PDA

View Full Version : Nadir Shah In Action :)

tglover
January 29, 2007, 04:56 AM
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8076/71198iw1.jpg
(http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/71100/71195.jpg)

Carte Blanche
January 29, 2007, 05:11 AM
He kinda looks like our Oracle, doesn't he? :)

roi
January 29, 2007, 06:20 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/71100/71195.jpg
(http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/71100/71195.jpg)

WHich one if these gentlemen is Nadir Shah?:confused:

SMHasan
January 29, 2007, 09:17 AM
The left one. He has put up some weight eating the famous african fruits :)

FaltuRidwanBhai
January 29, 2007, 02:18 PM
The left one. He has put up some weight eating the famous african fruits :)

in addition to that he got some tan in the african beaches which is why he doesnt have that fair skin color anymore. i am not sure why he shaved his head though. can anyone contribute with any ideas?

TheWatcher
January 29, 2007, 02:27 PM
i am not sure why he shaved his head though. can anyone contribute with any ideas?
:) Hoito African gorome matha aula hoye gese. That's probably also the reason why he showed up in the Bermudian uniform.

FaltuRidwanBhai
January 29, 2007, 02:34 PM
I think you are right Mr.Watcher. You have great imagination skills, did you even know that?

TheWatcher
January 29, 2007, 03:08 PM
I think you are right Mr.Watcher. You have great imagination skills, did you even know that?
Errr, I won't say great, but I do have a decent imagination. However, it seems I exceeded your expectation from me. Thanks for the compliment :)

Nasif
January 29, 2007, 03:11 PM
WHich one if these gentlemen is Nadir Shah?:confused:

Nadir Shah isn't in this pic. I don't know what others are saying, but I don't think thats Nadir Shah. Thats captain of some other team, during toss.

SMHasan
January 29, 2007, 04:44 PM
Nadir Shah isn't in this pic. I don't know what others are saying, but I don't think thats Nadir Shah. Thats captain of some other team, during toss.

[বাংলা]নাসিফ ভাই আপনি তো ভীষণ বেরসিক মানুষ !আমরা কি এতই মূর্খ :)[/বাংলা]

Nasif
January 29, 2007, 04:56 PM
[বাংলা]নাসিফ ভাই আপনি তো ভীষণ বেরসিক মানুষ !আমরা কি এতই মূর্খ :)[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা] নারে ভাই বেরসিক না, পুরা থ্রেড পড়ি নাই। শুধু চোখ বুলিয়ে নিয়ে জবাব লিখলাম। [/বাংলা]
:)

cricket_king
January 29, 2007, 06:17 PM
This is a joke right? i mean none of u seriously believe that thats nadir shah right? Because the guy in the bermudian uniform is bermuda's captain during the toss.

zia
January 29, 2007, 06:32 PM
Sence of humor! It's a rare commodity.

Kabir
January 29, 2007, 07:11 PM
This is a joke right? i mean none of u seriously believe that thats nadir shah right? Because the guy in the bermudian uniform is bermuda's captain during the toss.

Nadir Shah loves the Bermuda Triangle along with its mysterious happenings. That's why he was supporting Bermuda that day. Don't you see he's so relaxed in the pic? Bermuda had a huge loss that day...do you think he could be that relaxed if he was the Bermuda captain?

SMHasan
January 29, 2007, 07:28 PM

Joke? Who is joking here? Are you joking? That guy in Barmudaian dress is Nadir shah. He has changed a lot after reaching in African safari. You know safari....lots of fruits..nice environment etc etc. If you go there you will be changed as well :)

Sense :) is a rare commodity.

TheWatcher
January 29, 2007, 07:50 PM
Good news is that, as the updated picture in the first post shows, Nadir Shah got his old look back. He was affected by the severe diarrhoea problem in Kenya (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/triseries-kenya/content/story/277024.html), lost the extra weight he gained over there, and got his anemic face back. Also, he was so ashemed of Bermuda for their poor show with bat that he finally got rid off their uniform and put back regular one for ICC umpires.

Kabir
January 29, 2007, 08:11 PM
Also, he was so ashemed of Bermuda for their poor show with bat that he finally got rid off their uniform and put back regular one for ICC umpires.

Almost everything is right, except the last part. The reason he's wearing black in there is actually coz he had just crashed a cowboy-funeral. Afterall, old habits die hard :)

SMHasan
January 29, 2007, 08:17 PM
Good news is that, as the updated picture in the first post shows, Nadir Shah got his old look back. He was affected by the severe diarrhoea problem in Kenya (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/triseries-kenya/content/story/277024.html), lost the extra weight he gained over there, and got his anemic face back. Also, he was so ashemed of Bermuda for their poor show with bat that he finally got rid off their uniform and put back regular one for ICC umpires.

