PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh V Scotland Highlights

carnthejackles
December 15, 2006, 12:12 AM
Lets make this the thread to put all clip of the 2 ODI series. Any clips will be much
appreciated.:)

fan_frm_the_uk
December 15, 2006, 08:09 AM
u must be jokin mate. there is no live telecast of the match, n u r thinking of the highlights???????????

Rihaad The Man
December 15, 2006, 08:13 AM
u must be jokin mate. there is no live telecast of the match, n u r thinking of the highlights???????????

I think , you know , he's only joiking :) .

akabir77
December 15, 2006, 09:51 AM
no one went to the stadium with thier camera phone or something???

moula
December 15, 2006, 03:24 PM
highlights dekhte chaile to aschorjo hobar kisu dekhina. BTV live na dekhaleo record korese. news clip of the game would be good if anyone can provide it. thanks

Mahir
December 15, 2006, 04:46 PM
highlights dekhte chaile to aschorjo hobar kisu dekhina. BTV live na dekhaleo record korese. news clip of the game would be good if anyone can provide it. thanks

you got it.

I havent got to watch any television since last night, but didnt any of the channels had a match report in the news ? Surely they have taken some video footage. Someone with a TV card just needs to capture the news report and upload it on the net.

Omio
December 15, 2006, 05:36 PM
I got a news clip.. but its look like moholla cricket..

anik
December 15, 2006, 09:00 PM
I got a news clip.. but its look like moholla cricket..

could u please still upload it?

Omio
December 15, 2006, 09:19 PM
<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/THR0ixSZFc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT></P>here we go--

Mahir
December 15, 2006, 10:04 PM
thanks omio, good job with the cell phone there as usual. did you see the news bulletin of ATN Bangla by any chance ? They seem to have a better video footage.

kalpurush
December 15, 2006, 10:39 PM

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote: By: Rihaad The Man:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by fan_frm_the_uk

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

My friends....pls. read carefully before make any comment about someone's post!
carnthejackles...mentioned about the 2nd ODI!!:-D

Farhad
December 15, 2006, 11:00 PM
To be fair, he said 2 ODI series. Not the second ODI specifically. I am also saddened that *some* people seem to treat newcomers in the site as "dunderheads". Carnthejackles didnt say anything wrong, actually im glad he opened the thread so that we could see the clip. Btw, Thanx Omio, gr8 job as usual...

Mahir
December 15, 2006, 11:17 PM
I am also saddened that *some* people seem to treat newcomers in the site as "dunderheads".

"Dunderhead" treatment for the newcomers in this site is definitely not a standard for BC Forums. :) and carnthejackles is not a newcomer here! He just hasnt posted all that often :)

Farhad
December 15, 2006, 11:47 PM
"Dunderhead" treatment for the newcomers in this site is definitely not a standard for BC Forums. :) and carnthejackles is not a newcomer here! He just hasnt posted all that often :)

Newcomer, low posts, same thing. People who have not come to the public eye. Still, I apreciate you putting the smiley faces there:-D :p Made me feel better, definately not a standard, but like i said, some people still do it. And, just curious, how did you know what "dunderhead" meant?I thought it was a pretty obscure term (thats why i used it:) )

Mahir
December 15, 2006, 11:56 PM
And, just curious, how did you know what "dunderhead" meant?I thought it was a pretty obscure term (thats why i used it:) )

am i getting some dunderhead treatment from you now ? /:) hehe... anyways, back to the topic matter of the thread : so have you got any clips for us ? :)

moula
December 16, 2006, 08:04 AM
thanks omio for your great work. we really appreciate it.

