PDA

View Full Version : Official Mohammedan Sporting Club Fan thread !

Pages : [1] 2 3

Beamer
February 2, 2007, 10:46 PM
Mohammedan Logo:

http://www.mohammedansc.com/images/m_logo.jpg
Official website: http://www.mohammedansc.com/

History of Mohammedan by Wiki:

Dhaka Mohammedan Sporting Club was formed in 1933 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933). According to some people, however, the year of establishment of Dhaka Mohammedan is 1936. Although apparently, Dhaka Mohammedan was a branch of the Calcutta Mohammedan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan_Sporting_Club), the former was a club created through reorganisation of the Muslim Sporting Club formed at Hazaribag, Dhaka in 1927 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1927). After the Partition of Bengal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_Bengal) in 1947, a vacuum was created in the sports arena of Dhaka. At that time, Mohammad Shahjahan, a famous football player of Calcutta Mohammedan came to Dhaka and took charge of the Dhaka Mohammedan. He reorganised it and also developed its football team as a very strong one. The achievements of the team, however, were not significant until 1955. Dhaka's football was dominated at the time by Dhaka Wanderers' Club. Some star players and an official of the Wanderers had joined Dhaka Mohammedan in 1956. Later, the players themselves took initiatives of organising the team for increasingly better performance. In 1961, Dhaka Mohammedan played in the final match of the first division football league and in the next year, it became its champion. The club became champion also in the Independence Day Football Tournament of that year. Later, Dhaka Mohammedan Club extended their participation in other games and sports including hockey, swimming, athletics, volleyball, table tennis and badminton.

Mohammedan in Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan_Sporting_Club_(Bangladesh) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan_Sporting_Club_%28Bangladesh%29)

History of Mohammedan: http://www.mohammedansc.com/history.html

http://www.mohammedansc.com/images/footer_logo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Beamer:
Here we:p go. Now we have ours! Look out "apamoni" supporters...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarufH
February 2, 2007, 10:54 PM
:fire: Yay... I know we are losing this season.. but Mohammedan for life.

Farhad
February 2, 2007, 11:03 PM
Go Old DOHS!!

Hatebreed
February 2, 2007, 11:10 PM
I always have and will support Mohammedan, although I haven't followed them for a while but just knowing they are out there is enough. It's like those life-long allegiance where you're either a Brazil or Argentina supporter and when the time comes you root for them no matter where you are.

Nasif
February 2, 2007, 11:52 PM
Copy cats...

Abahani leads from the front...

AsifTheManRahman
February 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
thaak nasif bhai chaira den...naile kainda dibo...emni becharago halua tight eibar :)

MarufH
February 3, 2007, 02:25 AM
thaak nasif bhai chaira den...naile kainda dibo...emni becharago halua tight eibar :)

Yes, because Bulbul is coaching.. who was lifetime Mohammedan player.

Carte Blanche
February 3, 2007, 03:14 AM
Looks like we have more Abahani supporters here than MSC. MSC supporters unite! Where is RQ when we need him?

