PDA

View Full Version : What heppened to BC chatroom??

SMHasan
November 30, 2006, 10:05 PM
After a long time I saw the chatroom nearly empty although the match timings are convenient to almost everyone. There might be some reasons like everyone was happy watching the games in the internet or it was a coincidence. But was there any other issue?

I have never seen the chatroom such empty, at least we had some regulars like hatebreed, ammark,me, Miraz, nasifkhan, spitfire and so on and it would nearly reach 20 people but las t night we had maximum 5/6 people!

Again, I was having problem with logging in. And when I was logged in and submitted a message then I was disconnected few times. As soon as I hit the enter button to post a message I was disconnected. There were at least 45+ members in the forum that time among them 10-15 people come to the chatroom regularly, but last night they were absent. I think they were having the same log in problem like me.

Hope the admin will work on the log in issue before the next match.

Nasif
November 30, 2006, 10:50 PM
We will look into this. I was there in the chatroom for few mins.

Hopefully we will have more people in the next game.

TheWatcher
December 7, 2006, 09:31 PM
What's going on ? Everytime I am trying to go in the chatroom, I am getting the message to log in at the forum even though I am already logged in.

Hatebreed
December 7, 2006, 09:40 PM
Make sure you have cookies enabled. If it doesn't work, try deleting them and re-login.