$@#:-D :-D :-D :) :) :flag: :flag: :-D :-D :) :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :great: :great: :great: :great: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :sorry: