PDA

View Full Version : No new subforum for champions trophy?

Shafin
October 20, 2006, 08:02 PM
The subforum for World Cup football had really been a good move,but the champions trophy is far more important to the cricketing community and I believe there will be more posts concerning this tournament and also match threads fo all the matches,so why dont you open a subforum for it?

I would like to see a new subforum named tournament forums and all the subforums clustered into it,that way,we can get centralized information for tournaments like this.

thanks.

Tigers_eye
October 20, 2006, 10:19 PM
Even for Cricket World Cup the interest in a sub-forum may not work. We are discussing cricket in two forums already. As for World Cup soccer we did not have much discussion prior to the event. Fan following different countries was great. The # of participation countries also helped. In Cricket World cup we are playing so most of us will follow our own team. Participation will be one sided. I don't think we would need any subforums for cricket. That is just my opinion. A good topic to discuss for sure.

Arnab
October 22, 2006, 03:21 AM
We will have tags instead of subforums. The feature hasn't been implemented yet. But soon.