PDA

View Full Version : So.....Is there any online site (payed/not) who will show Champions trophy

sensible
September 21, 2006, 04:39 PM
No body talks about it......Does it mean no one will show CT matches in North America? I know Dishnetwork has a CT package for $100. But that's for TV.....Is there any webcast?

Hatebreed
September 21, 2006, 05:32 PM
Of course there will be, what makes you think otherwise?

Just search for it on Google.. It's either it's too early or some of us are scared to talk about it due to bad experience in the recent past... Anyway, I'll probably get it from Willow.tv

fuzzy
September 21, 2006, 05:52 PM
does any1 know if fox2 goin 2 the da pellimenary round of icc cham in aus/

Rabz
September 21, 2006, 09:15 PM
yes fox sports is going to show all the matches of CT, including the qualifiers.

sunniath
September 21, 2006, 11:58 PM
it would have been nice to have a package less than $50. Dish Network is too expensive.

sadi
September 22, 2006, 08:02 AM
Right now, I am watching from this site www.buylivecricket.com (http://www.buylivecricket.com). So far, so good. If you want to watch some game cheaply, I guess thats the only option out so far but buy at your own risk.

Tokyobreeze
September 22, 2006, 09:08 AM
Right now, I am watching from this site www.buylivecricket.com (http://www.buylivecricket.com). So far, so good. If you want to watch some game cheaply, I guess thats the only option out so far but buy at your own risk.

Thanks a lot for the link..Looks good.

Others also please share the links you know which show or sell cricket stream.Having an array of options available will help to compare.

FaridpurChicago
September 22, 2006, 10:20 AM
I'll be happy if I can buy prelimenary round and main league separately. If BD doesn't qualify then it will be hard for me to watch the matches starting from 2 in the night to next day morning. So far I know all the matches are day-night.

Hatebreed
September 22, 2006, 03:28 PM

$40 is pretty reasonable.. how is the quality of the stream, like what's the video resolution and does it buffer or disconnect much?

sadi
September 22, 2006, 03:31 PM
$40 is pretty reasonable.. how is the quality of the stream, like what's the video resolution and does it buffer or disconnect much?

Quality is pretty good. I am watching the tri series and I didn't have any problems. My guess is around 500 kbps.

Hatebreed
September 22, 2006, 03:41 PM
Quality is pretty good. I am watching the tri series and I didn't have any problems. My guess is around 500 kbps.

That's really good, I might buy it unless I find a cheaper and more recognised offer elsewhere.. please keep us informed if anything happens with your stream. :)

Fazal
September 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
That's really good, I might buy it unless I find a cheaper and more recognised offer elsewhere.. please keep us informed if anything happens with your stream. :)

.... ya please keep us informed Sadi... so that we can make fun of you getting ripped-off.

sadi
September 22, 2006, 03:51 PM
.... ya please keep us informed Sadi... so that we can make fun of you getting ripped-off.

lol... when that happens, I will make sure to advertise it more so that you guys get the same treatment... :D

Hatebreed
September 22, 2006, 04:15 PM
lol... when that happens, I will make sure to advertise it more so that you guys get the same treatment... :D

no no no... you're our operation human shield!.... ahem, i mean quality controller :lol:

Sovik
September 22, 2006, 06:22 PM
how about benup and his buddy from dhanshiri.

SMHasan
September 22, 2006, 08:51 PM
I believe the official website of the CT will have live video coverage. The address is http://iccchampionstrophy.indya.com/ although nothing is updated yet. So stay tuned :)

tglover
September 24, 2006, 05:58 AM
Hi There!

I was hoping to watch some of the Champions Trophy matches live on Benup.com but I guess that site has shut down now! :-(

Does anyone know any other sites that will be streaming the matches at a cheap rate? I'd like to watch just the Bangladesh and Pakistan matches.

Cheers.

battye
September 24, 2006, 07:03 AM
Seeing you're in Australia, have you considered buying the Fox Sports package from Foxtel or Austar?

From what I have seen on the commercials, every match of the Champions Trophy will be broadcast, which would of course include those played by Bangladesh and Pakistan.

tglover
September 24, 2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah but then I'd be paying $70 per month on a 24-month contract just to watch the Champions Trophy!!! :-P

(I'm not a subscriber to Foxtel unfortunatly)

Braveheart
September 24, 2006, 09:16 AM
Yeah but then I'd be paying $70 per month on a 24-month contract just to watch the Champions Trophy!!! :-P

(I'm not a subscriber to Foxtel unfortunatly)

Is it $70 usa or Australian. Anyway, you can try willow.tv. they are charging $99 for the icc cup.

Tokyobreeze
September 24, 2006, 09:59 AM
As u will find in another thread opened regarding this topic, two other sites are referred -

http://www.buylivecricket.com/
They are charging $40 probably.

http://iccchampionstrophy.indya.com/
This is the official site for CT.There it is mentioned that subscription offeres are going to come soon.So, though no price information is provided, u can have an eye open for it too.

n i l o y
September 24, 2006, 10:27 AM
these r pretty expensive rather than buy live cricket.. but these sites r pretty reliable..u can have a check..

www.cricfreak.com
Champions Trophy
Price: $69.99

www.cricketon.tv
Champions Trophy
Price: $85 <--but if you buy now..
also you can buy per match for $15 !

Thanks

tglover
September 24, 2006, 12:16 PM
Hey thanks for the great links. Yes I am in Australia ... Foxtel charges around $70 or more Aussie $$$ per month I think for cable/satellite tv.

www.buylivecricket.com (http://www.buylivecricket.com) doesnt seem to work at all for me when I go on it? Maybe its just a temporary server issue.

