PDA

View Full Version : Any Body Having Problem with LAL TV?

rakib28
September 14, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hi,
Anybody here is a member of LAL TV online tv package? I bought their tv package 2 months ago to watch cricket. But their service is down for the last 1 month. I sent them emails twice long before my service renewal time to cancel my service pack, but they didn't reply back and charged me for another month. This company is Canada based. I called them on their customer service, but no body is answering. Do any of you know these guys? How to get rid of these charges and get the money back......my CC company can't do anything yet. Someone please help.

BagherBacha
September 14, 2006, 01:08 PM
change ur card number and dispute the amount

sadi
September 14, 2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah I have the same problem. I received an email 2 weeks ago saying that everything should be fine from sept 6th when all of their workers go back to work. But nothing changed and I still can't see the games. Their service were quite good before but right now its a mess.

babubangla
September 14, 2006, 01:58 PM
I purchased their service for one month...but they also chraged me for new month.
I changed my card and filed a dispute.
They were out of service for the month I paid for in the first place. So I filed a dispute for that one too.

Tokyobreeze
September 14, 2006, 02:10 PM
I didn't know about LAL TV.But at the first place their name is pretty scary.

LAL TV- to me seems like a TV jar lal-bati jekono shomoy jole jete pare!Mone hocche already jole geche.

Hope you people get your money back.Better take care next time not to buy anything from LAL-NIL people.

Mr-khan
September 14, 2006, 04:04 PM
Same prb here.I contacted with polapain.com 's admin.Laltv is sponsor of that site.They are trying to contact with laltv.Still waiting for reply.U can complain to "polapain" user name in polapain.com.They have direct contact with them.

rakib28
September 14, 2006, 04:05 PM
change ur card number and dispute the amount

I purchased their service for one month...but they also chraged me for new month.
I changed my card and filed a dispute.
They were out of service for the month I paid for in the first place. So I filed a dispute for that one too.

Where do I go to change my card number......what is the URL of that website? Because u can't go directly from laltv.net to change anything. Please give a lead. Thanks.

Tigers_eye
September 14, 2006, 04:07 PM
Where do I go to change my card number......what is the URL of that website? Because u can't go directly from laltv.net to change anything. Please give a lead. Thanks.
Change your credit card number. Call the 800 number behind the card and ask them for a new card with a new number. Reason would be fraud protection.

Fazal
September 14, 2006, 04:10 PM
Polapan-er Kachee complain korey kono lav hobe na... Murubbi typer karo kache Complain koren...... like your CC provider.....

:lol: Call the 800 number (customer service of your CC) that is provided in your credit card. Ask them to cancel the current number can send you a new card with new numbers. I think you can do that.

Now you if you need my help then send me your CC #, your name, Mailing address and your SSN. I will take care of the business..... :lol: [..just kidding]

rakib28
September 14, 2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the advice guys....appreciate it !!!!!

Rabz
September 14, 2006, 10:53 PM
im not having any problem with LAL TV, my tv's exterior is black.
and as said by Tokyobreeze, LAL tv theke jinish kinle to chokhe mukhe lal batti dekhte hobei.