PDA

View Full Version : Shomane fataitase dekhi

Arnab
August 7, 2002, 03:47 AM
45/1 in 6.4 overs....hmmmm

Arnab
August 7, 2002, 03:51 AM
Damnit... post korar shonge shongey ash babu out.

Arnab
August 7, 2002, 04:03 AM
WTF...two outs in two balls........WTF???????

Arnab
August 7, 2002, 04:08 AM
Ah...at last the homeview link is working now. Let's see...Shumon and Pilot.

Zobair
August 7, 2002, 04:28 AM
why?!?!?!?WHY?!?!?!? ^%$^%$^%$......why can't we play sensibly....WHY?!?!??!?!&^((*&^*&^(*&^:mad:

Zobair
August 7, 2002, 04:56 AM
Pilot is definitely one of the better batsmen on our team....he picks his shots well...has a cool head...good cricketing sense....great fighting skills...not a bad range of shots...puts a good price on his wicket consistently!

Tehsin
August 7, 2002, 06:04 AM
Pilot is our man of the series.
Sumon finally gets his 50. I wish they had tried though but then try kore out holey folks would be all over them for not playing sensibly. I guess we need to find a middle groud betwen playing reckless or playing way too sensible.
Still looking at a big loss.

Mahmood
August 7, 2002, 09:39 AM
Thanks Arnab for opening your mouth, causing 2 back to back wicket loss. You have proved to have a bigger mouth than even tehsin bhai. He couldnt ever produce back to back outs.

You are the man.

Bravo.

Arnab
August 7, 2002, 01:19 PM
Hehe...

Hey those outs produced another Pilot
gourabgatha....and that enabled him to win MoS. I am pretty darn good. :)

Tehsin
August 7, 2002, 05:55 PM
I can't believe this folks. They are throwing my name around as if I'm nothing. I am sitting right here people.

Arnab, you better kiss up to Pilot for saving your arse this time. As Raj bhai said - even the said person never managed a back to back out so I guess it's time he hands over his throne to you.

All hail Arnab - our new back to nack loud mouth. Muahahahahahahah

(I tried pushing it on Raj bhai, pompous, and now you. One of these days, I WILL SUCCEED)