PDA

View Full Version : Multimedia updated

Ehsan
January 8, 2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks to Sami who uploaded the files into the server after I sent him the videos in England (back in december when I was not in Toronto ).

The recent inclusions to multimedia are:
Bangladesh Vs Srilanka 2nd ODI - BD's historic win
Kenya in Bangladesh: 2nd ODI and 4th ODI presentation
Bangladesh in Zimbabwe: 2nd ODI News highlights, Sahadat Hossain's Hattrick, Nafees' Maiden ODI Century, 5th ODI Highlights
Bangladesh in Kenya: 3rd ODI and presentation
ICC Champions Trophy 2006: BD Vs SL, BD Vs Zimb, S Nafees' 123Hope, this will remind you of some good memories of Bangladesh Cricket in 2006. A very successful year for BD after being put into the elite league.

Cheers!

kalpurush
January 8, 2007, 07:20 PM
Simply great, Ehsan bhai. Our thanks to you and Sami bhai.

Shehwar
January 8, 2007, 07:25 PM
Fantastic! Thanks a million to the Mods! Really do appreciate it. I was wondering if I can be of any help in uploading files as well. I have internet 24/7 and I would love to upload more files if required but I dont have any clips though. I'm sure someone out there has Bulbul's 145 which is so Historic and where it all started. That could be a valuable inclusion. Thanks once again.

Tokyobreeze
January 9, 2007, 06:47 AM
Thanks as always.The active attitude of BC moderators are just one of the great things we enjoy here!

bdbazar_com
January 9, 2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks Ehsan. not a bad idea to upload them to youtube or google video so it wont kill bandwidth for banglacricket server. I'm trying to do that for my site and so far I got about 100 clips so users dont need to go to youtube to find them

Omio
January 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks Ehsan. not a bad idea to upload them to youtube or google video so it wont kill bandwidth for banglacricket server. I'm trying to do that for my site and so far I got about 100 clips so users dont need to go to youtube to find them
bd bazar vai,
it u wud b more better if u upload that on youtube, coz youtube is more popular rather then desi flicker..
i saw some of ur video in youtube..

Tigers_eye
January 9, 2007, 02:31 PM
Thank you Ehsan and Sami. More free time to both Mods, go Gators!!

Carte Blanche
January 9, 2007, 03:17 PM
Lots of videos there I missed before. Thanks a million for updating them. I was stuck with youtube searches before this.

SMHasan
January 9, 2007, 07:58 PM
I think I got few videos it's somewhere in my external hard drive. If Ehsan bhai or Sami bhai can put those in the multimedia section then I can try sending them. Anyway, good efforts, so thanks a bunch.

bdbazar_com
January 10, 2007, 12:18 AM
bd bazar vai,
it u wud b more better if u upload that on youtube, coz youtube is more popular rather then desi flicker..
i saw some of ur video in youtube..

All of our video are from youTube, since its not easy to find all video you are looking for, we are just placing them in one place so if you are looking Bangladeshi cricket clips you can find them in one place. Banglacricket can do same I think

Sami
January 10, 2007, 12:20 AM
I think I got few videos it's somewhere in my external hard drive. If Ehsan bhai or Sami bhai can put those in the multimedia section then I can try sending them. Anyway, good efforts, so thanks a bunch.

Hasan Bhai,

I would be more than happy to upload the multimedia clips that you have. Please tell me a way which will suit you to send me the files.

gunda
January 14, 2007, 02:29 PM
anyone got the video of ashraful test debut 100 against srilanka?

bdbazar_com
January 14, 2007, 02:51 PM
anyone got the video of ashraful test debut 100 against srilanka?

I dont think anyone has that, I been looking for this a long time

SMHasan
January 14, 2007, 10:12 PM
Sami bhai

Check your hotmail inbox.

arafath79
January 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
Sri vs Bd clip 3 is the wrong one. It's not the Bd's victory clip !!

Ehsan
February 20, 2007, 12:13 PM
New additions have been made to the multimedia. BD Vs Zimb 3rd ODI batting and bowling is now available in the videos section. It was the BD's tour of Zimbabwe in August 2006.

Thanks to SM Hasan for providing the video.

Cheers!

Ehsan

bdbazar_com
March 11, 2007, 10:39 PM
anyone has another other source for latest BD cricket clips

shaoun
March 11, 2007, 10:48 PM
let me know how i can watch bangladesh matches for the world cup.

Ishtiaque
March 11, 2007, 11:16 PM
yo man [] are selling the stream for

taklima_naj
March 13, 2007, 08:14 PM
Can anybody tell me pls how can i download ASF,XVid and divd files . I have real player, but still cant download this type of files. Pls inform me what and how I can install require softwae to see those video files

Thanks

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 08:34 PM
Can anybody tell me pls how can i download ASF,XVid and divd files . I have real player, but still cant download this type of files. Pls inform me what and how I can install require softwae to see those video files

Thanks
Install vlc player from here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Ehsan
March 13, 2007, 09:48 PM
taklima,

You can also download the codecs that's provided in the video subsection to watch XVid, etc. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download the codecs, install them and you should be good.

Hope that helps.

gatekeeper
March 13, 2007, 11:25 PM
Good job, thanks. I would love to see the ODI win over India though.

taklima_naj
March 14, 2007, 10:02 AM
taklima,

You can also download the codecs that's provided in the video subsection to watch XVid, etc. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download the codecs, install them and you should be good.

Hope that helps.