PDA

View Full Version : Chorer Mukher Dhormer Kotha Sobhai Nai

DJ Sahastra
December 24, 2006, 06:35 PM
Okay, now that i got your attention, just wanted to congratulate you guys for splendid victories against Kenya, Zimbabwe and Scotland.

I had taken exile from Cricket and Cricket news following India's pitiful performance until someone woke me up and said we managed to win something! So had to brush up quite a few happenings from the world of cricket and found out that BD team has improved in leaps and bounds.

All praise to you die-hard fans for supporting and standing by your team through the lows and high. The results have started to come!

Congratulations once again.

Out here at my 'Pabna Residence', it's time for our roll-call. So gotto go. /:)

Added Later:

For a few Trance fans on the forum, here is a cut from my recent liveset. The cut is about 40 min long with some good trance tunes. Feel free to download it. If prompted for login/password, use login = dj_induscreed@yahoo.com and password=induscreed

Enjoy.

http://download.yousendit.com/C21E81B8707AD423

BD Tigers
December 24, 2006, 06:47 PM
didn't understand your thread title tho...

DJ Sahastra
December 24, 2006, 06:54 PM
Hmm ... then maybe i didn't write something right. I thought that just about sounded right - i recall that from someone's post like from past.

Nonetheless, here is what i think it should mean (don't shoot me if i am wrong).

"Talks of righteousness coming out of a thief's mouth doesn't quote sound right".

I just used the phrase to catch some attention. Maybe i missed something.

billah
December 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
(Here we go...)

Hey DJ, welcome back :)

Sam
December 25, 2006, 05:23 AM

I just used the phrase to catch some attention. Maybe i missed something.
You don't need any special phrase to attract our attention. Your name or simply DJ is enough for that. :-D