Navarene
February 3, 2007, 03:44 AM
~~~ Abahoni All The Wayyyyyyyyyyy ~~~
:fire: :heart:

oiii....maar dhil Mammu (Mohammedan) galary te :smug: >:)

Faceoff
February 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
Dont get too comfy Abahani fans. We will come back.

Mohammedan for life .

Farhad
February 3, 2007, 01:59 PM
This is honestly sad.......Compare the posts in this thread compared to the Abahani one.

Ehsan
February 3, 2007, 02:04 PM
Mohammedan Zindabaad!

"Abahoni guyer pani". :p

Ehsan
February 3, 2007, 02:18 PM
BTW, here is the official website of MSC: http://www.mohammedansc.com/

http://www.mohammedansc.com/images/footer_logo.jpg

Mohammedan Logo:

http://www.mohammedansc.com/images/m_logo.jpg

Mohammedan in Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan_Sporting_Club_(Bangladesh) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan_Sporting_Club_%28Bangladesh%29)

History of Mohammedan: http://www.mohammedansc.com/history.html

BD Tigers
February 3, 2007, 02:42 PM
Shada Kalo Sharjibon....

Sumon77
February 4, 2007, 03:51 AM
Mohammedan all the way........

belal
February 4, 2007, 07:15 AM
I am a die hard Mohammedans' fan, but for me the league is not as important as the national team. They the Mohammedan won a lot and win lot more, but I am more worried about my Bangladesh team , whether it is cricket ,footabll, or any other sports. But

PoorFan
February 4, 2007, 07:25 AM
Just compare the monogram, uniform and color, you would know who is the BEST.

thebest
February 4, 2007, 07:27 AM
Shada Kalo Sharjibon....
Come on evrything is colorful. Why contain in B&W

Miraz
February 4, 2007, 07:29 AM

[বাংলা] আমাদের দেশে কবে সেই ছেলে হবে,
কথায় না বড় হয়ে, কাজে বড় হবে [/বাংলা] :)

PoorFan
February 4, 2007, 07:38 AM
[বাংলা] আমাদের দেশে কবে সেই ছেলে হবে,
কথায় না বড় হয়ে, কাজে বড় হবে [/বাংলা] :)
Well Miraz, history talks a lot don't you think? Just take a look at the amateur monogram of your lover! don't you feel scratching your head like this?:hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:

BangladeshFan
February 4, 2007, 07:49 AM
making a monogram is also a "kaj" dont u think?

blue and yellow over the "kailla aslam" , what a combo haha!!

Runtings
February 4, 2007, 12:48 PM
Congrates to Mohammedan of being the first club in Bd to have its own website now. Hopefully they will grow on this and take the club further/

shujan
February 4, 2007, 01:03 PM
Mohammeddan players are winning it for Bangladesh.

Rubu
February 4, 2007, 01:26 PM
I remember about a poll about supporters of abohoni and mohamedan. mohamedan clearly defeated abohoni.

because we are the best, go mohamedan.

RazabQ
February 4, 2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry I've been away ... but I was in transit for the last few days (quick aside - definitely check out the Ngong Ping 360).

Anyway, the bleatings of the Abahoni lemmings is mui sad. They go on about our old-school, black and white logo? Well that's because we _are_ old-school. As the wiki entry shows, we existed back when Abahoni's founder wasn't even born! I wonder how many Abahoni supporters know of the clubs founding history. I'll refrain here because that would belong in the FC forum but suffice to say, it ain't pretty.

As for being innovators. Mohammedan has been innovating for a while. In football/soccer, we were the first club to introduce touch passing into the game. We were the first to bring Nigerian and Iranian soccer players into the league. In cricket, it's our own product, Bulbul who's leading Abahoni's latest charge - they couldn't even devise some brains of their own.

And look at the fans themselves. I couldn't be least bothered to go check out the Abahoni fan thread. Yet here they are, like unwelcome poor relations, dumping on ours. As I mentioned in another thread, [বাংলা]আবাহনির গুষ্টি কিলাই[/বাংলা] :) :)

Rabz
February 4, 2007, 09:29 PM
Mohammadan is the biggest looser team in the whole world...
they just s**k big time...

Sorry MSC fans.. my apologies..
dont mean to ruin your fan thread...
but just could not help myself...

looking at our thread where there are obvious more fans ( which represents the true figures in BD as well) i just thought i'll help raise your post count by one bit...
if it makes you guys feel any better...

i say... keep on dreaming buddies..
cuz when you support MSC, your dream will never come true

Nocturnal
February 5, 2007, 12:46 AM
i say... keep on dreaming buddies..
cuz when you support MSC, your dream will never come true

Well said Sydney.
--
nil-holuder er joy houk.

PoorFan
February 5, 2007, 01:47 AM
Brother Sydney, look at the posters name on this thread, and look at your beloved one. You will see all the kids are rolling over there. So go back to your 'noisy play ground' where kids are belong.

Hatebreed
February 5, 2007, 05:51 AM
Sydney sounds so desperate for attention.

roaring tigerz
February 5, 2007, 10:37 AM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO MSC!
Even the best are sometimes down in the dumps. MSC will soon make the turnaround and rule the roost in Bangladesh sporting world, be it football, cricket or hockey.

sadi
February 5, 2007, 10:44 AM
Brother Sydney, look at the posters name on this thread, and look at your beloved one. You will see all the kids are rolling over there. So go back to your 'noisy play ground' where kids are belong.

He doesn't have to. He can just look at your nick and realize which team you are supporting. lol ;)

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 10:49 AM
Mohammedan Zindabaad!

"Abahoni guyer pani". :p
Erio monu,
Morey khapaioo na. Moi ekbar khaapley Muli baash pichon diya dukhaiya dimu. bethar jontrona ek shopta por'o ter paiba.:p

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 10:52 AM
Compare the current standings and you will know who is the BEST.

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 11:00 AM
...As for being innovators. Mohammedan has been innovating for a while. In football/soccer, we were the first club to introduce touch passing into the game. We were the first to bring Nigerian and Iranian soccer players into the league. In cricket, it's our own product, Bulbul who's leading Abahoni's latest charge - they couldn't even devise some brains of their own...

Ei rokom faltu jukti is nothing but a hog wash!!

Japan don't invent everything. They make it better. touch-pass may have been brought-in by Moha M*dons but it was revolutionized by the greatest team in BD, Abahoni.
As for Bulbul, lol, he is leading your team number what position?? And who is above you??

Fazal
February 5, 2007, 11:27 AM
Ei rokom faltu jukti is nothing but a hog wash!!

I don't blame him for not knowing the history of Bangladesh soccer and actually when it was revolutionized. Because at that time most likely he was in 'mayer koley' drinking milk.

Its was Abahani and the players like Salauddin, Tutul, Chunnu, Amolesh, brothers Nannu & Monju (who played both Abahani and Modhamedan) and their one touch passing game that dazzled the fans for the first time.

And most of these players have a BAF Shaheen School connection.

Cricket46
February 5, 2007, 01:31 PM
I must be the oldest Mohammedan fan here. Couldn't resist writing this post. It is so nostalgic thinking about the days when I used to go and watch Mohammedans play their initial rivals - Wanderers (same jersey), EPIDC (later called BIDC/BJIC) etc. teams. It was so much fun watching your favorite team walk into the turf, first by running through the sidelines and then eventually the captain rolling the ball on the ground. Standard was not great, but the comments of the spectators more than compensated for it.

I remember one Mohammedan Abahoni match when Manju was Mohammedan's captain and Nannu was Abahoni's. I think they did not want to shake hands before the match. Such was the rivalry, not that I agree with the idea.

Just an aside, Salahuddin played for Mohammedans before he did play for Abahoni. I just realized that I am writing about football (hate to say soccer) in the cricketing page.

Rabz
February 6, 2007, 03:39 AM
He doesn't have to. He can just look at your nick and realize which team you are supporting. lol ;)

he he he Sadi bhai..
couldnt say it better myself...

MSC fans are truely Poorfan...

bechara der jonno boroi dukhkho hoe.....

ekhono chance ase..
bhala hoite poisa lagena...

Shafin
February 6, 2007, 07:29 AM
Abahoni
Drener Pani
Mohamedan
Fuler Bagan

Quote From the Football Days.

Shafin
February 6, 2007, 07:31 AM
Do you know Why Shanto and Opi lost their forms,Because they joined Abahoni From Mohamedan,
Amar Ovishap Lagsilo.

sadi
February 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
Opps Mohammedan lost another point. :)

Mon
February 7, 2007, 12:45 AM
I was a fan of Mohamedan as of 2004. It was the year when corrupt people took full control of it. That is why they are loosing so much.
ofcourse, abahoni is the next best choice.

RazabQ
February 7, 2007, 08:39 PM
Guess which team is no longer unbeaten. Mu ha haa - here we go! :)

sadi
February 7, 2007, 10:34 PM
