PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh Aint Serious

gunda
January 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
bangladesh cricket team are nothing but money hungry idiots,they play for the money and not for the country. look at them they dont take the cricket seriously they show no heart,they hardly win matches i mean come on,its imbarrassing to watch'em play. i mean i ask myself 1 question? why is bangladesh crap at everything? they got a chance to improve our image in the world with cricket, and what do they do? they lose every single match , and the matches that they do win is by fluke or against weaker teams. plz dont get me wrong am a hardcore bangali cricket fan i stay up early mornings to watch bd matches but as usual they lose, so what am i supposed to think? have you seen the way they bat? even my 5 year old nephew can bat better than them.. it's disgraceful.. to me it's simple bangladesh cricket teams got no heart, no passion.. they should sack habibul bashar, he might be a nice guy but the guy can't even bat.. and he's the bangladesh captain. and khaled mashud i like the guy he's cheeky and a good wicket keeper but his a disgrace with the bat.. aftab hamed is a good hitter but gives away his wicket quicker than a light.. ashraful when i saw his performece against england i was impressed but it was short lived the guy is unconsistent..syed rasel who the hell is he? medium pace? my arss.. no batsmen gonna get scared with his crap pace. and sakibul hasan have you seen the guys face? it makes me sick.. he's a defensive player who scores run slower than a turtle.i could carry on and on.. but i dont wannna, cuz am a bangali after all. but it's time to be hard on those so called players and tell them that they playing for this great country of ours,when they put the bangladesh shirt on, they not just playing cricket they playing for all the people of bangladesh and all the countrys hope lies with them.
and 1 final soulution.. shariar nafees shoud be bangladesh captain. no more being soft its time to be hard and let the players no that if you dont perform your sacked! am tired of seeing us lose everytime it's time we make our voices heard.

capslock
January 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
I had Singapore style Chicken Fried Rice for lunch today, it was 5.99 canadian, following that I had coffee from Tim Horton's.

AsifTheManRahman
January 14, 2007, 12:47 PM
I had Singapore style Chicken Fried Rice for lunch today, it was 5.99 canadian, following that I had coffee from Tim Horton's.

i tried shooting some of my noodles off my wrist. didn't happen :(

didn't know you lived in the ugly twin of the USA. whereabouts?

chinaman
January 14, 2007, 12:47 PM
As a fan, you have a duty to perform as well. Please be civil and thoughtful. Thanks.

Fazal
January 14, 2007, 12:48 PM
even my 5 year old nephew can bat better than them.. .

Whats his name? Can I have his autograph please.... Pllllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeee !!!!

Hatebreed
January 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
First of all, try to write in paragraphs. Your wall of BS gave me a headache.

World-class players don't grow on trees. You're somewhat right about Bashar and Pilot, because they are the most experienced yet performing below par. I'd like to see them both go, but after the WC and for good. I don't think there is a better captain than Bashar, Shahriar is not ready to take all that responsibility so soon.

Aftab is a good hitter and scores runs when we need it. His hitting abilities is what contributed to several of our major wins. Ashraful has disappointed us all, tell us something we don't know already.

As for Rasel, the guy hardly gets to play. His pace may not be exciting by your standard, he's capable of giving us an early breakthrough. Have you seen his performance in SL?

What's wrong with Sakib's face? Do you judge players by their looks? He's been the promising emerging player last year. He plays his shots correctly, has a decent strike-rate and bowls pretty good also. He's still young and inexperienced but you probably expect him to be Gilchrist?

I'll assume you're still going through a phase. Don't make silly comments like your 5 year old nephew can do better. If you don't know how to criticise sensibly nobody will take your arguement seriously here.

TheWatcher
January 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
My advise- don't feed a troll.

layperson
January 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
Dont worry mate I am with you. Keep em coming. More posts and more stories about your nephew man. Maybe your nephew might become famous like Boycott's mom some day.

But Bradar I am a bit intimidated by your nick.

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:03 PM
listen am telling it like it is ok.
i agree world class players don't grow on a tree,but how long we gona wait?
we hardly get passed the qualifyers.
tell me when something? when have we been in a major tournament?
answer never, and about sakibul he's crap ok he might be of a use in test
cricket but in not odi. it's ppl like you that's living in fantasy and think sakib and rasel are ok but in reality we know that they are not.
we gota make change and move forward and not be scared to make changes.
cuz if we don't than we gona remain where we are for ever.

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:05 PM
Dont worry mate I am with you. Keep em coming. More posts and more stories about your nephew man. Maybe your nephew might become famous like Boycott's mom some day.

But Bradar I am a bit intimidated by your nick.

listen that was just a phrase brother.
u get my point don't u..

