PDA

View Full Version : Anyone showing BD-Scot series live? (Only ODI2 on Channel-I)

bangalee
December 11, 2006, 09:33 PM
Hopefully some one will.

:flag:

bangalee
December 11, 2006, 09:34 PM
Moderators,

If this is a duplicate forum/post then please delete it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tokyobreeze
December 11, 2006, 09:39 PM
Surely Nimbus will..Now, question is which channel or site.If anyone have info, please shed light.

bangalee
December 11, 2006, 10:11 PM
scotland seems to be really pumped up, don't want to miss the show down :)

worldofad
December 11, 2006, 11:28 PM
where is the original post if this is the duplicate?

Seriously guys, any one knows which channel is gonna show it live? Je kono ek channel dekhalei chole...What about Channei i this time?

nasifkhan
December 11, 2006, 11:36 PM
As far as I know Channel I is supposed to telecast the series. Few days back I heard Channel I bought the rights of Telecasting both the Zim & Scots Series.

nasifkhan
December 12, 2006, 12:08 AM
TV telecast of two one-dayers unlikely (http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=52606&cid=5#tp52605)

Dhaka, Dec 11 (bdnews24.com) – Cricket lovers may not be able to watch the Bangladesh-Scotland matches on television as no arrangements have been made to telecast the matches live.

"As there is no commercial viability of two one-day internationals, we might drop the issue of telecasting the matches live," Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) General Secretary Mahbub Anam told bdnews24.com Monday.

"According to International Cricket Council (ICC) requirements, there is no need to field a third umpire when a Test-playing nation plays against a non Test-Playing member. So, there is no binding of camera arrangements on the field for a third umpire decision," Anam said.

The BCB official, however, said they forwarded a letter to the BTV authorities asking it to consider telecasting the matches live. He added they would discuss the matter Tuesday.

He, however, feared low production quality if the state-run television agreed to the proposal.

Bir Shrestha Shaheed Ruhul Amin Stadium in Chittagong will host the first ODI against Scotland Friday, who arrived in Dhaka Monday.

The second ODI is billed for Sunday at the newly commissioned Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur.

bdnews24.com/ar/rhm/bd/2231hrs

Source (http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=52605&cid=5#tp52605)

bangalee
December 12, 2006, 12:17 AM
hmmm...very unfortunate ...cricinfo is the only hope

TV telecast of two one-dayers unlikely (http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=52606&cid=5#tp52605)

Dhaka, Dec 11 (bdnews24.com) – Cricket lovers may not be able to watch the Bangladesh-Scotland matches on television as no arrangements have been made to telecast the matches live.

"As there is no commercial viability of two one-day internationals, we might drop the issue of telecasting the matches live," Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) General Secretary Mahbub Anam told bdnews24.com Monday.

"According to International Cricket Council (ICC) requirements, there is no need to field a third umpire when a Test-playing nation plays against a non Test-Playing member. So, there is no binding of camera arrangements on the field for a third umpire decision," Anam said.

The BCB official, however, said they forwarded a letter to the BTV authorities asking it to consider telecasting the matches live. He added they would discuss the matter Tuesday.

He, however, feared low production quality if the state-run television agreed to the proposal.

Bir Shrestha Shaheed Ruhul Amin Stadium in Chittagong will host the first ODI against Scotland Friday, who arrived in Dhaka Monday.

The second ODI is billed for Sunday at the newly commissioned Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur.

bdnews24.com/ar/rhm/bd/2231hrs

Source (http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=52605&cid=5#tp52605)

Murad
December 12, 2006, 12:31 AM
mone hoina.. cricinfo or crickbuzz kono livescore coverage korbe.. we might get the final scorecard from them.. very sad...
hamilton koto pet pet kortese.. ektu jodi dekhte partam.......shei ki dekhate paare...

kalpurush
December 12, 2006, 12:44 AM
mone hoina.. cricinfo or crickbuzz kono livescore coverage korbe.. we might get the final scorecard from them.. very sad...
hamilton koto pet pet kortese.. ektu jodi dekhte partam.......shei ki dekhate paare...

cricinfo aabossai live score coverage korbye! Sada ustad-ra khelche na aamader sathey!!;) :-D

nasifkhan
December 12, 2006, 12:51 AM
cricinfo aabossai live score coverage korbye! Sada ustad-ra khelche na aamader sathey!!;) :-D
Sada ustad na...Sada Bandor or monkey........:p

worldofad
December 12, 2006, 01:30 AM
www.cricfreak.com (http://www.cricfreak.com) will sell the 2 ODIs. They have them in the "coming soon" category right now. Chintar kotha holo...jodi channel i na dekhaye ta hole cricfreak ki broadcast korbe? What are they going to broadcast? ghorar anda?

