PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2007 - Who is Going?

crazyisland
December 21, 2006, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone. Just wanted to find out who from this forum are going to watch the world cup in March / April 2007 in Caribbean.
</ST1:p
I will be in Trinidad from March 16 through March 26 to watch the Bangladesh games. I have already bought the game and plane ticket. However, I have not booked any hotel in Trinidad </ST1:pyet. I was wondering if anyone else going to Trinidad and if you do please let me know where you staying. Any suggestions on where to stay at reasonable price ($50-$100) will help.
<O:p</O:p

It would be great if 4/5 of us can share a room in a decent hotel (I won’t mind sleeping on the carpet :)) close to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/<st1:City>Port of Spain</st1:City>. All I am looking for a place to crash. I will share the room & board expenses.

Omio
December 21, 2006, 04:59 PM
Hello everyone. Just wanted to find out who from this forum are going to watch the world cup in March / April 2007 in Caribbean.
</ST1:p
I will be in Trinidad from March 16 through March 26 to watch the BTrinidad </ST1:pyet. I was wondering if anyone else going to Trinidad and if you do please let me know where you staying.
<O:p</O:p

It would be great if 4/5 of us can share a room in a decent hotel (I won’t mind sleeping on the carpet :)) close to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/<st1:City>Port of Spain</st1:City>. All I am looking for a place to crash. I will share the room & board expenses.
I really wanna to go..
but how come i get ticket,
did u buy ticket or not?

JamesBond
December 21, 2006, 05:59 PM
Hey

I will be in landing in Barbados on March 15 then my friend Tony has arranged a boat cruise( thanks to his dad's love boat ;-) ) to St. Lucia on 16th. So I will be catching up with you guys on March 17 at big match Bangladesh vs. India. We can meet up there and have some beer during the match.. what do you say?

layperson
December 21, 2006, 11:33 PM
Man the ticket prices are so cheap !!!!! I just checked out the world cup website. Can someone give me an idea about the flight cost from Toronto to T&T( trinidad and tobago) ?

crazyisland
December 22, 2006, 09:31 AM
Man the ticket prices are so cheap !!!!! I just checked out the world cup website. Can someone give me an idea about the flight cost from Toronto to T&T( trinidad and tobago) ?

I bought it for around 700 dollars from Dallas to Trinidad. 2 months ago it was around 450 but I thought it was too early to buy. :hairpull:

roi
December 22, 2006, 11:57 AM
I am going to Trinidad on 16th march and will leave 26th march.........Cheers!

crazyisland
December 22, 2006, 01:00 PM
I am going to Trinidad on 16th march and will leave 26th march.........Cheers!
Hello Roi, where are you staying? Have you booked the hotel yet? I am trying arrange my room and board there. I am also going there on the 16th and leaving on the 26th.

roi
December 22, 2006, 01:37 PM
Hello Roi, where are you staying? Have you booked the hotel yet? I am trying arrange my room and board there. I am also going there on the 16th and leaving on the 26th.
I haven't did it yet.Will do it within this X'mas and new year vacation. ANybody have already booked hotel by internet? Any recomendation?
1. And how about visa?
http://www.caricomimpacs.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=38
This Site says to get special visa for WC'07 for designed places. ANybody have any idea?
2. Why don't we list up those who visiting Port-of-spain on that time. Mordaretods, could take some steps to list up? Let me know if i can help you in any way.
3. We should arange some sort of gathering or party to celebrate Ban'S win/lose. How is that?
4. Should we come to some banner like 'burmy army' or like this?

These are my raw idea.
Lets make it to some concrite idea and do it.
May be we can set some temporary page/section for WC preparetions.
I can do whatever we need to do it.

N.S. Please overlook my spell mistakes.