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
watch i guarantee in 2007 world cup bangladesh gona lose to india and srilanka
and win bermuda. i know the score even before the world cup started cuz bd is predictable like last year.
srilanka and india are too good for bd.

layperson
January 14, 2007, 01:20 PM
listen am telling it like it is ok.
i agree world class players don't grow on a tree,but how long we gona wait?
we hardly get passed the qualifyers.
tell me when something? when have we been in a major tournament?
answer never, and about sakibul he's crap ok he might be of a use in test
cricket but in not odi. it's ppl like you that's living in fantasy and think sakib and rasel are ok but in reality we know that they are not.
we gota make change and move forward and not be scared to make changes.
cuz if we don't than we gona remain where we are for ever.

OK if I take your points to be valid then there remains one question. What do you suggest the BCB do now ? Do you have any players in mind that should be in the team right now instead of the names you mentioned in your post?

HereWeGo
January 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
Are u serious....??!?!?!?!

This is my assumptions abt u...
1) u r either only a teen or someone whos above 70 years
2) if u r middle aged and married than u must have had a fight with ur wife and need someplace to dump ur frustation.

If neither of the above than i have one message for u

PLEASE GROW UP....

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:30 PM
OK if I take your points to be valid then there remains one question. What do you suggest the BCB do now ? Do you have any players in mind that should be in the team right now instead of the names you mentioned in your post?

OK simple dav watmoore should be shacked cuz his too soft,
we need a tough coach who's got passion and is enthuasiastic
about cricket.
then we need to bring some youngsters to the squad who's got
that extra energy and talent that we need.
the bcb or coach need to sit down with players like ashraful and aftab alone
and disccuss problems etc.
i think with alittle bit of training and talking ashraful and aftab
should be ok.
the players i put in squad are: shariar,ashraful,aftab,shahdat,javed omar,mosrafe
and then they should bring some youngsters for the rest of squad.

kalpurush
January 14, 2007, 01:30 PM
Whats his name? Can I have his autograph please.... Pllllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeee !!!!

Originally Posted by gunda

Fazal bhai: Pls. request Mr. gunda for one autograph for me too!

And I have a proposal too!!
My niece is 4 years old and can bat better them as well!!!
Tader modhe ki "setu-bondhon" kora jay? Or ma khub khushi hobey tahole!:-D

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:32 PM
Are u serious....??!?!?!?!

This is my assumptions abt u...
1) u r either only a teen or someone whos above 70 years
2) if u r middle aged and married than u must have had a fight with ur wife and need someplace to dump ur frustation.

If neither of the above than i have one message for u

PLEASE GROW UP....

dude enuff said just watch t.v when bd plays.. then tell me am i serious!

Farhad
January 14, 2007, 01:34 PM
I dont understand where all of this came from??What made you come out and speak out??A recent poor performance?? And why in the world did you insult Sakibs face, based on that, sachin and brian lara have got to be the worst players in the world.

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by gunda

Fazal bhai: Pls. request Mr. gunda for one autograph for me too!

And I have a proposal too!!
My niece is 4 years old and can bat better them as well!!!
Tader modhe ki "setu-bondhon" kora jay? Or ma khub khushi hobey tahole!:-D

:-D i'll give it a thought

capslock
January 14, 2007, 01:36 PM
i tried shooting some of my noodles off my wrist. didn't happen :(

didn't know you lived in the ugly twin of the USA. whereabouts?

haha, ugly twin? Hardly? I quite like it so far. Just arrived about a week ago, I am doing an MA at the University of Toronto.

Navarene
January 14, 2007, 01:43 PM
Is another SS in the making?:confused:

PS. welcome on board, gunda :)

gunda
January 14, 2007, 01:51 PM
Is another SS in the making?:confused:

PS. welcome on board, gunda :)
thankS NAV:-D

akabir77
January 14, 2007, 03:03 PM
and win bermuda. i know the score even before the world cup started cuz bd is predictable like last year.

So what do u think they will start playing like a pro all of a sudden? Every thing takes time.. do us some favor and study the history of cricket...

billah
January 14, 2007, 06:04 PM
thankS NAV:-D

[বাংলা]গুন্ডা বাবাজিঃ আপণি কি বাংলাদেশী?[/বাংলা]

Miraz
January 14, 2007, 06:17 PM
Dada babu hotath kore Bangladesh nie eto chintito keno? :confused:

Mohiul
January 14, 2007, 06:37 PM

chamcha-dada, chamchami chere jokhon nijeder kotha nijeder moto kore bolte shikhba tobe amon kotha bolte ashbe. Tai bolchi, age amader kache theke shikho kibhabe nijeder kotha bolte hoy. Porer kotha ar koto kal bolba???????

