PDA

View Full Version : Current state of BNS

Spitfire_x86
September 12, 2006, 06:50 AM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4388/bnsrj4.jpg
(source: Prothom Alo, September 12)

Rubu
September 12, 2006, 08:19 AM
peshadar ha-du-du league? yeah, they can play that.

Rabz
September 12, 2006, 08:37 AM
Oh! what the hec have they done to the ground!!
my good God.
mate, u cant even play ha-du-du there.
Hope it turns out good.

Fazal
September 12, 2006, 11:27 AM
mate, u cant even play ha-du-du there.
Hope it turns out good.

But the professional league will start in November. By then its possible to play ha-du-du. In the mean time they plan to use it for our national swimmers.

Miraz
September 12, 2006, 11:37 AM
This simply shows the incompetences of BFF and NSC.

akabir77
September 12, 2006, 01:25 PM
lathi mar shalader

Sovik
September 12, 2006, 02:53 PM
what are they doing?

Fazal
September 12, 2006, 03:14 PM
what are they doing?

Why isn't it obvious? They a digging a temporary swimming pool for swimming team.

Tigers_eye
September 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
Why isn't it obvious? They a digging a temporary swimming pool for swimming team.
That's not a swimming pool. It is a shallow pukur. After embarrasing themselves in the field the football player'der kada panitey chubni ditey hobey.

PoorFan
September 12, 2006, 09:16 PM
But the professional league will start in November. By then its possible to play ha-du-du. In the mean time they plan to use it for our national swimmers.
<!--StartFragment -->May be they are talking about November 2007 you never know! it's Bangladesh Foolish Federation after all.

Hatebreed
September 12, 2006, 09:24 PM
hai hai BNS'er e ki dosha! Such a legendary ground is looking like a pigsty!

Rabz
September 12, 2006, 10:42 PM
lathi mar shalader

Kabir bhai, khali bolen kon pa diya lathi marum?
oi betago shamne aina line dhoira kharaite kon, tahoile amra shobai mile-o line dhoira kharaiya ogo pise moner khusite lathi marte partam.

BFF stands for:
Beshi
Fut
Futani

Tokyobreeze
September 12, 2006, 11:38 PM
[বাংলা]বাফুফে কে মাঠ দেয়া হয়েছে তার মানে এই না যে যা খুশি তাই করবে!!ফাজিলের দল । এই মাঠে ক্রিকেট দেখতে যাওয়ার কত স্মৃতি আছে । বাংলাদেশে ক্রিকেট ছাড়া অন্য কিছুর ভবিষ্যত নাই । এইসব মামদোবাজি বন্ধ করে Bns ক্রিকেটকে ফিরিয়ে দেয়া উচিত ।[/বাংলা]

Spitfire_x86
September 13, 2006, 12:35 AM
There's two test venues in London. If they can have two test venues in the same city despite having many international/test venues all over the country, why can't we have two test venues in Dhaka? Afterall we don't have many international venues.

Miraz
September 13, 2006, 06:40 AM
This is what expected from our politicians. BFF has more political muscle and association than any other federation. They led BNS to the same direction as our politicians are leading our country.

Tokyobreeze
September 13, 2006, 11:02 AM
as our politicians are leading our country.

Our Politicians are leading our country no doubt, but towards hell:mad:

Oops, sorry it's not something related to cricket.Though often our politicians try to poke their dirty noses in cricket, specially for taking credit after some achivement by the team:mad:

akabir77
September 13, 2006, 11:44 AM
Kabir bhai, khali bolen kon pa diya lathi marum?
oi betago shamne aina line dhoira kharaite kon, tahoile amra shobai mile-o line dhoira kharaiya ogo pise moner khusite lathi marte partam.

