PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to India vs Pakistan in Toronto?

AsifTheManRahman
January 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
Mar 3, Rogers Center. I might go. Tix are $25-55.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/10003D44BC1A766C?artistid=1079690&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=205

Mahir
January 22, 2007, 01:10 PM
what u mean u might ? legends of cricket in toronto are BCS's run-scoring machine wont be coming, how's that possible! I bought tickets last month, fearing that everything would get sold out pretty fast.

By the way, better to clarify something here for those who'd jump up just by looking at your thread title : this is not an ODI and the current national squads arent participating. The legends, i.e. the likes of Wasim Akram, Moh'd Azharuddin, Saeed Anwar, etc are coming on an invitational.

sadi
January 22, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hey anyone got a link where I can find more info about the event? I am kinda interested to see all these legends perform again.

al Furqaan
January 22, 2007, 02:05 PM
i wouldn't go just cuz i won't spend my money benefitting BCCI till its ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN they would host us.

Kabir
January 22, 2007, 02:46 PM
ATMR: Lets plan it out...cricket in TO and me not in? How's that possible? BTW, this is probably another great occasion for the BC members!!!

Who else's coming? al Furqaan bhai...apni miya bhuwa! We'll go there to kick some a** :D