L-) L-) L-) L-)

IanW
January 14, 2007, 06:42 PM
Someone wrote

"syed rasel who the hell is he? medium pace? my arss.. no batsmen gonna get scared with his crap pace. "

Glenn McGrath sure scared a lot of batsman in his career with his pure, raw, unadulterated speed. And that Stuart Clarke - he can really burn them in.

I dont care if a fast-medium bowler scares batsmen. What I care about is that they can bowl to hit the top of the off stump consistently.

Ian Whitchurch

billah
January 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
[বাংলা]আরেক সারকাস শুরু হইল।...।
[/বাংলা]

ialbd
January 14, 2007, 07:17 PM
uff one of 'those' threads.... [abar post korlam kon dukkhe]

kalpurush
January 14, 2007, 07:20 PM
Someone wrote

"syed rasel who the hell is he? medium pace? my arss.. no batsmen gonna get scared with his crap pace. "

Glenn McGrath sure scared a lot of batsman in his career with his pure, raw, unadulterated speed. And that Stuart Clarke - he can really burn them in.

I dont care if a fast-medium bowler scares batsmen. What I care about is that they can bowl to hit the top of the off stump consistently.

Ian Whitchurch

Ditto:up: :-D

kalpurush
January 14, 2007, 07:22 PM
[বাংলা]আরেক সারকাস শুরু হইল।...।
[/বাংলা]

Made in Jinjira?!;)

billah
January 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
bangladesh cricket team are nothing but money hungry idiots,they play for the money and not for the country. (/quote]

It's our money, don't worry about it.

look at them they dont take the cricket seriously they show no heartHeart is all Bangladesh cricket is all about. Why do you think the Indians are so scared of playing against us ?

they hardly win matches i mean come on,its imbarrassing to watch'em play.We, the REAL Bangladeshis are not embarrassed to watch em play. In fact, with every ball, every hit, every fielding - they make us proud.

i mean i ask myself 1 question? why is bangladesh crap at everything?

Wrong again. We are leaving India in the dust in many human development factors. In the three short decade, we have achieved much more than many nations on earth. We are a rapidly growing economy, our exports to the world is just about doubling every year. Our literacy, education, health are all improving. In 30 years, our agricultural productions went up about 1200%. Recently got the Nobel prize, 3rd Bengali to receive this so far. We are among the top ten cricketing nations on earth. Our "Empowerment of women" and "Women's rights" are the BEST in the region. We have several thriving industrial sectors that are just about the best in the world. Our engineers and scientists are highly sought after around the world. They are just about the best in what they do. You really otta catch up on your readinngs, dude.

they got a chance to improve our image in the world with cricket, and what do they do?Our image is getting better and better daily.

they lose every single match , and the matches that they do win is by fluke or against weaker teams.Again, you really otta catch up on your info dude, your'e wayyyyy behind. Did you just wake up from a very long nap?

plz dont get me wrong am a hardcore bangali cricket fan i stay up early mornings to watch bd matches but as usual they lose, so what am i supposed to think?Sorry, but no Bangladeshi cricket fan is allowed to post with avatar that ugly in this site. After all Bangladeshi boys are very stylish, generally handsome and have great taste in hairstyle. Where did you dig that picture up? What the hell kinda hairstyle is that? The trademark "chemical poisoning" look on that face smells too much like Calcutta...

have you seen the way they bat? even my 5 year old nephew can bat better than them..YOU have a NEPHEW? What, by marriage? Who are you kiddin?

[qoote] it's disgraceful.. to me it's simple bangladesh cricket teams got no heart, no passion.. they should sack habibul bashar, he might be a nice guy but the guy can't even bat.. and he's the bangladesh captain. and khaled mashud i like the guy he's cheeky and a good wicket keeper but his a disgrace with the bat..

I suggest you take your brainful of advise and help out our Neighboring country's cricket team. They are looking for openers, top order, middle order, tail enders, pacers, seamers, coaches and managers at the moment. They could seriously use your constructive analysis.

aftab hamed ...Sorry, no hamed in our team....wrong number.

