PDA

View Full Version : Six Things That Our Players Should Remember to Succeed in WC 07

BD-Shardul
December 15, 2006, 08:16 AM
:flag:
Six is an important number in cricket, so I think our players should remember the following six statements to succeed in the World Cup 2007.

(1) R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y and S-E-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y

Explanation: These two words must be remembered by our batsmen, especially by openers, Ash, Aftab, and Captain Hablu. They must play responsibly and sensibly.

(2) Oldies should deliver Goldies.

Explanation: We have a lot of respect for the seniors like Hablu, Mashud, and Rafique. However, if they want to respect us, they should deliver and only then their experience will be meaningful.

(3) Bowling and Fielding Should be overwhelmingly disciplined

Explanation: WC matches cannot be taken as granted. A single misfielding may take a match from us.

(4) Cricket should be the only business.

Explanation: Cricket and winning matches should be the only thought of the players, coach, physio, and officials.

(5) Players should be POSITIVE

Explanation: Positive means neither to start with a snails pace to keep wickets nor to start firing like Afridi from the beginning. In cricket positive means to play your natural game by keeping your head cool. Our team should look at Australia to understand the meaning of being positive.

(6) FAILURE is not an OPTION

Explanation: WC matches are like ‘Do or Die’, so……………..

If our players fail to remember these things, our chance to retain a place in super eight is unlikely, and then all our past improvements will certainly be overlooked by the cricket world.

NB: I am not new in BC, but its my maiden thread, so beyadobi map korben. Appreciate Comments.

Rihaad The Man
December 15, 2006, 08:43 AM
We need to remember more things .

An winning attitude ;

Using the do or die themes , if needed .

Fazal
December 15, 2006, 09:33 AM
Six things are too much for our oldies. With age.. brain start functioning slowly... Can we just come up with only one?

Kabir
December 15, 2006, 09:51 AM
Six things are too much for our oldies. With age.. brain start functioning slowly... Can we just come up with only one?

Yea...just have a winning attitude like this oldy:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41403000/jpg/_41403588_bushkhan_ap220.jpg