PDA

View Full Version : Who's got a better shot in getting back to their respective Nat'l teams?

cricman
November 13, 2006, 07:27 PM
Beckham's probably going back to the premiership, rumor has it it could be Man U or Newcastle, for a chance to play and win Euro 08 and of course my favorite Ganguly scored 100 in a 4 day match recently and is getting some kinda support by the selectors

Similarites for both of them are striking both got pushed by the new coach, both the England Nat'l team and India Cricket team are doing not so well at the moment and there are alot of supporters for each player to get back on to the Nat'l teams.

sadi
November 14, 2006, 09:08 AM
Ganguly is one or two hundreds away from a comeback... specially the way Indian batsmen are performing, it is just matter of time... and things won't improve much in fast bouncy track in South Africa.

Tigers_eye
November 14, 2006, 09:16 AM
According to the FTP, India has 3-4 ODIs with WI and SL, after this SA tour. Then the World Cup. I project a chappel exit after they lose to BD in the WC. Guess what, the next series is against BD at BD 2 test and 3 ODIs May 2007. May be a comeback by Danguly then. We'll send him back where he would come from too.

thebest
November 14, 2006, 10:29 AM
I think Beckham was unjustifiably dump to please the media. He was the leading light beside Hargeaves in the patheic english team. He was dumped but Frank 'Where is the goal post' Lampard retained. Becky, has 4 assists out of 6 english goal.
On the contary, Dada was over due for an year for drop ( I hope Kamini is not reading). But as Tiger_eye say Dada would be in the team after WC, while probably Becky's door is close for ever.
P.S I m not a Beckham fan, ManU fan or Real fan

bdmoderator
November 18, 2006, 02:36 PM
I think David Beckham.