PDA

View Full Version : Where are these BD players?

zahid
December 15, 2006, 07:18 PM
Tareq Aziz
Mohammad Sharif
Bikash Ranjan Das
Mushfiqur Rahman

Are they still playing or retired?

Omio
December 15, 2006, 07:50 PM
Big question-
Where is Nafis Iqbal

Orion
December 15, 2006, 09:17 PM
Nafis kind of vanished from the spotlight. He showed promise in the beginning. I hope he scores a lot in domestic cricket and make his way back to the national team.

Omio
December 15, 2006, 09:21 PM
Nafis kind of vanished from the spotlight. He showed promise in the beginning. I hope he scores a lot in domestic cricket and make his way back to the national team.
I really feel sry for him...
and waiting for his returns..

akabir77
December 15, 2006, 10:17 PM
I remember a news while back that tariq aziz set fire on one girl who refused to marry him or some thing and got caught or fled not sure...
I though md sharif is playing with A team or this is a diff sharif?
Mushfiqur rahman plays ncl
not sure what happen to mr. das

TheWatcher
December 15, 2006, 11:33 PM
Tareq Aziz, Sharif, Mushfiq Babu- all still play in BD domestic circuit. Matter of fact Sharif is currently playing for BD A-team against Zimbabwe.

No idea what Bikas Ranjan is doing nowadays.

Tarek Aziz set fire on a girl ??? I remember Shafiuddin Ahmed got into some girl related problem or something like it, but never heard any such thing about Aziz.

Bancan
December 16, 2006, 12:09 AM
bring bak tapash. he is my fav bd player.

AsifTheManRahman
December 16, 2006, 12:35 AM
set fire on a girl? that's hardcore! he didn't look so dangerous though.

zia
December 16, 2006, 12:43 AM
set fire on a girl? that's hardcore! he didn't look so dangerous though.
Just because some one commented and that with doubt does not mean you have to beleive the story! Come on... wake up, dude!

Protic
December 16, 2006, 05:10 AM
Yeah the fire,girl,marry..bla bla thing was with Shafiuddin Ahmed Babu..and who cares? He was not even a NCL player.

Miraz
December 16, 2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah the fire,girl,marry..bla bla thing was with Shafiuddin Ahmed Babu..and who cares? He was not even a NCL player.

Dude, its was not a fire on a girl. It was an incident about a girl that's true but not so violent.

Babu played in NCL for two seasons and played 11 ODI for Bangladesh.

We should not speculate without knowing the proper incident.

Sam
December 16, 2006, 08:26 AM
The question is Where are these BD players
The answer is,
They have to come out strong enough in the domestic cricket to know, where they are, like Mohammad Sharif, who is playing for BD A right now.

akabir77
December 16, 2006, 11:02 AM
I am not 100% sure whether it was tariq but it happen infront of my UNI and I remeber becuase of that as that player was still in ntl team when he did that...it was alover the news people interviewed all national players like hablu and stuff to find out their comments. I think Durjoy was captain at that time or pilot.

zahid
December 16, 2006, 07:24 PM
Ok. Tnx guys.

So,

Mohammad Sharif - BD A Team
Mushfiqur Rahman - NCL

But, where are Bikash and Tarq Aziz?

Btw, remember Mojurul Islam??? Left hander Pacer? Where's he?

I am disappointed that Sharif is no more in Official National Team. Before Masharfe, ... or I think it was with Mashrafe ... he was the other good Pacer for our team. And so was Tareq Aziz.

Bikash had pace training in Australia too. So, he should be there too... at least in the A Team.

Don't really want to know about N. Iqbal. He had chances but he failed to produce. Averages around 20 ain't good enough.

Btw, it was Shafiuddin Ahmed who set the fire on his girlfriend , possibly cos she dumped him. It was in the news in BD. So, he's sill on the run - WANTED by Police :onethephone:

Omio
December 16, 2006, 07:31 PM
safaidiin got jailed for 5 years..

TheWatcher
December 16, 2006, 07:34 PM
Here (http://tigercricket.com/DomesticCalendar.aspx) is the TigerCricket domestic cricket section, you can see for yourself who is playing for what team.

uss01
December 16, 2006, 07:34 PM
what happened to the girl? did she recover?

shamster
December 16, 2006, 07:36 PM
Sharif I would like to see play cos I think he is a good pacer and good lower order batsman and an excellent fielder. He could be back up to Mash and Shahadat and Rasel. Tapash has a lot of work to do his batting is great but his economy rate is a worry !

shamster
December 16, 2006, 07:37 PM
oh another I really feel sorry for is Manjural Islam Rana he was excellent spinner but you have to give it to the Selectros who seeing what they saw in razzaq to pursue with him !

Ajfar
December 16, 2006, 07:41 PM
arre bhai apnara to onek boro akjon pace bowler kei miss kore felchn..where' is our VOLA.........

Omio
December 16, 2006, 07:45 PM
arre bhai apnara to onek boro akjon pace bowler kei miss kore felchn..where' is our VOLA.........
vola ekhn business kore..:confused:

zahid
December 17, 2006, 08:02 AM
safaidiin got jailed for 5 years..

Ooooh... didn't know.

zahid
December 17, 2006, 08:21 AM
Thanks, TheWatcher.

So,

Tareq Aziz - Chittagong Div.

Monjurul Islam - Khulna Div.

Alok Kapali - Sylhet Div.

Tapash Baisya - Sylhet Div.

Hasibul Hossain Shanto - Sylhet Div.

Nazmul Hossain - Sylhet Div.

Mushfiqur Rahman - Rajshahi Div.

Al Shahriar Rokon - Dhaka Div.

Md. Sharif - Dhaka Div.

Talha Jubair - Dhaka Div.

---------------------------------

Akram Khan - DOHS sports club

Khaled Mahmud - DOHS sports club

Javed Omar - Partex Group

Niamur Rashid - Abahani

Btw, wtf? Jayasuriya, Sangakkara, Tikolo, Taibu plays in our NCL?

But, where r Shariar Hossain Bidyut, Mehrab Hossain Snr. ? :hairpull:

zahid
December 17, 2006, 08:32 AM