PDA

View Full Version : BBC's SIX to watch in CT

sar2005
October 6, 2006, 08:58 AM
According to BBC, SIX to watch in CT are -

Who has the capacity to thrill the crowds in India during the ICC Champions Trophy?

1. Mahendra Dhoni
2. Shahid Afridi
3. Shane Bond
4. Michael Yardy
5. Glenn McGrath
6. Kumar Sangakkara

Why Michael Yardy in the list? Interesting. Last time they had a similer report where Ashraful to watch out and he definitely showed in England.

I think they are missing on name in the list i.e. Aftab Ahmed

Click here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/5392220.stm) for full report.

Tigers_eye
October 6, 2006, 09:53 AM
The comments has to be a joke. First Tendu is Tendu and there is no replacement. Dhoni is a side fiddle. Second Yardy lol. Even Rafique would display more fireworks. What's up with the negative comment on Sangakkara? "he is also prone to gaffes"??When Murrali is bowling I can bet 100%, even Ian Heally/Taylor/Gilchrist would not be able to read all of his balls flight, spin and movement. SL needs to start doing baseball signs when Murrali is bowling. Mcgrath, Bond are in there and they should be there. I am not sure how they missed Asif and Flintoff in the mix. And what about Gayle, Lara combo? Are they tipping BD to qualify and WI to fall out?

cricket_dorshok
October 6, 2006, 10:03 AM
Yarday!! lol.

israr
October 6, 2006, 01:13 PM
Michael Yardy! Man, BBC's got a great sense of humour. And why the inclusion of Dhoni, Chris Gayle's way better at present.

Sovik
October 30, 2006, 07:47 AM
According to BBC, SIX to watch in CT are -

Who has the capacity to thrill the crowds in India during the ICC Champions Trophy?

1. Mahendra Dhoni
2. Shahid Afridi
3. Shane Bond
4. Michael Yardy
5. Glenn McGrath
6. Kumar Sangakkara

Why Michael Yardy in the list? Interesting. Last time they had a similer report where Ashraful to watch out and he definitely showed in England.

I think they are missing on name in the list i.e. Aftab Ahmed

Click here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/5392220.stm) for full report.

May be that was a joke. no one clicked when they needed