I miss Benup's services ... he was really cheap and had some great rates. US$15 per match on cricketon.tv is a bit too much. Benup would have charged about half that.

There is no point in me buying a package for the entire Champions Trophy as I'm only interested in the Bangladesh and Pakistani matches. I'm fine to follow other games on CricInfo.

Oh well I'll keep my eyes open for more cheap deals. If anyone sees anything better out there please paste it in this discussion thread. I am sure not just I, but many others, will be very grateful :-)

SMHasan
September 24, 2006, 08:14 PM
To the Mods-

Please merge all the threads relating to the Champions Trophy Telecasting. Its really hard to watch over multiple thread. If you do that then we can find our valuable information in just one place.

worldofad
September 25, 2006, 02:07 AM
:confused: Does anyone know if CT will be shown in any TV channel in Canada?
Maybe Omni 2 ?:flag:

Ahmed_B
September 25, 2006, 07:57 AM
Threads merged. Please keep all the Champ Trophy telecast/streaming discussions in this thread rather than creating lots of threads about it.

rudro
September 25, 2006, 08:16 AM
How about webcasting in USA?

Kabir
September 25, 2006, 08:38 AM
From what I know, CBN (Carribean TV Network) is showing the CT matches. I'm not sure about the details, but their rates are awsum. If you're with Rogers, you have to take ATN FOR $15/month, and add CBN on it for I think $7.95/month or $6.95/month. So total, you're not paying anything more than $40 including taxes!

Before subscribing, you might wanna check with Rogers about CBN's coverage of CT. From what I know, they're showing all matches...they always show BD matches, so it's awsum.

rudro
September 25, 2006, 08:39 AM
[বাংলা]ইতিমধ্যে অন্য এক সুত্রে........[/বাংলা]http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17490 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17490)

SMHasan
September 25, 2006, 10:15 AM
Threads merged. Please keep all the Champ Trophy telecast/streaming discussions in this thread rather than creating lots of threads about it.

Ahmed_B bhai, I don't understand if the threads are merged then why there is another thread exists seperately which is http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17490 ? Probably you have merged those but it did not work. Please do it again.

Braveheart
September 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
yes fox sports is going to show all the matches of CT, including the qualifiers.

Thats fox sports in australia, right?

Braveheart
September 25, 2006, 01:10 PM
Directv has a package for US residents. You can buy ICC champions cup and the world cup coming up next year for $249 in total. That is a $50 discount from buying individual events.

Man! I remember paying close to US$200 for installation of a international dish and US$300 for the 2003 world cup package. That was almost US$500 so I could watch Bangladesh play in the world and be the best team EVER!! We all know how that turned out. I even lost $50 to kenyan friend when we lost to kenya. Boy! was I pissed!!! After the beating we took against Canada I could not watch any more cricket. $550 dollars down the drain!

SMHasan
September 25, 2006, 01:56 PM

Directv has a package for US residents. You can buy ICC champions cup and the world cup coming up next year for $249 in total. That is a $50 discount from buying individual events.

Man! I remember paying close to US$200 for installation of a international dish and US$300 for the 2003 world cup package. That was almost US$500 so I could watch Bangladesh play in the world and be the best team EVER!! We all know how that turned out. I even lost $50 to kenyan friend when we lost to kenya. Boy! was I pissed!!! After the beating we took against Canada I could not watch any more cricket. $550 dollars down the drain!

So sad story. But never despair my friend. Future is bright!

desiman21
September 25, 2006, 02:09 PM
I saw DishNework is selling whole package for $100. May be that is a better idea compare to buying for $40-$85 online and being in risk of poor service.

sonarbangla
September 25, 2006, 04:44 PM
how about benup and his buddy from dhanshiri.

benup is down forever mate. thanks to you guys. :)

Anyways, We DhanShirians do not want to declare of whether or not we gonna show it to our users yet. we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya. lol. we want to avoid such situations.

But well I am keeping track on yours' posting, and if we feel comfortable with some of the deals that are cheap and reliable for us, then we might show it at our place. You never know. Its still a possibility, and can only be make sure 5 mintues before the match starts. hehe. :up:

Braveheart
September 26, 2006, 10:23 AM
Both Directv and Dish Network have the same package for Champions cup. Both are going for $99. Directv's website does not have the correct price. You have to call them up to get the price. You could also buy the world cup and icc cup together and get the package for $249. A $50 discount.

I think it is a good package for someody who has a tivo or dvr. I am always busy with school or work and i would not have a chance watch the game live. However, i can record the games on my tivo and watch the whole thing when I have time on my hand. It also takes less time as you can skip the advertisements. It is the most reliable way to watch it if you have a busy schedule.

Sovik
September 26, 2006, 10:38 AM
we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya.

you must be joking. doing good. couldn't watch zimbabwe series after paying them and same happend in kenya series

n i l o y
September 26, 2006, 10:56 AM
you must be joking. doing good. couldn't watch zimbabwe series after paying them and same happend in kenya series

well said sovik ! it's all about commitment !

anywayz..as usual we r gonna provide live commentary in paltalk of the ICC Champions Trophy ! and also if we get the live feed ..we will for sure show you at least all BD matches through Sopcast for FREE inshAllah!!!

N i L o Y

Tokyobreeze
September 26, 2006, 11:57 AM
we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya

Can't agree with you...Sorry.

Only because u are providing some service cheaper than others, shouldn't mean that u can stop showing part of it without any notice and tell later that - come on, it was cheap, so why bother if one or two matches are missed.Most of us are ready to pay even more money for reliable and better service.But, that's not the point.The way Benup acted shouldn't be accepted.You promise to show a match and we buy it.Then u turn up during the match and say that sorry we can't show it.That's neither a business nor a good thing.People care less about the money than seeing their team performing live.Promising to do that, taking money and then showing ur back when the time comes is a very very bad thing.Don't know how come u can tell that benup has been humiliated.Rather it humiliated us a lot during Zim series:E:mad::E

Hatebreed
September 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
benup is down forever mate. thanks to you guys. :)
..... we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya.