..syed rasel who the hell is he?We're gonna use him to mow down the feeble Indian top order in WC07. You might wanna check him out, his reverse swings are better than Irfan Pathan's at the moment. Cricket's next Sultan of Swing of sort....

sakibul hasan have you seen the guys face? it makes me sick.. he's a defensive player who scores run slower than a turtle.Saqib has played 13 ODIs for Bangladesh, on the trot. His average is 45.13, at a strike rate of 67.60. Looks to me, he is close to the best of bests, He is almost the ideal middle order you can hope for. You really don't have a clue, do you?

i could carry on and on.. but i dont wannna, cuz am a bangali after all. "Bangali" or not, I don't think you are a Bangladeshi cricket fan. As I already said, our secret code here would not allow any Bangladeshi to look as bad as you do with your nic and avatar.

but it's time to be hard on those so called players and tell them that they playing for this great country of ours,when they put the bangladesh shirt on, they not just playing cricket they playing for all the people of bangladesh and all the countrys hope lies with them.
and 1 final soulution.. shariar nafees shoud be bangladesh captain. no more being soft its time to be hard and let the players no that if you dont perform your sacked! am tired of seeing us lose everytime it's time we make our voices heard.We are improving at a much faster rate than ANY Test nations of the past, bar none. Take India and it's loooooong 50 year headstart, what a pathetic struggle. We are confident, as Bangladesh cricket fans, and happy with the progress. Win or lose, we are behind our flag 100%. We do get frustrated sometimes, but it only help us double our support for our team.

It's kinda like that.

Farhad
January 14, 2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the feel-good post billah, really made my day :D. Only good thing to come out of this thread.

layperson
January 14, 2007, 10:58 PM
about cricket.
should be ok.
the players i put in squad are: shariar,ashraful,aftab,shahdat,javed omar,mosrafe

I cant agree with any of the comments you made. It dont make any sense to me whatsoever !!! Dav whatmore is a very good coach and teams like Australia and India want him as coach which proves his worth. Moreover he is a proven coach not an amateur. You talk about getting in young players but the team at the moment is made up of young players. You want them to be younger than that? So we should make up our national team with Under 14 players. How does that sound to you? The young players came so far in the team after proving themselves earlier that their energy level and talent is good enough. You have a weird sense of "logic" if I may call it logic at all. I think you would be better off reading some posts here in BC and gain some more insight about the bangladesh team before commenting. Yes we all know our team is not the best in the world and that we might not qualify for the second round of the WC but the way you put things is rather childish and immature, not at all constructive. Just my opinion. So chill and take it easy with the gundami.

ialbd
January 14, 2007, 11:04 PM
din sheshe ei thread ta ekhono top e.... hmmm ki ar bolbo

layperson
January 14, 2007, 11:06 PM
din sheshe ei thread ta ekhono top e.... hmmm ki ar bolbo

I think lack of cricket and any active arguable threads in FC is diverting us here. :hairpull:

DotBall
January 14, 2007, 11:27 PM
about cricket.
should be ok.

You have no clue which 15 players will come into your squad, do you? You are asking for something but you don't provide any ways for getting them. What you are talking about is "what if" scenarios. If you are frustrated with BD cricket it is understandable but going around and shooting aimlessly is just unwise. If you don't have any solution to offer (other than screaming about just bring someone who can bat better) my suggestion is to have patience and think harder.

Kabir
January 15, 2007, 12:59 AM
bangladesh cricket team are nothing but money hungry idiots,they play for the money and not for the country.

When? Did Aftab and Ashraful get disciplinary for that recently? Or may be you've got inside story? Oh, no no...I think it's just another dumb thought...no worries, we need that sometimes.

look at them they dont take the cricket seriously they show no heart,they hardly win matches i mean come on,its imbarrassing to watch'em play. i mean i ask myself 1 question? why is bangladesh crap at everything? they got a chance to improve our image in the world with cricket, and what do they do? they lose every single match , and the matches that they do win is by fluke or against weaker teams.

Emm...may be there's a problem in your counting. Can you count 1 to 5 at least?

plz dont get me wrong am a hardcore bangali cricket fan i stay up early mornings to watch bd matches but as usual they lose, so what am i supposed to think?

I think you have the problem of an old friend of mine...whenever he stayed up till early morning, he saw things that never happened. Do you ever see yourself in the mirror at that time?

have you seen the way they bat? even my 5 year old nephew can bat better than them.. it's disgraceful..

I think it's a direct effect of your early morning helusinations.

to me it's simple bangladesh cricket teams got no heart, no passion.. they should sack habibul bashar, he might be a nice guy but the guy can't even bat..and he's the bangladesh captain.

Once again, compared to your nephew? Sweetdreams :)

and khaled mashud i like the guy he's cheeky and a good wicket keeper but his a disgrace with the bat.. aftab hamed is a good hitter but gives away his wicket quicker than a light..

Really? Did you test the speed of his wicket giveaways? Can you tell me the speed of light in inches?

ashraful when i saw his performece against england i was impressed but it was short lived the guy is unconsistent..

