PDA

View Full Version : Changing Order of the Forums

babubangla
November 27, 2006, 12:23 AM
The new "Classifies" forum is now sitting at top in the main forum index.
We should think about changing the order of the forums and placing the "Cricket" forum at the top.

If "Classified" is placed at the top for promoting the new feature-- that is understandable. Once the promotional period is over, cricket should get its leading place back. After all, talking about cricket is the main business here. Also, I'm so used to see "Cricket" forum at the top and so visit the empty classified forum by mistake. Oh wait-- it's working in attracting visitors!!!!

Zunaid
November 27, 2006, 12:32 AM
Point noted.

Orpheus
November 27, 2006, 02:14 AM
Today I typed in "miserable failure" in google and "classified section" of Banglacricket.com came up. :)

Mahir
November 27, 2006, 09:30 PM
Today I typed in "miserable failure" in google and "classified section" of Banglacricket.com came up. :)

indirect criticism at its best. :)

sorry orphy if i just burst the balloon. :p

Arnab
November 28, 2006, 12:38 AM

Every big thing was a miserable failure once.

Hatebreed
November 28, 2006, 12:47 AM

Good one Orphy.

Arnab
November 28, 2006, 02:55 AM
Dubya would disagree.

Orpheus
November 28, 2006, 10:11 AM
Dubya would also disagree with everyone on Iraq issues. But he would be WRONG.

Arnab
November 28, 2006, 10:24 AM
BC != W. First of all there are two letters in BC instead of one in W. Secondly, BC is at the beginning of the alphabet while W is close to the end.

This invariably proves that far from being a screw-up, this endeavor will succeed in an overwhelming manner.

Orpheus
November 28, 2006, 10:34 AM
BC and W maybe far from each other but they are from the same family of alphabets. And we all know how screw up Bush family is.

As expected, as a BC representative you would call this a success just like Bush.

Arnab
November 28, 2006, 12:18 PM
BC and W maybe far from each other but they are from the same family of alphabets.

You are flip-flopping here. As we all know, flip-floppers don't win anything. BC will never shy away from taking bold actions, even if looks as brazen ans cheap as the Hugo Boss (http://www.noticierodigital.com/img2006/hugobossp.jpg) holding professor Chomsky's book "Hedgemony or Survival" in front of the UN assembly and calling Dubya the devil in his own country.