LOL good joke.. Keep it coming :lol:

sonarbangla
September 26, 2006, 01:52 PM
hahaha.. see! you guys get mad and start making these kidna silly comments so easy! That was my point dude. We want to avoid that. ;)

anyways, i don know dude. I am not rich like you peepz. I will always look for cheaper price, since non of em are legal. hehe. and do you know, that jump tv is illegal too?! that's not my word though, i heard it from some other guy... and in canada rogers has this ntv deal, now dish network doesn't work at my appartment any longer! Are they legal as well? man.. the world is getting so fake thesedays..

anyways.. benup is gone guys, so yeah lets not talk about em any longer. I don think any one will ever give us anything cheaper than what they gave.. and when they were able to show the game, it was pretty good i believe. specialyl i enjoyed their ntv stream so much. :D i feel sorry for em thts all. they weren't desi but still care for us. but well since game is the only thing you peepz have in mind, these words are useless to you .. hehe.. so chill

oracle
September 26, 2006, 02:05 PM
I hope willow does an individual match offer. Paying 200 or even 100 bucks for the whole series is a joke( at least for me)

Tigers_eye
September 26, 2006, 02:20 PM
well said sovik ! it's all about commitment !

anywayz..as usual we r gonna provide live commentary in paltalk of the ICC Champions Trophy ! and also if we get the live feed ..we will for sure show you at least all BD matches through Sopcast for FREE inshAllah!!!

N i L o Y
Niloy bhai, Niloy bhai,
jindabad, jindabad.
Sopcast, sopcast,
jindabad, jindabad.
Free, Free,
jindabad, jindabad.
Pocha shaban, Pocha shaban,
jindabad, jindabad.

Fazal
September 26, 2006, 02:38 PM
benup bhai, benub bhai
Murdabad Murdabad
pocket ripoff pocket ripoff
Murdabaad Murdabaad
Pocha Dim Pocha Dim
Fikka Maro Fikka Maro
http://www.thedailystar.net/2006/09/26/2006-09-26__back03.jpg

sonarbangla
September 26, 2006, 04:18 PM
come on faz bhai. :D i thought you are too rich to buy those streams.. khik.. why are you throwing pocha deem? throw something expensive.. like a car or an airplane.. ahahaha.. anyways .. willow tv isn't working for me.. whts they URL?

Sovik
September 26, 2006, 07:06 PM
willow tv isn't working for me.. whts they URL?

http://www.willow.tv/

SMHasan
September 26, 2006, 08:33 PM
hahaha.. see! you guys get mad and start making these kidna silly comments so easy! That was my point dude. We want to avoid that. ;)

anyways, i don know dude. I am not rich like you peepz. I will always look for cheaper price, since non of em are legal. hehe. and do you know, that jump tv is illegal too?! that's not my word though, i heard it from some other guy... and in canada rogers has this ntv deal, now dish network doesn't work at my appartment any longer! Are they legal as well? man.. the world is getting so fake thesedays..

anyways.. benup is gone guys, so yeah lets not talk about em any longer. I don think any one will ever give us anything cheaper than what they gave.. and when they were able to show the game, it was pretty good i believe. specialyl i enjoyed their ntv stream so much. :D i feel sorry for em thts all. they weren't desi but still care for us. but well since game is the only thing you peepz have in mind, these words are useless to you .. hehe.. so chill

Jumptv is not illegal. They take the channel's permission to webcast and they pay the required money.

Haradhon
September 26, 2006, 08:49 PM
WillowTV is too expensive; anyting cheaper!

sonarbangla
September 26, 2006, 09:15 PM
Jumptv is not illegal. They take the channel's permission to webcast and they pay the required money.

;) yeah i used to think tht too

sonarbangla
September 26, 2006, 09:16 PM
http://www.willow.tv/

thanks bro

SMHasan
September 27, 2006, 08:57 AM
;) yeah i used to think tht too

Now what do u think? If you think it is illegal then please provide the logic and the source of the information. We will be grateful.

Fazal
September 27, 2006, 09:13 AM
Now what do u think? If you think it is illegal then please provide the logic and the source of the information. We will be grateful.

Ya ....what do u think??....are you expecting that we are going read your mind or what....Without even seeing the picture of your head or skull?...So provide the source and we will be grateful .... otherwise We will throw grapefruits at you.

sadi
September 27, 2006, 09:29 AM
or rotten eggs!!!

akabir77
September 27, 2006, 12:33 PM
ekhaney ki hochey??? bacha ekta polapanrey apnra ki chorachuri korchen?

If jump tv is illegal then what's the problem at least they don't stop it in the middle of the onushtan like the bacha cheletar friend did...and took all our money and had lollypop togther...

tglover
September 27, 2006, 01:05 PM
What channels will be showing the ICC Champions Trophy? I guess I can buy a package from Jump TV as their options are way cheaper. Can someone tell me which channel will 100% be showing the matches? Thanks.

roaring tigerz
September 27, 2006, 01:23 PM

o boy! you are really set on inciting people aren't you? before you see the collective wrath of the entire forum,for your own good stop advocating for Benup. and personally, I couldn't be more ecstatic at their disappearance. may they never see cyberspace again!

