PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news! Yousuf in Younis out!

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2006, 09:48 AM
Pakistan redefines in-house bikering yet once more. I am not sure should I laugh or cry.
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/iccct2006/content/current/story/261385.html

"I don't want to be a dummy captain and the reason why I have refused the captaincy will be revealed afterward."
For one second Inzi wasn't there this comes out from the mouth of the captain. I thought appointing Woolmer would change their culture. Naah, History repeats itself.

England have captaincy issue with Freddy, Strauss, Bell, Vaughn. However, they don't go to public with it. Stupid move by Younis I'd say. This would divide the team again. I am sure Shoaib, Afridi has some role in it. They always do.

I thank the Almighty, that we don't have those type of issues. Eventhough our media wants to create similar issues at times.

sadi
October 5, 2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah they should've fixed the problem inside instead of coming out and doing it in a press conference.

Sovik
October 5, 2006, 10:01 AM
whatever the reasons are, they could have worked out without telling the whole world

sar2005
October 5, 2006, 10:36 AM
I understand Yousuf is going to be new captain. But is younus out of the team?

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2006, 10:50 AM
No, he is still in the team as a batsman. Funny isn't it. This would brew the animosity among the players more. In the press conference, he seemed to be very upset.

Rabz
October 6, 2006, 06:41 AM
Point is, who cares....
Pakistan and its whole cricket team can go to hell, for i could not care less...

sar2005
October 6, 2006, 12:36 PM
"The Younis Khan episode has hurt me more than the Oval fiasco."

and now Shahrayar Khan has resigned as chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board.

Read full story here (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/261658.html) if interested.

Fazal
October 6, 2006, 12:42 PM
Khaise Ghotona Boroyee serious.

Tigers_eye
October 6, 2006, 03:58 PM
lol, now Shoaib on the news.
He rejects the PCB contract.

The Post Monitoring

LAHORE: After Yunis Khan's refusal to lead Pakistan in the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy, Pakistan cricket team may have to bear another set-back as a rift has surfaced up between the PCB and fast bowler ShoaibAkhter.

A TV channel reported that Shoaib has refused to sign an agreement with the PCB that could bar him from signing pacts outside PCB at will.

Who's next? Where is Afridi?

Miraz
October 6, 2006, 04:23 PM
Pakistan is the worst team in the world in terms of discipline. I don't find anything exciting with these fiascos.

Keep in mind this is the real 'unpredictable' Pakistan.

cricman
October 7, 2006, 02:18 AM
Younis Khan reinstated as captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/iccct2006/content/current/story/261689.html

Spitfire_x86
October 7, 2006, 02:44 AM
This is possible only in Pakistan cricket team

Shehwar
October 7, 2006, 04:56 AM
Younis Khan is back again....lol.....

anakwalajinn
October 7, 2006, 06:32 PM
Point is, who cares....
Pakistan and its whole cricket team can go to hell, for i could not care less...

I am glad 99% of :flag: fans are not [edited] like you! :timeout:

Kamini
October 12, 2006, 11:38 PM
Which is the breaking news! Younis in or out? ha ha...

Now Zaheer Abbass says Inzy out!

Pakistan is still under dictatorship...

Fazal
October 13, 2006, 10:22 AM
Its not Younis its Yunus you silly. He is definitely In. He just got a nobel prize !!!:-D