PDA

View Full Version : most imporoved player 05-07

shamz
December 17, 2006, 12:20 PM
i think the most improved bangladeshi player in the last two year is aftab ahmed, in one way he have not been dropped from bangladesh team not that much.another reason is for he make an average score every match. who do you think is the most improved player in 05-07 and why

roi
December 17, 2006, 12:28 PM
I would not say SN as improved player for 05-07. He started his career on 05yr. So Aftab is. Masrafe is my best choice for this selection.

Omio
December 17, 2006, 02:11 PM
Masrafee.......

kaisermatin
December 17, 2006, 02:26 PM
this voting is too biased. you should include all the national players.

Kabir
December 17, 2006, 02:30 PM
Shamz with his great polling ideas...great poll shamz. You can soon start using the pol(l/e) somewhere.

I agree with roi, it has be someone who has played before '05. So it's Mash...by default. Ash got smashed.

TheWatcher
December 17, 2006, 03:12 PM
My pick is Abdur Razzak, whose name is not listed in the poll, wierd.

layperson
December 17, 2006, 10:37 PM
This poll is one of the better ones from Shamz bhai except that he should have added more options. Keep trying Shamz bhai you will get there one day !!!!

Protic
December 17, 2006, 10:51 PM
HELL YEAH ABDUR RAZZAK !!
Mash was always our pace master..i mean he always had the talent..and provided blows.
But Razzak..damn... he has improved!Razzak used to come rarely in the team..and get smashed by the opposition..and boom..gone for another month.I remember how badly hasibul hossain and abdur razzak were smashed all over the field by sehwag,yuvraj in the last odi vs india after we defeated them in the 2nd.
And now ..even Aussies plays Razzak with care.
Razzak has improved his economy..average..strike rate..and took a lot of wickets.

zakirc
December 18, 2006, 01:18 AM
Good idea for a poll but the options are too limited. Of course Razzak should be in the choices, so should Rasel & Shahadat be. By the way, does "Most improved player between 05-07" necessarily mean the players needs to be playing from before 05? I thought someone who debuted in 05 is also included.

Miraz
December 18, 2006, 07:20 AM

Watcher, that's natural :)

I think you understand why ;)

TheWatcher
December 18, 2006, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

Watcher, that's natural :)

I think you understand why ;)
Oh, I failed to notice that shamz is the thread opener, silly me :doh: