PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Server date glitch

Zunaid
October 10, 2006, 02:22 PM
It looks like that our server at some point in the not too recent past had an incorrect time setting (several hours ahead of what it should be). Posts made at that time had a later dat stamp. Now posts you are making today, correctly date stamped, is being displayed ahead of these older posts.

Be prepared for some confusion as we try to see what can be done to set things right.

Tigers_eye
October 10, 2006, 04:04 PM
I can't send any PM's.

Miraz bhai, we are all having this issue. I got your message but can't send any replies. Zunaid bhai is in hot persuit. He'll fix it in no time.

Miraz
October 10, 2006, 04:24 PM
I can't send any PM's.

Miraz bhai, we are all having this issue. I got your message but can't send any replies. Zunaid bhai is in hot persuit. He'll fix it in no time.

Thanks, Tigers_eye bhai, I was totally confused. I restarted my PC several times, logged in as a different user and finally understood the situation.

I was worried ahead of the crucial match tomorrow. Anyway, its better than problem with access:)

SMHasan
October 10, 2006, 09:00 PM
I was wondering what happened to our BC! Good luck Zunaid bhai fixing this.

Bancan
October 10, 2006, 10:43 PM
i hope u fix this soon cause this is really confusing

Zunaid
October 10, 2006, 11:08 PM
I believe the issue has been resolved. Please post here to this thread if there are still remaining bhoot in the system.

Orpheus
October 10, 2006, 11:28 PM
I believe the issue has been resolved. Please post here to this thread if there are still remaining bhoot in the system.

yes:

If you go to /alochona
and click on *Kamini's name or *Fazal's name from the "last post by" *user you will see the profile takes you to a different user. Other names work fine though such as tendulkar_Mcgrath.

Issue first brought up by this dude:

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17623