PDA

View Full Version : BCB sidelines Rabeed too!

Konka33
January 29, 2007, 03:31 PM
http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MjMzNTg=&mid=OA==

Looks like the BCB is playing the same game with our Rabeed as they did with Chacha. Can we raise our voice against such injustice? Talking to Hablu, Pilot and a few others during a wedding programme I heard that they were very fond of him as their media manager. Also Chacha said RI took the load of media duties off his shoulders when they were in India. Now both people who were dioing a great job are sidelined by BCB. What a shame

TheWatcher
January 29, 2007, 03:46 PM
I am not really a RI fan, and I think he first needs to concentrate on his job as the TigerCricket website editor.

My guess is that it was easier for journalists to get to the players through their former collegue (remember how much gossips they produced during last two Zimbabwe serieses ?). This is probably a move to create a distance between players and journalists.

arafath79
January 29, 2007, 10:10 PM
That was a poor show by BCB !!! Bangladesh cricket is in a level where they need a media manager for country's own good.

bdbazar_com
January 30, 2007, 04:25 PM
well they are looking for a full time person which is good :)

Konka33
January 30, 2007, 08:52 PM
well they are looking for a person since Australia were here! They haven't found one. Meantime if someone is doing a good job then why not keep him? goes for both chacha and rabeed. also relationship with the players matter and I don't think there is anybody out there from that consideration apart from those two.

FaltuRidwanBhai
January 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
jaihok,
hoito ai tourta onno tour ar moton khub akta guruttopurno noi BCB ar kache tai tara hoito media manager pathate chainee. hoito tara ai tourke nichhoki akti pre world cup practice match hishabe dekhte chachhe. tobe ami asha korbo khub shighroi tara akti parmanent professional media manager nite shokkhom hoben. ami asha korbo take joggota onushare ai kajti dawa hobe. tatai bangladesh doler mongol hobe. doladoli korte korte amra etodur eshechi. ebong ete amader onek khoti hoyeche. ar noi ar noi....ebar amra panir moton shochho kormoshuchi chai.

Fazal
February 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
Although the board president apparently looked not at ease with his explanation, he however got a volunteer in his vice-president Shah Nurul Kabir Shaheen, who stunned the audience by proclaiming that the media manager was not taken for the trip because the captain did not want it.
"Team captain (Habibul Bashar) made a recommendation to not send any media manager for trips outside India or Pakistan," said Shaheen.

Although the board president apparently looked not at ease with his explanation, he however got a volunteer in his vice-president Shah Nurul Kabir Shaheen, who stunned the audience by proclaiming that the media manager was not taken for the trip because the captain did not want it.
"Team captain (Habibul Bashar) made a recommendation to not send any media manager for trips outside India or Pakistan," said Shaheen. -thedailyStar (http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/02/06/d70206040127.htm)

ChalBaj Shaheen put Captain Bashar in the limelight. Whether its true or not, it was below the belf hit by BCB executive and chalbaj Shaheen. These types of executives should be banned from BCB in future.