PDA

View Full Version : player of the year

shamz
December 10, 2006, 04:11 PM
who do you think is the player of the year 2005-2006.

Zunaid
December 10, 2006, 04:28 PM
The year isn't over yet.

Also, please spell each players names correctly. Be consistent. Why use a single name for one and multiple for others. Use sentence case as opposed to all caps. In the follow-up email provide some cogent reasons as to why you chose the ones you did.

Let's do that shall we?

Special 1
December 10, 2006, 04:30 PM
who do you think is the player of the year 2005-2006.

Why is razzaq not there

shamster
December 10, 2006, 04:39 PM
Yes why is Abdur Razzaq not there ? and how can Mehrab Jr be there after playing in 5 ODI's ? But over all its very tricky and difficult to give an answer but I guess your looking over 2 years and test and ODI's ? My Answer is Rafique.

AsifTheManRahman
December 10, 2006, 05:00 PM
Why is razzaq not there

because he opens polls just for the heck of it.

Mohiul
December 10, 2006, 06:26 PM
why Abdur Razzak is not in your list?????

Zunaid
December 10, 2006, 06:27 PM
The year isn't over yet.

Also, please spell each players names correctly. Be consistent. Why use a single name for one and multiple for others. Use sentence case as opposed to all caps. In the follow-up email provide some cogent reasons as to why you chose the ones you did.

Let's do that shall we?

Shamz. Please pay heed.

Kabir
December 10, 2006, 06:31 PM
So far, in whatever cases he has opened threads, he hasn't really followed up on any of them. But I have to admit...I enjoy his threads. Gives me a chance to laugh :)

Murad
December 11, 2006, 01:41 AM
it willl be razzak... but shahriar will be given the award.. cuz he has mama.. cousins.. u know...

cricket_dorshok
December 11, 2006, 04:25 AM
shamz bhai, great!!!! you are back with a poll thread. keep it up. you will be the best thread (with poll) opener.

Sumon77
December 11, 2006, 04:26 AM
it willl be razzak... but shahriar will be given the award.. cuz he has mama.. cousins.. u know...
isnt it injustice to SN saying this? atleast his mama doesnt bat in the middle for him....and he didnt get any mama help to raise his ODI ranking to 19th position.

Fazal
December 11, 2006, 10:18 AM
Where is Razzak? He is, no doubt, one of the top 3 performer this year.

Just wondering do you have anything personal against Razzak or what?

Omio
December 11, 2006, 10:22 AM
Where is Fazal?
I was upset not to c him on the poll

Sam
December 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
Shahriar Nafees is the best performer of this year with consistency and progress, there is no question about that.

Protic
December 11, 2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah muradnyc SN does everything by himself..his mama/cousins doesnt play in the middle.
I would say its Shahriar Nafees.. BECAUSE he has good performances against Australia..and Zimbabwe..while Razzak's (my 2nd choice) been only good with Zimbabwens.
And Mehraj Hossain JR should not be in the poll.