PDA

View Full Version : Zia bhai - where is the 20/20 final video?

pagol-chagol
January 12, 2007, 12:10 PM
Many of us are still eagerly waiting to watch the swashbuckling batting of Imtiaz, Zunaed and Nadif (again).

kalpurush
January 12, 2007, 12:31 PM
Yes!...we are waiting like "Shakun" for the video clip!

billah
January 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
Yes, some people are even calling me to put up urgent requests for it, man. Le't get on with it.

:)

pagol-chagol
January 12, 2007, 04:05 PM
Mods - please email him.

zia
January 12, 2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry, brothers. I could not copy from the DVR to a PC. Shame on me! My apology for not delivering as promised.

pagol-chagol
January 12, 2007, 04:44 PM
Sorry, brothers. I could not copy from the DVR to a PC. Shame on me! My apology for not delivering as promised.

Is it possible for you to copy it from DVR to a cassette?

zia
January 12, 2007, 05:05 PM
Is it possible for you to copy it from DVR to a cassette?

I guess that's possible. But to save my embarrassment I have contacted my nephew in Dhaka who has some connection with Chaneel I. Let's see if he can be of any help. I called Dish Network and they said it is not possible to copy to a PC now though the DVR came with a USB port which accoridng to them is non functional! I really don't know what they are talking about.

Omio
January 12, 2007, 05:21 PM
I watched the HL in one of my frnds PC,And I record it on my mobile, because of the quality of the video I delete that.

Braveheart
January 12, 2007, 06:16 PM
i wish you had a dvdwriter that can hook up to dvrs. My panasonic is DMR-es20 is great for that. I hooked it up with my tivo and burn things on dvds whenever I like. :) Hope you will get one too, Zia bhai.

billah
January 12, 2007, 07:27 PM
If you give me a VHS tape, I can easily copy to a DVD from tape or vise versa. Lemme know if I can help.

TheWatcher
January 12, 2007, 08:12 PM
People who missed the match, watch this Langer-White (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5342172460737182638&q=twenty20) partnership to get a feel (although Imtiaz is not as powerfull as Cam White and the DHOS bowling was crapier).

zia
January 13, 2007, 02:27 PM
I searched all the forums on this and none know how to copy from Dish DVR 625 to PC. Since Dish DRV programs are encripted the VHS option is out of way (I learnt this from a techy forum)! Come on guys, some one must have an answer to this.

Omio
January 13, 2007, 02:33 PM
I searched all the forums on this and none know how to copy from Dish DVR 625 to PC. Since Dish DRV programs are encripted the VHS option is out of way (I learnt this from a techy forum)! Come on guys, some one must have an answer to this.
Be more specific,
tell me the software name if u know the name..

zia
January 13, 2007, 03:35 PM
Simple. I have recoreded program on my Dish DVR 625. I want to download them to a PC hard drive. Dish said it's not possible at this time. I have usb port on the DVR. So, I am thinking its possible to download to a PC. At this time its more of a hardward issue. I wrote to Channel I to telecast the MSC vs ODOHS 20/20 match highlights. You guys should do it too. May be they will do it.

billah
January 13, 2007, 04:15 PM
People who missed the match, watch this Langer-White (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5342172460737182638&q=twenty20) partnership to get a feel (although Imtiaz is not as powerfull as Cam White and the DHOS bowling was crapier).

They had some fun at this small ground. Mirpur ground is much bigger than this, besides, our two lads are much much younger, smaller frame, and played against a bowling attack that is every bit world class.

TheWatcher
January 13, 2007, 05:58 PM
They had some fun at this small ground. Mirpur ground is much bigger than this, besides, our two lads are much much younger, smaller frame, and played against a bowling attack that is every bit world class.
May be you are right. White actually got his century through sheer power. But look at the poise and quality in Langer's batting, something that I found similar about Junaid and Imtiaz's batting in that match (btw, both of our boys are physically bigger than Langer, I believe).

SMHasan
January 13, 2007, 10:18 PM
Zia bhai: Is it possible for you to take the HDD out of the DVR and connect it to the PC through USB? If yes then take it out and connect it to the PC, if you cannot connect the hard drive through USB then connect the DVR HD to PC the way you connect your hard drive to the PC.

Nasif
January 13, 2007, 10:58 PM
Zia bhai: Is it possible for you to take the HDD out of the DVR and connect it to the PC through USB? If yes then take it out and connect it to the PC, if you cannot connect the hard drive through USB then connect the DVR HD to PC the way you connect your hard drive to the PC.

Dish DVR data is encrypted and won't work.

Only way to get video is to play it on your TV and use a computer's video capture card (or USB video capture device) to save video on computer.

Braveheart
January 14, 2007, 12:02 AM
panasonic DMR-es20 is only $90 in amazon. Anybody who does not want to get too technical about capturing videos from dvr and Tivo, this is the best tool. It is very easy to use. You just run your dish signal through this device and you can copy anything from your dvr.

pagol-chagol
January 22, 2007, 01:54 PM
Any news on this front?