Tigers_eye
September 27, 2006, 01:34 PM
... collective wrath of the entire forum...!
In BC word, "virtual gono dholai".

sonarbangla
September 27, 2006, 08:08 PM
:D khaise re.. sob bangali jege uthse.. ami dakhi gonorosh a pore galam.. jump tv r bapar ta holo tara je channel dakhae seta dakhae dish network theke.. the actual channel doesn't get the money. hehe.. btw, bangladesh a deem er obhab miah.. pocha deem na chuira oita deai cake banae khan. sorire sokti paben mathae paben buddhi.

anyways, once again ami koitasi. here i am not advertising for benup or wht so ever. waht i said, now since i am not so rich like u peepz, i am missing em, since they could give the same service to me with a lower price. :( akhon ami 100 taka dea khela dakhi kemne.. age janle ami dish network theke CBN nitam, kintu amra akhon 1 bosorer contract a asi onno ekta company r sathe.. so no luck this time..

so bhaijanera.. ajaira kaje pachal na maira ekta sosta source er naam kon jaikhan theke game ta 10 -20 takae kena jae.. apnai tv bhai koi? last time to se 1 takar binimoy link bechchilo

Sovik
September 27, 2006, 08:19 PM
i am looking for some site who will stream at a cheap rate. i won't pay over 29 euroes for whole series. cause i can subscribe sky sports and sky movies for 30 euros per month. and i will be able to cancel the subscription after a month

n i l o y
September 27, 2006, 09:48 PM
i am looking for some site who will stream at a cheap rate. i won't pay over 29 euroes for whole series. cause i can subscribe sky sports and sky movies for 30 euros per month. and i will be able to cancel the subscription after a month

sovik bro.. donn buy yet .. cuz this is the 2nd largest tournament after World cup ! so obviously there will be a lot of links.. starting from onlinemedia.in till sopcast. So, just wait and watch...

let me start by putting one of the links ( free!) from today ..

http://www.deshiportal.com/live/index.php

So, have patience and believe in free service ;)

Thanks !!

N i L o Y

SMHasan
September 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
I have got some links that shows live cricket. Once I got time I will post those here.

sonarbangla
September 28, 2006, 07:06 AM
well said niloy.. mm.. so u are the admin from deshiportal eh.. :D interesting.. i thought you hate benup.. but as far as i know you also bought the channel i stream from em bro.

anyways, i think niloy;'s idea is really great.. :D we better wait till the last minute.. and some other sites like bangladeshlive, and then onlinemedia.in will sure share their links with us.. :) hmm.. but still looking forward from the apnai bro. where is he? if he could buy it for 100 buckz, and then 100 of us could contribute again, then it could have been much easier.

desiman21
September 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
Any news about our fav Channel i? Guess they are not showing.. The only way to watch the tourney in USA is to buy for $100.. very sad..

Omio
September 29, 2006, 08:02 PM
daruchini goin to brdcast tht,
for uk user they can enjoy the match through sky sports.

n i l o y
September 29, 2006, 09:52 PM
well said niloy.. mm.. so u are the admin from deshiportal eh.. :D interesting.. i thought you hate benup.. but as far as i know you also bought the channel i stream from em bro.

mr. sonarbangla ..firstable i m not admin of any website and secondly i've never ever even wished to buy benup for your kind info bro ! and finally i donn hate anyone . hope that answers your questions !

but i do have a feeling and that is benup is nuthin but a hypocrate for whatever he/she did. And whatever ppl said against him/her...all i have to say.. he/she deserves it !

for example, when i will develop a website for users for pay per view, i should have that kind of proactive arrangement before i take other's money ! no matter what happens to my service, i should be committed for what i've taken from my customers ! and what benup did?? LOL ! he was compensating NTV for a week replacing 'bd vs zim series' !! gosh ! he took 10 bucks for that series whereas everyone can buy even NTV for 9.95 for a whole month !! And he compensates for 1 week ! great job !!

anywayz.. life goes on ! and ppl wont make the same mistake again ..

wish u guys all the best ! Thnx.

N i L o Y

sonarbangla
September 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
mr. sonarbangla ..firstable i m not admin of any website and secondly i've never ever even wished to buy benup for your kind info bro ! and finally i donn hate anyone . hope that answers your questions !

but i do have a feeling and that is benup is nuthin but a hypocrate for whatever he/she did. And whatever ppl said against him/her...all i have to say.. he/she deserves it !

for example, when i will develop a website for users for pay per view, i should have that kind of proactive arrangement before i take other's money ! no matter what happens to my service, i should be committed for what i've taken from my customers ! and what benup did?? LOL ! he was compensating NTV for a week replacing 'bd vs zim series' !! gosh ! he took 10 bucks for that series whereas everyone can buy even NTV for 9.95 for a whole month !! And he compensates for 1 week ! great job !!

anywayz.. life goes on ! and ppl wont make the same mistake again ..

wish u guys all the best ! Thnx.

N i L o Y

i understand your pain bro. :) hence, i won't say anything about this anymore. and most of the point that you brought up are right. anyways, i thought you are from deshiportal since you had their site's link.. lol.. they really have a great collection of bengali dramas and stuff though out the net. so many good bd sites and growing up these day.. its a good thing..

anyways guys.. :D so i think the problem is solved.. go dauchini go.. go pavel and omio bhai go.. :-D i will be there to enjoy the series inshallah.. hehe.. i am too cheap or better say unable to spend 100 buckzz just to watch 3 matches!! lol. but again, plez let me know if any other streaming company is selling the stream for 10-20 buckz.. i will buy it for personal use then.. thanks..

tglover
September 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks Daruchini! :)

Orpheus
October 1, 2006, 03:55 AM
damn you free loaders.. Have you no shame? Stop begging for free links and pay up. It's no different from getting food from your neighbor for free when you are hungry.

by the way, if anybody got free link - pm me

devil20
October 1, 2006, 09:57 AM
hi

guys heres a ofeer availible it is 36 dollers for the ICC Champions Trophy 2006.