Spitfire_x86
December 12, 2006, 10:22 AM
Isn't Nimbus supposed to cover all of our Test/ODI/20-20I matches. Maybe it doesn't include the matches against associates.

akabir77
December 12, 2006, 10:37 AM
www.cricfreak.com (http://www.cricfreak.com) will sell the 2 ODIs. They have them in the "coming soon" category right now. Chintar kotha holo...jodi channel i na dekhaye ta hole cricfreak ki broadcast korbe? What are they going to broadcast? ghorar anda?

Bhai freak or non-freak khela jodi stadium theley na prochar hoy tailey era dekhabey kebhabey?

kalpurush
December 12, 2006, 11:54 AM
Bhai freak or non-freak khela jodi stadium theley na prochar hoy tailey era dekhabey kebhabey?

BTV might broadcast the matches. The decision would be taken by today according to the newspaper article provided by Nasif bhai.:-D

Nasif
December 12, 2006, 12:21 PM
From Channel-I News:
Channel-I will show the ODI2 on 17th Dec. only.

sadi
December 12, 2006, 12:45 PM
Better than nothing. Thanks Channel I. They are really doing a good job.

akabir77
December 12, 2006, 01:03 PM
BTV er prochar kora khela dekha r aquarium er bhitor dia fish dekha eki kotha, dutoi ghula dekhabey

Protic
December 12, 2006, 01:08 PM
I hope BTV broadcasts the first ODI..
:D

al Furqaan
December 12, 2006, 01:30 PM
i hope hablu loses the toss, and we see some firework batting in the 2nd ODI then

mshareef1
December 12, 2006, 02:03 PM
I've just seen Channel I Late Night News and I can confirm that they will be the showing the Bangladesh vs Scotland (2nd ODI from Mirpur Stadium). Do you think Jumptv.com will be showing it or they will not show it like they did during Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe series

worldofad
December 12, 2006, 02:17 PM
What are the chances for people in Canada. Will I be able to watch the 2nd ODI on Channel i using jumptv? BTV jodi dekhay khela tahole tho online kibhabe dekha jabe? kono website or keo ki BTV broadcast kore online? Suggestions will be appreciated......................

SMHasan
December 12, 2006, 08:50 PM
Why only 2nd ODI? What crime 1st ODI commited that it won't be aired? Bunch of idiots. Lack of prefessionalism. If the 16th December is the main reason then why they are showing the 2nd ODI?

Hmm...after finding out the fixture and some other issues I understand why they showing only 2nd ODI- it is because Nimbus might not bw travelling to Chittagang they rather stay in Dhaka and cover the 2nd ODI in a ragosik way :)

Farhad
December 12, 2006, 09:22 PM
Pretty good news in my opinion......If this were two years ago, we wouldnt even get live scores from cricinfo.

Mahir
December 12, 2006, 09:58 PM
...Bunch of idiots...

ektu lagam lagano uchit, Mr. Hasan. Ekhon apni BC Staff je! :)

SMHasan
December 12, 2006, 10:05 PM
ektu lagam lagano uchit, Mr. Hasan. Ekhon apni BC Staff je! :)

Idiot= Boka isn't it? So I don't think it is offensive any word. If according to the BC guidelines it is an offensive word then please PM me. I won't do it again :)

nasifkhan
December 12, 2006, 10:29 PM
Why only 2nd ODI? What crime 1st ODI commited that it won't be aired? Bunch of idiots. Lack of prefessionalism. If the 16th December is the main reason then why they are showing the 2nd ODI?

Hmm...after finding out the fixture and some other issues I understand why they showing only 2nd ODI- it is because Nimbus might not bw travelling to Chittagang they rather stay in Dhaka and cover the 2nd ODI in a ragosik way :)

Most probably of Dec 16 program Channel I is not telecasting the 1st ODI
taader kase khela dekhanor che business ta boro......" Shobi ei Banijjo"

bangalee
December 12, 2006, 11:02 PM
Obviously it's about business. Beside that, Channel I probably don't have the setup to Livetelecast from Chittagong, which they do from Dhaka. So, it's 2nd ODI.