Sam
December 16, 2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks omio.
I appreciate your new avatar also. :)

Omio
December 16, 2006, 01:11 PM
I appreciate your new avatar also. :)
u wellcome,
I also like my new avatar...

roaring tigerz
December 16, 2006, 06:31 PM
BTV World Khela dekhabe? kono site a online khela stream korbe? keu janle doya koira bolen. dhonnobad

Omio
December 16, 2006, 07:37 PM
BTV World Khela dekhabe? kono site a online khela stream korbe? keu janle doya koira bolen. dhonnobad
apni ki sure?

tglover
December 17, 2006, 02:58 AM
thanks guys ... great efforts by all of you. please try to get some good highlights of the 2nd ODI too ... that'd be really great :) cheers

Mahir
December 17, 2006, 04:34 AM
all those interested in video clips of this series should keep an eye on this link (http://www.cricketeurope4.net/SCOTLAND/DATABASE/VIDEOZONE/about.shtml)

fan_frm_the_uk
December 17, 2006, 05:47 AM
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote: By: Rihaad The Man:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px outset; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px outset">Originally Posted by fan_frm_the_uk

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

My friends....pls. read carefully before make any comment about someone's post!
carnthejackles...mentioned about the 2nd ODI!!:-D

i request u to do the same(read carefully). read that post again, n u will definitely notice that the member was talkin about the 2 ODI series.. not the 2nd ODI only.

shamster
December 17, 2006, 08:39 AM
waiting for the 2nd ODI highlights :)

kalpurush
December 17, 2006, 11:56 AM
i request u to do the same(read carefully). read that post again, n u will definitely notice that the member was talkin about the 2 ODI series.. not the 2nd ODI only.

Yes Boss!.....I made the same mistake!My apology!!:)

kalpurush
December 17, 2006, 12:00 PM
omio bhai: Any clips for 2nd odi? Waiting like a Hawk!!

Omio
December 17, 2006, 02:00 PM
omio bhai: Any clips for 2nd odi? Waiting like a Hawk!!
Vai ache, tobe quality valo na...

Kabir
December 17, 2006, 02:27 PM
Vai ache, tobe quality valo na...

As long as we can see the ball, the bat, and a few human-like figures, it's good enough. Quality diye kichu hobe na. So please, bring it on :)

Omio
December 17, 2006, 02:53 PM
As long as we can see the ball, the bat, and a few human-like figures, it's good enough. Quality diye kichu hobe na. So please, bring it on :)
hahahahahaha.
ok let me upload to utube...

Omio
December 17, 2006, 02:53 PM
<OBJECT height=350 width=425>
&ampampampampnbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSkdW55CanN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>
Here we go-

akabir77
December 17, 2006, 04:18 PM
its not working :(

Omio
December 17, 2006, 05:44 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSkdW55CaJM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSkdW55CaJM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Kabir
December 17, 2006, 06:00 PM
Respect Omio...respect. Coolest BC fan for '06 candidate. Lets open a poll :D

Farhad
December 17, 2006, 06:10 PM
Respect Omio...respect. Coolest BC fan for '06 candidate. Lets open a poll :D

:-D Yeah....but its no use, we all already know the results...Great work again Omio

Sovik
December 17, 2006, 07:42 PM
thanks omio bhai

SMHasan
December 17, 2006, 10:26 PM
Oi beta Omio, oi kashita na dile mohabharat oshuddho hoie jeto ?:)

Tokyobreeze
December 17, 2006, 11:33 PM
Omio bhai, thanks a lot for your good work.Pls keep it up.

Rizvi
December 17, 2006, 11:43 PM
Guyz, Who are we going to play next? What's our schedule b4 the World Cup and what are the dates?

kalpurush
December 18, 2006, 12:56 AM
Many thanks...Omio bhai!

Omio
December 18, 2006, 08:32 AM
Oi beta Omio, oi kashita na dile mohabharat oshuddho hoie jeto ?:)

ota ami di nai,, arek jon chilo room e...lol

akabir77
December 18, 2006, 09:50 AM
thank OMIO. man some body from slip dropped mashes 3rd wkt. who was that stupid?

Omio
December 18, 2006, 10:19 AM
thank OMIO. man some body from slip dropped mashes 3rd wkt. who was that stupid?
Jonab habib...:-P