Only paypal is accepted for payment .

This subscription includes all 21 matches inc the qualifying rounds at 410 +/- kbs.

Plz contact me on this email adress: test.12@hotmail.co.uk

Only a few links availible

Cheers

Bancan
October 1, 2006, 10:02 AM
i dun know if u guys are gonna trust em or not. i m not getting it from this devil. those who are living in canada i think get ti from cbn. only 15 bucks a month then u can cancel it. and u watch it in ur tv.

sonarbangla
October 1, 2006, 02:48 PM
daruchini is showing it for free man, why bother about the devil then.. :D

tglover
October 1, 2006, 03:26 PM
Is Daruchini showing only the Bangladesh matches or every match of the ICCCT? Cheers for the great service guys.

al Furqaan
October 1, 2006, 05:17 PM
is darchini doing the service through sopcast? i have forgotten how to use that, but it worked quite well b4.

good job, mate

MarufH
October 1, 2006, 06:35 PM
try

[]
it's the cheapest u can get.

anayet
October 2, 2006, 12:02 AM
dalali bondo kor..ar koto dalali korbi benup er..gotobar jutar bari deya hoyechilo mone nei tumake..fao ekta site niye lafalafi..benup..er agent na ki..koto pao per advertise er luiga..tur kota varta shoina emnei mejaj ta karap hoye gelo..vabsilam chupchap takbi zimbabwe series er pore..abar deki lafalafi shoro korli...lojja shorom takle ar benup benup korish na ei site e..dandabaz..

anayet
October 2, 2006, 12:04 AM
er ager message ta sonarbangla ke uddesho kore bola..onnora kosto niben na...

tglover
October 2, 2006, 05:17 AM
what was the link blazinmaruf?

Hatebreed
October 2, 2006, 06:53 AM
lol @ anayet

Guys try TVants, it's a software like Sopcast but also quite popular. There might be streams available on it when the tournament starts. I'll see if I can find any "free" or "reliable" streams, but can't promise. Though keep posting if you have anything...

tyrone
October 2, 2006, 07:04 AM
Sky Sports Is televising all The C.T. Matches in the Uk. they will also televise all the qualifying matches starting with Bangladesh v S.L. on Saturday.

International viewers, I think you can subscribe to sky sports online and maybe watch the matches on there.

Miraz
October 2, 2006, 07:50 AM
Sky Sports Is televising all The C.T. Matches in the Uk. they will also televise all the qualifying matches starting with Bangladesh v S.L. on Saturday.

International viewers, I think you can subscribe to sky sports online and maybe watch the matches on there.

Wellcome tyrone. Thanks for the info. Have a nice stay.

(have to watch backyardigans everyday. courtesy : my son :) )

tglover
October 2, 2006, 01:03 PM
www.pakstop.com (http://www.pakstop.com) are doing an ICC Champs Package for $40 via PayPal (pakpaid@gmail.com) if anyone is interested.

All the Pakistan and India matches and finals are at 600kbs quality. The rest of the games will be at 350 to 450kbs.

Hatebreed
October 2, 2006, 07:03 PM
lol get a load of this :p

Session Start: 03 October 2006

Dew - 44 Caliber Love Letter Straight From My Heart.. (x@hotmail.com)
Benup Media Support (support@benup.com (support@benup.com))<TABLE cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TH>(00:43) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">hi</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:43) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">helo</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:43) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">hi</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:44) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">are you interested in purchasing the chmpions thophy</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:45) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">yeah.. why?</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:45) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">becasue my friend is selling it</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">sorry im not interested, i'll subscribe through the proper channels</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">thanks anyway</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">cool</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:doh:

MarufH
October 2, 2006, 09:40 PM
try

[]
it's the cheapest u can get.

Ok here I am being specific.

www.hot-desi.com (http://www.hot-desi.com) is providing a monthly $5 VIP membership which is the cheapest you can get on line. They are promising to show all the matches live. The quality is 500 kbps. So I think we should all buy it before it runs out cause seriously what we got to lose only $5?! Plus, we pay only through paypol which is the safest on the net. It also provides other TV channels such as Sony, Zee Cinema, B4U absulutely free. They also have a huge amount of hindi movie collecetion.

Interested? Visit www.hot-desi.com/hotforum
(http://banglacricket.com/alochona/www.hot-desi.com/hotforum)

Tokyobreeze
October 2, 2006, 09:50 PM
Hmm..but the name HOT-DESI doesn't seem very safe.Hot stuff is generally bad for health.Who knows, after selling things like HOT-Cake, they might start showing HOT things other than CT matches?!

SMHasan
October 2, 2006, 10:10 PM
lol get a load of this :p

Session Start: 03 October 2006

Dew - 44 Caliber Love Letter Straight From My Heart.. (x@hotmail.com)
Benup Media Support (support@benup.com (support@benup.com))<TABLE cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TH>(00:43) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">hi</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:43) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">helo</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:43) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">hi</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:44) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">are you interested in purchasing the chmpions thophy</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:45) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">yeah.. why?</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:45) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">becasue my friend is selling it</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">sorry im not interested, i'll subscribe through the proper channels</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Dew - 44 Caliber:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Sans Unicode'">thanks anyway</TD></TR><TR><TH>(00:46) Benup Media Supp:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">cool</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:doh:

Dew, why don't you reveal the whole session to BC, I think there is no problem because that benup beta has gone forever! :)

Hatebreed
October 3, 2006, 10:09 AM
Here is the conversation after Benup failed to show the BD-Kenya series in August-