If BTV telecasts then we will get the 1st ODI too :)

Good luck Bangladesh. Bangladesh Zindabad. Joy Bangla.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

zia
December 12, 2006, 11:03 PM
How could you say Shobi ei Banijjo? Channel I announced their 16th December program couple of weeks back.
Don't forget today's Bangladeshi cricketers are on the field because of the victory our freedom fighters gave us some 35 years ago. Otherwise, we will be bringing water bottles to Pakistani players now despite our present quality. :flag:

Thanks Channel I for the second ODI.

nasifkhan
December 12, 2006, 11:17 PM
How could you say Shobi ei Banijjo? Channel I announced their 16th December program couple of weeks back.
Don't forget today's Bangladeshi cricketers are on the field because of the victory our freedom fighters gave us some 35 years ago. Otherwise, we will be bringing water bottles to Pakistani players now despite our present quality. :flag:

boro bhai....ato high court dekhai labh nai!!!!..... Dec 16 er Musical Progs, Natoks, Cinema dekhai joto taka utbe......Scotland series dekhai taar 5% o utbe na.....you can be sure about that........

Duniya tai ashole ekta bannijjo....

Bancan
December 12, 2006, 11:29 PM
i would rather watch victory day related programs on 16th dec then BD vs SCT

worldofad
December 13, 2006, 12:13 AM
BTV ki online eh dekha jete pare kono bhabe?

Tokyobreeze
December 13, 2006, 12:30 AM
BTV ki online eh dekha jete pare kono bhabe?

Well BTV jehetu edaning keu dekhe na online e to dure thak BD te boshe television eo BTV edaning dekha jay na kina shondeho.I called my friend to ask that either BTV is showing the matches or not and he said that he hasn't watched BTV for last few years..he is not sure either that it is still there or not :-)

Sam
December 13, 2006, 01:16 AM
If BTV is going to air it live, it will be, most probably, through their terrestrial program, not through the sattelite program of BTV (that means not in BTV World)

nasifkhan
December 13, 2006, 01:17 AM
Well BTV jehetu edaning keu dekhe na online e to dure thak BD te boshe television eo BTV edaning dekha jay na kina shondeho.I called my friend to ask that either BTV is showing the matches or not and he said that he hasn't watched BTV for last few years..he is not sure either that it is still there or not :-)

Tokyo bhai....apnar bondu ki ektu beshi bole fello na???...... :)

Rihaad The Man
December 13, 2006, 03:42 AM
From Channel-I News:
Channel-I will show the ODI2 on 17th Dec. only.

Why not the first one ? What's wrong with them ?

battye
December 13, 2006, 06:48 AM
Why not the first one ? What's wrong with them ?

No facilities in Chittagong?

BanCricFan
December 13, 2006, 07:40 AM
No facilities in Chittagong?

Ditto!

It seems like you are the only one thinking here and all our seasoned BC members lambasting CI and what not.

AFAIK, you are not even a Bangladeshi:-D Latteral thinking? or you have a really good knowledge of...?

zia
December 13, 2006, 11:45 AM
boro bhai....ato high court dekhai labh nai!!!!..... Dec 16 er Musical Progs, Natoks, Cinema dekhai joto taka utbe......Scotland series dekhai taar 5% o utbe na.....you can be sure about that........

Duniya tai ashole ekta bannijjo....

I guess you don't seem to understand what I said. Read carefully before you comment, please. I have no intention to show you the high court. Please refrain from personal attacks. I have nothing against you but a little maturity is needed. Thanks:flag:

akabir77
December 13, 2006, 11:57 AM
bhai jan apner bondhu ki wc football dekhey nai ai ber? shunsi btv shobchey bashi khela dekhaisilo ai ber compare to other channels...

akabir77
December 13, 2006, 12:13 PM
Dhaka, Dec 13 (bdnews24.com) - State-run BTV will telecast live the second ODI between Bangladesh and Scotland from Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Mirpur, the Bangladesh Cricket Board officials confirmed Wednesday.

"The BTV officials have confirmed telecast of the second ODI slated for Sunday. It will not be able to telecast the first match from Chittagong on Friday due to busy Victory Day schedule," BCB General Secretary Mahbub Anam told bdnews24.com.

"The BTV however will record the first match for footage," he added.

The first match will be held at Bir Shrestha Shaheed Ruhul Amin Stadium in the port city.

Uncertainty loomed over telecasting the matches live as BCB's television marketing rights partner Nimbus showed no interests due to poor commercial viability of the series between Bangladesh and the ICC associate member Scotland.

