PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Shahzada ?

Ejaj
December 13, 2006, 12:09 AM
In the ongoing 4-day match between Ban A and Zim, Mohammad Shahzada took four wickets in the 2nd innings. He was also impressive in first innings although he didnt get any wicket. Does anyoner know about his guy? How fast is he? How tall? What had been his domestic circuit performance so far? ANy info?>???

AsifTheManRahman
December 13, 2006, 01:06 AM
He's been doing pretty good in the NCL lately. Here are his stats:

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/player/56020.html

AsifTheManRahman
December 13, 2006, 01:13 AM
and <a href="http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?p=980345">here</a>'s a forum that probably has as much coverage on our ncl as we do here in BC. good to see so many people following our domestic cricket around the world. we also have a few BC members there too :)

you will learn more about shahzada if you read through the posts.

habfreak
December 13, 2006, 02:34 AM
Md. Sharif did pretty well too...I remember playing with both him and Ashraful in Dhanmondi Abahoni ground (Indoor) under Wahid sir. Even though Sharif is not the tallest or fastest..he has got good style and gets good bounce (Even on cement:))

Fazal
December 13, 2006, 11:35 AM
Yes... Who is this Shahzada?

Moreover does he have any siblings? If so, what are their names? I hope none of those names start with the letter 'H'.

akabir77
December 13, 2006, 11:52 AM
He is 4th son of King Abu bin sayed...

no just kidding. What was his parents thinking that he will become a prince? prince of what?

Again Fazal bhai that was a good one. you beat me to it. I was planning to write the same thing in a delicate way...

Mahir
December 13, 2006, 06:23 PM
Shahzada was also part of the BCB XI that toured India last year to play in the Duleep Trophy. He played in only one of the two matches, and was carted for 92 runs in 17 overs in the only innings he got to bowl. (BCB XI lost the match to East Zone by an innings and 149 runs). What an awful night that was... from all angles.

Rihaad The Man
December 13, 2006, 06:27 PM
Shahzada is a bowler , what Raqibul always talk about on Channel I :) but he never plays , it's Shahdat playing all the time though :) .

jeesh
December 15, 2006, 12:15 AM
Shahzada has been doing well for a few years now actually in the domestic circuit. I think he is very much medium fast bowler who maintains good line and length. And speaking of Sharif yeah he was a very impressive bowler. He was someone who landed the ball on the seam constantly. So there would obviously be bounce and movement. Plus he got the ball to skid which made him a lot quicker than what you would expect.