still way better than some so called good teams

auntu
February 27, 2008, 05:02 PM
Just saw Abohany thread on top thought why not top ours!

May be we r loosing but the love for Mohamedan will never perish...

Nocturnal
February 27, 2008, 05:09 PM
oopps! wrong gallery!! :-D
আবাহনীর কাছে হেরে সবার নীচে মোহামেডান :lol:
ঢাকা, ২৭ফেব্র"য়ারি (বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম)-- টুর্নামেন্ট থেকে আগেই ছিটকে পড়েছিল তারা। তবু কিছুটা মর্যাদা ফিরে পাওয়ার সুযোগ ছিল মোহামেডানের। সেই সুযোগটাও কাজে লাগাতে পারেনি মোহামেডান। বুধবার গ্র"পের শেষ ম্যাচে চিরপ্রতিদ্বন্ধী আবাহনীর কাছে ৪ উইকটে হেরে মোহামেডান গ্র"প পর্ব শেষ করেছে পয়েন্ট তালিকার সবচেয়ে নীচে থেকে। আর আগেই সেমিফাইনাল নিশ্চিত করা আবাহনী এই জয় দিয়ে পুরো ১০ পয়েন্ট নিয়ে 'এ' গ্র"প চ্যাম্পিয়ন। 'বি' গ্র"পে এই জায়গাটা ভিক্টোরিয়ার, তারা সেমিফাইনাল খেলবে 'এ' গ্র"প রানার্স আপ সিটি ক্লাবের সঙ্গে। আর গ্র"পের রানার্স আপ সূর্যতরুণের সেমিফাইনাল প্রতিপক্ষ আবাহনী। দুটো সেমিফাইনালই হবে বৃহস্পতিবার।

বিকেএসপিতে প্রথমে ব্যাট করতে নেমে মোহামেডান ২০ ওভারে ৪ উইকেটে করেছিল ১৪৮। ৩৩ বলে ৫৩ রান করেন ফয়সাল, তার সঙ্গে রাকিবুলের ২৯ বলে ৪০ এবং ইমতিয়াজের ২৪ বলে ৩০ রানে মোহামেডান পৌঁছেছিল এই স্কোরে। জবাব দিতে নেমে মাত্র ২৫ রানে ৪ উইকেট হারিয়ে ফেললেও সগীরের ৪২ বলে ৪৩ এবং জিয়াউরের ২০ বলে ৩৫ রানের ইনিংস দুটোতে শেষপর্যন্ত ১ বল বাকি থাকতেই ৬ উইকেট হারিয়ে লক্ষ্যে পৌঁছে যায় আবাহনী। বিফলে যায় ২৪ রানে নেয়া মঞ্জুরুলের ৪ উইকেট।

akabir77
February 27, 2008, 05:18 PM
oh they do exists...

Fazal
February 27, 2008, 05:24 PM
Just saw Abohany thread on top thought why not top ours!

.... but Abahani is on the top (20-20) but Mohamedan is in the bottom (of the league) .... no?

auntu
February 27, 2008, 05:26 PM
Hmmm

Tigers_eye
February 27, 2008, 05:27 PM
As a rival fan, I hope Mohamadan lose. Calcutta Mohamadan that is.

Ei para'r chele pele ki khelar khobor rakhey? Naki Abahoni'r support'der news ditey hobey?

auntu
February 27, 2008, 05:43 PM
manik to abar awaz dilo club chere dibe tournyr por

Fazal
February 27, 2008, 05:56 PM
If they loose manik, I am pretty sure they will find another Roton.

auntu
February 27, 2008, 06:10 PM
tarpor duijon mile chobi banabe 'Manik-Roton' koi jai

exotic
February 27, 2008, 06:32 PM
.... but Abahani is on the top (20-20) but Mohamedan is in the bottom (of the league) .... no?

Fazal Bhai, do u want us to bring back all our players (Aftab, Ashraful, Zunaid and Razzak) from the national team. Amra to tahoile 50 o korte partam na First test-e. Forget those petty interest;), mon boro koren national interest er dike monojog den. (sotti kotha boli boro koste asi re bhai, B&W der emon biporjoye ami-o biporjosto):o.

sadi
February 27, 2008, 08:14 PM
How are all the moha modon fans doing? Anyone need counseling? :)

Ehsan
February 27, 2008, 08:18 PM
C'mn you hAbahoni fans, get a life! No point rubbing it on us, we will always be with Mohammedan! May be we are down and out but we will be back.

MarufH
February 27, 2008, 08:36 PM
C'mn you hAbahoni fans, get a life! No point rubbing it on us, we will always be with Mohammedan! May be we are down and out but we will be back.

yeap...Mohamedan for life.

MarufH
February 27, 2008, 08:39 PM
How are all the moha modon fans doing? Anyone need counseling? :)

After supporting BD national team for 15 years...don't think so....we'll come back stronger.... you HAba Honey better be careful with your churies.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Ravi_Varma-North_Indian_girl_carrying_milk.jpg/417px-Ravi_Varma-North_Indian_girl_carrying_milk.jpg

auntu
February 28, 2008, 04:07 AM
yeap...Mohamedan for life.

yap. kothai shei din gula r shei bondhura jokhon chobbish tola building er shamne bose Mohamedan er khela dekhtam. aha...

shudhu MM er na BD er khela mane joto khela sted e dekhsi shob e oi gallary te. ki ak jadu ase shekhane.:)

mahbubH
February 28, 2008, 04:43 AM
Mohamedan for life!

auntu
February 28, 2008, 05:22 AM
Mohamedan for life!

u can add West Indies(T-20), New Zealand(Practice match) in ur signature ;)

Sohel
February 28, 2008, 09:46 AM
HaBahoni's going to win this one unless Victoria pulls off a surprise. We failed to think ahead and relied on too many unavailable players.

akabir77
February 28, 2008, 11:26 AM
HaBahoni's going to win this one unless Victoria pulls off a surprise. We failed to think ahead and relied on too many unavailable players.

Failed to see here too Victoria lost in the semis...

may be next time ;):floor:

jisaan
February 28, 2008, 12:59 PM
Copy cats...

Abahani leads from the front...

because mohammedan is matured enough to spare 'kids' a chance!

jisaan
February 28, 2008, 01:22 PM
Mor naam ai bole khato hok
ami chhilaam mohamedaner lok
once in an interview, Zakaria Pintu expressed his desire to have the aforementioned words in his epitaph.
hope someday, others would be able to produce supporters half as sincere as he and million others are.

auntu
February 28, 2008, 01:51 PM
go fans go...post every day here something...

jisaan
February 28, 2008, 02:24 PM
thanks a lot for the thread

akabir77
February 28, 2008, 02:42 PM
Mogadan lost all 5 matches in 20/20 and out of the tournament. this is the worst record they ever produced...

how about this?

auntu
March 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
Come on fans Premier league is on.

Whats ur shout on Mohammedan?

auntu
March 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
Come on fans Premier league is on. Whats ur shout on Mohamedan?:wave:

sadi
March 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
Congratulation. Mohamedan has finally won a game. ;)

Mahir
March 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
Congratulation. Mohamedan has finally won a game. ;)

A single congratulation for the solitary win ? Ouch! That's gotta hurt the feelings a bit! :-p

Sohel
March 6, 2008, 06:38 AM
Abe, emun chilla-billi koira ki labh? Amago pileyargula team-e phiruk, tauhon dyaha jaibo HaBahonir dourh koddur porjonto !

Soptakhanek paure bujhbo latti-juta kare kauy ! Ashraful-er chautkana, Imroz-er dabrhani ar Aftab miyar dhisum-dhisum aitachhe boilla kautha.

bdboy
March 6, 2008, 06:42 AM
Thanks!
MSC for life!

Omio
March 6, 2008, 06:53 AM
Ami vai Abahonir supporter,
dekhte ailam MSC vai era ki alap kore.

auntu
March 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
good win in PL without big guns

since National team is currently running by our boyz

auntu
March 13, 2008, 03:15 PM
BC 's Mohammedan fans r not charged up...

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 03:31 PM
Imtiaz Hossain scores the 1st 100 of premier league....
MSC rocks!!!

jisaan
March 13, 2008, 03:40 PM
Abe, emun chilla-billi koira ki labh? Amago pileyargula team-e phiruk, tauhon dyaha jaibo HaBahonir dourh koddur porjonto !

Soptakhanek paure bujhbo latti-juta kare kauy ! Ashraful-er chautkana, Imroz-er dabrhani ar Aftab miyar dhisum-dhisum aitachhe boilla kautha.

Just think of the team when we'll get all our players back:

Batting:

Imtiaz, Imrul, Junaid, Aftab, Ashraful, Rakibul, Faisal, Nadimuddin,
Rashedul H. Sumon

Bowling:

Razzak, Sohrawardy, Dollar, Tapash, Monju, Tareq Aziz

Keeper:
Anwar, Golam Mowla

this team can only be bettered by our national team.

auntu
March 13, 2008, 04:06 PM
Just think of the team when we'll get all our players back:

Batting:

Imtiaz, Imrul, Junaid, Aftab, Ashraful, Rakibul, Faisal, Nadimuddin,
Rashedul H. Sumon

Bowling:

Razzak, Sohrawardy, Dollar, Tapash, Monju, Tareq Aziz

Keeper:
Anwar, Golam Mowla

thats the shout:notworthy:

yap man its gonna be all mohammedan:D

Nocturnal
March 13, 2008, 04:14 PM
blah.blah.....

joke of the year mate :-p
remember BKSP :-D

auntu
March 14, 2008, 08:10 AM

mate u seems in wrong thread
for inspiration? ;)

jisaan
March 15, 2008, 04:46 AM

victoria thrashed by 10 wkts! BIGGEST WIN OF THE SEASON! that's 4 out of 4!

it has only started with only Dollar, Shuvo & Nadimuddin!

when 1) Aftab, 2) Ashraful, 3) Rakibul, 4) Junaid & 5) Razzak would be back, we will SEE WHO IS A JOKE!

jisaan
March 15, 2008, 05:06 AM
mate u seems in wrong thread
for inspiration? ;)

they r scared!

phaaka mathe goal thear din shesh!

auntu
March 15, 2008, 12:12 PM
phaaka mathe goal thear din shesh!

ekhon phaka math mone hocche!E-)

Jokhon full team thakbe tokhon?:-p

jisaan
March 15, 2008, 12:59 PM
Abahoni
Drener Pani
Mohamedan
Fuler Bagan

Quote From the Football Days.
:D:D:lol:

auntu
March 15, 2008, 01:53 PM
jisan ur from rd# koto?

im also from Dhanmondi rd#7

BANFAN
March 15, 2008, 04:02 PM
Abahani jeno Kishorir Dhoni
Mohamedan jeno beshuro gaan

:-)

akabir77
March 16, 2008, 01:03 PM
Abahani just became 20/20 champions...

CricketPagolChele
March 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
:D:D:lol:

Abahoni
Dhaner Khoni
Mohamedan
FOOL-er Bagan

CricketPagolChele
March 16, 2008, 02:20 PM
Abahani just became 20/20 champions...

Oopsss...Who lost all games in 20/20???? Oh MOHAMODON !!!!

akabir77
March 16, 2008, 06:08 PM
amio ki ash er moto wrong gallery tey naki?

Sohel
March 16, 2008, 06:11 PM
Abahani jeno Kishorir Dhoni
Mohamedan jeno beshuro gaan

:-)