Nimbus had no objection to telecasting by local television channel. The worldwide marketing agent verbally gave the go-ahead to the Board for local telecasting arrangements, said BCB Vice President Aziz Al Kaiser Titu.

BCB preliminarily communicated with private TV Channel i, but it halted the contact following BTV's confirmation.

jonscotland
December 13, 2006, 01:57 PM
Can BTV be accessed internationally?
I'd be very grateful for any help

bangalee
December 13, 2006, 02:26 PM
wow..he doesn't even know whether BTV is still there or not? I hope he still speaks in Bangla not Banglish or Hindgla which are the unfornuate trend in BD now.

Well, bhai, I hope at least you know that BTV is still there to sing governments songs :)

peace

Rihaad The Man
December 13, 2006, 03:04 PM
In one sense it's true , people don't watch BTV in Bangladesh . Once I was in there just recently for few months , even in the Soccer world cup we didn't have to watch it on BTV caz , most of the matches were on ESPN star sports anyway & also I didn't even watch BTV for a single day caz dish doesn't cover BTV & noone watching it anyway . We do have heaps of channels in BD .

So , his friend was right , people are saying so many stuffs here caz you guys don't experience it . Go to BD & experience by yourself then you will find out , noone really watching BTV in Bangladesh (most of the people don't) .

Miraz
December 13, 2006, 06:02 PM
Well according to Amardesh, BTV will telecast both ODI.

Link (http://amardesh.u46.futurecrafts.com/detail_news_index.php?NewsID=79632&NewsType=bistarito&SectionID=home)

Mahir
December 13, 2006, 06:27 PM

Link (http://amardesh.u46.futurecrafts.com/detail_news_index.php?NewsID=79632&NewsType=bistarito&SectionID=home)

Nimbus left ? So matches with the Associates dont fall under the contract signed between BCB and Nimbus ? So how would Channel I show the 2nd ODI anyway ? Using their own technology, just as BTV is reportedly trying to do ?

This bit of news will surely cause some more confusion.

Rihaad The Man
December 13, 2006, 06:29 PM
Hopefully channel I gonna use the BTV broadcast for the 2nd match .

So , how we gonna watch the 1st match then ?

arafath79
December 13, 2006, 07:11 PM

What about if we could see Sahriar Nafees is opening the Pakistan innings with Imran Farhat or Afridi , Mashrafe is sharing new ball with Sohaib Akhtar or Sami, Mohammad Rafique is sharing the spin attack with Sohaib Malik and Danis Kaneria now according to our present qualities ??? :confused:
Don't call me Rajakar !!

real123
December 13, 2006, 07:25 PM
What about if we could see Sahriar Nafees is opening the Pakistan innings with Imran Farhat or Afridi , Mashrafe is sharing new ball with Sohaib Akhtar or Sami, Mohammad Rafique is sharing the spin attack with Sohaib Malik and Danis Kaneria now according to our present qualities ??? :confused:
Don't call me Rajakar !!

==> Yes, in your "if" world with a zero probability. :flag:

worldofad
December 13, 2006, 07:52 PM

:hairpull: Yes the same question remains. Can anyone show BTV online? Will someone be able to do that so that we can watch both the ODIs??
:flag: :hairpull:

anayet
December 13, 2006, 08:37 PM
BTV to telecast 2nd ODI only
Staff Correspondent
The Bangladesh Television has finally agreed to telecast the second one-day match between Bangladesh and Scotland on December 17 at the Mirpur Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium, officials of the Bangladesh Cricket Board confirmed on Thursday.
The state-run television authorities, however, turned down a BCB proposal to broadcast the first match between the sides at the Chittagong Divisional Stadium on December 15 due to their pre-scheduled Victory Day programmes.
‘BTV have agreed to broadcast the second one-day match on both their terrestrial and satellite channels. But they could not broadcast the first match due to the Victory Day programme,’ Mahbubul Anam, the general secretary of the BCB, told New Age.
‘BTV, however, will record the first match to ensure its one-day status,’ added Anam.
The BCB was also in talks with Channel i over broadcasting the series, which broke down on Wednesday.

http://www.newagebd.com/spt.html

oracle
December 13, 2006, 09:31 PM
is it only me who sees the dollar sign? How much is Scotland getting for showing up? They get an audience of 30000+ unverified match fees etc, so I guess Scotland has nothing to loose either way? Nimbus should have maxed the opportunity here.

SMHasan
December 13, 2006, 10:08 PM
According to Newsage talks with channel i was broken on Wednesday, so channeli won't be covering 2nd ODI either? Confusing!

