PDA

View Full Version : BTV will telecast the rest of the matches of the ongoing BD-Zim series

Mohiul
February 4, 2007, 06:55 PM
Hey! I've just read this article in BDKHELA (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=24055&iCategoryID=1). It is saying BTV is going to broadcast the rest of the series. I can't believe it!!!! If it's true then I'm in the seventh Heaven!!!!!

al Furqaan
February 4, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hey! I've just read this article in BDKHELA (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=24055&iCategoryID=1). It is saying BTV is going to broadcast the rest of the series. I can't believe it!!!! If it's true then I'm in the seventh Heaven!!!!!

bhai,

internet ey kee BTV pawa jai kothaw?

SMHasan
February 4, 2007, 08:27 PM
Good move. But is there any other reliable source of this news?

sadi
February 4, 2007, 10:56 PM
How can we watch Btv outside Bangladesh? I guess we don't have enough reason to get excited just yet.

SMHasan
February 4, 2007, 11:00 PM
Daruchini.com got btv world. I believe btv world will broadcast as well as btv Bangladesh.

worldofad
February 4, 2007, 11:26 PM
by the way...daruchini website is going down every now and then ....

is it confirmed that BTV World will also show the matches along with BTV ?

Farhad
February 4, 2007, 11:45 PM
I hope BTV world will show the match, but I highly doubt it.

Farhad
February 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
Hope daruchini shows it through Sopcast like in the last series wid da zimbabweans

billah
February 5, 2007, 12:50 AM
Hope daruchini shows it through Sopcast like in the last series wid da zimbabweans

Since there is no reason to celebrate yet, I will take this opportunity to say, BD4EVA has one of the funniest avatars.:)

Kabir
February 5, 2007, 01:01 AM
Since there is no reason to celebrate yet, I will take this opportunity to say, BD4EVA has one of the funniest avatars.:)

I was thinking that too though. He had two back-to-back posts that caught my eyes...and then saw the avatar. Quite impressive :)

PoorFan
February 5, 2007, 01:18 AM
<!--StartFragment -->Man, it took few second for me to realize what the picture is about.:)

gravitY
February 5, 2007, 01:30 AM
No hope for us in abroad :(

nmhimal
February 5, 2007, 05:53 AM
everyone check this link
http://www.tazakhobor.com/

it got BTV world

Sam
February 5, 2007, 06:02 AM
BTV World is not going to cover it, I guess. Only the terrestrial BTV program may show the matches.

fwullah
February 5, 2007, 09:30 AM
Daruchini.com got btv world. I believe btv world will broadcast as well as btv Bangladesh.

You are wrong. btv world and btv is not the same thing. btv world does not have the telecast right, only btv has.

However, I think homeviewbangladesh.com or bangladeshlive.com sites are able to show the matches on the net.

sian_saad
February 5, 2007, 09:36 AM
if btv world doesn't show the match, then at least people abroad may get updates frm the net.

Kabir
February 5, 2007, 09:59 AM
If BTV shows in Bangladesh, we'll soon find out how dedicated the fans in Bangladesh are :)

Mohiul
February 5, 2007, 10:07 AM
If BTV shows in Bangladesh, we'll soon find out how dedicated the fans in Bangladesh are :)

Yes, that's the spirit. Keep trying, inshallah we will find.

SMHasan
February 5, 2007, 10:12 AM
You are wrong. btv world and btv is not the same thing. btv world does not have the telecast right, only btv has.

However, I think homeviewbangladesh.com or bangladeshlive.com sites are able to show the matches on the net.

I know both are different. But the only hope is since no one else is telecasting it in rest of the world BTV World might show it. Remember when we toured SriLanka in September 2005 then BTV World showed the series.

Carte Blanche
February 5, 2007, 10:16 AM
On the brighter side, we will have play by play commentary.

akabir77
February 5, 2007, 10:20 AM
acording to bdkhela.com btvworld also going to show the match

SMHasan
February 5, 2007, 10:29 AM

They are giving contradictory news. Yesterday they said BTV will cover the rest of the matches now today what they said is more complex. They mentioned- todays match (there is no match today though) might not be aired in BTV but next two matches will be aired. Does it make any sense?

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2007, 10:35 AM
I hope BTV telecasts the match.

Having said that I must add, belittling Zimbabwe/Cricinfo people for not providing live feed/update to the Internet > South Africa > Asia etc. what would one say about BD people when they also can't provide a live feed/update??

Mohiul
February 5, 2007, 10:36 AM

They've said Bangladesh Television but didn't specifically mentioned whether it is BTV or BTWWorld. Lets see what happens......

sadi
February 5, 2007, 10:37 AM
I don't really trust BDKhela. I would wait till I read the newspaper this afternoon.

fwullah
February 5, 2007, 11:49 AM
I haven't heard channel I providing live coverage - however, they were the first one among the local channels to indicate that they're gonna show live coverage. What about the news on that front?

Hatebreed
February 5, 2007, 11:54 AM
I'm happy as long as we get ball-by-ball commentry from our fellow dedicated fans in BD.

uppsala
February 5, 2007, 05:18 PM
btv will not telecust the match
http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/fullnews.asp?News_ID=6686&sec=1

FaltuRidwanBhai
February 5, 2007, 05:27 PM
i hope cricinfo will update more frequently than last time. thats the only thing i want as i dont have any way to watch btv.

SMHasan
February 5, 2007, 08:17 PM
So no tv coverage? Lack of love for the country my friend, lack of love. This tour has been arranged all on a sudden it's true but BTV doesn't represent Bangladesh anymore. In previous ocassions we have seen it and now this time they are reluctant to show our games. But they can show India- Pakistan games, there is no problem!Shame BTV.

FaridpurChicago
February 5, 2007, 10:34 PM
BTV directors are more concerned about avoiding their arrest in current circumstance. Probably they don't have enough time to think about cricket broadcast.
We are affected by current Govt although they are saying no criminal will be affected. We can't call BD from USA, we can't watch cricket either.

We need to lodge a complain to RAB hotline.

Mav
February 6, 2007, 12:21 AM

Hello, where did he say both are the same thing?
and homeviewbangladesh.com? how do you watch live channels there? It used to telecast longback i know - they still do u saying - clarify pls.

sunniath
February 6, 2007, 02:09 AM
cricinfo has put up the live scoreboard for the second game.

Mav
February 6, 2007, 02:38 AM
is BTv showing it?

battye
February 6, 2007, 02:40 AM
From Cricinfo:

Once again we apologise for the problems in updating live scores from this match but we have been unable to get accreditation to send reporters into Zimbabwe and the match is not being broadcast outside the country. We will bring you updates as often as possible

Shafin
February 6, 2007, 07:09 AM
BTV is cufa.It shows matches and we lose.

I dont think BTV world will telecast them even if BTV does.

fwullah
February 6, 2007, 10:25 AM
Well, BTV did not telecast today's match - we still lost.