PDA

View Full Version : Help for PDA

Omio
January 6, 2007, 12:01 PM
Recently I got one PDA from my network provider, and Its model is- SPV M3100.
This is wirless enable,
But main problem is I couldnt get connected with my PDA and Wirless Router.After putting the wep key it says connecting but after a few miniute nothing happen..
Can somebody help me..

Hatebreed
January 6, 2007, 02:29 PM
Have you entered the SSID and stuff correctly? Also make sure your router is configured to accept connection from new devices.

Omio
January 6, 2007, 08:30 PM
Finaly I get connected with my router and able to browse net, but when i go to youtube.com then i couldnt watch any video, it says javascrtift of or older flash player,
i installed flash player but still i couldnt able to watch youtube video,
need help..

Kabir
January 7, 2007, 01:51 AM
I never tried YouTube on PDA, but WML (similar to HTML) is the language you need for mobile devices. Are you sure trying to watch YouTube isn't pushing it to the limits?

Hatebreed
January 7, 2007, 03:55 AM
Mobile devices don't have the latest flash required to play Youtube or similar videos. Even if it did, there wouldn't be enough memory to keep the page running.

Omio
January 7, 2007, 06:42 AM
ohhh, so I cant watch youtube video on pda,
very bad news for me,,
i try to listen some online music over there like(banglamusic.com),
but i couldnt, it says u need to install real player and I install thet but i failed..
so many limitataion ...

Kabir
January 7, 2007, 03:49 PM
Well mobile devices are still in its infancy. You gotta give it some time to mature. Now that WML has been formalized, and languages like JME (Java Mobile Edition) are out, things will soon start to take shape. Until then, it'll only be a bowl of spaghetti which smells very bad.