Rihaad The Man
December 14, 2006, 02:47 AM
According to Newsage talks with channel i was broken on Wednesday, so channeli won't be covering 2nd ODI either? Confusing!

What do you mean by broken ? Have they bankrupted or what ?

SMHasan
December 14, 2006, 11:17 AM
What do you mean by broken ? Have they bankrupted or what ?

Rihaad bhai

I was reffering that BCB was trying to negotiate with channel i to cover both the ODIs. But the talks ended with no success. Proabably because as BTV won't cover the 1st ODI then channel i won't cover it as they dont' have any equipments. If channel I shows the 2nd one then they gonna relay it form BTV signal.

sadi
December 14, 2006, 11:23 AM
I guess its better than nothing if they do show it the 2nd odi. But don't get too excited about the quality. If BTV is the one who is going to produce the match, they will probably have two or three cameras just like the old days.

kalpurush
December 14, 2006, 11:30 AM
i would rather watch victory day related programs on 16th dec then BD vs SCT

Isn't the 1st match on Dec. 15?!!:confused:

SMHasan
December 14, 2006, 11:58 AM
I guess its better than nothing if they do show it the 2nd odi. But don't get too excited about the quality. If BTV is the one who is going to produce the match, they will probably have two or three cameras just like the old days.

BTV used 12 cameras when they produced Pakistan series in 2002 and the quality was good also. As far as I know they were helped by the World Tel people as World Tel had denied to produce that series. BTV got equipments but sadly they don't know how to use those :(

Mav
December 14, 2006, 12:41 PM
Ok Guys, CAN SOMEONE CHECK FOR ONLINE SCOTTISH CHANNELS?

Which Scottish channel is showing, and then pls see if u can find a online live telecast of that?

Sam
December 14, 2006, 01:33 PM
Don't call me Rajakar !!
Unfortunately, that could have never happened, even they were more talented and better performer than they are today. That was one of the main reasons (not only related to cricket, but also for all sphere of life), that we fought for our independent Motherland so that all her brilliant sons will get the proper exposure in front of the world.
It's not the matter of being "Rajakar" (and I hate to call people like that), it's a matter of perception.

Shehwar
December 14, 2006, 02:59 PM
So..I guess we cant watch any of the matches!...No one will telecast the 1st ODI and only BTV will cover the 2nd ODI which cant be seen here in the western world..I wish I had good ol Radio Bangladesh....Can I somehow tune Radio Bangladesh here in london...?....Really wanna go back to the good ol days of listening to Cricket commentary on Radio......Remember Chowdhury Jafarrullah Sharafat?.....Shundor Timing! Nikhut Maar! Chock Cheye Dekhar Moto Maar! Charr RRun!...cheers

Murad
December 14, 2006, 03:22 PM
btv will not telecast the 1st odi cuz.. ora ekhon vijoy dibosh er program niye busy.. actually all the channels... as its on 16th.. so khelar cheye ota onek important.. to everyone.. okhane onek kichu dekhai.. ja amra onekeii janina.. so onek kichu shikhar ache.. ekta khela miss dile emon kichu hobena.. as its with scotland.. onno kono country hole thik chilo..... eta hobe.. amader domestic league...er khelar moto.....

Rihaad The Man
December 14, 2006, 03:30 PM
btv will not telecast the 1st odi cuz.. ora ekhon vijoy dibosh er program niye busy.. actually all the channels... as its on 16th.. so khelar cheye ota onek important.. to everyone.. okhane onek kichu dekhai.. ja amra onekeii janina.. so onek kichu shikhar ache.. ekta khela miss dile emon kichu hobena.. as its with scotland.. onno kono country hole thik chilo..... eta hobe.. amader domestic league...er khelar moto.....

Bhashon dewar moto kisu dekhtasi nah :) .

uss01
December 14, 2006, 05:02 PM
Agreed, there was discrimination in the cricket selection as well. No one from East Pakistan was in the playing 11. I think one spinner came close but he was a 12th man.
BTW, how can you not call him a Rajakar for saying that, how shariar nafees would open with afridid and all that. I would call him Rajakar, Dalal, Rapist, everything that would describe what the Rajakars did against not just their own people, but against humanity!

Shala Rajakar!

