PDA

View Full Version : Highlights- England v Australia 20/20

Omio
January 9, 2007, 01:22 PM
I watched the match, it was quite entertaining.
Here the highlights-
Click here (http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid412929772/bctid412469977)

Hatebreed
January 9, 2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks Omio.

That was a funny match, Australia made England look like a school team. Nonetheless a very entertaining match.

Omio
January 9, 2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks Omio.

That was a funny match, Australia made England look like a school team. Nonetheless a very entertaining match.
Hmmm rite,
but I like to watch marmar kat kat batting..:saint:

Sovik
January 9, 2007, 02:17 PM
cameron white will be a great asset for australia.

gatekeeper
January 9, 2007, 02:48 PM
Great batting by Gilchrist, good quality video........thanks Omio.

Carte Blanche
January 9, 2007, 03:14 PM
Thanks Omio.

Remember when the Pommies regained the Ashes the year before? All that parade and big words about how this is the beginning of a new era. Hah! Now they're back to square one :) It sucks though because I was rooting for England :-/

Hatebreed
January 9, 2007, 04:43 PM
Remember when the Pommies regained the Ashes the year before? All that parade and big words about how this is the beginning of a new era. Hah! Now they're back to square one :) It sucks though because I was rooting for England :-/

It sucks because they are beaten so comprehensively, almost makes me feel sorry for them. I was hoping for a fight, but this is just sad. :sigh:

Australia is cruising above the skies. If only Bangladesh could bring them down in a 20/20! :-D

Tigers_eye
January 9, 2007, 04:57 PM
Australia is cruising above the skies... :-D
I beg to defer. Aus is cruising in 25,000 ft , Eng is using a submarine. :)

Hatebreed
January 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
I beg to defer. Aus is cruising in 25,000 ft , Eng is using a submarine. :)

I didn't mention anything about England "cruising".... Isn't 25,000ft in the skies? /:)

Mahir
January 9, 2007, 05:22 PM
Isnt Australia sick of playing England yet ? Oh wait, the Commonwealth Bank Cup is still to come... I have a gut feeling that Australia will lose the very first match they play next against any opponent other than England. The Kiwis should help my feeling become a reality!

gatekeeper
January 9, 2007, 05:33 PM
I think this new Aussie uniform is pretty good or maybe I got tired of looking at the old yellow ones. Is this their new ODI uniform or just for 20/20 matches? Anyone?

Tigers_eye
January 9, 2007, 05:35 PM
I didn't mention anything about England "cruising".... Isn't 25,000ft in the skies? /:)
Technicality!! In the sky, above sky. I am loving it though. The More Eng loses the closer they come to BD.

Alien
January 10, 2007, 05:12 AM
Isnt Australia sick of playing England yet ? Oh wait, the Commonwealth Bank Cup is still to come... I have a gut feeling that Australia will lose the very first match they play next against any opponent other than England. The Kiwis should help my feeling become a reality!

I too had that feeling. Australia may have been slightly weakened playing the same minnows for almost 2 months. Facing Kiwis may become a bit of a shock.

Alien
January 10, 2007, 05:14 AM
Technicality!! In the sky, above sky. I am loving it though. The More Eng loses the closer they come to BD.

Sure, but BD ain't going up, definitely above any of the test teams. So that doesn't console me at all.