Session Start: 14 August 2006

Dew - The Silent Civilian (x@hotmail.com)
Benup Live Support - BD vs Kenya 3rd ODI with new features! (support@benup.com) <TABLE cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TH>(23:25) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">by the way </TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:25) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">we wanted to tell you that we are not a scam like you posted on the message on paypal</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:27) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">sure. I suggest in future you get proper sources to ensure cricket coverage. people who live abroad and have to look all over the internet for some way to watch their teams play and then at the right time not see anything at all is .. frustrating</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:27) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">yes. Didnt you expect this from Jump tv as well?</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">it's not all about the money. remember that, keep your customers happy and you'll go far.</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">i didn't purchase from jumptv. ppl who did got instant refund</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">no</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">i purchased from them last time and got refund </TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">They didnt get any refund</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">people that i know did</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">please give me a proof</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:28) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">BY THE WAY</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">jumptv do not specifically sell "cricket coverage"</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">they sell channel subscription</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">two different things</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">yes... but didnt expect them to show the match...</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">isnt it obvious?</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">and the same thing will happen in willow tv today</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">im not gona defend anyone here. i dont have time</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">no.</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">and will you ask a refund from them?</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:29) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">willow gets feed from sony uk</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">they have rights to show match</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">willow pays royalty to channels</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">well.... we did too</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">but jump tv just</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">we were told they have rights</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:30) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">but they were not reliable enough</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:31) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">and we wasted a lot of our money</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:31) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">you know why we wanna show this stuff</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:31) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">because no one else is showing any bd cricket</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:32) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">listen, i suggest that when you are unable to keep your promise of showing the matches properly just refund the customers. dont make them unhappy. a lot of ppl still subscribed to u after u were unable to show zimbabwe series and then refunded them. so you're not gona lose customers if u keep them satisfied</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:32) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">anyway, i cant say no more</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:32) Dew - The Sile:</TH><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">cya</TD></TR><TR><TH>(23:32) Benup Live Suppo:</TH><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: 'MS Shell Dlg'">bye</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

al Furqaan
October 3, 2006, 10:46 AM
benup was a pure con artist...lets all hope that "the worst things in life happen to them and only them" to quote dave chappelle, lollll.

MarufH
October 3, 2006, 11:28 AM
Hmm..but the name HOT-DESI doesn't seem very safe.Hot stuff is generally bad for health.Who knows, after selling things like HOT-Cake, they might start showing HOT things other than CT matches?!

U are on the money... but the owner is a good muslim... he close the down the whole HOT section for month of ramadan.

Fazal
October 3, 2006, 11:32 AM
U are on the money... but the owner is a good muslim... he close the down the whole HOT section for month of ramadan.

For a month only? So are you saying that after Ramadan he will be back to bad muslim again?

Tigers_eye
October 3, 2006, 11:40 AM
Could you please relay the following message to the good muslim please.

The only way one can tell his prayers and fasting are accepted is that, after Ramadan he doesn't do any forbidden things and start doing righteous deeds.

If one can't do that then it means that his fasting were mere form of starving. His prayers were a small form of sitting up and down. No substance!! Because true prayer and fasting (with sincerity and conviction) are suppose to guard that person from doing bad deeds.

tglover
October 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
Well said tigers_eye

desiman21
October 3, 2006, 07:06 PM
I have question for all of you.. I see that Setmax will show the games (see http://www.maxtelevision.com/events/events.php )and dishnetwork also have this channel. But I am not sure whether they show the same schedule in India and USA.. anyone knows?

SMHasan
October 3, 2006, 08:30 PM
I have question for all of you.. I see that Setmax will show the games (see http://www.maxtelevision.com/events/events.php )and dishnetwork also have this channel. But I am not sure whether they show the same schedule in India and USA.. anyone knows?

Setmax got the rights only for the Asian viewers not in North America. In N America probably CBN will show. And if Setmax got the rights for N America then they will relay the matches live from India.

MarufH
October 3, 2006, 08:54 PM
Could you please relay the following message to the good muslim please.

The only way one can tell his prayers and fasting are accepted is that, after Ramadan he doesn't do any forbidden things and start doing righteous deeds.

If one can't do that then it means that his fasting were mere form of starving. His prayers were a small form of sitting up and down. No substance!! Because true prayer and fasting (with sincerity and conviction) are suppose to guard that person from doing bad deeds.

I agree, But you have to give him credit for sacrificing his business and closing it down for a month. It's easy for us to find fault in other, yet, we never look at ourselves in the mirror.

desiman21
October 3, 2006, 10:02 PM
Setmax got the rights only for the Asian viewers not in North America. In N America probably CBN will show. And if Setmax got the rights for N America then they will relay the matches live from India.

So, any channel has broadcasting rights for USA? As far I know CBN for only Canadian viewers. Dishnetwork is selling the pckg for $100. Outragiously high,, at least for me..

SMHasan
October 3, 2006, 10:32 PM
So, any channel has broadcasting rights for USA? As far I know CBN for only Canadian viewers. Dishnetwork is selling the pckg for $100. Outragiously high,, at least for me..

If there is no cheap tv package then go for the webcast packages. Most of us will be watching through internet.

nyharri
October 4, 2006, 05:15 AM
No body talks about it......Does it mean no one will show CT matches in North America? I know Dishnetwork has a CT package for $100. But that's for TV.....Is there any webcast?

try this

<a href="http://www.cricketspot.com/member/go.php?r=2147&i=l0">CricketSpot - High Quality Live Cricket Streaming.</a>

desiman21
October 4, 2006, 08:04 AM
If there is no cheap tv package then go for the webcast packages. Most of us will be watching through internet.

yaap,, thats the way to go... but why are you going for internet.. If you live in London, you can subscribe to Sky, can you not?