Unfortunately, that could have never happened, even they were more talented and better performer than they are today. That was one of the main reasons (not only related to cricket, but also for all sphere of life), that we fought for our independent Motherland so that all her brilliant sons will get the proper exposure in front of the world.
It's not the matter of being "Rajakar" (and I hate to call people like that), it's a matter of perception.

zia
December 14, 2006, 05:27 PM

SCOTLAND cricket fans' hopes of seeing the one-day international series in Bangladesh looked to have been dashed last night when Dhaka's state-run BTV network beat commercial rival Channel I to the broadcast rights.
BTV will cover Sunday's match live but not tomorrow's opener, due to a clash with Victory Day celebrations. But the internet footprint of BTV World does not extend any further west than Cyprus, whereas Channel I can be streamed in this country through JumpTV. The games start at 9am local time, six hours ahead of GMT.
This article: http://sport.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1854732006

arafath79
December 14, 2006, 05:45 PM
Agreed, there was discrimination in the cricket selection as well. No one from East Pakistan was in the playing 11. I think one spinner came close but he was a 12th man.
BTW, how can you not call him a Rajakar for saying that, how shariar nafees would open with afridid and all that. I would call him Rajakar, Dalal, Rapist, everything that would describe what the Rajakars did against not just their own people, but against humanity!

Shala Rajakar!

Please be patient and mind your language.

Omio
December 14, 2006, 06:06 PM

Shala Rajakar!

Vaijan,,
Wht was ur main intention for that?

sadhat
December 14, 2006, 08:57 PM
Does anyone know BTV World will broadcast 2nd ODI? BTV and BTV World tv schedules different or the same?

Rihaad The Man
December 14, 2006, 09:19 PM
Who's gonna show the first match ?

SMHasan
December 14, 2006, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know BTV World will broadcast 2nd ODI? BTV and BTV World tv schedules different or the same?

BTV World will show but no clue abt the schedule.

nasifkhan
December 14, 2006, 11:32 PM
Vaijan,,
Wht was ur main intention for that?
Kalke Dec 16 to...tai boro bhai ektu josh e ase......:D

SMHasan
December 16, 2006, 10:30 AM
So is Channel i gonna show todays game? If any news then pls let us know.

nightwatchman
December 16, 2006, 11:35 AM
I finally agree with you..
Peace

roaring tigerz
December 16, 2006, 06:35 PM
khelar 3 ghonta baki, akhono kono bhalo shongbad nai. mone hoche ajkeo khela dekha hobe na.keu kono site ar nam janen jara khela online stream kortese? doya kore janan. dhonnobad

Miraz
December 16, 2006, 06:40 PM
http://www.bdtvweb.com

shows live Channel i from Bangladesh. Now, if Channel i telecasts todays match. There is a possibility of watching there.

SMHasan
December 16, 2006, 09:07 PM
Is BTV world is accessible anywhere? BTV world is showing the match I think.

akabir77
December 16, 2006, 09:19 PM
Daruchini got a link but it doesn't work

Tokyobreeze
December 16, 2006, 09:38 PM
wow..he doesn't even know whether BTV is still there or not? I hope he still speaks in Bangla not Banglish or Hindgla which are the unfornuate trend in BD now.

Well, bhai, I hope at least you know that BTV is still there to sing governments songs :)

peace

Peace mate...Bangalir roshikota to bikkhato bapar..Apnar moto desh-prem thaka Bangalira eta bhule gele kemon kore hobe:p

Umar
December 16, 2006, 10:35 PM
kew dekhachena?? :(

Live score er jonno ekhane jete paren :( : http://www.tigercricket.com/GPLive.aspx

tarifmahmud
December 16, 2006, 10:39 PM
chaneel i te eita ekhon ki dekhachche??? i heard channel i er news e boleche khela dekhabe???
allah oder dile rahmot najil koro!!!

sensible
December 16, 2006, 11:02 PM
chaneel i te eita ekhon ki dekhachche??? i heard channel i er news e boleche khela dekhabe???
allah oder dile rahmot najil koro!!!

AAMEN, AAMEN

tarifmahmud
December 16, 2006, 11:04 PM
aftab er mair gula miss kortachii.

tarifmahmud
December 16, 2006, 11:06 PM
keu ki channel i er office e phone kore ekta update dite pareeeen?? pls!!!!

tarifmahmud
December 16, 2006, 11:34 PM
channel i dekhabena confirmed. my friend phoned then from dhaka.......gghumaia pori

bdfan2007
December 17, 2006, 04:30 AM
visit paltalk to listen to audio commentry!!!

search for " BD Cricket Live "

if you do not have paltalk download it free from http://www.paltalk.com