PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Teletalk/Grameen/BLink/CityCell GPRS? Help needed!

bdmoderator
November 21, 2006, 02:55 AM
I am trying to use Teletalk GPRS for couple of days. When I registered, after 3 days I got a SMS telling that select APN as WAP. I done that. But GPRS is not coming. It is saying that Internet connection is not set.

I use Siemens CX70 set.
My couple of friends facing same problem.

Is anyone here using Teletalk GPRS?

Please help me!

captain_thinking_tank
November 21, 2006, 11:01 PM
dont even know what it is...so sorry can't help you on that matter. but feel free to update your experience so that people like me at least know what it is.

bdmoderator
November 22, 2006, 02:59 PM
dont even know what it is...so sorry can't help you on that matter. but feel free to update your experience so that people like me at least know what it is.

It is the WAP/Internet service provided by the TELETALK. They offer new GPRS based WAP service. They allowed one month free browsing. But I can't able to use it by mobile. But I able to use internet by PC by using my set as modem. But can't able to use it in mobile set. I don't know why?

Orpheus
November 22, 2006, 03:03 PM
call their customer service man.

ammark
November 22, 2006, 06:09 PM
call their customer service man.

BTTB Teletalk has Customer Service? I wonder what its like

nasifkhan
November 23, 2006, 12:38 AM
I am trying to use Teletalk GPRS for couple of days. When I registered, after 3 days I got a SMS telling that select APN as WAP. I done that. But GPRS is not coming. It is saying that Internet connection is not set.

I use Siemens CX70 set.
My couple of friends facing same problem.

Is anyone here using Teletalk GPRS?

Please help me!

Please go to the customer service center in Banani , they will manually register you as GRPS user. I dont know why this happens??

If you ph no starts with '0156' then you may face this problem...you better go to the Banani Office.

btw.... the speed of the Internet Sucks :p

bdmoderator
November 25, 2006, 02:24 PM
Please go to the customer service center in Banani , they will manually register you as GRPS user. I dont know why this happens??

If you ph no starts with '0156' then you may face this problem...you better go to the Banani Office.

btw.... the speed of the Internet Sucks :p

Thanks for your great advice!

Anyways, it working now.
But as you said, the speed sucks. :-P

shiplu
November 26, 2006, 07:47 PM
Hi
How much does teletalk GPRS Cost?, monthly unlimited and prepaid?
is teletalk gprs available in Sylhet City?

I have seen that grameen offers the best GPRS at low price.

nasifkhan
November 26, 2006, 11:20 PM
Hi
How much does teletalk GPRS Cost?, monthly unlimited and prepaid?
is teletalk gprs available in Sylhet City?

I have seen that grameen offers the best GPRS at low price.

Its free for the month of Nov....I guess it is only in selected city and areas.... and about the cost it will be cheapest of all and also the service will also the cheapest...:P

Ahmed_B
October 28, 2007, 12:46 AM
Teletalk customer service is total rubbish.

BTW... BanglaLink just launched their Monthly Unlimited GPRS @Tk.650 (+15% VAT). Anyone using it yet? How good is it?

ammark
October 28, 2007, 08:39 AM
Teletalk customer service is total rubbish.

BTW... BanglaLink just launched their Monthly Unlimited GPRS @Tk.650 (+15% VAT). Anyone using it yet? How good is it?

Do you know if its just GPRS or also EDGE (EGPRS). I use banglalink and wouldnt mind getting my hands on.

Ahmed_B
October 28, 2007, 08:43 AM
BLink only allowing GPRS service on post-paid lines... but not sure if it is EDGE class or not. But I doubt that they will provide EDGE at this rate..