Hope she's at least 18 ! Not that such "technicalities" matter to YOU PEOPLE !!! ... ;)

Beamer
March 16, 2008, 09:38 PM
ilish macher tirish kata
boal macher dari
apamoni bhikka korey
mohammedan er bari !!!!!

BANFAN
March 17, 2008, 01:51 AM
Hope she's at least 18 ! Not that such "technicalities" matter to YOU PEOPLE !!! ... ;)

Technically 18 is no more Kishori we call it 'Juboti' (A)

That was meant to be 'Chotoder chora'. Feelings of the chorakar with Abahoni, is eternally with 'Koishor'

:-D:-D

auntu
March 18, 2008, 12:52 PM
kishor kishori
r jubok juboti

ai tora chole ai
math ghat perie

hoichoi sharadin
r annande ....

:saint:

Shehwar
March 18, 2008, 04:12 PM
Mohammedan all the way.....Go MSC!

Ehsan
March 18, 2008, 04:35 PM
ilish macher tirish kata
boal macher dari
apamoni bhikka korey
mohammedan er bari !!!!!

Loved it! Didn't hear it before, your invention? :)

akabir77
March 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
Loved it! Didn't hear it before, your invention? :)

this was an old thing... not his invention. but feel sorry for him. cause i only saw fakirs as mohammadans supporters :)

Beamer
March 18, 2008, 04:43 PM
this was an old thing... not his invention. but feel sorry for him. cause i only saw fakirs as mohammadans supporters :)

hey hey..I bet you have never seen a koshai...

Nocturnal
March 18, 2008, 04:48 PM

same here akabir bhai :-p

Beamer
March 18, 2008, 04:49 PM
azkal kar polapain..murubbi der fakir boley..ki kotha eita?

auntu
March 20, 2008, 02:19 PM
Mohamedan top of PL point table!!!

jisaan
March 23, 2008, 12:36 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid">Originally Posted by Beamer
ilish macher tirish kata
boal macher dari
apamoni bhikka korey
mohammedan er bari !!!!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Loved that!
btw, do u come 4m d same southern region where i m 4m? i've heard a little different version 4m my g'ma..... any way ... it's really enjoyable

jisaan
March 23, 2008, 12:54 PM
Mohamedan top of PL point table!!!
and the LONE table-toppers are going to get their fantastic-FIVE back for the next 6 rounds!
just look at the line-up:

Batsmen:
1) Imtiaz Hossain- probably the highest scorer of the league
2) Imrul Kayesh
3) Junaid Siddique Imroz
4) Aftab Ahmed Chowdhury
5) Md. Ashraful
6) Rakibul Hasan Nirala
7) Nadimuddin Mintu - the most talented U-19 batsman as per the coach
8) Faisal Hossain Dickens
9) Rashedul Huq Sumon

Spinners:
1) Abdur Razzak
2) Sohrawardy Shuvo - most promising spinning all-rounder. trust me, he'll soon be
in Siddons' book!

Pacers:
1) Dollar Mahmood - obvious answer to the 4th pacer after Mashrafe, Shahadat &
Rasel
2) Tapash Baishya
3) Monjurul Islam
4) Tareq Aziz

Wkt-Keepers:
1) Anwar
2) Golam Mawla

go to apamoni's tent with the list, u'll be able to make good fortunes by selling orsaline!

Sohel
March 24, 2008, 09:11 AM
Eibar HabaMonir daul ter paibo dhatani kahare baule, abe bedona kahare kauy ... >:)

auntu
March 24, 2008, 12:30 PM
cant wait man!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna be some fire in the middle of the pitch n in the heart of vani fanz......

jisaan
March 27, 2008, 01:40 PM
jisan ur from rd# koto?

im also from Dhanmondi rd#7

8/A.... not far away

jisaan
March 27, 2008, 01:46 PM
Eibar HabaMonir daul ter paibo dhatani kahare baule, abe bedona kahare kauy ... >:)

if we could arrange the match before pakistan series!
can you imagine A full-strength Mohammedan vs .... whoever!

auntu
March 27, 2008, 02:46 PM
hoichoi shara din
r anonde...
Mohammedan on top

yaaaahoooo.......

auntu
March 27, 2008, 03:08 PM
im leaving on a dream plane

to the sleep land....

GN MSC n BC fanz

jisaan
March 31, 2008, 11:53 AM
Ya Allah! amrai jano jeeti!
good luck to MSC & All their supporters!

BD-Shardul
April 1, 2008, 01:33 AM
I am Mohammedan fan BTW :-D

auntu
April 1, 2008, 03:10 AM
lunch e score ki?

Fazal
April 1, 2008, 08:49 AM
Auntu.
Modamedan team too dekhi akdom Pantu.

Ki hobet with all those superstar national players....they loose regardless of who is their opponents.

Tigers_eye
April 1, 2008, 08:57 AM
Mohamadan was the lone toppers. Then they get their super talented mardanga Fantastic-fives' service. Lose to Abahani. In the process may lose their position from being #1. Why???

I want to see some lame excuses.

akabir77
April 1, 2008, 09:17 AM
ai gallery ato bhaija(WET) keno? shobai kanna kati korchey naki!!!

sadi
April 1, 2008, 09:20 AM
Ouch... kicking them while they are down? Not nice guys!!!

Fazal
April 1, 2008, 09:27 AM
ai gallery ato bhaija(WET) keno? shobai kanna kati korchey naki!!!

Na... pant bhijaisee....

auntu
April 1, 2008, 09:32 AM
Mohamadan was the lone toppers. Then they get their super talented mardanga Fantastic-fives' service. Lose to Abahani. In the process may lose their position from being #1. Why???
I want to see some lame excuses.

Ash er pasher barir chachar bhaginar fufato bon er bondhur abbar nanar date betha tai .................................... mon kharap ...... tai batting kharap..... Captaincy kharap...........team er performance kharap..... :mad:

happy?

auntu
April 1, 2008, 09:45 AM
Grrrr. Ash toss jite nise batting and batters did what they used to do in National team and bowlers did extremely well what they used to do in national team

akabir77
April 1, 2008, 10:20 AM
Ouch... kicking them while they are down? Not nice guys!!!

cause they were the one started posting in abahani thread saying team of the century blah blah blah... now you get what you deserveL-)...

auntu
April 1, 2008, 10:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

shuntasi .........

dekhi.....

thebest
April 1, 2008, 11:50 AM
the best team in the history of Mohammedan is beaten by one of the weakest Abahoni team ever. Remember the weakest team of Abahoni won the league.
Good Bye Mohamodons. See you in your deserved position at number 3 after the end of league.

auntu
April 1, 2008, 12:13 PM
See you in your deserved position at number 3 after the end of league.

good imagination .......... ei nie beche thaken...

Nocturnal
April 1, 2008, 01:29 PM
if we could arrange the match before pakistan series!
can you imagine A full-strength Mohammedan vs .... whoever!

[বাংলা]কাটা ঘায়ে নুনের ছিটা দিতে ইচ্ছা করতেছে......বেস্ট টিম এভা....হিহি :floor:
নাহ! মহা মনীষির কথাটা মনে পড়ে গেল - ক্ষমাই মহৎ ধর্ম- তাই মাপ [/বাংলা] :wave:

auntu
April 2, 2008, 02:47 PM
ja shunlam tate mone hocche National player rai dubalo

Fazal
April 2, 2008, 02:50 PM
Pretty soon the fate of the National Cricket Team Players will be simialr to what just happned to the National Hockey Players.... they will be without any team.... no local team will pick them.

auntu
April 2, 2008, 02:55 PM
Pretty soon the fate of the National Cricket Team Players will be simialr to what just happned to the National Hockey Players.... they will be without any team.... no local team will pick them.

ditto

eita ki amader jatio chorittro?

age barle r piche fire takate iccha kore na!

kono botheretion nai PL nie. same with NCl. :mad:

auntu
April 4, 2008, 04:54 PM
just 1 point behind no 1 again

jisaan
April 5, 2008, 02:55 AM
the best team in the history of Mohammedan is beaten by one of the weakest Abahoni team ever. Remember the weakest team of Abahoni won the league.
Good Bye Mohamodons. See you in your deserved position at number 3 after the end of league.

some of YOU even tried to relegate Mohammedan.
now we've got some1 who has LITTLE MORE INTELLIGENCE than some of our OVER-EXCITED forum-members.

soon..... very sooooon all of them will SWALLOW their words!

btw who is at no. 3 now? :-D

jisaan
April 5, 2008, 03:00 AM
just 1 point behind no 1 again

more importantly.... we're 1 step ahead of HaBaMoNis...

jisaan
April 5, 2008, 03:15 AM
cause they were the one started posting in abahani thread saying team of the century blah blah blah... now you get what you deserveL-)...

Cool down bro!
i came up with statistics.
i showed you why current Mohammedan team should be called the Strongest-ever team in our club cricket!
this is the team that has the finest players from both national & u-19 team.
so I WOULD STAND FIRM BY MY STATEMENT whether they'd UNDER PERFORM (like they did in couple of the matches) or demolish their opponents. even Australia do manage to lose agt India at times.

honestly, do u think u would like to see BD team replace Ashraful, Aftab, Junaid, Razzak, Raquibul for some of those harboured in your tent (i'd refrain myself from uttering the names, u know y)

auntu
April 5, 2008, 03:47 AM
more importantly.... we're 1 step ahead of HaBaMoNis...

True man ;)

where have u been?

jisaan
April 5, 2008, 10:09 AM
True man ;)

where have u been?

toooo much ghum pagal hoile ja hoy!

BANFAN
April 5, 2008, 11:45 AM
Cool down bro!
i came up with statistics.
i showed you why current Mohammedan team should be called the Strongest-ever team in our club cricket!
this is the team that has the finest players from both national & u-19 team.
so I WOULD STAND FIRM BY MY STATEMENT whether they'd UNDER PERFORM (like they did in couple of the matches) or demolish their opponents. even Australia do manage to lose agt India at times.

