PDA

View Full Version : Are The Zimbabwe Selectors MAD

pilot fan
February 3, 2007, 02:30 PM
they have left out brenden taylor there best batsman what are they on are they trying to ruin there cricket team, he single handedly won them that match last year

ZIM SQUAD

http://www.zimcricket.org/index.php?pid=art&articleid=305

kalpurush
February 3, 2007, 03:53 PM
He was in the training squad the day before!

Zimbabwe (training squad): Prosper Utseya (captain), Gary Brent, Erick Chauluka, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Elton Chigumbura, Charles Coventry, Keith Dabengwa, Terrence Duffin, Trevor Garwe, Anthony Ireland, Tafadzwa Kamungozi, Friday Kasteni, Hamilton Masakadza, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Christopher Mpofu, Tawanda Mupariwa, Mluleki Nkala, Edward Rainsford, Vusumuzi Sibanda, Brendan Taylor and Sean Williams.

Might be out due to injury?!:(

ialbd
February 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
haha... matha out hoye gese...

stupid as well as funny deciesion

karimjay.
February 3, 2007, 07:09 PM
It wont make much difference. A loss is still a loss for Zimbabwe.

cricketboy
February 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
It wont make much difference. A loss is still a loss for Zimbabwe.

Dont be so overconfident. Mind you we lost the last series in Zimbabwe. We dont have a wicketkeeper-batsman of Taylor's quality in Bangladesh in terms of batting.

Farhad
February 3, 2007, 09:06 PM
Im actually underconfident (if thats a real term) in this series. Ive just got this nagging feeling that we'll find out the teams true capacity......If they can pull off a 4-0 win, im gonna set my sights high on the BD-India match.....

battye
February 3, 2007, 10:11 PM
If Taylor is not injured, that is a shocking decision. He didn't do too well against South Africa A at Bulawayo, but he did score 49 or so in one of the games.

He is their best batsman, not to mention their most experienced. Stupid selection decision.

IMO, without Taylor in the team, their only chance of having a century maker is in the hands of Sean Williams.

Bangladesh on the other hand have the likes of Nafees and Ashraful (when at his best) who can score centuries.

Batting first, I predict a 120 run win for Bangladesh. Batting second, a 9 or 10 wicket victory for Bangladesh.

cricket_king
February 4, 2007, 12:32 AM
There is no way the zimbabwe selectors would leave out taylor from the squad. I am 100% that he must have some kind of problem or injury.

battye
February 4, 2007, 12:46 AM
Wasn't he dropped for the last ODI from the last series between BD and Zim?

FaltuRidwanBhai
February 4, 2007, 01:11 AM
i think they are just playing with us. for some reason i think they are just going include him at the last moment.

akabir77
February 4, 2007, 06:11 PM
I think we should pull out from this series... Why should we play them if they can't even let the best team to play against us???We r not there to play a D E or a F team...

nobody
February 4, 2007, 10:54 PM
Not only Zimbo selectors are mad. The country is running by the mads. Their politicians are even worse than ours