SMHasan
October 4, 2006, 09:17 AM
yaap,, thats the way to go... but why are you going for internet.. If you live in London, you can subscribe to Sky, can you not?

Sky is too expensive, I don't have the dish even. Plus they don't show bd cricket except big tournaments.

apnaitv
October 4, 2006, 09:22 PM
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17564

foe the live webcast of ICC Champs trophy in cheapest priece.

n i l o y
October 4, 2006, 10:18 PM
ok guys.. Sopcast Server is Up for the test streaming.. ! just login to sopcast and under the TEST GROUP..Click this channel below:

ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2006 © N i L o Y

let me know if you guys can watch it or not..

Thanks

N i L o Y

pavel721
October 5, 2006, 01:43 AM
ami ekta topic open korchilam about sopcast in www.daruchini.com (http://www.daruchini.com) mone hoy mod seta delete kore diyeche. eta ekta valo jinish je onekey sopcast korche. thats great.ami sky sports theke sopcast korbo bd match.But sopcast majhe majhe prob kore, oder server down thake. Amra ekhon 415 kpbs e ntv and atn bangla dekhachhi but ct dekhabo 127 kpbs e. ntv ar atb bangla streaming kori server theke but ct streaming korbo basa theke . tobuo asha kori valoi dekha jabe. takecare

pavel721
October 5, 2006, 01:53 AM
sopcast kora khub easy keo jodi free link peye thaken tahole apnio parben........ ey kotha bolchi ey karone je free link e sobai dekle oder server e chap porte pare even streaming off o hoye jete pare.keo jodi valo link manage korte paren then apni sopcast korun.............unlimited user can watch then.

n i l o y
October 5, 2006, 03:48 PM
Pavel 721 bro..

go for your sopcast too ! cuz what i am not going to use any kinda free link. i will use willow tv or cricfreak in a different way so that no problem with the buffering BUT as u said..we can't actually bet 100% quality assurance right? so it will be very much appreciated if you and your daruchini still broadcast all the matches .. cuz the more sopcast channel will be, the less possibility will be there to lose links !

Thanks

N i L o Y

apnaitv
October 5, 2006, 06:14 PM
http://apnaitv.com/pay

Chek this our guys

arriad
October 5, 2006, 07:52 PM
Let me add one more guys. Go to www.enjoydesi.com
the whole CT package is $19 if you use the cupon code "RIAD" without the quotes. Otherwise it's $21. The site is down now, but will be up shortly. I assure you that your money is safe and if they can't show, they'll refund your money.

Sovik
October 5, 2006, 08:32 PM
Let me add one more guys. Go to www.enjoydesi.com (http://www.enjoydesi.com)
the whole CT package is $19 if you use the cupon code "RIAD" without the quotes. Otherwise it's $21. The site is down now, but will be up shortly. I assure you that your money is safe and if they can't show, they'll refund your money.

so how do we buy now?

arriad
October 5, 2006, 09:21 PM
so how do we buy now?

The site is up now. Once you register, you can buy the package.

sadi
October 5, 2006, 09:55 PM
looks like benup?

apnaitv
October 5, 2006, 10:18 PM
www.apnaitv.com/pay

Mr-Cricket
October 5, 2006, 11:32 PM
apnaitv, I think the Bangladeshi only games (3) are slightly overpriced at $10.98 considering you're offering all 21 games at $19.98. Any chance you could look into it, or is that the set price your offering? Thanks for streaming btw.

pavel721
October 5, 2006, 11:35 PM
apnaitv er quality valo. i oder ke choose korlam

apnaitv
October 5, 2006, 11:47 PM
Mr-Cricket vhai priece ektu beshy i know but amy 24 hrs stream dichi with 12 channels includes bd channels and cricket ashbe in 3 qualities .331,415 and 600 kbps on same link. So u cn change channel by clicking the next button of media player and will get best quality.

thanks

Omio
October 6, 2006, 05:36 PM
guys, daruchini going to brdcast all of the match,,

Omio
October 6, 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi There!

I was hoping to watch some of the Champions Trophy matches live on Benup.com but I guess that site has shut down now! :-(

Does anyone know any other sites that will be streaming the matches at a cheap rate? I'd like to watch just the Bangladesh and Pakistan matches.

Cheers.
i going to search that is there any site going to brdcast CT , and google show ur post.....lol

shobbo
October 6, 2006, 07:36 PM
well i dont know is there anyone already mentioned this site name who is telecasting all the matches of CT...if any one did then i apologise for reposting..site name is hot-desi.com..many of you may heard this site.you need be VIP member to watch the matches and that will cost you $5 a month..it's very very resonable..and let me tell you from experience the quality is fantastic providing you have high broadband connection..so go to www.hot-desi.com (http://www.hot-desi.com) then subscribe a VIP membership..and then go to cricket section(under sports) and enjoy the match...
cheers

shobbo
October 6, 2006, 07:38 PM
and by the way with this $ 5 not only the cricket you can watch everything specified for VIP members only
thanks

kaisermatin
October 6, 2006, 07:44 PM
benup is now called bendown...

apnaitv
October 6, 2006, 07:49 PM
www.apnaitv.com/pay gt the best quality from us in the cheapest priece.

Thanks

Tehsin
October 6, 2006, 07:59 PM
I do like cheapest PRIECE. :)
It spells professional.

www.apnaitv.com/pay (http://www.apnaitv.com/pay) gt the best quality from us in the cheapest priece.

Thanks

Omio
October 6, 2006, 08:33 PM
and by the way with this $ 5 not only the cricket you can watch everything specified for VIP members only
thanks
shobbo, u can do a favour of us, i thnk u must b a vip member , so u can post the link over here. amzad never know abt that.
I m not talking abt ur user id and password, i just talkin abt link.
its very simple,

apnaitv
October 6, 2006, 08:48 PM
ALL Links has beeen sent

roaring tigerz
October 6, 2006, 11:19 PM
anyone care to give any positive/negative feedback about the sites you have subscribed to watch todays game?