BFF stands for:
Beshi
Fut
Futani

Ki r komu...
Sad thing is I know one of these big shot BFF guy and I can tell what BFF is thinking as his thinking is also very low kind I mean these people have no vision what so ever. Even though they have examples right infornt of them how to run a fedaration (cricket) they can't see them. That's why I always thought that they r missing one F from their BFF. its Bangladesh F***ing Football Fed...BFFF:mad:
Football is for low class politians to show their power, make money and they know they have no future in cricket org so they stick with football(for now) and taking it to the grave with them.

Rabz
September 13, 2006, 11:56 AM
so they stick with football(for now) and taking it to the grave with them.

they can stick the football up thier u know where and go to grave, got no problem with that.
i'll donate couple extra out of the "Pabna Fund" money.
This bunch of loosers are destroying our sporting arena.

babubangla
September 14, 2006, 12:27 AM
[বাংলা] এতো দেখি উন্নয়নের জোয়ার!!
সেই জোয়ারের পানিতেই বোধ হয় স্টেডিয়ামের মাঠ ভিজে একাকার।
নাকি আবার স্টেডিয়াম মার্কেটের সম্প্রসারন কাজ চলছে? মাঠ হবে ছোট, মার্কেট হবে বড়!!
আইডিয়া খারাপ না-- পেশাদার ফুটবল চালু করার চেয়ে পেশাদার দোকানদারী চালু করা অনেক সহজ [/বাংলা]

Shafin
September 14, 2006, 01:45 AM
Cant you see?they are playing football,there are at least 22 person on the field.

Rabz
September 14, 2006, 03:00 AM
[বাংলা] এতো দেখি উন্নয়নের জোয়ার!!
সেই জোয়ারের পানিতেই বোধ হয় স্টেডিয়ামের মাঠ ভিজে একাকার।
নাকি আবার স্টেডিয়াম মার্কেটের সম্প্রসারন কাজ চলছে? মাঠ হবে ছোট, মার্কেট হবে বড়!!
আইডিয়া খারাপ না-- পেশাদার ফুটবল চালু করার চেয়ে পেশাদার দোকানদারী চালু করা অনেক সহজ [/বাংলা]

thiki bolsen Babubangla bhai, idea ta mondo na
desher football er je obostha,
player ra dokandari korlei beshi taka kamabe
ujjol bhobishshot o ache

Ahmed_B
September 14, 2006, 05:40 AM
This picture surely is shocking... but I'm pretty surprised to see that no one came up with the actual information on this picture. Even Spitty did not provide a proper caption for the image while opening the thread. This is a photograph of the construction work going on in BNS while setting up the newly planned Athletic Track which is to be set around the Ground like it was in Mirpur stadium. I forgot the exact info... but it is probably a German Consultant who will come soon to set up the track, and it's probably a picture of preparing the base-concrete for it.

While this de-cricketization of BNS breaks my heart too... but I must also admit that Spitfire successfully created another 'kan niye gelo chil-e' thread by the captionless picture. ;)

nannu
September 14, 2006, 06:19 AM
by the way what are they actually doing there. i mean what kina unnoyon have they in there mind exactly?

Spitfire_x86
September 14, 2006, 10:02 AM
While this de-cricketization of BNS breaks my heart too... but I must also admit that Spitfire successfully created another 'kan niye gelo chil-e' thread by the captionless picture. ;)
The picture has a caption, in fact I kept the original caption ;)

BTW, [বাংলা]কান তো আসলেই চিলে নিয়ে গেছে। BNS তো কবেই হাতছাড়া হয়েছে, তার উপর মিরপুর স্টেডিয়ামের কোন খবরই নেই।[/বাংলা]

SMHasan
September 16, 2006, 09:30 PM
The picture has a caption, in fact I kept the original caption ;)

BTW, [বাংলা]কান তো আসলেই চিলে নিয়ে গেছে। BNS তো কবেই হাতছাড়া হয়েছে, তার উপর মিরপুর স্টেডিয়ামের কোন খবরই নেই।[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]কিন্তু চিলের পেছনে কে দৌড়াচ্ছে?[/বাংলা]