honestly, do u think u would like to see BD team replace Ashraful, Aftab, Junaid, Razzak, Raquibul for some of those harboured in your tent (i'd refrain myself from uttering the names, u know y)

Shouldn't the point table speak that?

if MSC is on top they are the strongest and then bring stats to prove strongest-EVER.

If all MSC sporters claim that MSC is the strongest ever and remains low in the points table, then it surely will be the most under-perfomed team ever. :-/

auntu
April 6, 2008, 06:43 AM
d just lost 1 game

auntu
April 6, 2008, 06:45 AM
toooo much ghum pagal hoile ja hoy!

im also a ghum kature ;)

auntu
April 10, 2008, 03:42 PM
ei khela theke

back to the past

Supporter of club cricket !

what do u think?

auntu
May 2, 2008, 04:06 PM
hockey te kara jani jhakanaka opening dislo ? 4-0

auntu
May 9, 2008, 02:39 PM
so, MC is d right place for Ash !!

good at least kono jaiga to pailo...

cricket_king
May 9, 2008, 09:33 PM
so, MC is d right place for Ash !!

good at least kono jaiga to pailo...

Ekta khela kheila jaiga paiya gelo.Besh...

auntu
May 11, 2008, 05:07 AM
dom felar jaiga r ki

jisaan
May 11, 2008, 07:55 AM
when talking of Mohammedan - My beloved Mohammedan i'd care a fig who'd fetch it!
i m even ready to cheer for ashra-FOOL!

BANFAN
May 11, 2008, 04:00 PM
This is honestly sad.......Compare the posts in this thread compared to the Abahani one.

:) There is hardly anything to write.

akabir77
May 12, 2008, 09:34 AM
This thread is again wet!!! beatne by PUCHKEY BKSP!!! ha ha ha ha

thebest
May 12, 2008, 10:06 AM
This thread is again wet!!! beatne by PUCHKEY BKSP!!! ha ha ha ha
Dont say that. They are the strongest team ever in Bangladesh Domestic League. Musfiq er Bichar chai. BKSP should be relegated for beating the strongest team ever in Bangladesh ever 2 out of 3 times.

Tigers_eye
May 12, 2008, 10:18 AM
They are the strongest team ever in Bangladesh Domestic League...
Moha' over rated (who's winnings the league title is almost) dan.

sadi
May 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
Go Ashraful. Finally, it feels good to know Ash is done with his scoring. Eid has come and gone.

nobody
May 15, 2008, 07:46 AM
Hoi Hoi Roi Roi Mohamodon ra gelo Koi.
ABAHONI RULES

Razi
May 15, 2008, 08:17 AM
[বাংলা]Abhanir tulona nai[/বাংলা]

Fazal
May 15, 2008, 08:54 AM
Ash and his national team buddies along with all those hot prospects cannot even beat a local team with only one current natioanl player and no so called hot propects in the lineup... actually forget about betating.... Ash and his natioanl team buddies got humiliated in worst possble way.
How pathetic.

cricket_dorshok
May 15, 2008, 09:20 AM
Its time to relegate our so-called current and future superstars in the A-team.

sadi
May 15, 2008, 09:55 AM
No need to comment. It's getting kinda boring nowadays. Ektu fight dile bhalo lagto, ei arki. :)

Fazal
May 15, 2008, 10:00 AM
No need to comment. It's getting kinda boring nowadays. Ektu fight dile bhalo lagto, ei arki. :)

But still..... Bhulu Bhai must be very happy man.

akabir77
May 15, 2008, 10:04 AM
the best team in NCL... The same story as our National Team. Thats why i say drop this idiot from Captaincy right now. He killed BD team and now doing the same to Mogadan...

Nocturnal
May 15, 2008, 01:15 PM
[বাংলা]দান দান তিন দান- টোয়েন্টি টোয়েন্টি, লীগ প্রথম পর্ব, সুপার লীগ. সাথে ফুটবল, হকিও যোগ করে দিব নাকি!!!![/বাংলা] :floor:

auntu
May 17, 2008, 02:57 PM
adhar, charidike adhar

adhar r ondhokar

kondin gaibe shei gan?

je gane dukkho nei, koshto nei..

aloi aloi vora shei diner jonno

boshe achi eka... nishchup...

... protikkhai....

BD-Shardul
May 17, 2008, 04:03 PM
The real problem is Ashrafool. Nothing else. Ei othorbo ke kriket mather chollish gojer moddhe astey deya uchit na.

auntu
May 18, 2008, 02:58 PM
The real problem is Ashrafool. Nothing else. Ei othorbo ke kriket mather chollish gojer moddhe astey deya uchit na.

dise hetene re size kori dise
loge aftab o ase guru

a lesson for BCB?

Sohel
May 18, 2008, 03:01 PM
We saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaak !

AsifTheManRahman
May 18, 2008, 08:35 PM
We saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaak !
Took you long enough :)

Sohel
May 18, 2008, 11:12 PM
Took you long enough :)

Maybe, but I'll NEVER support any other team, no matter what happens ... :D

auntu
May 19, 2008, 05:24 AM
2 A na theke bhaloi holo

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2008, 08:53 AM
Mohammedan all the way.....Go MSC!
They started at the top and then went all way to the 3rd position (their actual place). Congrats for beating Biman.

MSC supporters: who won the premier league? No congratulations? May be you guys have learned something or two from this years dibacle.

All time best team evha'r ei ki dosha? :floor:

thebest
May 21, 2008, 09:38 AM
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);"> Originally Posted by thebest
See you in your deserved position at number 3 after the end of league.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->good imagination .......... ei nie beche thaken...The bolded one is a fact now proven; not imagination. Are you alive now?
Join the team of winners

jisaan
May 21, 2008, 10:28 AM
The bolded one is a fact now proven; not imagination. Are you alive now?
Join the team of winners

poor yu! don't have even enough supporters to celebrate a win!

about JOINING those bla bla bla
PHUH!!!! you ppl don't deserve even a NO....

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2008, 10:37 AM
PHUH!!!! you ppl don't deserve even a NO....
So no "no" means "yes" is a possibility? You don't have to commit now. Take your time. We love converts. ;)

akabir77
May 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
This Thread Is Always Wet.

Rabz
May 21, 2008, 12:00 PM
Poor Moha Modon fans.
feeling sorry for you guys..

came here to put my condolences on your dead club!

...how does it feel to lose all the time?
oh wait ... i know... im a bangladesh cricket team supporter....

btw... r u guys gonna start one of those "golden memories" thread....?
....like how u guys won a trophy in National Ludu Championship back in 1975.....

view360
May 21, 2008, 01:22 PM
I have been a life long supporter and Mohammedan is the team. It is delightful to see them to finish on a high note. Next season is still out there and the focus should be there. Every win is a win and this is sweeter than anything.

BANFAN
May 21, 2008, 02:30 PM
Ridoy Ningrano 'Condolences' to All of you 'Shonali Oteet' er supporters.

:/)

auntu
May 21, 2008, 02:51 PM
still I would shout for MC.

cheer up MC the last 1 was a win

It is the 'taras' to blame for no. 3 not MC.

Antora
May 22, 2008, 01:46 AM
hmmm....i'm wondering why there isn't a Biman supporters thread....
any way.. congrats to you guys for beating my beloved biman :( wait actually congrats to Shuvo and dollar for beating Biman, the rest of the MSC team players sucked....and sadly we sucked more :(

Mahmood
May 22, 2008, 10:46 AM
Not a good year for us MSC fans, congrats to Abahoni.

Nocturnal
May 25, 2008, 02:26 PM
[বাংলা]বেচারা!![/বাংলা] :floor:

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
Khek Khek khek!!

What a club!! What an organization!! Upholding the national durniti flag in club sports. Keep it up guys!! First in Football, now in Hockey, the info got leaked.

Just so that Abahani can not win the title, I couldn't believe Mohamadan would steep down so low.

Read it yourself.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.info/index.php?newsID=8082&pageTitle=details&editionID=441

MohammedC
August 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
^^^^^^ This is sick :sick:.

Rifat
August 19, 2008, 10:35 AM
if that be so...then i say they are not even deserving of their derogatory name of muslims "Mohammedans"!

before Islam spread to the west, by this derogatory name, that's how followers of Islam*(Muslims) were known.

bujhee kom
August 19, 2008, 10:54 AM
if that be so...then i say they are not even deserving of their derogatory name of muslims "Mohammedans"!

before Islam spread to the west, by this derogatory name, that's how followers of Islam*(Muslims) were known.

totally agree rifat bhai. my clubis a disgrace (i have to admit) and it is wrong for the club to carry such precious name and not live up to the ethic and value of it!

but still abahoni, biman, mohonbagan, brothers union, mooktijodhya shangshad(the team, not our sacred freedom fighters, bd warriors), arambagh, dohs, ajax, rahmatgonj, kalabagan, bksp, - they all are very very bad bad and silly teams! they will all lose to my mohammedan sporting club some day!:-p:-D

Kabir
August 19, 2008, 11:40 AM
Just so that Abahani can not win the title, I couldn't believe Mohamadan would steep down so low.

Ayhay...ki bolen eita. Eita to kisui na...patano khela to tao nijeder ke bachanor jonno ekta try kora r ki...emne je hockey stick niye maarte ashe Abahonir polapan ke jodi khelay ora na jitte parey, sheitare ki bolben? Gayer jor diye ki khela jita jay?