I don't know that, but it sure is more consistant than your spelling abilities.

syed rasel who the hell is he? medium pace? my arss.. no batsmen gonna get scared with his crap pace.

Hmmm...I do agree...nobody cares about his pace. I hope you can see a swinging ball.

and sakibul hasan have you seen the guys face? it makes me sick.. he's a defensive player who scores run slower than a turtle.

When did facial look become a factor for being included in the team? May be you could introduce that in the Fairytale ODI team of yours.

i could carry on and on.. but i dont wannna,

Thank God.

cuz am a bangali after all.

After all this? Wow.

but it's time to be hard on those so called players and tell them that they playing for this great country of ours,when they put the bangladesh shirt on, they not just playing cricket they playing for all the people of bangladesh and all the countrys hope lies with them.

Really? We can be hard on him by saying this? I guess I can be hard on you by saying: "Please...write in paragraphs".

and 1 final soulution.. shariar nafees shoud be bangladesh captain. no more being soft its time to be hard and let the players no that if you dont perform your sacked! am tired of seeing us lose everytime it's time we make our voices heard.

Haven't seen any problem, analysis, or solution here. But yes, I have one solution. Please don't watch Bangladesh cricket...coz looks like whenever you watch it, we loose the match. So please :)

Tintin
January 15, 2007, 01:33 AM
Is another SS in the making?

Please don't insult SS :)

Pundit
January 15, 2007, 02:05 AM
Hey Cap'n Gunda, how about you trialing for the national team, huh? You were asking about how long you needed to wait - I've got the answer to that...until all the crap you shoot dries stone in your stomach and gives you an ulcer bigger than your ballooning head.

That's how long you're going to have to wait.

And the rest of the fans being the true lover of the sport they are, will keep on enjoying every moment of this initiation of ours to the highest level of anything BD has ever transcended.

Navarene
January 15, 2007, 02:10 AM
Please don't insult SS :)
Didn't mean to insult SS :)
He is a poster with constructive criticism on Tigers which sometimes appear to be pessimistic, but we always read his posts with a pinch of salt. We love him all :)

PoorFan
January 15, 2007, 02:26 AM
about cricket.
Relax, Dav will be gone after WC.

Relax, they ARE coming in.

Relax, we had couple of meeting already, and the problems are gone for ever as we all know.

should be ok.
Relax, they ARE ok, hence talking too much lately.

Relax, they ARE already in the team including youngsters ... but Javed?

Ahmed_B
January 15, 2007, 09:05 AM
What is ATMR doing?? :onethephone:
....koidin porpor... uff!

SMHasan
January 15, 2007, 10:51 AM
See it is a nice way to become familiar in BC. Wanna be famous? Go and open a thread mentioning some weired theories, you will be famous with a bang!

zia
January 15, 2007, 04:32 PM
How could one write, ".........and sakibul hasan have you seen the guys face? it makes me sick.."?????

Why are you hiding under an Indian face (Mithun Chakroborti)? Ran out of guts!:-P

akabir77
January 15, 2007, 04:33 PM
See it is a nice way to become familiar in BC. Wanna be famous? Go and open a thread mentioning some weired theories, you will be famous with a bang!

Good one...

On the other hand it helps OLD BC members to know whos post should they take seriously and which one they should SKIP:-D

gatekeeper
January 15, 2007, 11:40 PM
Stunning debut. Taslima Nasrin kinda stuff.

israr
January 16, 2007, 02:29 PM
Hmmm.........

Rabz
January 17, 2007, 04:34 AM
i reckon our new member Gunda is suffering from constipation for past few days...
when you constipated..the whole world seems cruel ...harsh.... and unbearable...

bro...
go and have some "ishub gul"....

come back after a few days...
its gonna be all good...

gunda
January 17, 2007, 05:00 AM
i suggest all you lot wake up and smell the coffee.
after all this is freedom of speech,isn't it?
i have expressed my opinion. you may have a differrent point of view..
but for all i know i am right.
you all can critisize me all you like,but deep down you know am right:-D

zia
January 17, 2007, 01:16 PM
You bet!

israr
January 17, 2007, 01:47 PM
i suggest all you lot wake up and smell the coffee.
after all this is freedom of speech,isn't it?
i have expressed my opinion. you may have a differrent point of view..
but for all i know i am right.

I've checked deep down my heart, and I am avouched that you ain't right regarding my recent notions about Bangladesh cricket.

billah
January 17, 2007, 02:22 PM

Gunda babaji: Deep down, I mean deep deep down, I know you are wrong !

I mean, deep deep wrong !

You don't have any semblance of knowledge of our cricket at all whatsoever !

This, I say, from deep deep, deeper than your deep down..