PDA

View Full Version : shariar: stop throwing away your wicket!!!

bengaltiger
December 15, 2006, 07:31 PM
hi guys, finals coming up but will always have time bd cricket :D

what's up with sn? he's always on the 30ish zone and then gets out. he has to learn how to convert those into 50s. just a matter of tempermant...

kaisermatin
December 15, 2006, 07:44 PM
he has the ability...to make consecutive 100s.

Rihaad The Man
December 16, 2006, 05:04 AM
Too much pressure for him in the beginning to bat with Mehrab as Mehrab is too slow . So , he has to go on but If he plays some great shots in a given day then Nafees will make another 100 for sure , it's may be in the world cup :) , you never know .

Sam
December 16, 2006, 05:21 AM
Hitting regular fifties with few tons should be his aim. I've also marked, that for last few matches he is not concentrating on his batting, as he did it in his early matches.
During the 1st ODI against Scots, it appeared to me that, he was supporting Aftab to have a higher score.
However, a regular 35~36 will rise our brows, of course.

bengaltiger
December 16, 2006, 09:33 PM
world cup is the perfect time to score a lightening century, we gotta beat two heavy weights--india and srilanka--to advance to the second round without any doubt.

Rihaad The Man
December 16, 2006, 09:40 PM
world cup is the perfect time to score a lightening century, we gotta beat two heavy weights--india and srilanka--to advance to the second round without any doubt.

Just add England & Pakistan as well with it :) .

bengaltiger
December 16, 2006, 11:44 PM
Just add England & Pakistan as well with it :) .

i think we are playing only india, sri lanka and bermuda in our round. top two advances to the next one. so if we beat them, we are in ::wishful thinking::