Just accept it...Mohamedan is over-rated...it's the ultimate g** er bagan...

Nocturnal
August 19, 2008, 11:47 AM
[বাংলা]খুব খারাপ লাগলো - ধিক্‌![/বাংলা] :mad:

BANFAN
August 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
Mohamedan tumi, Taslima Nasreener, uponnyash __

:)

thebest
August 19, 2008, 12:56 PM
Khek Khek khek!!

What a club!! What an organization!! Upholding the national durniti flag in club sports. Keep it up guys!! First in Football, now in Hockey, the info got leaked.

Read it yourself.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.info/index.php?newsID=8082&pageTitle=details&editionID=441
Can anybody translate? My computer does not show banglafont from bangladesher khela

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
Can anybody translate? My computer does not show banglafont from bangladesher khela
Mohamadan match fixing with Usha (champ) in 2004, (champs) in 2008. This was an open secrect in the hockey community apparantly. This surfaced when the club's inter-politics collapsed and "tell-all" news conference broke out. Pointing fingers with detailed amounts and dealings. One of the faction boycotted the hockey election and blasted bombs out side of the office trying to show muscle power. - Summary.

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2008, 01:19 PM
http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=60112&cid=5

Here from bdnews24.

<TABLE class=dtback cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=636 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=631><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=621 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class=body01 colSpan=3 height=29>Tue, Aug 19th, 2008 9:18 pm BdST</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=631 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=528 height=43>Dhaka, Aug 19 (bdnews24.com) - Mohammedan SC's hockey secretary Sajed AA Adel Tuesday alleged that his club's general secretary Lokman Hossain Bhuiyan and Usha KC general secretary Abdur Rashid Shikdar proposed that he drop points in the Mohammedan-Usha match to give Usha an opportunity in the last Premier Division Hockey League.

Adel, involved with Mohammedan since 1979, made his comments at a hurriedly arranged press conference to inform the media that all candidates of the Shahriar Alam-Sajed AA Adel panel had withdrawn their nominations for the Bangladesh Hockey Federation's scheduled 28 August election.

When asked why, despite being a Mohammedan councilor, he was not being backed by his own club, Adel said, "Probably they are not satisfied with me as I had disagreed to drop points against Usha KC to give it an unnecessary opportunity in the last premier hockey league."

Adel said, "(Abdur) Rashid proposed that Mohammedan drop points against Usha in return for a Tk 3.5 lakh benefit, but I refused."

The former player-turned-organiser said, "Later, I learnt that he (Rashid) sent Protap Sangkar Hazra to Mohammedan general secretary Lokman Hossain Bhuiyan with Tk 3.5 lakh for Mohammedan to pay off its foreign players.

"Lokman also requested me to drop points against Usha, but I refused and that's why the club is not backing me in the election," added Adel, the immediate past general secretary of the BHF ad-hoc committee.

Adel also alleged that Mohammedan had dropped points for Usha to clinch the maiden League title in 2004.

Both Lokman and Rashid denied the allegations and said that Adel wanted to tarnish the image of the clubs.

Lokman, however, said that the club would take measure against Adel.

Meanwhile, Mohammedan beat Usha 5-3 in the 'talked about match' to keep the opponents waiting till the last match against Abahani Limited, in which they emerged champions.

With the withdrawal of the Alam-Adel panel, a total of 24 candidates will compete for 19 member posts in the BHF election as five vice presidents, one general secretary, two joint secretaries and one treasurer were declared winners unopposed.

Protap Sangkar Hazra, KRM Manjur, Azizur Rahman Raju, MA Gafur and Shahajan Sarkar were elected vice presidents while Khandoker Jamiluddin general secretary.

Abdur Rashid Shikdar and Mashirur Kabir Ritu were elected joint secretaries while Kazi Mainuzzaman Pila was treasurer.

"Will the committee be accepted in the sports arena without any representative of Mohammedan and Abahani," was the question of Shahriar Alam, a director of Abahani limited and vice chairman of Abahani hockey committee.

In another development, both the panels had almost come to a consensus on an amicable BHF committee, but it broke down Tuesday following a disagreement over the inclusion of Sajed AA Adel as a vice president.

bdnews24.com/ar/rm/2105 hrs </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MohammedC
November 27, 2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.8a22f54eea.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?8a22f54eea.jpg)

Chi Chi ora manush na goru.

http://www.ittefaq.com/content/2008/11/28/news0158.htm

auntu
November 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
[বাংলা]জঘন্য খবর। [/বাংলা]

Imtiaz
November 28, 2008, 11:18 AM
You can count me in.

auntu
February 4, 2009, 08:47 PM
[বাংলা]আবাহনীকে কুপকাত করা গাজী ট্যাঙ্ককে ফাইনালে উড়িয়ে দিয়ে মোহামেডান প্রিমিয়ার টি-টোয়েন্টি চাম্পিয়ন হওয়াতে মোহামেডান ক্লাবকে জানাই প্রাণঢালা শুভেচ্ছে।

আগাম শুভ কামনা জানাচ্ছি প্রিমিয়ার লীগে এই অপ্রতিরধ্য জয়ের ধারা অম্লান রাখার জন্য।

সাবাস মোহামেডান। [/বাংলা]

MarufH
February 4, 2009, 10:06 PM
Good job boys... now.. lets prove ourselves in real cricket!!!

akabir77
February 5, 2009, 07:25 PM
Gaji Tank er moto pocha shamukey abahani r pa katay ai jatra mohammadan er rokha... obosheshey 34 year por ekta kichutey tey to tara jitlo... houk na sheta 20/20 er moto faltu tournament...

Kabir
February 5, 2009, 07:46 PM
Mohamedan er naam shunlei ken jani Slumgdog Millionnaire er Amitabh er oi scene er kotha mone pore jay.

bujhee kom
February 5, 2009, 07:58 PM
m.s.c. gazi tank-ke leak dhoraiya ekdom paji tank er baba bhaji tank banaiye dise!
abohani ei tournament-e lost it's wet 'lengut'!
Inshallah, tara tader harano 'mojo' abaar fire paabe!
porajoye dore naa bir!

Murad
February 5, 2009, 07:59 PM
Mohamedan er naam shunlei ken jani Slumgdog Millionnaire er Amitabh er oi scene er kotha mone pore jay.

Ki bhai..Mohamedan er keo ki apnake o......;) :-p

Beamer
March 26, 2009, 11:57 AM
Shob MSC fan ra ekhane ashun. We will have big celebration here tomorrow. Mishti - Biryani on Bujhee_kom bhai...

bujhee kom
March 26, 2009, 01:34 PM
ji bhai...mohammedan jekhaane, amra achi shekhane!
old dhaka biriyani house - mohammedan s.c.
abuhooni bodna'r pani...aboohuni foottoosh jao!

Beamer
March 26, 2009, 02:41 PM
Did you see the new Gooerpani jersey? yakk..thukku..looks like straight from Reagan Market. I won't even shine my rims with those rags.

bujhee kom
March 26, 2009, 08:18 PM
ji beamer dada dekhechi....pocha burhanir skanky jersey dekhe ekdom bomi kore diechi....bomi kore amar nijer jersey-e noshto kore diechi!

cholbe lorai cholbey......sexy baby lorbey...!
(mohammedan sporting club is the sexy baby)

bhooter deem abuhoony shudhu khai pocha haleem
bashabo theke badda, bandorbon theke bagerhaat...
abuhoony's shoshaan ghaat.
first pocha deem, then very nasty drain-er pani, then
abuhoony'r skanky pacha-e marbo lathi ekshathe!

hey, where's everybody? why am i the only fool shouting here?

BD Tigers
March 26, 2009, 09:21 PM
Go Mohammedan Go!!! After a long, this is happening to football. Hopefully it continues.

PoorFan
March 27, 2009, 08:36 AM
Its time to celebrate!

Ustader mair shesh raite!!

:fire::fanflag::bravo:

Mahmood
March 27, 2009, 08:37 AM
What a triump :)

Shabash Mohammedan!

Sorry (h)abahoni.

Tigers_eye
March 27, 2009, 08:42 AM
What a triump :)

Shabash Mohammedan!

Sorry (h)abahoni.
Congrats!! Don't we have a second leg?

Mohiul
March 27, 2009, 09:00 AM
Congrats Mohamedan Fans. Inshallah, we the Abahani Fans, gonna be the winner next time.

bujhee kom
March 27, 2009, 09:20 AM
taak dhoom-a-dhoom dhoom!
dhoom dharakka lara-lappa
hai hai re koi jai re....ato khooshi kothai lookai re...

cholbe lorai cholbe sexy mohameddan lorbe
lorbe ebong sorry abuhoony's skanky pacha-e kick/lathi maarbe!

tehari/biriyani for everybody...all day long!
where's my shada-kalo...black and white?
i am gonna wave my mohammedan flag and scream up and down wall street and broadway!
lifetime dedicated old-dhaka mohammedan supporters welfare union!

ialbd
March 27, 2009, 09:36 AM
bah bhaloi party choltese dekhi ei thread e.....

Beamer
March 27, 2009, 10:36 AM
Congrats to all MSC fans.

BD Tigers
March 27, 2009, 07:28 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssss! Onek din por Abahani re haraiyya moja laglo..Abahoni/Mohammedan jogra korlam onek din por...hahaha.

HereWeGo
March 27, 2009, 10:00 PM
Isnt this supposed to be a thread for CRICKET ONLY.....

But then again, thats wat viruses do....Its never easy to quaranine mohamedan supporters (bachtey holey jantey hobey :smug:).

thebest
March 30, 2009, 12:18 PM