Ehsan
October 6, 2006, 11:26 PM
Check out this thread: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17565

sonarbangla
October 6, 2006, 11:49 PM
I this its not my business to put some comment as i did before.. just to be on the safe side all the time.. lol.. :D

Daruchini is going to provide us this match for free eh! So why bother about new links?! just an opinion

bengaltiger
October 7, 2006, 12:19 AM
/:) ... Daruchini is going to provide us this match for free eh! So why bother about new links?! just an opinion

it's almost unwatchable from sites that provide free webcasts...

sonarbangla
October 7, 2006, 12:26 AM
lol yeah bro, agree to that.. but i think their's will be good since they will be streaming right from the tv network. :) hmm.. let's see. I am waiting for the 11th hour.. lol.. just to make sure i have the best luck at watching this game.. ah! age gale bhaghe khae, pore gale sona pae ;D

ammark
October 7, 2006, 01:29 AM
lol yeah bro, agree to that.. but i think their's will be good since they will be streaming right from the tv network. :) hmm.. let's see. I am waiting for the 11th hour.. lol.. just to make sure i have the best luck at watching this game.. ah! age gale bhaghe khae, pore gale sona pae ;D

So bhai? Site'e dekhaben naki sopcast'e? aage to bolsilen sopcast? Either way we would want a non-slideshow good stream? How sure are you of this 3 hours before the game? :)

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 01:34 AM
:flag: Sopcast free on www.daruchini.com (http://www.daruchini.com) at 284 kpbs :smug:

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 01:40 AM
it's almost unwatchable from sites that provide free webcasts...

Miah bhai ey bar giya dekhe asen.:p quality 3 times better hoiche. Apni jokhon dekchilen tokhon ami testing/festing korchilam. anyway bhai jar jar khela kine dekte echha kore kine den dekhen. manosik shanti boleo to ekta kotha ache. ami nijeo sopcast e dekbo. atleast nijer jonno holeo to quality valo korte hobe.

ammark
October 7, 2006, 01:58 AM
:flag: Sopcast free on www.daruchini.com (http://www.daruchini.com) at 284 kpbs :smug:

pura tourney dekhaben, naki only BD matches? internet'e 'desi' cricket fanatic'er to obhab nai. tara to pura tourney daruchini theke dekhle to poshabe to show the whole thing tourney. :)

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 02:13 AM
one of bc member niloy is sopcasting sopcast too. u can watch his sopcast from www.daruchini.com (http://www.daruchini.com) too . all right reserver by niloy

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 02:16 AM
pura tourney dekhaben, naki only BD matches? internet'e 'desi' cricket fanatic'er to obhab nai. tara to pura tourney daruchini theke dekhle to poshabe to show the whole thing tourney. :)

jani nah bhai......... amar to dekhaile loss nai. dekhaileo taka dite hobe , na dekhaileo taka dite hobe . monthly fixed rate for server.

bangladesh er khelay dekabo. tobe majhe majhe onno match dekhate pari. onno somoy ntv ar ant bangla dekhabo.

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 02:18 AM
but apnader boli apnaitv.com jossh dekhachhe and price o cheap . thx apnaitv.com

ammark
October 7, 2006, 02:23 AM
so far there are 2 "Bangladesh" sections and an "onirbaan.com.bd" section in SopCast. dekhi ki hoy. Shudhu BD'r khela dekhbo plan korsi. ekhon pura series'er jonno taka diye poshay na amar jonno if I'm not going to be able to watch most of the matches. tai sopcast'er upor bhorsha.

nannu
October 7, 2006, 03:17 AM
looks like daruchini is a slideshow. 2 bad.

apnaitv
October 7, 2006, 03:19 AM
www.apnaitv.com/pay visit for quality stream

ammark
October 7, 2006, 03:22 AM
I dont see daruchini on sopcast yet :S Am i missing sth? I am listening to Bachhu singing on a Bashundhara channel on sopcast though.

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 04:25 AM
www.daruchini.com (http://www.daruchini.com) e sopcast dekche 189 jon user when sri batting on 4.5 overs. 1and2 over e prob koreche

pavel721
October 7, 2006, 04:27 AM
looks like daruchini is a slideshow. 2 bad.
nannu bhai sopcast suru howar por 2/3 minute chup kore bose thaken. dekben thik hoye jabe. sopcast e starting e buffering khub besi dekhai. 2/3 minutes kosto koren tarpor dekhen quality kemon

sonarbangla
October 7, 2006, 04:50 AM
So bhai? Site'e dekhaben naki sopcast'e? aage to bolsilen sopcast? Either way we would want a non-slideshow good stream? How sure are you of this 3 hours before the game? :)

bhaire.. baijjoti hoite chai na. ai jonno khela suru hobar age ami janaina stream debo naki debo na. ai bar amra age thekei jantam je cricket4u free stream debe. lol. ami ai kobor paisi gotokaal raate. r oder ekjon amake permossion dese dhanshiri.ca te oi stream use korara jonno. thanks a lot to them. amra aamder site a oder stream theke dakhacchi. :)

Omio
October 7, 2006, 05:09 AM
I can watch the match through daruchini, streaming is superv...

n i l o y
October 7, 2006, 07:58 AM
daruchini bro..i meant pavel bhai.. jotil advertise hoise dekhi site-e hehehe..

anywayz.. direct link chilo na so cam stream korte hoise.. was it watchable on sopcast?..

feedback please..

thanks

N i L o Y