PDA

View Full Version : A Team build up against Zimbos

nsd3
December 6, 2006, 06:36 AM
The following is suggested for A-Team combination for the 4 dayers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=209 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=4>1) Ehsanul Huq/ Naeem Islam
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>2) Jahurul Islam
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>3) Tushar Imran (c)
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>4) Alok Kapali/ Rajin Saleh
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>5) Manzarul Rana/ Mosharraf Hossain Rubel
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>6) Marshal Ayub
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>7) Mushfiqur Rahim/ Golam Mabud
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>8) Nadif Chy/ Suhrawardi Shuvo
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>9) Dollar Mahmud/ Nazmul Hossain
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>10) Md. Sharif
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=4>11) Shahzada
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Any comments?

Rubu
December 6, 2006, 08:38 AM
Tushar Imran should be the permanent captain of the A-team, and kapali permanent vice captain. As long as that happen, I do not care who else plays in A-team.

cricket_dorshok
December 6, 2006, 08:49 AM
I think those players who are knockong the door of the national team or will be the propesct of national team in future should be picked in the A team. A team should not be the resorvoir of the national dicards.

Rubu
December 6, 2006, 08:52 AM
dorshok vai, if you have not got the point i'm trying to make, as long as they are in A-team, they won't take up space in national team. for the greater good of national team, i'm more than willing to spare two seats for discards in A-team.

Warlock
December 6, 2006, 09:08 AM
Don't worry Rubu, given the present form of SN and Co. the chance of Kapali/ Imran's comeback is statistically very small. Hell, even Ash might have to work his *** off just to keep his place in the team soon!

sadi
December 6, 2006, 09:12 AM
Nazmus Sadat should open the innings for A team. Here is my team:

Nazmus Sadat
Jahirul Islam
Tushar Imran (C)
Alok Kapali
Marshall Ayub
Nadif Choudhury
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
Manjarul Islam
Md Sharif
Dollar Mahmud
Md Shahjada

pilot fan
December 6, 2006, 10:36 AM
we should play the test team to parctise for next year

Sam
December 6, 2006, 11:02 AM
Tushar Imran has been already been selected as the Captain of 'A' Team. The other players are:
Gazi Salahuddin,
Javed Omar,
Tushar Imran(C),
Rajin Saleh, Alok Kapali,
Qazi Majarul Islam, Mushfiqur Rahim,
Mahmudullah Riyad,
Tapash Baishya,
Nazmul Hossain,
Moh'd Sharif,
Enamul Haque Jr. and
Moh'd Shahzada

Bangladesher Khela (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=23103&iCategoryID=1)

Ahmed_B
December 6, 2006, 11:10 AM
I don't think this A-Team will be actually an A-Team. Almost the whole of BD national team might play in it because there are no other better series for BD to practice before the WC.

Sam
December 6, 2006, 11:12 AM
The BCB Academy Team has been announced today for with the following players:
Nazmus Sadat,
Tamim Iqbal,
Zahirul Islam,
Marshal Ayub,
Nadif Chowdhury(C)
Sirajullah Khadem
Sagir Hussain Pavel
Sohrawardi Shubho
Israq Sonet
Mosharraf Hossain Rubel
Dollar Mahmud
Shafaq Al-Jaber
Rezaul Islam Rajon

Bangladesher Khela (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=23103&iCategoryID=1)

TheWatcher
December 6, 2006, 12:40 PM
I don't think this A-Team will be actually an A-Team. Almost the whole of BD national team might play in it because there are no other better series for BD to practice before the WC.
They can't because we got the ODI series against Scotland starts (on the 15th) right after this three day match. Players got to have a break in between two ODI serieses.

Rihaad The Man
December 6, 2006, 12:45 PM
Put Ashraful in this team forever :).......

TheWatcher
December 6, 2006, 12:47 PM
Tushar Imran has been already been selected as the Captain of 'A' Team. The other players are:
Gazi Salahuddin,
Javed Omar,
Tushar Imran(C),
Rajin Saleh, Alok Kapali,
Qazi Majarul Islam, Mushfiqur Rahim,
Mahmudullah Riyad,
Tapash Baishya,
Nazmul Hossain,
Moh'd Sharif,
Enamul Haque Jr. and
Moh'd Shahzada

Why JO again ? I would prefer Sadat-Zahir pair to open for the A-team. Sadat got demoted back to Academy team, why ?

Also, how Mahmudullah gets so many A-team call ups when he can't even find a regular place in Dhaka team ? Marshal or Nadif deserved a place in the A-team lot more than he did.

Miraz
December 6, 2006, 01:09 PM
IMO, its a very good A team. I personally would have preferred Shafaq in place of Sharif and Sadat in place of Golla.

LateCut
December 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
Why JO? Why Golla? A-team is supposed to be a conduit for supplying future nationals! Are they trying to rehab Golla? It means that I have a chance also?

Fazal
December 6, 2006, 02:32 PM
Who cares about team-a? Except for few exceptions, its mainly consists of national team discards, dust bean for our national team.

I am more interested how our BCB Academy Team perform. Thats the real fun team.

Murad
December 6, 2006, 02:48 PM
jabed omar is okay for the 4-dayers..

Omio
December 6, 2006, 03:36 PM
how abt B team?
lets creat our B team..
And JO shud b on thats team..

Protic
December 6, 2006, 11:42 PM
JO is gone from BD's test squad as well..I mean MHJR is doing good in ODI's and by the way he plays..even BAFOFE selectors could say he's good for the test matches.