I am loving it. Look (http://www.bangladesherkhela.info/index.php?newsID=11354&pageTitle=details&editionID=639) how Modons treating their most successful coach in recent history

BANFAN
April 4, 2009, 08:03 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssss! Onek din por Abahani re haraiyya moja laglo..Abahoni/Mohammedan jogra korlam onek din por...hahaha.

We can understand. Boro doler against e majhey modhye jetar moja e alada .. :)

We were so happy winning against Aus, in cricket. Celebrate, no probs !!! :-|

bujhee kom
April 4, 2009, 10:01 PM
mohameddan s.c. is a team for true genuine premiks!

auntu
April 5, 2009, 09:35 AM
mohameddan s.c. Is a team for true genuine premiks!

[বাংলা]এই সুতা ধন্য আপনার লেখনীতে। [/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
April 6, 2009, 01:00 AM
Dearest Auntu da,
Last night I had the most magnificant beautiful dream in my life...! I saw our Mohammedan S.C. beat Manchester United 3-0 and then I saw my body flew in the night sky with a flock of Northern Alpine ducks and hovered over milan and saw my M. S. C. beat AC Milan 2-1 and then me and the ducks went across the Atlantic like Count Dracula to another match being played between the same M.S.C. team the Uruguayan Bella Vista and where M.S.C. beat them 3-1.....
and then I saw I was at the Pabna Divisional Stadium where Abuhoney K.C. just got beaten by Hemayetpur Dagunpara Damal Ekadosh with a score of 2-4.
Oh, I was so happy i was giggling in my sleep like a silly duckling!

Tigers_eye
April 6, 2009, 08:38 AM
More like 0-30 in first half then apply "mercy" rule. Jader kisui nai tader asey khali dream. Beche thaktey holay tho at least dream niya thaktey hobey. lol. Shobchey boro dreamer sohel bhai'rey miss kortasi.

Amader asey khali hattrick. Hattrick chara kono kotha nai. Shommanito Modon fan, hattrick manay ki apnara janen? O' sorry, oi ta tho apnader vocabulary'tei nai.

jisaan
April 6, 2009, 10:12 AM
More like 0-30 in first half then apply "mercy" rule. Jader kisui nai tader asey khali dream. Beche thaktey holay tho at least dream niya thaktey hobey. lol. Shobchey boro dreamer sohel bhai'rey miss kortasi.

Amader asey khali hattrick. Hattrick chara kono kotha nai. Shommanito Modon fan, hattrick manay ki apnara janen? O' sorry, oi ta tho apnader vocabulary'tei nai.

OOPS! sorry, i hv picked up someone 4m d wrong side.....! humble apologies 4 a HARSH JOKE, dear haba-moni fans. :-D
don't mind fellow MSC fans... let them draw some consolation through those 'non-existent' terms..... koti taka haranor dukkho to vulte hobe....

BTW, out of the 5 major titles of 2 major sports (football & cricket), mohammedan has bagged 3.
is there any habamoni-ans with elementary knowledge on maths to calculate who is ahead this season?

IT IS NONE OTHER THAN MOHAMMEDAN......

Tigers_eye
April 6, 2009, 11:19 AM
Nothing but kisses to Jisaan. Moga'ra T20 jitsey. So did India, "the world champs". :lol:

Even with that start counting how many titles we won this season. Kosto paiyen na. DPL was ours before the games were played. It was/is a foregone conclusion not only for this year but in past two years and future two years. :)

T20'o ekta game, ludu'o ekta sports.

Rabz
April 6, 2009, 11:43 AM
Nice Javed bhai.
Shara jibon oi shopon-e deikha jaben...
after all.... what can you guys do beside dreaming....???

mahbubH
April 6, 2009, 11:46 AM
There were some reports that HaBhoni is not interested to participate proposed CCDM cup cricket. What are the reasons?

auntu
April 6, 2009, 11:51 AM
dearest auntu da,
last night i had the most magnificant beautiful dream in my life...! I saw our mohammedan s.c. Beat manchester united 3-0 and then i saw my body flew in the night sky with a flock of northern alpine ducks and hovered over milan and saw my m. S. C. Beat ac milan 2-1 and then me and the ducks went across the atlantic like count dracula to another match being played between the same m.s.c. Team the uruguayan bella vista and where m.s.c. Beat them 3-1.....
And then i saw i was at the pabna divisional stadium where abuhoney k.c. Just got beaten by hemayetpur dagunpara damal ekadosh with a score of 2-4.
Oh, i was so happy i was giggling in my sleep like a silly duckling!

[বাংলা]এই বাংলায় কার সাধ্য আছে এই রকমের স্বপ্নের 'তাবির'(ব্যাখ্যা) করবে। আহা সাধু সাধু। আসলে কোটি টাকা জেতার পরে দেশ-বিদেশের এই বিশাল ক্যানভাসের স্বপ্ন ছাড়া অন্য কিছু আমাদের জন্য ঠিক জুত হতো না। [/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]অত্যইন্ত স্বাভাবিক, নাকের সামনে দিয়ে কোটি টাকা মোহামেডান যেভাবে নাচিয়ে হাভানীদের নাকের জল চোখের জল এক করে নিয়ে গেলো তাতে মিজান ভাইদের এই স্বপ্নের বয়ান শুনে জ্বলে পুড়ে ছাড়খার হয়ে যাবেন। আহারে মনে বড় দুঃখ।[/বাংলা]

is there any habamoni-ans with elementary knowledge on maths to calculate who is ahead this season?

it is none other than mohammedan......

[বাংলা]তা কি আর বলতে হে জিসান ভাই। অংকের প্যাচ কষুক আর কথার প্যাচ কষুক লাভ নেই খুব বেশী। [/বাংলা]

nothing but kisses to jisaan. Moga'ra t20 jitsey. So did india, "the world champs". :lol:

Even with that start counting how many titles we won this season. Kosto paiyen na. Dpl was ours before the games were played. It was/is a foregone conclusion not only for this year but in past two years and future two years. :)

t20'o ekta game, ludu'o ekta sports.

[বাংলা]উফ মিজান ভাই কাহিনী তো দেখা যায় জমে উঠছে। সুতা দেখি হালকা গরম হচ্ছে।[/বাংলা]

thebest
April 10, 2009, 03:42 AM
The number say 3-2 I agree. But who would represent Bangladesh in Asian Champions League. That is Abahoni. So in reality Fedaration Cup and Super cup counts very little. These are like getting highest mark in Class Tests but failing in the final exam. Mohamodon's did that. Like a true Champion Abahoni rises up when it is matter. So is that T/20. If any body ask who is World Champion in Cricket every body with the exception of few Indians would say Australia; The Indians would ask which form? Because India is T20 WC while Aussi won ODI WC. Similarly DPL matter not T20 and we just achieved a hattric of Championship for the third time. The corrosponding figure for the Modons in cricket is ZERO.

jisaan
April 10, 2009, 04:02 AM
There were some reports that HaBhoni is not interested to participate proposed CCDM cup cricket. What are the reasons?

doraise! haira gele lomfo-jhomfo khotom

jisaan
April 10, 2009, 04:31 AM
The number say 3-2 I agree. But who would represent Bangladesh in Asian Champions League. That is Abahoni. So in reality Fedaration Cup and Super cup counts very little. These are like getting highest mark in Class Tests but failing in the final exam. Mohamodon's did that. Like a true Champion Abahoni rises up when it is matter. So is that T/20. If any body ask who is World Champion in Cricket every body with the exception of few Indians would say Australia; The Indians would ask which form? Because India is T20 WC while Aussi won ODI WC. Similarly DPL matter not T20 and we just achieved a hattric of Championship for the third time. The corrosponding figure for the Modons in cricket is ZERO.

But... 1st things 1st!
Thanks for adding to my friday-fun!
that is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE of how the losers should draw consolation!

BTW, what does a Hattrick mean? what about those losses in between?
come on chaps. let me tell you what a hattrick should be.
MOHAMMEDAN is the only team in the history to win 3 consecutive dhaka football league titles without conceding a single defeat. match that first..... then do such lomfo-jhomfo!

ur comment on t20 is a true testimony of how u haba....ians leave in a fool's world!

read the following.... and try to be updated...
Cricket dying, needs T20 for survival: Lara
http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=19335

BD-Shardul
April 10, 2009, 05:11 AM
Why this thread has negative ratings? Reflects nothing but the pathetic, poor sporting mentality of Habahoni fans. :mad:

auntu
April 10, 2009, 05:11 AM
but... 1st things 1st!
thanks for adding to my friday-fun!
that is a classic example of how the losers should draw consolation!

Btw, what does a hattrick mean? What about those losses in between?
Come on chaps. Let me tell you what a hattrick should be.
mohammedan is the only team in the history to win 3 consecutive dhaka football league title without conceding a single defeat. match that first..... Then do such lomfo-jhomfo!

Ur comment on t20 is a true testimoni of how u haba....ians leave in a fool's world!

Read the following.... And try to be updated...
cricket dying, needs t20 for survival: Lara
http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=19335

[বাংলা]চালিয়ে যান জিসান ভাই। কঠিন হচ্ছে।[/বাংলা]

jisaan
April 10, 2009, 05:34 AM
[বাংলা]চালিয়ে যান জিসান ভাই। কঠিন হচ্ছে।[/বাংলা]

just term it as a 'distinctive' attempt to help them out!

auntu
April 10, 2009, 06:07 AM
just term it as a 'distinctive' attempt to help them out!

[বাংলা]তাতো বটেই। অন্ধজনে দেহে আলো...।[/বাংলা]

Anher
April 10, 2009, 06:15 AM
[বাংলা]
মনে হচ্ছে এতদিন এই ফোরামে না এসে অনেক মজা মিস করলাম! "হাগাপানি" সমতকদের বৃথা আস্পালন দেখে একটু কষ্টই হচ্ছে।

[/বাংলা]

jisaan
April 10, 2009, 01:30 PM
Mohammedan celebrates Super Victory in Super Cup!