No! Can't be man! Why he had to be attacked by diarrhoea? I am disappointed :(

TheWatcher
January 29, 2007, 08:23 PM
Oh, forgot to mention about the cowboy hat (thanks Kabir Bhai for the reminder)- he wore it to symbolize that the cow in the story climbed a tree.

ialbd
January 29, 2007, 10:42 PM
He kinda looks like our Oracle, doesn't he? :)

Oracle bhai eirokom dekhte? nadir shah, oracle duitai dekha hoilo tahole...

Carte Blanche
January 29, 2007, 10:54 PM
Looks like there's been a mixup. When tglover posted the original picture of Nadir Shah, it was linked to the cricinfo site. Somehow Cricinfo changed the picture without changing the file-name. Since the image was hotlinked here, the toss image quoted by roi appeared on tglover's post. Subsequently, I switched tglover's post back to the original Nadir Shah picture, and hence the edit note.

I hope that clears the confusion.

Kabir
January 30, 2007, 12:13 AM
Looks like there's been a mixup. When tglover posted the original picture of Nadir Shah, it was linked to the cricinfo site. Somehow Cricinfo changed the picture without changing the file-name. Since the image was hotlinked here, the toss image quoted by roi appeared on tglover's post. Subsequently, I switched tglover's post back to the original Nadir Shah picture, and hence the edit note.

I hope that clears the confusion.

You seriously think we've been confused all this time? :floor: :floor: :floor:

Someone...please stop me.... :floor: :floor: :floor:
naile hashte hashte ajke morey jabo...for sure!!!

SMHasan
January 30, 2007, 09:23 AM
You seriously think we've been confused all this time? :floor: :floor: :floor:

Someone...please stop me.... :floor: :floor: :floor:
naile hashte hashte ajke morey jabo...for sure!!!

In fact we were not confused. But the confused persons were CB and Nasif bhai. Although Nasif bhai responded with his hidden sense of humor later :)

Carte Blanche
January 30, 2007, 09:30 AM
'doh :D

Well, roi was confused. I was confused myself at first thinking why did tglover change the picture. Then I fixed it.

Oh well, good to know something comic came out of this :D

Ahmed_B
January 30, 2007, 11:26 AM
Reminds me of another saying... "Common sense is not a very common thing.." :)

Carte Blanche
January 30, 2007, 11:31 AM
Too much Voltaire, CH ;)

Ahmed_B
January 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
By any chance.... does CH refer to my archaic identity? :)

Carte Blanche
January 30, 2007, 11:41 AM
Hehe, yes.

Ahmed_B
January 30, 2007, 11:48 AM
That identity has gone though the same metamorphosis as Nadir Shah has in this thread.
I do miss it…:(

OK.... everybody should be happy by now.... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ahmedb/Temporary/Nadircopy.jpg

Carte Blanche
January 30, 2007, 12:06 PM
Haha, photoshop ftw :D

Miraz
January 30, 2007, 12:20 PM
Good one, Ahmed_B :D

I have never seen someone with such a grumpy face in toss of a cricket match ;)

Kabir
January 30, 2007, 12:50 PM
Ki je shomosha...I'm at work, but can't control myself. Hashte hashte obosta kharap...shobai amar dike pagoler moton takay roise...:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Niceman70
January 30, 2007, 01:25 PM
funny..

FaridpurChicago
January 30, 2007, 03:38 PM
This simple thread turned out as one of the most enjoyable thread. The most funny part is, some people seriously that others are confused between Nadir shah and Bermuda captain. Now I'm confused about who got diarrohea really.

akabir77
January 30, 2007, 04:05 PM
All jokes aside i think he can provide valuable information on Bermuda to bd management before the WC

bdbazar_com
January 30, 2007, 04:20 PM
wow well done

zia
January 30, 2007, 05:07 PM
Sense :) is a rare commodity.[/quote]

I liked that Hasan.:doh:

BangladeshFan
January 30, 2007, 07:14 PM
haha, that pic is real funny.

SMHasan
January 30, 2007, 08:28 PM
Sense :) is a rare commodity.

I liked that Hasan.:doh:

hehehehe..you should:)

SMHasan
January 30, 2007, 08:33 PM
Reminds me of another saying... "Common sense is not a very common thing.." :)

Then it should be "Common sence is not a very common thing" :):)

FaltuRidwanBhai
January 30, 2007, 10:47 PM

apni kintu thiki dhorechen.:-D

FaltuRidwanBhai
January 30, 2007, 10:49 PM
This simple thread turned out as one of the most enjoyable thread. The most funny part is, some people seriously that others are confused between Nadir shah and Bermuda captain. Now I'm confused about who got diarrohea really.

amar mone hoi apni nijai....:-D