read ittefaq's article:

http://www.ittefaq.com/content/2009/04/11/news0624.htm

bujhee kom
April 10, 2009, 09:55 PM
i will cook biriayani for all my mohameddan fan brothers and then we will eat them and then we will send the haddis(bones) and left over tej-pata/elachi etc. to the bodnar pani haboohoony fan club in a tiffin-carrier..heheheheh hohohohahahaah!!!

no..i can't do that to my dearest mijan bhai, shakil bhai, rabz bhai, razi bhai, mohammedC bhai, both kabir bhais and all my other beloved bhais and apas from the abahony side....i will cook enough for everybody and we all will eat together!
i am sorry for being nutty and silly and writing all my pagla stuff.....i am a pagol just like my dear nadim bhai....without messing with you all dear bhais i can't exist, i get very depressed and sad and lonely!

Beamer
April 11, 2009, 11:14 AM
tiffin carrier keno? ato doya maya dekhano think na. khabar table er nichey haddi felben during our feast, ektu por por dekhben, haddi-tejpata mati theke chete putey shesh korchey ora..

auntu
April 11, 2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.prothom-alo.com/issues/2009-04-11/Ananda.jpg

[বাংলা]এই আনন্দ-উৎসব দেখে ভালোই লাগলো।[/বাংলা]

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTUwMjEz&mid=OA==

jisaan
April 11, 2009, 11:51 AM
i will cook biriayani for all my mohameddan fan brothers and then we will eat them and then we will send the haddis(bones) and left over tej-pata/elachi etc. to the bodnar pani haboohoony fan club in a tiffin-carrier..heheheheh hohohohahahaah!!!

no..i can't do that to my dearest mijan bhai, shakil bhai, rabz bhai, both kabir bhais and all my other beloved bhais and apas from the abahony side....i will cook enough for everybody and we all will eat together!
i am sorry for being nutty and silly and writing all my pagla stuff.....i am a pagol just like my dear nadim bhai....without messing with you all dear bhais i can't exist, i get very depressed and sad and lonely!
more often than not, ur comments r tastier than those dhakaiya biriyanis (nanna, hazi, razzak, hanif - all inclusive).. trust me.
carry on B_K bhai! i enjoy ur presence a lot! hope others do as well!

auntu
April 11, 2009, 11:51 AM
[বাংলা]অত্যন্ত জরুরী একটি তথ্য। [/বাংলা]

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3369/29541601.png

[বাংলা]সুত্রঃ[/বাংলা] http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...wMjEz&mid=OA==

yaseer
April 11, 2009, 10:38 PM
A good news to share for Mohemmandan and as well as Bangladesh Club culture. MSC is going to have their new stadium. It would be great. Hope it happens and officials keep their words.

Link: http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTUwMzU2&mid=OA==

bujhee kom
April 11, 2009, 11:29 PM
that is a great news yaseer bhai...! this is realy awesome and good to have the major clubs back home to have their own stadiums! go M.S.C.!

auntu
April 11, 2009, 11:37 PM
[বাংলা]খুবই ভাল সিধান্ত। যত দ্রুত সম্ভব বাস্তবায়ন প্রয়োজন। আলু-ফালু দিয়ে কি তা হবে?
জাতির বিবেকের কাছে প্রশ্ন।[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
April 12, 2009, 12:35 AM
o yaseer bhai and auntu bhai,
i just read the link....it will take a long long time for this to realize....still a good news and i won't give up hope, i guess i need to pray for it every night until i die and i shall starting from tonight.

yaseer
April 12, 2009, 03:58 AM
Yes Zaved bhai....at least they are thinking big and taken some initiatives....though not guaranteed but there is some initiatives like acquiring the land and source of money. Hope it don't stop here because it will be big step ahead not for Foot-ball but for all sports in Bangladesh.

Auntu bhai is right.....Mr Falu is behind this and thats why we all have doubts of its implementation. Hope for the best.........

Anher
April 12, 2009, 06:23 AM
i just read the link....it will take a long long time for this to realize....still a good news and i won't give up hope, i guess i need to pray for it every night until i die and i shall starting from tonight.

A true/real/original/pure supporter of MSC. Love your spirit bro.
I proposed MSC build our Football, Cricket and hockey Stadiums like the design below.

http://www.unityestates.com/Propertyimages/Dubai/SportsCity/stadiumnightimage.jpg

file:///C:/Users/ANHER/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/Users/ANHER/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

auntu
April 13, 2009, 01:28 PM

[বাংলা]প্লিজ জাভেদ ভাই শুরু করেন...আমিও আছি আপনার সাথে। হে আল্লাহ এদেরকে হেদায়েত দাও।[/বাংলা]

a true/real/original/pure supporter of msc. Love your spirit bro.
I proposed msc build our football, cricket and hockey stadiums like the design below.

http://www.unityestates.com/propertyimages/dubai/sportscity/stadiumnightimage.jpg

[বাংলা]ওয়াও !!! অসাধারন !!! একেবারে মন ছুয়ে গেলো (আবার ইভা রহমান টাইপ মনে করেন না)। সাধু সাধু।[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
April 14, 2009, 12:59 AM
Thank you dear Yaseer bhai, I_Knockout_U bhai and Auntu bhai....yeah, I have started praying and am going full force every night! Thanks for joining me Auntu bhai!
I loved the 3-d rendering model of the three stadiums complex for our beloved M.S.C. by you i_knockout_u bhai, it is just fantastic!

p.s. Wasn't falu inside the lock-up? Or did he get out? And he is funding the project? Is he in M.S.C. high committee?

if they can design and build the commercial high-rise in motteejheel quick enough and of course well/not short-cutting then the renting/lease idea sounds very good and use that money to move forward the stadium/players dormetory/gym/facility project in kaliyakair is very possible.. people/offices/companies still want to rent/lease in moteejheel area though...i noticed the companies have a tendencies to locate themselves where new wind is like banani/gulshaan and jam that area up by over commercializing them....but then i hear from my abba that traffic flow/congestion-wise moteejheel/dilkusha c/a are much better now...so that should be a good incetive for companies to lease in this new building and locate themselves there, moteejheel, the original glory of our dhaka city!

auntu
April 14, 2009, 11:54 AM
[বাংলা]জাভেদ ভাই,
ফালু মনে হয় ক্লাবের সভাপতি বা এই রকমের কিছু হবে।[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
April 19, 2009, 07:52 AM
April 18, 2009, Dhaka: Mohammedan Sporting Club fans celebrate with a victory procession the club's win of the Super Cup Football Championship, 2009.
I am the guy in the red plaid check shirt on the extreme left holding up the M.S.C. flag!
(aboohoony fans were crying in the back!!!)
http://bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1240058883.jpg

yaseer
April 19, 2009, 08:19 AM
April 18, 2009, Dhaka: Mohammedan Sporting Club fans celebrate with a victory procession the club's win of the Super Cup Football Championship, 2009.
I am the guy in the red plaid check shirt on the extreme left holding up the M.S.C. flag!
(aboohoony fans were crying in the back!!!)
http://bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1240058883.jpg

Zaved bhai......You are Kaiser Hameed??!!!

jisaan
May 1, 2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/index.php?newsID=11893&pageTitle=details&editionID=669

Mohammedan registered a MASSIVE WIN over Victoria.
the margin of the win is 258 runs!
* this should be one of the biggest wins in our short history of women's cricket!
Rumana scored 112!
don't know how many 100s have been scored in our women's cricket! again, this should be one of the biggest individual scores of our domestic cricket!

Bravo Ladies! We are proud of you!

bujhee kom
May 1, 2009, 11:53 AM
This is indeed a great news dear Jisaan bhai....!
Congrats to the Mohammedan S.C. ladies on this massive win!
And yes, Jissan bhai, this century by Ms. Rumana apa is a huge deal for our women's cricket in Bangladesh, a new dawn, a new beginning! We are usually not good at all in batting, batting is our weakest side in women's cricket, and now this shows that there is new a spark!
Alhamdulillah! Bravo! Go ladies, go M.S.C.!!!

bujhee kom
May 1, 2009, 11:55 AM
Zaved bhai......You are Kaiser Hameed??!!!
Ooohh sorry Yaseer bhai, that wasn't me, I made a mistake, I am the one wearing white punjabi with thick fat black mustache, the politician looking one, 7th from the right, that's me!:-|

jisaan
May 5, 2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/index.php?newsID=11994&pageTitle=details&editionID=674

Mates! another great news has come from the women warriors of mohammedan. they have kicked abahani out of women's club cup.....
means we are in the final and the trophy is just one step away.

Let's congratulate our women's team...

Tigers_eye
May 5, 2009, 03:42 PM
How many matches you guys won in PCL? yeah, I know, now you guys don't like T20.

bujhee kom
May 5, 2009, 07:42 PM
How many matches you guys won in PCL? yeah, I know, now you guys don't like T20.

Many many matches, too many to count, like a lot, many...and our ladies/apas and fufus kick Aboohoony's buttocks all the time!!!!:-*:-D